LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A subtle way to show you're ABDL.

Its been awhile since there's been a post on how to show off you are an ABDL so I thought I'd share this.....

Recently I was looking for a way to subtly show my pride and got thinking, not long ago a friend gave me a bead string to show support for a cause, so I said to self, how 'bout doing a bead string with the pride colors. Next was my dilemma, you have two ends on one string, tried doing it with the pride on both ends, and didn't quite seem right, had to come up with something else. I thought so how 'bout us, I googled: ABDL Pride colors and was surprised with the results. We even have a flag that I didn't know about, so this is what I came up withKeychain11.jpg

Hope you like it...…And hope no one is bothered by having these colors hang next to the others.  (and saw comments on another post about pictures & sizing, hope this is appropriate, it's my first time putting up a picture).

• Like 1

I used to have a diaper pin on my key ring. I took it off because everytime someone was in my car and I was driving they would ask, "why do you have a safety pin with your keys?" But never any question of the bean bag animals laying on my console.

I like it. I might put beads like that on my backpack. I had no idea we had a flag, but I’m glad we do, and I’m glad that now I know. My key chain is already too waited down with keys, but I will find some way to wave the flag!  :)

I normally just stick the fab in the pocket and let the rest hang out. If I'm in a situation where I feel there may 'problems I just stuff it all in the pocket.

(Now hope this is allowed here) if you are ever in eastern PA or Northern NJ & see a 6ft- grey haired guy having that hang at his side, come up and say Hello!.

And, Hiya and to others, as for having an ABDL Pride flag, I was just as surprised too......

There are flags for everything now days, here is one sight just showing a few: http://clarebayley.com/2013/06/a-field-guide-to-pride-flags/

If you do a google search on "Pride Flags" you'll come across a lot.

And no I won't fly a pride flag at the house, only flag being flown is the American Flag

Sure, it blends in, but why draw attention to yourself in the first place? Plus this particular webpage is accessible to literally anyone who wants to check it out (they don't even have to create an account first), so not everyone is completely oblivious.