LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Gig

Lyra

The van shook and rattled as we turned drove along, the big amps and drums buffeted and jostled me for the little space there was. Jake had the radio going far too loud so I had to shout to be heard.

“We are being paid for this right?”

“Whaaat?” He yelled back, I took a deep breath to shout back when we made a sudden turn and a pile of guitars landed on me. I made a sound somewhere between a squeak and a squawk, that Alex would probably describe as one of my disgruntled bunny noises. With a shuddering jerk the van can to a merciful stop.

I was freed from musical prison when the side door slid open and Jake and Alex started pulling out gear. Alex pulled the guitars off me and helped pull me out of the van.

“I calling shotgun on the way back, I am not getting crushed by those amps again” I said, pulling a face. Alex only laughed and ruffled my hair and with a whisper in my ear said

“Don’t pout kitten”.

We were parked in the lot of an abandoned mall, park of a slowly dying strip, empty parking lots and dead store fronts lit in the lambent glow of street lamps. I couldn’t see any stars and there was a slight chill in the air so all street lamps looked like they shrouded were in swirling fog. There were a few other vans and station wagons parked around the lot but everything was silent except us loading dollies to carry our equipment.

“Not many people here yet.”

“It’s still early, I don’t think they’ve even started the generator yet.”

“Where did you even hear about this?”

“From school I told you, there were flyers in the cafeteria.”   

“I bet they were shocked when a professor asked if her band could play.”

“Assistant professor, but who knows maybe some of my students will think I’m cool now, and start taking what I’ve said about the Brontes seriously.”

“Yeah cause there’s nothing more punk than Victorian literature”

At this Alex stuck her tongue out at me, while Jake chortled. We were huddled together by the van, shivering slightly in the cold. Alex had her arms tightly wrapped around herself, probably regretting the long asymmetrical dress she wore. I wasn’t much better in my torn striped sweater, least the sleeves were long so they covered my hands. Jake wandered off to find the gig organiser while I did some floppy sweater hands kung fu. Alex moved from shaking from cold to shaking from cold and giggling. I was mid defeating unseen enemies when Alex wrapped herself around me from behind and hugged me tight. It was in moments like this that the height difference between us was brought in to sharp cosy relief. If she stood on tiptoe she could rest her boobs on my head, which we both thought was pretty funny. Sure I needed a stool to kiss her cheek but doesn’t mean I didn’t drag that chair across the room and kiss the h*ck out of her face. Once all the stuffing was thoroughly hugged out of me we sat down in the door of the van, hand in hand, watching the slow trickle of cars arriving for the concert.

I stood at the back of the crowd, grumpy and alone. There was a decent crowd, dancing and moshing in the middle of this mall, some people were on the upper balconies talking and drinking. A local micro brewery had set up a bar to one side and was doing good business. The dozens of workman’s lamps scattered about the place barely made the mall look creepy at all, though there were some kids running around, jumping out of shadows and scaring each other, no appreciation for music.

Alex came wandering out the crowd, two beers in her hands like Aphrodite rising from the waves except with beer and a better ass.

“What’s up buttercup” she half yelled over the band and handed my a beer. I took it gratefully and took a too large swig, and dribbled a little down my front. In a futile attempt I tried to wipe it off my sweater and said

“Oh some asshole said I had a fat butt!”

“I happen to think you have a great butt, even if it’s rather puffy from time to time”, said Alex sliding an arm round me and grabbing said posterior, of course by this point I was blushing like a lighthouse.

“I can’t help thaaaaat” I whined

“Just like you couldn’t help leaking on these pants could you little girl”, she whispered in my ear. I stood stock still like a deer in headlights, mentally feeling legs. Yep there is was, the warm trickles working their way down my thighs. I quickly looked down, oh gods, was it obvious? Was there a puddle?

“There’s no puddle, yet, but we best get you changed quick or you’ll be playing lullabies on stage”

We began hustling through the fringes of the crowd to get to the exit when Jake yelled at us,

“Where you going? we’re on in twenty!”

“Girl troubles” Alex shouted back over her shoulder.

