LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How big was your largest poop in a diaper?

one day, diapered while playing with friends, i was inthe middle of hide and seek (hider) when i felt the urge. i just went. it filled up the WHOLE diaper. it was a semisolid poop but after another half hour of running, it was mush covering my dick. best poop bonus!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Serrune said:

one day, diapered while playing with friends, i was inthe middle of hide and seek (hider) when i felt the urge. i just went. it filled up the WHOLE diaper. it was a semisolid poop but after another half hour of running, it was mush covering my dick. best poop bonus!

Bet it made you easy to find...  Just follow the smell. :)

• Haha 3
On 3/31/2019 at 9:05 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Wow good question. I held for three days once, and I was bursting. I couldn't wait to get outside and walk to my car. I stood outside the big window just looking at the dresses and let out a fifteen inch anaconda. I have to admit, my legs got weak. It felt awesome too. After about a good two minutes I started walking to my car. glad I was wearing loose jeans. I sat in my mess and enjoyed the ride home in pure bliss. I have to admit it did leak onto my jeans, but who cares. I have a washing machine. Shower and bath and good as new.

A fifteen inch anaconda!! Love the analogy and I am sure it was a monster worth having !!! ?

On 10/21/2019 at 5:53 AM, Dougie77 said:

The biggest poop I ever remember having in a diaper was after spending two nights with my aunt when I was about 9. I refused to poop in the toilet anywhere away from home. By the time we got home the next night was had fallen asleep in the car and mom put me down for bed in a diaper. The next morning when I woke up, I loaded the already wet diaper. I remember the first big log slid out and piled up in the seat of my diaper. The second wave was much softer. When I was done and mom opened the diaper in the bathroom it was all up in my crotch area. That one I’ll never forget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/21/2019 at 5:53 AM, Dougie77 said:

The biggest poop I ever remember having in a diaper was after spending two nights with my aunt when I was about 9. I refused to poop in the toilet anywhere away from home. By the time we got home the next night was had fallen asleep in the car and mom put me down for bed in a diaper. The next morning when I woke up, I loaded the already wet diaper. I remember the first big log slid out and piled up in the seat of my diaper. The second wave was much softer. When I was done and mom opened the diaper in the bathroom it was all up in my crotch area. That one I’ll never forget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

OK, this was the biggest poo I had in my diaper. Not like 2 or 3 poo's during a couple of days. Just one poo in my diaper. I had eaten a ton of great food. It was Thanks Giving. A perfect day of football, snacks and eating. I have to note this that I was also using psyllium husk (like Metamucil). That completely loaded my guts. And on the first day before Thanks Giving I started using some Loperamide (anti-diarrhea). Note - don't do this. By the time I got home, I was getting constipated and haven't defecated yet. I diapered myself (Confidry 24/7 disposable, a Kin pull-on cloth diaper and plastic pants). Then the next day I was drop sweating. But this wasn't my first rodeo. I had been using a "bulk strategy." The next day from Thanks Giving, I knew the day was coming. The sensation in my intestines told me I was at the end.  So I pushed a liquid glycerin 7.5 ml. suppository in my butt. In about 5 minutes, I knew I was going to poo. My vagus nerve was giving me that beautiful poo-phoria.  So I laid back in bed , but my knees up and relaxed. Then I had an involuntary poo. A had a huge turd  slowly  but forceful pushed out into my diaper. It was a monstrous turd. And it hurt at first. Then I had a mighty surge as it spread up around my ball. What a thrill. The poo had an enormous volume. It just kept going. Then it finally stopped. Like I said, the poo was solid at first and then after that surge, it softened in a semi-firm poo. I had a throbbing erection. An pee'd. Still with my hard-on. That warm wetness spread around my skin. Finally I moved up and down while rocking dick. My skin tickled. You got it...a climax jerking poogasm. I though I'd die. That must have been a 5 minute battle for that 10 pounder. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• 3 weeks later...

My Total Dry X-Plus diaper is TOTALLY WET AND MESSY. A super size bulge in the front from a very wet night and a huge bulge in the back that is now squishy from sitting here this morning. Best thing is that there are no leaks and no diaper blowouts, just poopy where it belongs, inside my diaper. I can't tell say how big/large this mess is; I can't measure it, but suffice to say that it is a nice size messy diaper that feels great.

