LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do I like pooping my diaper? And other questions.

20 hours ago, Moochie said:

My answer is simple: MESSING MY DIAPER FEELS SOOO GOOD.

Agreed! I’m not into scat play or anything like that, but I love to mess my diaper and pants.

as a kid my step sister and I would watch each other mess our pants, and she used pull ups up to the age of 10 or 12. So we would put those on then go outside and mess them. That’s when I knew I liked diapers and messing them, but I was a kid. As an adult I had to go to the washroom so badly when walking home, so I decided fuck it. I messed my pants a bit and really loved it, so I made sure to finish, ran down my pant legs into my shoes, I loved it! But guilt set in. So nothing for a few years. Then I discovered adult diapers, the cute ones, and started wearing and peeing in them but it took a while to mess. I was ashamed. But I realized that I’m not hurting anyone, it’s my fun. So a few years ago I started messing my them, and jusT loved it! It’s not for everyone but obviously there’s enough of us that love this. So now I’m diapered almost 24/7 and love it. And if I’m not in a diaper well, I’ll mess my pants. 

• Like 1

My morning Attends Premier diaper is wet and MESSY. I love the solitude of the early morning in my wet and POOPY diaper that I can enjoy for several wet, warm, squishy hours before my wife wakes up. She knows, but I don't MESS my diaper around her, an unspoken boundary for us. Wetting is different, I wet all the time no matter who I am with, and no one knows...I hope! :think:

• Like 3
On 8/27/2022 at 6:32 AM, rusty pins said:

Short answer:  Do we really need to explain why we love pooping our diapers?  I just enjoy it! 

Sometimes the most basic, simplest, and direct answer is the best. "I just enjoy it."

On 8/27/2022 at 5:44 AM, DiaperLover77 said:

Why ?

Because since your are diapered you can stay focus on what you have to do.

You win time, you can loose control and poo and pee yourself. The feeling of both in the diaper is incredible.

Exactly! At the he end of the day we do it because it feels amazing.

Pretty much the same as my August 26 post; up this morning wet and messy. Although I just said the "same as August 26" for me a messy diaper never gets old and each mess is as unique as a snowflake. Maybe I should start saying that I have a snowflake in my diaper! One of the simpler pleasures of life that is relatively inexpensive. 

• Like 1
On 9/3/2022 at 3:56 AM, Moochie said:

Each mess is as unique as a snowflake. Maybe I should start saying that I have a snowflake in my diaper! 

Boy!  That brings so many images to mind of the holiday season!  Shoveling brown snow instead of white!  It would really make your tires slip on that kind of snow!  Would we sing, "I'm dreaming of a brown Christmas"?  In a snowstorm the shit would literally be raining down on everyone!

• Haha 3
  • 3 weeks later...

I experience the JOY OF A MESSY DIAPER almost every morning as soon as I get out of bed. For me, going poopy in my diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life, the feeling is exhilarating-warm, soft, squishy, naughty. The initial relaxation and filling my diaper heightens my senses, sometimes causing me to have a feeling almost like an orgasm. This morning is no different, my Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper is wet and messy. I ordered size Medium, but should have ordered Small. These diapers are very similar to MegaMax diapers which are the only diapers I wear in size Small. My Sunkiss diaper is a little baggy, and now sagging because of how wet and messy I am. I'll change in about 2 hours and don't mind cleaning up at all. My wife knows, but I don't mess my diaper around her out of respect and courtesy.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 12:28 AM, OttawaGuy75 said:

As a kid my step sister and I would watch each other mess our pants, and she used pull ups up to the age of 10 or 12. So we would put those on then go outside and mess them.

Stories like this about childhood wetting, messing and diaper play with a sibling or friend just blow my mind. A lot of people here seem to have done it at one time or another. Anything to do with accidents, diapers, toilet training (when my little cousins were that age) or just the everyday human need to go to the bathroom was really awkward in my family. It wasn’t a thing to talk about, let alone imagine doing with anyone. When I got fascinated with going in my pants and wearing makeshift diapers at 13 (puberty) it felt so dirty and strange (as well as thrilling, naughty and fun). It would have been really good for me to have someone to share it with.

As it was I was playing with wetting and pooping my diapers and pants like a baby or little boy all by myself. I loved how it felt. But it was such a dirty secret to keep. It was five years before I knew I wasn’t the only kid in the world ever to do such a thing. A play partner who liked it too would have been so fun to watch and try things with. And also made me feel so much less weird. Though maybe it would also have increased the risk of getting caught, which I never did.

• Like 5

For me I hold it till my body says I have no choice. Then as it is slipping out I give a big push and it comes out fast! So I think I like the fact it hurts a little but is such a relief, and the huge lump in the back, then squishing it to the front around my twig and berries! ????

