LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Madison's Code

I agree with those who have postulated that Madison is in diapers. I also think it's probably due to some medical condition rather than desire. And I think Jamie is gonna become her new Mommy! :wub:

I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY!

*ahem* W-w-what I meant to say was I am thoroughly enjoying this story and look forward to seeing how it turns out. Yeah, that's it. ^_^

How long is this story going to be?

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I agree with those who have postulated that Madison is in diapers. I also think it's probably due to some medical condition rather than desire. And I think Jamie is gonna become her new Mommy! :wub:

I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY!

*ahem* W-w-what I meant to say was I am thoroughly enjoying this story and look forward to seeing how it turns out. Yeah, that's it. ^_^

From experience, it's much easier to hide a diaper under a longer skirt than it is any manner of jeans/pants.

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

From experience, it's much easier to hide a diaper under a longer skirt than it is any manner of jeans/pants.

Oh. Right, I forgot.

I'm still sticking with my theory. But even if there were no diapers in this story I'd still love it. :wub:

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh. Right, I forgot.

I'm still sticking with my theory. But even if there were no diapers in this story I'd still love it. :wub:

Wellll.... it is being posted on Daily Diapers, so...

I really, genuinely love this story so far. I hope Kimmy's theories about abuse or neglect are wrong or at the very least, not just straight forwardly true. I'd hate for Madison to be going through something like that and putting on a brave face all the time. The idea of ditsy girl like her who just has bouts of depression from time to time, I think is enough without the malicious overtones of bad parents. Maybe that's just my protective instincts kicking in for a girl that doesn't even exist but needless to say, you've made such a wonderful character in her that I honestly don't want anything truly tragic to befall her.

Oh gosh, so many comments! :o  First and foremost, thanks everybody for such wonderful words.  They keep me going. ^_^ 

On 8/10/2018 at 6:39 PM, diaperpt said:

Hey Jamie, face it. POLLY DOES get it.... you don't! YOU"RE SMITTEN!

I certainly have no idea what you mean.  This is obviously the straightest, least gay story ever written. :rolleyes:

20 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I'm wondering if Madison has some kind of medical issue?

Solid theory! (I love theories.)

9 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

3 parts of 10 chapters each.  So we're approaching the end of Pin 1. 

8 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

^ I agree with this in every single way.

8 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

True, but Sophie also said she hadn't originally intended to post it here. So there's that...

I wrote this story for Ladybug (my girlfriend!) as a sort of introduction to little stuff.  As I'm sure most of you know, telling someone you're little isn't always easy.  And when you do, usually they don't really understand it.  Then you try to explain it, but you can't really find the right words and your stomach gets turned into knots and you feel like you're being a bother.  And I'm a writer, so I thought... well, maybe I can write a story.  That way, LB knows what all this little stuff actually means to me.  Not just that it's an interest or a fetish or a hobby.  It's a big part of who I am.

So, the audience for this story isn't us: littles, age players, DailyDiapers.  The audience is people who know us, who care about us, and want to understand and make us happy.  That's why I had never planned on sharing it on DD - because we aren't the intended audience.  Like giving out cook books at a pottery class.  But maybe the people leaving the pottery class have someone back home who wants to learn how to cook, you know?

That's really as much information as I can give on diapers in Madison's Code at this point in time.  I'm sorry it wasn't more definite. >_<

For the record, this story helped LB a lot.  It's been a year, and she has been the absolute best big sister. :wub: 

Eight.

It was eight at night when Madison finally sent me a text back:

>> Hi!  I am so so so sorry if I worried you, I’m so sick today ~ I’ve just been sleeeeeping and sleeeeeping.  But I will definitely be better by Monday and we can finish our assignment early or even get some more sources if we really want to impress Mrs. Hancock!!  I bet we get the best grade in the entire class!! =D  Ten bucks says so.  I can get my homework Monday but thank you for offering so much I appreciate it!! <3 

It’s a text, Madison, not the Gettysburg Address.

