LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New And Scared

Welcome. As you can see there is a diverse group of people here. It should get easier to more you interact with others here. Just set back, do some reading and add some comments to topics which interest you. Have fun, life is to short.

hello all im a 19 year old diaper lover girl from ontario just saying hi i really want to say more but honeslty im scard to im a little shy maybe after a few posts i can open more to everyon welcome longing and take all the time you need, we are here for you, just stay awhile and have some fun :rolleyes:

Hello Longing2bediapered!

Welcome to our community. This is a pretty safe place, but ask questions and tell us what you want when you feel comfortable. I am also from Ontario, probably not too far from you. Feel free to contact me if ou want to ask anything in private. Cozy up in a thick diaper and enjoy the community!

Take care!

Guest dragonmaster4066
:thumbsup: hello longing, welcome to the site. all of us here understand your feelings,but everyone on this site is either diapered or likes someone to be diapered so get comfy and come on into the chat and talk a while.

hey there im on lake huron its about an 8 hour drive from you :( oh how i hate long drives but we can still be friends its nice to have someone whos somewhat close to me

Well, I live near Toronto. I think that's a bit closer. However, my family also has a cottage near Parry Sound. There's lots of people around, although it can sometimes be hard to find them.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi longing, I too want to welcome you to DD and I can relate to how you feel also but take comfort in knowing that there are alot of loving, caring, understanding, and supportive people out here that you can always feel relaxed with. We all have one wonderful thing in common, WE LOVE DIAPERS!!!!! :P:thumbsup:

hey there im on lake huron its about an 8 hour drive from you :( oh how i hate long drives but we can still be friends its nice to have someone whos somewhat close to me

Ah but long drives can be fun when diapered! Welcome to the forums and hello from a fellow Canuk (Toronto area) :) I love the Lake Huron area, I've spent a lot of time hiking and canoeing in the area.

Have fun, and once more, welcome!

InD