One day I was sitting on the bed in my room, watching The Amazing Spiderman movie. Pretty good movie and all, but I REALLY needed to poop. Not that I had been holding it in all day, just at somewhere around the start of the movie. I did pause the movie, but only to get more snacks. Halfway down the stair, I felt urine flooding in the diaper, but ignored it. Eventually, the urge got stronger and eventually I just gave in. By the end of the stairs and on my way to the kitchen, it all just started coming out and I didn't wanna stop it. More pee came out during it as a bonus, so that was cool.

By the end of it, I'm almost certain the log filled up most of my diaper. I think it ended half way up my ass crack and it was pretty damn wide. Kept it on until the morning of course, not letting a gem get away like that.

• Like 2
On 3/31/2022 at 2:51 AM, squishii said:

One day I was sitting on the bed in my room, watching The Amazing Spiderman movie. Pretty good movie and all, but I REALLY needed to poop. Not that I had been holding it in all day, just at somewhere around the start of the movie. I did pause the movie, but only to get more snacks. Halfway down the stair, I felt urine flooding in the diaper, but ignored it. Eventually, the urge got stronger and eventually I just gave in. By the end of the stairs and on my way to the kitchen, it all just started coming out and I didn't wanna stop it. More pee came out during it as a bonus, so that was cool.

By the end of it, I'm almost certain the log filled up most of my diaper. I think it ended half way up my ass crack and it was pretty damn wide. Kept it on until the morning of course, not letting a gem get away like that.

Did all that poo-poo fit in the diaper?!???????☺️? And what was it like sleeping in it during bedtime?? Was the diapie nice and thick?????☺️????????????

• Like 1
7 hours ago, squishii said:

Yeah my movies tend to have that effect on diapered people (and sometimes non diapered people)

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Yeah my movies tend to have that effect on diapered people (and sometimes non diapered people)

Especially Spider-Man No Way Home!? I hope the funeral for Aunt May went very well!⚰️⚱️??♥️? I'm sure the fight between the sinister Six really took a LOT out of you. LOL!??????☺️?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Especially Spider-Man No Way Home!? I hope the funeral for Aunt May went very well!⚰️⚱️??♥️? I'm sure the fight between the sinister Six really took a LOT out of you. LOL!??????☺️?

Yes that battle between me and sinister six was so hard It was almost like I was fighting nothing at all ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Yes that battle between me and sinister six was so hard It was almost like I was fighting nothing at all ?

Aunt May would be proud!☺️???♥️?

• Like 1

I had to laugh out loud when I read the title of this thread. I love you folks. Just sayin'. I'll throw in my two cents, although, understand that those of you who suffer from, enjoy, or occasionally practice incontinence in the #2 department are all commercial pilots, whereas I am flying around in a Cessna by comparison, confining, as I do, most of my in-pant emissions to the #1 category. 

That said, I have indulged here and there, sometimes because I wanted to, but more often, just because it was practical - I really had to go, I was tied up or otherwise prevented from being able to immediately do so... and then I had an epiphany... "Hey, dummy, you're wearing a diaper, aren't you...?" 

Probably the most memorable occasion occurred in my last house, when the main upstairs bathroom was being painted, my wife was occupying the one in our bedroom, and the main floor bathrooms were both rendered inaccessible by the same painting crew. I was in my office in just a Rearz Barnyard and a T-shirt, impatiently waiting for my wife to finish up, and I really had to go, having just finished a coffee. I had the "wait, you're wearing a diaper..." thought, and, with blessed relief, I relaxed, and let nature take its course. However, I didn't consider two factors - 1) my wife wasn't feeling well, and intended to occupy our ensuite bathroom for an indeterminate length of time, and, 2), I had been at the pub the night before and eaten suicide wings with pints at 11 PM. After dining on jerk chicken with habanero sauce at around 6. 

So, what came out of me was essentially radioactive. I saw God. I needed to lie down and collect myself. I was sitting on white-hot coals. And I had nowhere to go. Another wave of necessity struck me, a smaller but equally hot addition to the fire. I had to work standing up at my desk - I was terrified to sit down. If the painters had asked for a consultation right then, I would probably have thrown myself out the window. The air quality in my office dropped precipitously. 

