LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

You guys sure like to pick on Adrian for "going on and on" about Bambino diapers... not sure why that surprises anybody. This is after all the freakin' Bambino thread!!! I mean seriously, she actually NEEDS to use diapers and she has found the one product that works best for her. I would be pretty excited about that too!!! That's what people do when they find something that they really like , they tell other people about it in the hopes that others will be able to enjoy it too!

For example I drive a beat up 22 year old Toyota with 315,000 miles on it, and i just love it. I would drive it across the country in it's current state and not worry one bit that it would break down. I'm convinced that it will go forever, and I will tell anybody who asks me and even people who don't that Toyotas are awesome. I think it's ridiculous to criticize someone simply for sharing their thoughts, I mean if you don't like it just move on. Many on this forum have become quite negative over the last while, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. And always remember this...

It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I agree, I love my TOYOTA.... i dont care about all this crap about recalls and GOV hearings since the GOV owns their competators GM and crystler so i have to think its a ploy to keep GM and Crystler OPEN when they should go bankrupt and close since they cant opperate without the GOV wasting money on them. but to keep it bambino , I love my bianco's

I really want a Toyota Highlander...can you say awesome! Anyways, my Classicos are on their way! Yay

No more Classico's for me. My wife makes me get the Bianco now. She said that looking at me in the Classico with the prints creeped her out. :( I wish she would get into it more, but I'm not going to be a chooser now, I'm just glad she'll look at me in diapers period! So anyway, more Bianco's on the way for me!

No more Classico's for me. My wife makes me get the Bianco now. She said that looking at me in the Classico with the prints creeped her out. :( I wish she would get into it more, but I'm not going to be a chooser now, I'm just glad she'll look at me in diapers period! So anyway, more Bianco's on the way for me!

Just be happy that she is at least accepting of it :-) Yay. I know a lot of people who would probably kill for your situation. Gosh settling for Biancos instead of Classicos ;) I'm JK!

• Like 2

I emailed Bambino to see whats going on with the new product becase i was told it would be out by Jan 2010 and then late March 2010. So i e-mailed them and this is what they told me!!!!

Hello *******,

Thank you for your e-mail. We had few issues with our design phase thus pushing the production back few months. These products will hit the market by mid this year. We will send an announcement to all our customers when the products are available for purchase. Stay Tuned!!

Thank you,

-Bambino Customer Service-

Seems like a new diaper with print and or design?? Can't wait!!!

• Like 2

I emailed Bambino to see whats going on with the new product becase i was told it would be out by Jan 2010 and then late March 2010. So i e-mailed them and this is what they told me!!!!

Hello *******,

Thank you for your e-mail. We had few issues with our design phase thus pushing the production back few months. These products will hit the market by mid this year. We will send an announcement to all our customers when the products are available for purchase. Stay Tuned!!

Thank you,

-Bambino Customer Service-

Nice I can't wait. They should put a picture up so we can see what we are waiting for.

• Like 1

Thank you for your e-mail. We had few issues with our design phase thus pushing the production back few months.

Not necessarily. It may involve the actual product itself, besides what is on it.

Whatever it is, it will probably have a print on it since they are an ABDL line.

I'm hoping its an adult sized version of pullups, but we'll see!

+1 that would be great, if they can actually make an adult pull-up that really works. I suspect it is possible but at the cost of discretion. Regular diaper manufacturers can't go there but Bambino can...

I am sure whatever the product(s) are that they will let down a few people just because people want different things. I personally would love a new diaper/new frontal tape...but I know others would like a pull-up. I hate pull-ups lol. So, if it were a new diaper - then I am sure the pull-up people would be let down. But, we will have to wait and see - definitely excited now for whatever it is!

• Like 1

I hate pull-ups lol.

Yes but why do you hate pull-ups? Because they leak by any chance? I hate current pull-ups as well, for that reason and the [incontinence] manufacturers can't do much about it because they're a dual-purpose product: absorbency and discretion. If a manufacturer that doesn't have to worry about the discretion part (i.e. Bambino) were to design a pull-up, I'd hope it would be a much better product for being thicker, cut larger, stronger leg gathers and stretch panels, etc, etc. A total re-think of the adult pull-up for absorbency over discretion would (hopefully!) change me from a pull-up hater to a pull-up fan :D

If you look at toddler pullups, they're of similar thickness to baby diapers because the manufacturers don't need to worry about discretion... If you compare the thickness of an adult pull-up to an adult diaper from the same company, you'll see the pull-ups are always much thinner and flimsier, hence they leak.

Yes but why do you hate pull-ups? Because they leak by any chance? I hate current pull-ups as well, for that reason and the [incontinence] manufacturers can't do much about it because they're a dual-purpose product: absorbency and discretion. If a manufacturer that doesn't have to worry about the discretion part (i.e. Bambino) were to design a pull-up, I'd hope it would be a much better product for being thicker, cut larger, stronger leg gathers and stretch panels, etc, etc. A total re-think of the adult pull-up for absorbency over discretion would (hopefully!) change me from a pull-up hater to a pull-up fan :D

If you look at toddler pullups, they're of similar thickness to baby diapers because the manufacturers don't need to worry about discretion... If you compare the thickness of an adult pull-up to an adult diaper from the same company, you'll see the pull-ups are always much thinner and flimsier, hence they leak.

I don't like pull ups because you can only wet them they are not made for messing in.and when you do wet them 90% of the time they leak. and I am a baby baby's wear diapers.pull ups are for older kids not baby's. so I would not want a pull up.if they made both a new diaper and a pull up that would be cool.once in a blue moon I do wear pull ups but 99% of the time for me its diapers..