Alex slammed the van door behind her with my bag in her hand, I reached out for it

“Okay gimme, I really need to change”

“Oh no, little miss soggy puss. When I let you get dressed up tonight you promised me there’d be no leaks, no stained pants for me to clean.” I had promised that, when she’d gotten out a pair of inch thick cloth diapers and pink plastic panties for me to wear.

“I knooow, but it wasn’t my fault, that guy...”

“He wasn’t the one who peed you diaper till it leaked was he?”

“Nooooo but...”

“Then I’m going to do it this time, to make sure it’s done right.” With that she rummaged around in my bag and pulled a thick pink diaper, one of my favourite brands so of course I did the reasonable thing by throwing a tantrum. I banged my fists on the floor of the van and flailed them around.

“Nooooo, no no no no no no no no no… no! I’ma big girl tonight!”

“Ruth Emery Tillie-Browne stop that this instant” she said in her sternest voice mommy voice, it stopped me dead mid flail. With a light push she had me on my back in the scratchy carpeting.

With practised ease she had my pant off and was inspecting the damage, clicking her tongue she showed them to me.

“Quite a big mess for such a little girl.” She was right, there was a dark stain on the red denim, running down both legs, with twin half moon stains on the seat. Of course I was blushing to the tips of my toes at this point. Then she pulled me up by the ankles till I was face to face with the front of my diaper. What had once been a pristine white was now a grey tinged with yellow, it really had been soaked through.

“And what do you have to say about this little one?” Alex said “does this look like the kind of diaper a little super soaker like you should be wearing?”

“Nooo…”

“What was that?”

“No Mommy, I’m sorry, please put me in a proper diaper”

“Good girl”

With that she put a small towel under my butt and began to change my diaper. I stared up at the ceiling, the dome lights too bright. Somehow my thumb found it’s way to my mouth and it was quickly as wet as my diaper. I just existed in the moment while those cold wipes cleaned and teased me, the perfumed scent of the powder. Then all too soon I was taped up, with a loving pat.

I looked down at myself, admiring the thick poofy diaper, it really was much more my style than that silly slim thing. Then I tried to pull down my sweater to cover it, there was no way it would cover more than the waist band. I looked up at Alex in panic, thumb still firmly in mouth I said

“Wath am Ise gonna weear! I cawnt go in jwst my diawper!” Alex seemed to consider that seriously for a second, “Moooommy noooo”, there may have been a pout involved.

“Don’t worry silly girl, I prepared for this”, she pulled from my bag a pleated skirt, a bit school girlish but it’d do. “Come on let’s get you in this” she said as she pulled skirt up my legs, I lifted my butt and wigged into it, letting her do the button, she says I’m too little to handle buttons sometimes.

Once it was on, Alex pulled me up and gave me a big hug and a kiss.

“You ready to go back?”

“I think so”

I jumped out the van a second later, quickly tugging the skirt down. Then doing a quick finger tip inspection.

“Alex!” I shouted, then there was the look and I said in a much quieter voice, “Moooommy, the skirt’s too short, everyone will see my diaper!” putting maybe a bit too much emphasis on the last syllable.

“Ruthie, you’ll just have to be careful is all, it’s a good inch longer than your diaper and it’s either the skirt or nothing at all. Which do think will look better on stage?”

With that I began a blush so deep I think I glowed in the night, and I just stammered. She’d make me do it I know she would, sure she’d say was a stunt to people who asked but it wouldn’t stop her embarrassing me. Gods I horny.

I grabbed her hand, my thumb somehow back in my mouth again and we walked back to the show.

“Love you Mommy”

“Love you princess”

The End

• Like 4

Very enjoyable! I noticed a few spelling errors and missing letters here and there "flies in the cafeteria", but those didn't stop me from enjoying a sweet, little story. Good job, ten outta ten, keep up the great work!

Thanks for the catch and kind comments

I should also note this story is a semi-sequel to my last story the wait, it's meant to be the same characters at least, if not narratively connected. I think I'm going to try writing a few more short stories with them before I try anything longer.

- for anyone who missed this story.

• Like 1

Considering one of my other handles is "LittlePunkGirl" You can bet I enjoyed this. :D Tall and smol are so cute together.

• 2 weeks later...

Very enjoyable. The only problem I have is that it ended far to fast. I was really getting into it and all of a sudden it was over. Really, it was a fun quick read.