<< Get well soon

By Saturday morning, I had read Madison’s text at least a hundred times.  There was something hidden in it.  Just like her smile, it was a code to be broken.  I finally had an honest, readable sample of her words.  But no matter how I looked at it, it didn’t make sense.  Something was off… 

After noon, I sent another one.  I needed more words to work with.

<< Feeling better?

I didn’t get a reply until the following day, at four in the afternoon.  I think maybe Madison didn’t understand how texting worked.

>> A lot better~ I had soup and stayed in bed and watched tons of TV shows!!  I’ll be at school tomorrow and we can finish our project then.  Don’t worry!!

This time, it only took me ten minutes.  Something clicked.  It was the way she told me not to worry.  She said something about worrying me in the first message, too.  And suddenly, like that, it all made sense.

<< I’m not worried about the paper.  I’m worried about you.  

The reply came in less than fifteen seconds.

>> Please don’t I’m fine

<< I don’t believe you

>> I really am fine though I am feeling a lot better today I’ll see you tomorrow

<< You aren’t convincing

That was the last I heard of Madison that weekend.  On Monday, I thought everything would just go back to normal.  But I’d done something irreversible, something I immediately regretted.  Something, sometime later, I wouldn’t regret one bit.

In Biology, Madison wasn’t waiting at my desk.  She was leafing through her book at her spot by the window.  I sat in the back and checked my phone, wondering if perhaps she had texted me back after all.  She hadn’t.

Class started.  Mrs. Hancock was talking about our last exam for the semester - it would be the Friday before Christmas vacation.  I kept forgetting to pay attention, trapped in an endless staring contest with the curls on the back of Madison’s head.  After a moment, I’d realize what I was doing, shake my head, and give my attention to the front of the room.  A minute later, the cycle would start again.

At the sound of the bell, I gathered my books and hurried to the front of the room.  Madison was talking to the brunette girl with the hair clips.

“I haven’t seen it yet but I sooooo want to!  You know there’s a book?” 

The brunette stared with an open mouth. “You haven’t read the book yet?!”

“I didn’t know there was a book until yesterday!”

“You absolutely have to read the book before you see the movie.”

“Whaaaat?” Madison whined. “No, that will take forever!” 

“Excuse me, uh…”

The brunette looked up at me and flashed a courtesy smile. Courtesy smiles aren’t like Madison’s smile.  Courtesy smiles are meant to be seen through.  They are a kindness, not a sincerity.  Madison’s smiles are a sincerity, an honest attempt at reality, falling short.

“Project talk?” The brunette asked. “Sounds boring anyway.” She waved goodbye to Madison and joined the crowd of fleeing students.  I pulled my backpack up my shoulder. 

“Do you want to get together at lunch time, or…”

“Whenever is fine,” Madison said flatly.  What little decoding I had done with Madison’s tones and inflections were shattered in that moment.  I’d never heard her sound like that before…

“Well we can meet at my house again?” I suggested.

“It’s almost done anyway.  We can just do it later.”

Later?  I stared down at her, but her eyes weren’t on me.  She looked at the door, the last remnants of students pushing their way through.

“I thought we were going to finish it up today?  You said…”

“You’re not worried about it anyway, right?” It wasn’t only the words that caught me off guard, but the way she said them.  Under her breath, hard consonants, pointed and sharp.  I didn’t understand…

“I…”

“I gotta go.” 

And like that, Madison Bell was gone.  Had she been there at all?

• Like 5

But... but WHY?????? Why, Madison????? ?

Also something about this line really grabbed me:

14 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

sincerity, an honest attempt at reality, falling short.

I don't know why, I just like that. :)

27 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Also something about this line really grabbed me:

I don't know why, I just like that. :)

Thank you!! I love when people point out "favorite lines" or quotes or something. ^_^ It makes me feel like a real author!

47 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

But I’d done something irreversible, something I immediately regretted.  Something, sometime later, I wouldn’t regret one bit.

This is what I find curious.  It's a curious story to me.

10 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments and likes. ^_^ I'm very happy I am posting this story so far.  I hope my optimism continues!

