LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarrassment...

Lately I have been having a want/desire for a little bit of embarrassment. :blush: Not sure why but I have been thinking that it would be fun for someone to expose my diapers. Like being at a friend’s house that knows about my diapers just sitting around with him or her and have them say to me loud enough for the rest that may be there. Hey do you need to change your diaper? Don’t want you to have any leaks. Why don’t go get your extra diapers so that I can get you changed. Or something like that. That could just send me over the edge and would be so much fun.

So has anyone else wanted something like this to happen? And if it did what did you do? Or if it hasn’t what would you do if it did happen?

SoakedinIowa

soakedintx@hotmail.com

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

Lately I have been having a want/desire for a little bit of embarrassment. :blush: Not sure why but I have been thinking that it would be fun for someone to expose my diapers. Like being at a friend’s house that knows about my diapers just sitting around with him or her and have them say to me loud enough for the rest that may be there. Hey do you need to change your diaper? Don’t want you to have any leaks. Why don’t go get your extra diapers so that I can get you changed. Or something like that. That could just send me over the edge and would be so much fun.

So has anyone else wanted something like this to happen? And if it did what did you do? Or if it hasn’t what would you do if it did happen?

SoakedinIowa

soakedintx@hotmail.com

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

Might be fun!

I think most ABs (if they were honest) would admit that exposure in certain situations would be nice. Exposure in the wrong situations is never nice! I started wearing diapers at age 12 (incontinence) and there were no disposables back then. My mom, thinking she was helping, told the nanny to put three diapers on me so I wouldn't have to change while I was at school. You can imagine how mature junior high boys handled that, can't you? I got depantsed on the first day I went to school in the cafeteria. I remember I was wearing yellow rubber pants. That was not fun! But Robin (auntiewobin) always huggs me and then lifts my T-shirt to check the back of my diapers for wetness. Now that's fun! The exposure is fun! I don't know why, but it is. So go for it soaked! Talk one of your friends into it (make it a joke or prank, make it fun!). Life in diapers is life in diapers.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a embarrassing situation this week. I was staying in a Hampton Inn on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Thursday morning I woke up and I had leaked a good amount on the bed. When I arrived back to my room on Thursday afternoon the maid had put a vinly protector over the mattress. Then later while I was in my room the maid returned with a washed top cover and clean sheets. I was in the room when she made up the bed you could hear the vinly crinkle as she smoothed out the sheet. Have anyone else had this happen to you?

i think its easier to tell people your incontinent... at least its "normal".

the hard thing is to say that you dont need diapers but you wear them anyway.

It's not that hard. A week ago I went to the emergency room and the doctor asked if I was

urinary incontinent. I said "No, I just like to wear diapers". She got a funny look on her face,

but she never said another word about them.

:whistling: I have had some thougths about just walking around with nothing but a shirt and a diaper on, just for kicks, or say in Wal-Mart : I think my diaper needs changing, could you change me?

To random strangers.

Lol, i think you might run a serious risk of being sent to the loony bin for that. But the look on people's faces... it might almost be worth it ^_^

:whistling: I have had some thougths about just walking around with nothing but a shirt and a diaper on, just for kicks, or say in Wal-Mart : I think my diaper needs changing, could you change me?

To random strangers.

Let us know how you like the food in jail!

I went to the chiropractor a while back and was wear a diaper. Laying face down on the table, my shirt came up and I think the diaper was higher than my waist band. He never asked and I never said anything about it.

I walked around my neighborhood one summer evening in just a diaper and tshirt. After I got home some cops came to the door. Someone must have called them. I got time to get a pair of pants on, but they looked suspicious, took my name and left.

Another time I was walking in the hallway of a motel in diaper/tshirt. A hotel employee saw me and I was asked to leave.

Since then I've been a bit more prudent. I used to view a diaper like a swim suit, and that I could wear one anyplace I could wear the other. I've decided to view it as underwear; I can't wear a diaper in public anyplace I couldn't wear undies in public, though I admit I do push the envelope a bit at the beach....

I went to the chiropractor a while back and was wear a diaper. Laying face down on the table, my shirt came up and I think the diaper was higher than my waist band. He never asked and I never said anything about it.