LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

[quote name='d_drew12' date='03 May 2010 - 01:34 AM' timestamp='1272864862'

.... if the problems continue for years down the road then we know they aren't fixing the issues just putting band-aids on them....

So Drew- when did this turn into the Microsoft thread? whistling.gif:):roflmao:

Even the best make mistakes- especially with mass produced products and minimal QC happening due to cost concerns that can kill a product and company :( Some defects are going to get past inspection and onto the market- that's a given. What we should judge by is what happens when these defects are discovered. Let's play this thought through ;)

You got 5 defective diapers in the case of 100 which you ordered from the XYZ company. From order to discovery was 4 days. It was at night and XYZ was closed for the weekend when you e-mailed them- add 2 days. XYZ is big and busy so their complaint department didn't get to you till the end of the day- it will be tomorrow before they can get authorization for return/replacement. Add 1 day. They want to verify the problem so they ask you to return the defective product. Being nice people they ship you replacements immediately so you don't see the rest of this process. A week later they get your returned products because you chose the cheapest shipping method. They see the defect is obvious. They e-mail the manufacturer, another big company who get to the message the next day- add 1 day. The complaint department sees that three other companies reported similar issues so they call in QC to get the problem fixed. QC has to go out and figure out what happened three months ago when those diapers were produced. Since that time the machines have been maintained and repaired and adjusted so there is no problem now. It takes the rest of the day for them to go through the production records and discover that this began at Joe Smith's work station- and Joe was fired for sleeping on the job a week ago or is on vacation so they can't get any input from him. Now they're guessing so it takes 2 more days for them to figure out that when screw #79 gets loose, it causes the defect. That screw was replaced last week when it was found to be out of tolerance after maintenance had to keep tightening it. Thus it's possible that there will be more defective diapers discovered- and with 50,000 having been produced under possibly bad conditions that could mean 2500 returns to come. They report this to management and everyone gets worried- and they do a very careful check of everything they can to be certain that this, and any other problem, ends immediately. After all they really do want to be the best and they make every effort to be that way.

Now let's look at the results :) It took 18 days for this realistic scenario to play out :o but that's not out of line with other diaper makers. 50,000 diapers were made and sold before they had any clue of a problem so they really aren't to blame- nobody else could do any better than they did. The may have to deal with as many as 2500 returns which appalls them; luckily they only find 25. Had it been 2500 they would have to raised prices $.010 per case and the retailers would have passed that along to us. They consider adding another QC person but don't because that would add $0.50 per case which would affect their market position adversely and wouldn't ensure the end to similar problems they just note the issue they found and make sure it doesn't happen again. They accept the loss and we still get a good product at a good price :D The manufacturer knows there are 500 other screws which can cause problems so the harried maintenance people get a directive to check all screws daily, especially #79, which they faithfully do so this problem never happens again.

XYZ got your replacements to you within a week of hearing from you and you think you went through he!! because of that? :bash: Do you now understand why you can get bashed for doing this?

And to the bashers- some companies handle problems well and some poorly. When someone has to deal with one of the latter situations have some sympathy and don't :bash: these poor people even if your own experiences have been different. If you are compelled to say something, just let your experiences be known and try to help get the situation resolved B)

Everyone will be happier in the end if we all do this- everyone will know which companies are good or bad, everyone will know which diapers have the most defects, prices will remain decent, and there will be pressure on companies and manufacturers to have high standards when they see what's happening :P And KUDOS to BHG for thinking about us and caring :wub:

Bettypooh, insomniacally typing her keys off to get properly emoticonated

Re-accuring orders have been on the Bambino website for at least 6 months or more. I remember the first time I ordered bambino diapers i chose the re-accuring order. It is a good choice, to do the diaper order like this. However if you order a case of bambino, remember 2 weeks later I got another case. LOL!!! After 2 months I had to turn off the re-accuring order being I have 3 cases of unused bambinos...