I hope so too! This story is Phenomenal! :75_EmoticonsHDcom:

Nine.

The same dream again.  Sweat dripped down my temples into my hair.  My legs felt like they were on fire, and my chest was faring no better.  I wiped my eyes fast enough that I didn’t cry.  Technically, I didn’t cry.

I sat upright and checked my phone.  My most recent text was from Polly.  Below her, Madison.  I clicked her name.

<< You aren’t convincing

<< Are you mad at me?

<< I’m sorry for not believing you.  If you say you’re fine then you’re fine.

Why did I care?  Why did it matter?  I dropped my phone off the side of my bed and bundled the covers tighter around my shoulders.  Winter was getting colder…

Thursday afternoon, at the end of Biology, Madison put a stack of papers down on my desk.  I looked up at her, but she had already become interested in something across the room.  She took the time to address me:

“Edit it if you want.”

It was the first time she’d spoken to me since Monday.  She turned to leave, but I couldn’t let her.

“Madison, wait.”

She paused, but didn’t look away from the clock on the wall.  Most of the students had already made their way out of the room, but Amanda waited dutifully by the door for her friend.

“Why are you acting like this?” I asked her. “What did I do?”

“Nothing,” she said with disinterest. “You didn’t do anything.”

“Then why are you treating me this way?  Why can you act like yourself around everyone else, but you won’t even look at me?”    

But something I said made her look, her eyes into my eyes, and I saw the frustration well up in her chest.  Her hands turned into balls at her side and it all happened so quickly I thought she might pop.  Zero to sixty in four seconds flat.

“I am treating you just fine!” she hissed. “I’m treating you how everyone else does!”

“Well I don’t want you to act like everyone else!  I want you to go back to annoying me all the time!”

“No!”

“Why the fuck not?!”

And just as quickly as Madison caught fire, she burned up.  Her lips froze in the middle of a breath and I watched her shudder.  But I’d been paying so much attention to her lips that I’d forgotten to check her eyes.  When I did, finally, I saw them welling up with tears.

“I’m sorry,” I tried, but Madison was already out the door.  Amanda glared at me and hurried after her friend.  I didn’t understand what just happened.  One moment we were yelling at each other, and the next…

What puzzle piece was I missing?  What was eluding me?

“So you’re really broken up about this Sunshine thing, aren’t you?” Polly asked me.  I was spending the week at her house because mine was just too cold to fall asleep.  If the weather got any worse, my mom would have to turn on the heat to keep the pipes from freezing.  I just had to wait it out.

“She’s so frustrating.  She doesn’t make any sense.”

“Cookie dough?” she asked, handing me a wad off the baking sheet.  I took it.

“Something is obviously bothering her.  And if she doesn’t want to talk to me about it, fine, I don’t care.”

“Sure you do.”

“Fine, I do.  But it’s not my business.  But she’s making it my business, because it’s getting in the way of our essay!”

“You still think this is about school?” Polly asked.  I gave her a sour look and she put her hands up in defeat. “Yeah, yeah, keep it to myself.”

“Of course I’m worried about her,” I went on. “Do you think she has someone to talk to about this stuff?  Stuff that upsets her?”

Polly shrugged. “I met her twice.”

“She’s friends with everyone.”

“Everyone likes her.  That’s not the same as having friends.”

I hadn’t thought about it like that before.  I looked up at Polly as she put the cookie sheet in the oven and told her the truth:

“I want to be her friend.”

“She annoys you.”

“Yeah.  So?  Everything annoys me.”

Polly couldn’t argue with that. 

“Then what are you going to do?” she asked.

“I’ll think of something…”

• Like 6

I hope we get some answers soon. Being completely in the dark about Madison's sudden change is making it hard to know what I should want to happen. Does that make sense? It's kinda like how I felt reading "Nightmare Asylum." Everything was just so confusing; so transient, that I couldn’t decide who to root for.

44 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I hope we get some answers soon. Being completely in the dark about Madison's sudden change is making it hard to know what I should want to happen. Does that make sense? It's kinda like how I felt reading "Nightmare Asylum." Everything was just so confusing; so transient, that I couldn’t decide who to root for.

The pacing does feel kind of rapid. I'm wondering if that's a deliberate effect.

Good chapter, but it only heightened suspense. I kind of agree w Wannatripbaby but I was just flat confused in Nightmare Asylum. Here there are just so many questions, but yeah, I'm not sure what to hope for - other than Jamie to be able to have an honest conversation with Madison. As it is, from curioser and curiouser, it is getting close to curiouserest.

Ten.

In Biology on Monday, we got our papers back.  By sheer luck, Mrs. Hancock handed the paper to me instead of Madison.  I had expected a good grade - we went beyond the five required sources to eight - but I hadn’t expected it to be this good.  99%.  Madison had turned around to look at me, tentatively, so I held up the paper with the grade on the top.  I watched her face light up like streetlights.  Before the end of the hour, I asked around.  I couldn’t be sure, not completely, but it sounded like we had the highest grade in the class.  That gave me an idea.

After class, I met up with Madison so she could see our paper.  She still didn’t meet my eyes, but whatever had happened on Thursday afternoon seemed to have faded away from her.  She had a lot of time to decompress, I supposed.  But before she could flip through to the second page, I handed Madison ten dollars from my wallet.  It was all the money I had for lunch this week, but I was acclimatized to not eating at school.

“What’s this?” she asked, staring at the ten dollar bill instead of my eyes.

“We made a bet, remember?”

She didn’t remember.  But she did meet my expectations: she looked up.  Her eyes searched mine for answers.  Her eyebrows pushed together in the middle, awash with confusion.  The milky brown inside her eyes seemed to swirl around behind her glasses, like moonlight in a pond.  If she stayed like this forever, I think I could be happy.

“You said, ‘I bet you ten dollars we get the best grade in the class’.  It was in  your text.”  I had a high attention to detail, though I had read her text a hundred times.

She didn’t know what to do, what to say.  She stared down at the ten dollar bill and the grade on her paper.  Honestly, I think she was overwhelmed.  Where did this rank on her best moments in life?  I wished I could read her mind…

“Thank you,” she finally managed, though it came out as no more than a whisper.

“You earned it,” I said sincerely, and I should have left it like that.  The smartest thing to do was allow everything to fall back into normalcy: the same Madison Bell and the same Jamie Lawson who worked on their poster presentation together less than a month ago.  But I didn’t want that anymore.  What did Madison want?

“Madison?”

“Uh… what?”

“Let’s be friends, alright?”

Madison smiled.  She smiled so brightly it dimmed the overhead fluorescents.  She smiled so wide I could count her teeth to double digits.  She smiled so much the skin around her eyes wrinkled and bent.  She smiled so sincerely, so honestly, I knew there was never a forced smile I would mistake for the real thing ever again.

“Alright.”

• Like 5

Ho.  Lee.  Shit.

$10 to Jamie is a fortune.

Let that sink in for a minute.  When you're a poor kid, you don't get an allowance.  You have to work for that money.

The reason Jamie is wondering where it ranks on Madison's best moments is because if she got $10 like that from Madison, it would make her month.  She would buy something she WANTED rather than something she NEEDED.  This is a HUGE deal.

And it's going to blow up.

Because $10 to Madison is nothing.  The moment is special to her, but that's because she has a crush on Jamie... or did.  Crushes are funny things, and it got broken to bits when Jamie implied that she didn't care about the assignment.

Maybe I'm wrong - maybe Jamie isn't focusing on the money, maybe she's focusing on the grade and it won't blow up.  But a poor kid wants a grand gesture like this to be appreciated, and Madison just can't understand what Jamie sacrificed to "honor the bet", though the bet didn't really matter to Jamie, all that mattered was getting her toe back in Madison's "friendship zone".

I don't think Madison has any friends, no real friends.  No one that she can cry to.  Sure, they'll comfort her if she's crying... sometimes.  But if she does it too often, they'll ditch her as "too much trouble".  She has to appear happy to get the attention she needs.  And she needs it.

