LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who uses their diaper beyond capacity???

Spanky

I enjoy soaking beyond from time to time when I control it by having plastic sheets but I don't like when I don't have control some nights and the diaper has soaked so bad and my clothes and bed are soaked.
You have to do the wok yourself or kmow somebody handy with a sewing machine,you can buy fabric that to me feels like a thick old t shirt , that has a waterpfoof membrate between the sides from Babykins they sell it by the yard , i bought it like ten or so years ago when i had a friend that could do anything with fabric and she made a set of sheets & pillow cases for my bed , now sure I use a bed pad a draw sheet under my diaper area ,but those sheets are my last line of bed defense . The rest of me that is on those sheets is quite happy ,and someone who didnt know your IC/bedwetters status would have no clue by the sheets ,they are super low profile ,as I am known for saying if you wear diapers so should your bed ,diapers leak be it a miss made one or a poorly taped one, or just because it can ! Protect yourself and your stuff( i sleep on a soon to replaced tempurpedic mattress ,and trust me when and if you expose one to urine you will never get the smell out, until you replace it , the one I am on had a rubber membrane over the top , it was the first victim of our relationship it will not stand up to years sleeping on it ,the first place they tear is at stress points like the edges from there the sky's the limit , on mine underneath my special sheets that membrane is shredded and gone in my diaper and feet regions ( up at the head were you don't need it unless you the Olympic athlete equivalent of constant drooler?) Its perfectly fine like brand new! It also has gone from totaly supportive like sleeping in a cloud to sleeping on a brick wall , the area around were I sleep that doesn't get much action is about 2 1/2 inches thicker
. Any way wether by accident or design protect your stuff from urine and fecal matter.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk