LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I think Bambinos resemble the old Pampers pretty closely personally. That is of course my opinion but I think they resemble them quite closely. Also, I bet you they will come to Europe at some point but its probably a matter of logistics - they want to find a good supplier that can handle the amount of stock required and also be a good distributor. They probably don't want their name attached to anything that is going to 'flop' because Bambino seems to really want to make the ABDL community happy and be associated with a good company name. They probably have the best customer service I have come across and I have heard the same from many others. This is just my view though...

I think Bambinos resemble the old Pampers pretty closely personally. That is of course my opinion but I think they resemble them quite closely. Also, I bet you they will come to Europe at some point but its probably a matter of logistics - they want to find a good supplier that can handle the amount of stock required and also be a good distributor. They probably don't want their name attached to anything that is going to 'flop' because Bambino seems to really want to make the ABDL community happy and be associated with a good company name. They probably have the best customer service I have come across and I have heard the same from many others. This is just my view though...

I love bambino diapers Now no more low rise I tryed a sampile of the large and is fits great what I did was I cut some of the flap off 2 or 3 inches befor the print starts and they fit great.very,very high on the back and very high on my stomach.I would rather have them to high then to low..I just ordered the 2 bags 16 diapers cant wait for them to come.I will get a case in 2 weeks..

Well, if you look at how a toddler wears a diaper, you'll see it extends higher up the back/belly than any adult diaper does and hangs down much further at the crotch. You can see why adult diapers don't fit the same... they would not be easy to hide under clothes! I know a website that tried to explain why adult diapers will never fit in the same way as baby diapers do, but I'm not sure: I'd love to find a diaper with single, stretchy, tapes that fixes *way* further up my tummy than anything I've found so far and has the huge absorbency and wicking ability that baby diapers have.

(I will try Molicares soon, since I hear good things about their wicking - I find with Tena/Abena the back is totally dry even when the front is so soggy it is leaking. Every baby diaper I've changed appears to be able to wick so well the diaper is 100% uniformly damp)

I hope Bambino find a better UK supplier than that place that is selling them for a fortune at the moment. It's understandable if it were a novelty product that people just bought a sample pack of to experience, but clearly there are many people in the US who have adopted them as their regular product, which is exactly what we want to see if they are going to be able sustain a business.

Well, if you look at how a toddler wears a diaper, you'll see it extends higher up the back/belly than any adult diaper does and hangs down much further at the crotch. You can see why adult diapers don't fit the same... they would not be easy to hide under clothes! I know a website that tried to explain why adult diapers will never fit in the same way as baby diapers do, but I'm not sure: I'd love to find a diaper with single, stretchy, tapes that fixes *way* further up my tummy than anything I've found so far and has the huge absorbency and wicking ability that baby diapers have.

(I will try Molicares soon, since I hear good things about their wicking - I find with Tena/Abena the back is totally dry even when the front is so soggy it is leaking. Every baby diaper I've changed appears to be able to wick so well the diaper is 100% uniformly damp)

I hope Bambino find a better UK supplier than that place that is selling them for a fortune at the moment. It's understandable if it were a novelty product that people just bought a sample pack of to experience, but clearly there are many people in the US who have adopted them as their regular product, which is exactly what we want to see if they are going to be able sustain a business.

these large bambino fit like a baby diaper then because they go just past my bellybutton and just as high on my back..they fit like that because i wear a size medium diaper but bambino are a lower rise diaper.getting the large bambino fixes that problem big time.I would rather have them to much of a higher rise then to low..

I have really never had problems with the fit of Bambinos - I have a size 27 waist (American waist size for women) and both smalls and mediums fit me fine. I use smalls for tighter fitting clothing and mediums for a little bit looser clothing. But, they both fit me which is kind of nice to have two options.

Totally agree with the wicking thing. Not sure if it's "wicking" or just speed. I've said it over and over, I wish Banbino's were fast enough to absorb an adult bladder at an "older" toddler's pace.

Babies pee in short small bursts, the older a child gets (closer to potty learning) they learn to hold their bladder for longer periods until they either have an accident, or decide to pee (have you ever seen a toddler squatting down with their hand on their diaper) it's because they're peeing. :P So I wish Bambino's could handle an adult's bladder all at one quick time. (I don't care if they have to make it thicker, or even more expensive) It's all about the experience, and being able to hold it for a long time, then COMPLETELY let loose, in almost any position, and have it soak it all up would be the ultimate experience in my book.

Totally agree with the wicking thing. Not sure if it's "wicking" or just speed. I've said it over and over, I wish Banbino's were fast enough to absorb an adult bladder at an "older" toddler's pace.

Babies pee in short small bursts, the older a child gets (closer to potty learning) they learn to hold their bladder for longer periods until they either have an accident, or decide to pee (have you ever seen a toddler squatting down with their hand on their diaper) it's because they're peeing. :P So I wish Bambino's could handle an adult's bladder all at one quick time. (I don't care if they have to make it thicker, or even more expensive) It's all about the experience, and being able to hold it for a long time, then COMPLETELY let loose, in almost any position, and have it soak it all up would be the ultimate experience in my book.

I don't know what your talking about.I pee in my Bambino diaper all at one time and never had any leaks.I love Bambino diapers now I just wish they would add the baby sent to there diapers..

I don't know what your talking about.I pee in my Bambino diaper all at one time and never had any leaks.I love Bambino diapers now I just wish they would add the baby sent to there diapers..

Maybe I'm just gun shy from a bad past experience. hum.. do you use any pads or liners? or just the diaper?

Guest YkDave

i found that with my first order of bambinos (about 2 years ago) they didnt like to take a good sized flood. That kind oof turned me off of them for a while, then i decided to try them again a few months later and they seemed to take a good sized flood no problem.

Maybe a bad run of diapers? maybe a design change? (this was before their latest 'core' change), i dont know...

Quick question - are the biancos exactly the same as the baby printed Bambinos? Except of course the prints!

x

Yeap that's what they say, but haven't tried Biancos...

Has anybody ever measured the dimensions(Length, Front width, Back width etc) of a meduim Bambino or would anyone kindly be interested in doing so?

Would be much appreciated if possible.

Thanks

I just did the measurment and it 30 cm.

I've been wearing Bambinos to work every day for the past two months... I know I can count on them to keep me dry and comfortable all day long. The only times I ever have to change before I get home in the evenings are when I've been intentionally drinking extra fluids like soda or tea during the course of the day... otherwise the Bambino holds wonderfully from 8AM to 6PM. I really do think that these are the best diapers in the world.

Yeh, I agree with Darkfinn. I think what makes them the best specifically is that Bambino specifically designs them with the ABDL in mind so they take into account a lot of the "wants" and "needs" of the ABDL community which is the best absorbancy, thick, babyish, etc.