• Like 1

Medium will fit. I am 5'11 220 and 38" waist and med still fit me.. It all depends on your waist, and legs. My legs are larger then most from playing football threw out school so these have a hard time taping on the lower tapes.. But yes they should fit.

I think im going to get the 2 pack of 16 diapers in medium. Do they ship them also in a discret pacaging and do they send you a tracking number.

Yes they are in unmarked brown boxes basically. Yes, they send a tracking number - UPS.

• Like 1

Sorry to be negative about this everyone but I'm getting tired of the delays regarless of the excuse, and yes to me it's an excuse. The only thing I expect to get from Bambino this summer is another letter saying "Due to some difficulties in production of our new product we are now forced to push back our release date until fall this year. We just wanted to make the BEST, BESTEST product for the AB/DL community. Sorry for the delay." Then another letter in the fall changing it until winter and so forth. Sad, sad, it'll be nearly a year from the time they mentioned a new product until we actually see any evidence of one. Poor, poor way of doing things. However much I like Bambino, which I do, this is causing me some frustrations with them regarless of how great their products currently are and future ones could be. They'd have been better of saying nothing until they knew full well they had something they could deliver.

• Like 1

I haven't yet tried the other top line AB/DL diapers, mainly use attends adjustable w/ a Poise boost and thought I was doing pretty well, then I ordered 3 bags small, and a sample of medium Bambinos after lurking 'round here last two weeks. First off, they were not kidding around about trying the samples first, I've always fit best in small-size store brands, I figured it wouldn't be too different(mistaaaake). After ruining 2 small Bianco diapers learning the fit/relearning taping from Velcro'ing and that it clearly wasn't designed for my thigh circumference I successfully equiped one of the medium Classico samples and went up to the roof for some sunbathing and experimenting. I am/have been a swimmer, soccer player and martial arts student, and even after learning my lesson on the smalls, found the legs distractingly tight, and the waist loose no matter how I top taped, unless I made my tummy stick out, ah well on to wetting!-

Once I had a small void, my first two objections were silenced, I tried a small wet for the feel, the tried to force a leak, not happening the oh so tight legs slackened in feel as I wet, becoming more comfortable, but even with my flow-orientation upwards, or to side, and really pushing, it caught it all, but what really stuck to me was that when I went and my waist did meet the top fully it created almost an airlock, as I sat back down I found I had a diaper-bubble that would resist my finger pressing until I exhaled. An hour later and 2 more wettings(yes I drank plenty for testing purposes) I came back downstairs to try out rolling around to get it to leak, and only when the diaper felt about 8-10lbs in weight was I finally able to make leak in the very back of the thigh area. When changing I noticed that there were a few pieces of the SAP that had come up and stuck to me from the rolling, but nothing like a busted attends, it hardly affected the clean-up, and my only other difficulty was in figuring out how to best bundle the used to go in the pail(that was thursday, still haven't got it right :/)due to the extra wide sides forming a point the bottom tapes were scrunched, and the top were not as sticky as I had been trying to figure out the waist fit. Impulsively I grabbed the other medium sample for nightime leaving me only the smalls I had erroneously ordered. I awoke very wet and sheet fully dry, though I didn't try side sleeping, and wet strongly as I first got up, still it took it like a champ.

Faced now with attempting to tangle with the smalls again or return to Attends, I chose the smalls. I distorted the heck outta the legging area and the bottom tapes at the very edge of the panel, and it held! wetting, it held! at change, I noticed it had ripped a tiny bit at the bottom edge of panel, and in the rea vertically, but I didn't leak pee or SAP, I hadn't flood the small, but still had 3ish solid wttings. I was ready to burn my attends now, a diaper that was disfigured and overblown had performed marvelously for a person shaped far differently than what was intended. I fell I could go on and on, but I'll try and get to closing. since I had opened the 1st small bag I was intent on making use, and was able to successfully coerce 12/16 into abiding my larger, lanky form. but finally ran the bag, and had to switch to the attends while awaiting the incoming large samples ordered as well as bags medium. Now I am spoiled, I woke up today and un-thinkingly began free wetting as I had the bambinoes. On my back from the Laundry room, all I could think was that these aren't diapers, they are LIESSSS!!DIRTY LIES!!

I understand and agree now about all the fuss of standing leg gathers, the true difference between absorbent undergarment and Adult Diapers, and where the rest of my budget for AB gear will be going for the foreseeable future. I thought I was experienced in DL, very nice to be so happy to be so wrong! If I get around to ABena, X-plus etc I'm sure I'll be more discerning as others have been in this thread, but for this week/end I feel as though just now I can finally say I can experience the fully availability of True Diapers, and the next order w/ booster sample(and large sample just to be safe, or fun hopefully) will be my first proper start as AB/DL reather than wearer.(enough that instead of returning the smalls, yeah. I'm doing my darndest to convert then to usability until the shipment comes in, even quite improperly used, blow all my previous gear and exp out of consideration) happy, wet, going for full force next oppportunity, and am eveer so grateful for the opinions, tips and recounting within this thread; info worth weight in gold at the moment for me. Coming to DD, and discovering true Adult Diapers, it's as if I'm back to that summer camp so long ago, opening that poorly locked dresser by the utility closet, the suprise within, and the mirth and ravenous joys that followed when I could stealth a few back home with me. sorry about the length of post, I'm so enthused it's all I can do to end the post here!

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

My Bambino ripped last night. :o Since I only change once in the morning, I had to do a McGyver type thing to fix the "leak".

Duct tape works miracles. I just taped up the back and all was good.

Besides the mess that slipped out through the tear. Ooooh. What a mess. :o

^ What size are you wearing - I have never had a rip in a Bambino nor have I had them in too many other diapers. Diapers seem pretty hard to rip/split in general unless the pressure is extremely high or somehow there is a rare defect. IDK

• Like 1