LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maternal nurturing etc

I like wearing diapers as the feel is nice

and the idea of maternal nurturing that goes along with it. I used to fantasize about these counselors at a therapy program I went to. They were pretty and nurturing and I wanted them to diaper me and stuff. I’ve had gfs who were cool with my fetish diaper me and change me. Does anyone else feel that part of this fetish Is about wanting the comfort of nurturing?

Yes that is a major part of it for me I love it when my girlfriend holds me  comforts me and takes care of me it makes me feel so relaxed that I can barely even keep my eyes open I use to be more of DL but when I found out how much more my girlfriend enjoys AB I tried being her baby and from then on I've become more of an AB which is way more fun than just wearing diapers 

Different ABDLs get different things out of diapers.  Some as you point out, like nurturing.  Others like the punishment aspect (little to no nurturing).  Some may like both, some may like neither.

For myself, I'm not into being nurtured, but it has been fun as part of a session with my spouse.  

It's very important to me.  Although I've been able to wear nappies at times over the years we'd been raising the kids, the nurturing side was missing.  To some degree I rejected any "looking after" my wife wanted to do, because it was on an adult to adult premise, and made me feel uncomfortable.  I'd always been very independent in all respects, largely I suppose as a defence mechanism due to being an AB I think.  Anyway, that's starting to change now.  Very slowly, my wife (or Mummy as she partly is now) is picking up some of the nurturing that I've always needed.  She's finding treating me as a "little" difficult to get used to, but I think we're starting to get there, at bedtime mostly for now.

I'm not into that more than liking random hugs and smiles. I'd venture a guess that this is much more an AB thing than what DL's feel, but with the overlap between these two groups it will vary. When I'm feeling 'little' what I want most is loving leadership and having the ultimate control in a caring person's hands. That makes me feel safe and happy knowing that someone is looking out for me and won't let me stray into bad things :wub: It's a different form of nurturing I guess. But most of the time I'm just an adult in diapers.

Bettypooh