Finally, finally, I heard my wife walk down the hall... mercifully, she didn't come into my office. I sprinted for our bedroom, locked the bathroom door, stepped into the shower stall, and let my ghastly diaper hit the floor. The cleanup was, befitting the theme of the diaper, barnyard-like. It took a half-hour. I bagged the diaper and carted it out of the house like it was the corpse of an Ebola victim. Sh*t-tainted steam rolled across the ceiling and caused the smoke detector to chirp. I swabbed myself with aloe sunburn cream containing a topical anesthetic. 

On 3/31/2022 at 3:44 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Did all that poo-poo fit in the diaper?!

Surprisingly, yeah! Just barely, of course.

On 3/31/2022 at 3:44 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

And what was like sleeping in it during bedtime

It was like having a massive pair of soft blanket stuffed into my pants, very comfortable but weird and squishy! Still had a great time with it though!

On 3/31/2022 at 3:50 PM, Spiderman said:

my movies tend to have that effect on diapered people

Well, Mr. Spiderman, perhaps I'll watch your movies more often! ?

• Like 1

I have a medium size mess in my wet morning diaper (Tranquility ATN), feels nice and squishy with no leaks, just a soft, warm, delightful poopy load to enjoy for several hours before I change for work. I am going with another ATN with a booster for work, and plastic pants for some added security.

I have had some epic messy diapers over the years, but the most memorable were my very first. I had used some laxatives to get things moving, and I remember standing in front of my television and filling my diaper. I didn't think it would ever stop, it was like soft serve ice cream and kept going until it was over halfway up the back of the diaper.

I managed to sit down very carefully on a changing mat and what a mess it was.

The second most memorable was eating several different food items at a large office gathering. Multiple choices of food and a lot of sweets on top of that, well the next day it was a big surprise. I remember a medium firm log making it's way out into my diaper and I didn't think it would ever stop. I was able to enjoy that one for several hours before changing. Sadly I haven't been able to replicate that diaper mess but a handful of times since then.

But for me anytime I get a chance to make a messy diaper is always a great experience for me.  

My morning Abena M4 diaper is sooo very wet and a verryyy huge mess. I woke up wet, and messed my diaper within five minutes, a very big poopy load. I did not change my posture or the way I walk at all. It feels wonderful now that I am sitting here. My diaper is really loaded, but thank goodness no leaks and not having a diaper blow-out. Now that I am sitting here, my poopy load has squished , but I think I am sitting 4 inches higher than normal with the load in my diaper!:30_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Moochie said:

My morning Abena M4 diaper is sooo very wet and a verryyy huge mess. I woke up wet, and messed my diaper within five minutes, a very big poopy load. I did not change my posture or the way I walk at all. It feels wonderful now that I am sitting here. My diaper is really loaded, but thank goodness no leaks and not having a diaper blow-out. Now that I am sitting here, my poopy load has squished , but I think I am sitting 4 inches higher than normal with the load in my diaper!:30_EmoticonsHDcom:

Those are the best loads buddy!???☺️? I LOVE big loads in my diaper!? They make diapee pats feel EVEN BETTER! And I especially like tall diapees because they hold a lot more poopie, and are MORE comfortable. And cute and crinkly!??? I LOVE my dirty diapees!!!!!??☺️??♥️?♥️??♥️?????????????????????????????????

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I don't remember what year it was but one time I made a poop that filled the front and back of my diaper, and I have been trying to duplicate the process ever since.

Did you sit in that POOPIE for a couple of hours buddy?!???♥️☺️?♥️?♥️?♥️☺️???♥️? That must have felt SO GOOD!!!!??????????????♥️??

• 2 weeks later...

This morning's Attends Premier diaper is epic. I am sooo wet and messy that I am sitting on a changing mat just in case I leak. So far so good, but my diaper is really loaded, wet, warm, squishy, and caressing my diaper area.?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 9/5/2019 at 9:17 AM, BenjiDL said:

Saved up my poop for a day, took 60ml of Castor Oil before bed. Woke up in the middle of the night with a stronge urge and the mess completely filled my ABU Space diaper. The mess went all the way to the front and so I slept in it. Later on and had another gush of diarrhea that went all the way to the back. My diaper started sagging and was super squishy.

What an Experience!

I heard many (bad) thing about Castor Oil, like toxicity.

I'm a great fan of prune and prune juice and psyllium for laxative, but I never tried Castor Oil.