LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Members In Texas

Saotome

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play army and when i am not doing that i am putting more parts on my Scion tc. I am really into imports and computers on my off time.

So aside from the obvious shared interest, what do all of you fellow Texans do for fun?

Mostly I watches movies, chat, and hang out with my friends and such. I used to go out clubbing and partying a lot but haven't felt up to it for a while now. I do enjoy being around people and everything though, and am certainly at ease at a party, a club, or just sitting around yacking with friends. :)

I live close to Fort Worth. You know, I think it would be nice to meet some fellow AB/DL's just as kind of a support group thing or something - not as a "relationship" thing.

I think that the need to identify with others or some type of group is a very strong need basic to all humans. In my struggle to accept this fetish (or atleast to retain some type of perspective) hanging around some other's like me would be beneficial.

Do others concur?

• 3 weeks later...

I aggree it makes you more comfortable when you have someone who you can relate with.

As for what I do for fun, I like to travel, and hang out with my friends, going to Dave & Busters or Gatti Town to play games. :) Since I moved to huntsville I spend most of my weekends either in Galveston or College station visiting family and friends.

~ABMeshell (o:~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest pupsmommy

the beach aint all its cracked up to be. always wind up with sand in the diaper. gimme freshwater anyday.

Awwww baby this should be in the Forum of "Story Telling" :)