?‍♂️

• Like 4

God knows exactly why I do, if we want to psychoanalyse I why do these things. The shorter answer is it just feels good. Its the same thing as pooping my pants, something I started doing in my early teens and the diaper is just an extension of this as I got into it later in life.

I think its a combination of many things. I must admit I do sometimes quite like the feeling of pooping regarding where it happens and always have done. Then doing it in my pants / diaper feels even more relieving for some reason, and I love the sensation of it pushing out, filling whatever I'm wearing and pushing the material away. The moments as it is coming out are 100% the best moment of messing for me, coupled with that immediate satisfying relief when you are done and have a large buldge behind you. Its very raw and satisfying, and of course makes me feel in quite an ABDL mindset if I choose to be. Even better if its a big firm log which are my favourites, but every now and then I get the itch to do a more soft and messy one and it is often enjoyable.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact I really dislike the cleanup I'd probably mess at home as much as I possibly could. I just find cleanup a real turn off and kind of wish it could be magically sorted - perhaps I need a carer or someone to do that part, then I can just live in pants pooping heaven!

• Like 2

For me, I like pooping my pants for many different reasons, most notably the thrill I would get from a Daddy checking my pants and asking if I made a poop in my diaper!??? I also enjoy it because it makes me feel like a naughty toddler who's NOT supposed to be using his diapees and instead use the potty like a big boy, but I refuse.???? I also enjoy it because it makes me feel like an BIG BABY, who LOVES and needs his diapers just like any OTHER baby does!??????♥️????

• Like 2

For me as an adult baby, pooping in my pants is so normal for me. I enjoy it so much as an adult baby because it makes me feel naughty and makes me feel more like a baby than a grown up, adult or even a big kid. Even when I poop in my diapers, it makes me feel like I am not a big kid, adult or grown up who's not potty trained. It's why I enjoy it whenever I poop in my diapers because it makes me feel like a baby who knows they belong in diapers and knows that I am an adult baby.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

The sheer naughtiness and taboo nature of it all is what gets me most.  I love many different aspects of it but when a wave hits and I’m diapered and ready to go nothing beats the feeling of shifting my diaper and getting it ready for a maximum filling.  Next the drop down and squat, bum hanging barely above the ground and knees around my chest and then slightly spread my legs for the perfect angle to poop, no matter if I’m at home or in public.  The position prepping gets me in a fired up adrenaline rush everytime.  And as I begin to push and grunt and my diaper starts to crackle, crinkle, squelch and fart the beginning of a poop load my body is flooded with endorphins at the thought and the very real noises of what I’m doing.  Filling my diaper as much as I can as I forego the toilet and use my diaper as my own deeply personal toilet.  ?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Sisu said:

The sheer naughtiness and taboo nature of it all is what gets me most.  I love many different aspects of it but when a wave hits and I’m diapered and ready to go nothing beats the feeling of shifting my diaper and getting it ready for a maximum filling.  Next the drop down and squat, bum hanging barely above the ground and knees around my chest and then slightly spread my legs for the perfect angle to poop, no matter if I’m at home or in public.  The position prepping gets me in a fired up adrenaline rush everytime.  And as I begin to push and grunt and my diaper starts to crackle, crinkle, squelch and fart the beginning of a poop load my body is flooded with endorphins at the thought and the very real noises of what I’m doing.  Filling my diaper as much as I can as I forego the toilet and use my diaper as my own deeply personal toilet.  ?

That must be interesting while you are shopping at Walmart or walking down the public sidewalk or riding the bus.  Squatting on the the floor, knees spread and grunting as you push your poop out into your diaper while everyone around you watches.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

That must be interesting while you are shopping at Walmart or walking down the public sidewalk or riding the bus.  Squatting on the the floor, knees spread and grunting as you push your poop out into your diaper while everyone around you watches.

Definitely do this discreetly.  IM not interested at all in making a scene in public.  If I’m diapered and out I do still use them if I need to poop though.  Squatting is still the best way to poop though for me so I do it discreetly in public or however I like at home.  Please don’t put your own negative spin on what I am all about.  Thank you.  

My usual morning NS Supreme purple diaper is wet and messy. The warm, squishy sensations are second to none. The emotional dialectic of being naughty but feeling so pleasurable is one of the simple pleasures of life. I personally don't mind cleaning and changing my poopy diaper. I have changing down to a science: 1) clean as much off with any unused portion of my diaper, 2) several adult wipes to continue cleaning, 3) wet wash cloth and soap, 4) rinse the wash cloth and wipe off soap residue, 5) pat dry, 6) baby lotion, 7) baby powder, ? tape on clean diaper,9) repeat as needed!!