LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How i met my mommy

I watch her closely as she undresses she takes off her little skirt she's wearing red panties then off comes her t shirt with a matching red bra. Damn she's so hot she looks over at me and winks,

"Does baby like what he sees!"

I lick my lips did I ever!

"Yes mommy!"

"Too bad this is for real men!" she rubbed her hands over her tits  tilting her head back closing her eyes, I thought I might get off just like that!

Damn she was such a tease!

She looked over at me.

"You're not a real man are you baby boy." she said seductively

I swallowed knowing what was expected of me.

"No mommy I'm your baby boy and when mommy wants I'm your baby girl." I hated saying that but that was my place.

Amber smiled loving the complete control over James.

"Yes you are now go nite nite." she said cooing at him and blowing him a kiss as she left the nursery.

I laid there in my crib and thought about my previous life oh how it seemed like a dream!

How it all began.

It was the first day of high school, I was new and very shy. Love at first sight does exist I'm living proof! I was only 5'5 120, black hair brown eyes tan complicated compared to most guys I was short. I was finding that out the hard way as I walked down the halls and the football players were men while I was a boy. Wow this school had some really hot girls but none were like Amber! I would gaze at her and hope she didn't see me. She was tall 5'9 blond permed hair green eyes a total knockout!

"Are you deaf little boy!" Amber said angrily.

James came out of his day dream.

His mind was racing what to say what to do! Can I run real fast. No that wouldn't work!

I can't believe this Amber is talking to me.

"Well what's your problem!" she said angrily

I looked up seeing her beautiful eyes and her oh so sexy body!

"Um I'm sorry what did you want?" I said stuttering nervously.

Amber rolled her eyes.

"I don't want anything but I'm tired of you staring at me I've caught you several times, so do you have something to say!"

"No I'm sorry." I was standing there now sweating profusely.

Amber smiled this guy was kinda cute and she could see him sweating and she loved how he was stuttering and she already knew he was into her.

"I'll tell you what give me your phone."

I eagerly did as I was told handing her my phone.

"Good boy." Amber took the phone and she put her number in his phone along with her address.

"Ok I'll see you tonight." she leaned over kissing him on his check.

James stood there in awe not believing what just happened.

"No way did that just happen!" he looked at his phone and it said Amber with her address he couldn't believe she wanted him to come over.

Back to reality. I take a drink of my bottle as the mobile plays above me thinking back to that fateful day.

If I just had stayed home.

Several minutes later I fall asleep..

• Like 1

Hi! I'd like to start off by saying that you have a good concept here, but it's a little bare to be considered a chapter for a story, in my opinion. I realize it's just an introduction, but with the literal sea of stories you're in competition with for readership, my concern is that what you have here isn't enough to get people invested.

I'm not trying to be harsh, and I hope that my observation is taken in the spirit it was intended, which is constructive criticism. I encourage you to keep working on this, put yourself in the characters shoes and think about how dialogue and a scene in general would play out and try and expand more on what you have here going forward. Don't be afraid to have interaction that isn't related to the fetish aspect of the story, which is to say, have your characters talk to each other how people talk to each other when they aren't in the middle of a roleplay session.

Again, I hope my comment isn't viewed as harsh, I'm simply offering my opinion. :)