A short entry, but very powerful.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

$10 to Jamie is a fortune.

This is very true.  I can't really get into it too much, but Kimmy has a very good grasp on how important $10 can be to someone like Jamie.  The next chapter will shine a little more light on this stuff, as we get into Pin 2.  These ten chapters have been more of a set-up than anything.  Now we'll start getting into actual content. ^_^ 

Umm... I have a lot going on today, so maybe Ch. 11 tomorrow?  I hope this chapter sated some of the readers' concerns.

34 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Umm... I have a lot going on today, so maybe Ch. 11 tomorrow?  I hope this chapter sated some of the readers' concerns.

2 chapters in one day is already above and beyond the call. I'm perfectly satisfied to wait until tomorrow. Especially now that things are looking up for our dynamic duo. ^_^

Pin 2: Eyes

Eleven.

I had learned a lot about Madison Bell over Christmas vacation.  First and foremost, she had very few friends outside of school.  Though she considered none of her relationships superficial, for lack of a better word, they truly were.  She took everyone’s interests and feelings and passions very seriously and would always accommodate whoever she could in whatever way she could.  It was no wonder why she was so universally admired.

Secondly, Madison Bell was probably quite rich.  After my first visit to her five-bedroom colonial on the north side of town, I felt foolish for gifting her ten dollars, even if the gesture was only symbolic.  She had an older sister who had graduated last year and was accepted into Penn State for a degree in behavioral research.

Thirdly, and arguably the most important, Madison Bell liked to hand-make her holiday gifts.  She didn’t celebrate Christmas because her parents weren’t religious, but that didn’t hinder her in making me a string bracelet and a knitted pair of mittens.  I would absolutely never wear the mittens, but I kept the bracelet on all the time, even when I was sleeping.

But the more I learned about Madison, the less sure I was that I knew anything at all.  It had taken me months to figure out only a small fraction of this girl, and each moment we spent together brought more and more questions.

Why weren’t her parents ever home?

“They’re busy people,” she told me.

If she had a driver’s license, why didn’t she drive?

“Cars are expensive,” she told me.

Why did she watch TV with the volume so low?

“I like subtitles,” she told me.

Why was she so fast at texting sometimes, and so slow other times?

“I don’t pay a lot of attention to my phone,” she told me.

And then there were the No Days.

<< Hey Polly is still at her grandma’s.  Want to catch a movie?

>> I cant today

<< Anything wrong?

>> No I’m okay

<< Do you want to talk about anything?

>> No I’m okay thank you though

<< Should I be worried?

>> Don’t worry everything is fine I just cant today

Her No Days weren’t exceedingly common, but nor were they few and far between.  One week, she had three No Days in a row, and the next she had only one at the end of the week.  There didn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason.

Once the new year began, I started making plans in advance.  A day forward, sometimes two, to test the waters.  The Sunday before school started up again, we had plans to get dinner together.  Finally, I had organized a situation where Polly and Madison could share more than a few minutes together.  But at the last minute, she cancelled.

<< It’ll be fun.  I promise Polly doesn’t bite.

>> I know I cant today I’m so sorry

<< Why not?  I know you didn’t make other plans.

>> I just cant

<< You always say that.  Come on, tell me what’s up.

That last text was a mistake.  I knew it the second I sent it.  “You always say that”; what a shitty thing for a friend to write.  Madison didn’t text back after that.  I didn’t see her until school the next day.

As a final note on the mysteries of Madison Bell: though I had unravelled her smile, defined her friendships, and decrypted many of her words, one thing in particular always eluded me.  Some days, when I saw her, Madison’s eyes would shine brighter than the stars in the countryside.  They would swirl like chocolate syrup spun through milk.  On those days, her eyes could put her smile to shame.  And on other days, they were colored in with a single click of the fill tool on Microsoft Paint, dull and simple and quiet.  And these two Madisons were completely different people.

Worse yet, though I was supposed to be her friend, though I had wondered and worried about it for weeks, I still had absolutely no idea what any of it meant.

• Like 4