LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Me Tired.

well I work all day and end up being really tired.

I get home and change my self again because i'm just too tired to controll my self. when I sit down on the couch to wind down from the day I end up watching TV with nothing but my diaper on and I'm finally relaxed for the day.

it gets to be about 8:00 to 9:00 at night when I get exasted and I'm ready for bed.

BUT I go to lay down and I cant go to sleep for an hour so I get back up to do things around the house to wear my self out.

however to my dismay I cant seem to get tired enough from that point to actually sleep.

long story short I finally crash out at 3:00 in the morning and I have to get up at 6:00 for work.

The problem about all of this is that I dont just do this every once in a while, I do this just about every night.

is there any thing that I could do to stop my reoccuring night time insomnia?

I'm tired and I dont know what to do because I am tired.

PLEASE HELP ME! I need sleep!

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

From what I understand, insomnia is often caused by excess thought. That is, you can't calm your mind to the point of getting to sleep. You could try meditation in this case. Of course, medication is also an option.

Personally, when I can't sleep I just cuddle my teddy bear, and hum myself to sleep, kind of like a cat, lol. I dunno, but it just releases all my tension, and with each breath (belly breathing of course), I feel waves of relaxation. Soon I'm so tired, I stop humming, and it's not long before I'm fast asleep. In fact, I used to do this as a baby, so it comes naturally to me, and I always have wonderful dreams this way. (I also end up sleeping for a solid 9 to 10 hours.)

I hope you find something that works. :)

its not a bad idea to have a cuddle animal.

I've got 2 and I love them.

however they dont always work. I also agree about the mind thing.

I can never turn my mind off because I have too many things to remember on a daily basis.

but I agree I hope I find something that works my self.

i'm about to go to a doctor and ask about sleep pills if it goes on too much longer.

and i'm strongly opposed to any medicine.

I believe that pills only take away from your bodys natural ways to fix its self.

but if need be. I will.

thanks, smiles.

I can relate to this problem pretty good. when i did my senior degree in hvac engineering i was nursing my mother too. It brought up lots of things to remember

Back in the days I took valerian tincture and did meditation. meditation though i had to learn in my youth when I was pretty aggressive towards my younger brother. I was sent to meditation practice. I used the meditation praction mainly for other things then the anti-agression but well .

Valerian tincture does not tastes very good but could be worth the effort before considering strong medications.

• 7 months later...

well I work all day and end up being really tired.

I get home and change my self again because i'm just too tired to controll my self. when I sit down on the couch to wind down from the day I end up watching TV with nothing but my diaper on and I'm finally relaxed for the day.

it gets to be about 8:00 to 9:00 at night when I get exasted and I'm ready for bed.

BUT I go to lay down and I cant go to sleep for an hour so I get back up to do things around the house to wear my self out.

however to my dismay I cant seem to get tired enough from that point to actually sleep.

long story short I finally crash out at 3:00 in the morning and I have to get up at 6:00 for work.

The problem about all of this is that I dont just do this every once in a while, I do this just about every night.

is there any thing that I could do to stop my reoccuring night time insomnia?

I'm tired and I dont know what to do because I am tired.

PLEASE HELP ME! I need sleep!

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

I just take a lil nyquil if i can't sleep.

I dunno, but it just releases all my tension, and with each breath (belly breathing of course),

Know this is a old post but only just seen it and can't stop laughthing..... Belly breathing... is that not burping. :roflmao:

Can anyone tell me what incomplete dude is talking about as I don't think he means burping yourself to sleep.