• Like 1

With all the people that order samples from them - this is the first time I have heard of an accidental "double" charge if it occurred. I am sure if you contact them they will fix the issue. Its not the end of the world...

• Like 1

any word yet on the new product??? I really wanna get bams but i feel like as soon as i order again the new ones are going to come out! GRRR been waiting to long for this new product...

I emailed them last week and they told me NEW diapers will be up on there website very soon. They made it sound like a few new things will be up

Definition of soon:

1 Hour

1 Day

1 Week

1 Month

1 Year

1 Decade

1 Century

1 Millenium

Oh, I'll bet it will be soon, as far as what soon means to them, it could be any of the above so basically now to whenever. Sounds GOOD! Won't be holding my breathe though as their idea of soon falls in the middle of my list or a little furter down. Yeah, yeah, go ahead everyone, start defending Bambino now and giving negative feedback. Boo, hoo, I speak the truth and you know it.

• Like 1

After the last post, I'm a little apprehensive to say something nice about this company. WOW, that guy sounds bitter!

In any case, I wanted to compliment them on their very strong customer and focus on satisfaction. I ordered Large diapers and they mistakenly sent me Extra Large -- while one could beat them up for this mistake, I contacted them about it late one day. On the very next day, they got back to me and sent out the correct size. They told me to keep the Extra Large diapers as it was their mistake.

I've tried the Extra Larges on and although the waist band is very large, the diapers appear to be excellent quality. I had at least three huge wettings in one diaper!

These have to be the most babyish and high quality disposable diaper. I recommend them to anyone.

• Like 1

After the last post, I'm a little apprehensive to say something nice about this company. WOW, that guy sounds bitter!

Ignore him. He is a troll on the bambino board. He only posts on here to pick fights.

Anyhoo, this is about the time of year that bambino said they would release their new products, as stated in a previous post.

• Like 1
Guest neo52450

So I did get the correct size sent out to me.... and they are all some. This has been the first time I haven't double diapered in public. I went and a seen a few movies and this diaper took it all. The tapes are all some too. I will be ordering a case very soon

Anyone else notice that the classicos feel softer than the biancos?

No but I did notice your annoying signature. :) I don't understand why they still allow giant signatures on some forums. Let alone animated annoying gigantic ones. It should be limited to text only (2 lines). Who wants to scroll past the same giant animated image 10 times on the same page. Especially when you're trying to read something. The continuity of the conversation is broken up by the distracting "television show" in between each post. How f*ing obnoxious.

• Like 1
Guest YkDave

No but I did notice your annoying signature. :) I don't understand why they still allow giant signatures on some forums. Let alone animated annoying gigantic ones. It should be limited to text only (2 lines). Who wants to scroll past the same giant animated image 10 times on the same page. Especially when you're trying to read something. The continuity of the conversation is broken up by the distracting "television show" in between each post. How f*ing obnoxious.

LOL!

Oops, I accidentally gave you some negative rep there.

Just sayin, so you don't go off into the night paranoid about who it was and lose sleep or anything.

It's okay, I negated it with a +1 ;)

It's okay, I negated it with a +1 ;)

Thanks! :)

Isn't there a way to turn off signatures on IP.Board? I would adblock the images, but they aren't on their own server/location so I have to block each image individually.

Thanks! :)

Isn't there a way to turn off signatures on IP.Board? I would adblock the images, but they aren't on their own server/location so I have to block each image individually.

I was refering to the accidental -1 given to naughtyashes, not you. your post was rude and completely off topic to boot, your negatives were quite deserving IMO.

• Like 2

I was refering to the accidental -1 given to naughtyashes, not you. your post was rude and completely off topic to boot, your negatives were quite deserving IMO.

Blow me. Was that rude and off topic as well? my bad.

We suddenly have a whole page filled with nonsense and nothing to do with Bambino. I keep seeing it come up as "New Content" so I click on it hoping to see their "New Product" they've promised for a year but instead find nonsense about unrelated Bambino stuff.

