LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

H-E-L-L-O!

Kermit

Kermit is a fun name.  There's a frog and a dog that share the name and it's a name that starts with K that isn't Keenan, Kelsey, Ken or Kate.

I don't wear diapers very often in real life.  Diapers fit kind of odd on my body and I'm not too much of a fan of the booty bulk or the clean-up process!  I'm more interested in roleplay and story-writing.  So, in a sense, I'm sort of a DL in real life, but I like to play as AB-leaning characters.

I have a slight interest in writing stories, such as the few that I've already posted.  I crave the comments and suggestions for those stories, so don't be shy to post something!  I also roleplay a bit on F-List!

Hi ho Kermit, and welcome to DD. No worries, about what aspects of AB/DL you like. Everyone has a different take, or slant on things. I have yet, to check out any of your stories, but look forward to doing so. So, come on in, check things out, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

5 hours ago, Dubious said:

There is NO clean up process if one only pee and there is nothing more sexy than a nice diapered booty 

Eww! I always wash myself when changing a diaper and then use sanitary wipes before putting on a new diaper. Not wiping yourself off before putting on a fresh diaper is asking for diaper rash.

1 hour ago, BabyJune said:

Eww! I always wash myself when changing a diaper and then use sanitary wipes before putting on a new diaper. Not wiping yourself off before putting on a fresh diaper is asking for diaper rash.

I think he meant that if I only peed, I wouldn't have to deal with the cleanup process for poop!  Though, yeah, I still think the cleanup process for pee is a bit excessive, too, in my opinion.  I don't wear very often, so I have to be thorough when I clean!

I don't always clean myself when changing diapers and I never get a rash, when wearing medical diapers, ABDL diapers are not suitable for daily wear and is the only diaper I have gotten sore from

When at home I usually rinse off in the shower, which takes 10 seconds

6 hours ago, Dubious said:

I don't always clean myself when changing diapers and I never get a rash, when wearing medical diapers, ABDL diapers are not suitable for daily wear and is the only diaper I have gotten sore from

When at home I usually rinse off in the shower, which takes 10 seconds

And you don't have any lingering pee or diaper smell that clings on to you?  I get paranoid from the plastic scent that hangs out to surfaces.  Like I said, I don't wear very often.

21 minutes ago, Kermit said:

And you don't have any lingering pee or diaper smell that clings on to you?  I get paranoid from the plastic scent that hangs out to surfaces.  Like I said, I don't wear very often.

As far as I know, there is no lingering smell. I clean up pretty good.

48 minutes ago, Kermit said:

I mostly drink water so there isn't much smell