I'm truly dissappointed in the fact they STILL have nothing new to offer. Sure, I'm beating this into the ground but I've given up on them now. Yeah, it's a great product but I'm done with expecting anything new. In a few weeks it will be the 1 year mark since they last updated the "Bambino News" section where news of new products, updates and more are suppose to be. According to their twitter, Oct 26th, 2009 was the first mention of something new when they tweeted "Keep checking http://www.bambinodiapers.com/news/ -- Surprise coming soon!" Then on March 24th, 2010 when they tweeted "I know many are curious to what the surprise is...coming soon...we promise! :-) " Nearly Nine months since the first mention of something new and now it's been Four months since their last tweet and mention of anything new. What more is there to say, I hate being strung along like this and every couple weeks check their website or here often for any news only to be disappointed so now I hardly even care anymore about the new product as they've gotten mine and I'm sure many others hopes up with nothing to show. Yeah, some gave me flack for the "Soon" post above but it's ringing true for them. Soon is an indefinate amount of time but most with think it's a rather short period as in a month or two or less in this instance.

Maybe this will help if they read this thread. (Sorry for the caps)

BAMBINO, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE QUIT PLAYING WITH ME AND AT LEAST BE HONEST ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOUR "NEW" PRODUCT. IF IT'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER YEAR, THAT'S FINE BUT TELL US INSTEAD OF STRINGING US ALONG WITH YOUR "SOON, SOON, SOON". PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SITE MORE OFTEN, TELL US WHAT'S HAPPENING, WE LIKE UPDATES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND HOPEFULLY WITH YOUR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS YOU'LL PROMPLY RESPOND WITH AN UPDATE YOUR CUSTOMERS DESERVE AS WELL AS PROMISED!! THANKS AGAIN. D-DREW12

• Like 3

We suddenly have a whole page filled with nonsense and nothing to do with Bambino. I keep seeing it come up as "New Content" so I click on it hoping to see their "New Product" they've promised for a year but instead find nonsense about unrelated Bambino stuff.

I'm truly dissappointed in the fact they STILL have nothing new to offer. Sure, I'm beating this into the ground but I've given up on them now. Yeah, it's a great product but I'm done with expecting anything new. In a few weeks it will be the 1 year mark since they last updated the "Bambino News" section where news of new products, updates and more are suppose to be. According to their twitter, Oct 26th, 2009 was the first mention of something new when they tweeted "Keep checking http://www.bambinodiapers.com/news/ -- Surprise coming soon!" Then on March 24th, 2010 when they tweeted "I know many are curious to what the surprise is...coming soon...we promise! :-) " Nearly Nine months since the first mention of something new and now it's been Four months since their last tweet and mention of anything new. What more is there to say, I hate being strung along like this and every couple weeks check their website or here often for any news only to be disappointed so now I hardly even care anymore about the new product as they've gotten mine and I'm sure many others hopes up with nothing to show. Yeah, some gave me flack for the "Soon" post above but it's ringing true for them. Soon is an indefinate amount of time but most with think it's a rather short period as in a month or two or less in this instance.

Maybe this will help if they read this thread. (Sorry for the caps)

BAMBINO, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE QUIT PLAYING WITH ME AND AT LEAST BE HONEST ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOUR "NEW" PRODUCT. IF IT'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER YEAR, THAT'S FINE BUT TELL US INSTEAD OF STRINGING US ALONG WITH YOUR "SOON, SOON, SOON". PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SITE MORE OFTEN, TELL US WHAT'S HAPPENING, WE LIKE UPDATES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND HOPEFULLY WITH YOUR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS YOU'LL PROMPLY RESPOND WITH AN UPDATE YOUR CUSTOMERS DESERVE AS WELL AS PROMISED!! THANKS AGAIN. D-DREW12

I am with you on this one thank god for ABU!!

• Like 1