LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Intro

Hi my name is vicky and I'm very new to all of this so I really don't know how to feel. I work in hospitality I have 3 kids 2 grandkids and a husband. 

Im hoping that the site can help me make sense on how m feeling, I literally stumbled upon all of this I was watching a programme on adults being babies and I thought that sends interesting, so about a week ago I started wearing a diaper on and off and I must say it feels natural and wrong so any advice people have it would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome first of all. You found yourself a good place to find information. Just read some of the topics here and you will soon come to realize you are not the only one with these feelings. Just wear a diaper if you feel like it you’ll harm no one. But maybe you will have to come to terms with your new found desire, and that may take some time. Just know you are not the only one.

Thankyou to you both I guess now it's just a matter of getting my head around that it's not wrong it will take some time for me I think but I'm glad I've found a site like this to help me on my new journey of coming to terms with all of this after all as a toddler you are rushed out of diapers and you are told that diapers are for babies. So for me I guess it's take one day at a time.

Hi and welcome Newbee Vicky. So nice to meet you, and happy to have you join us. Welcome to the world of diapers too! That sound silly, world of diapers, but It is something you have now embraced, and I believe it will be with you, for some time. Don’t be afraid of it, or to explore as much as you want to. Many of us are long time Diaper Lovers, and start early in life. So, if you have questions, don’t be shy to ask. That’s what this site is here for. Have you discussed this with your husband yet, does he know how you feel? Letting a spouse in on these desires, can be a bit touchy for some people. But, whatever, or wherever you are with that is ok. My advice to everyone, making an into here is, make sure you have fun, and enjoy! You really should. 

No I haven’t told my husband yet I still haven’t really gotten my head around the dl way of life so how can I explain it to him

Of course, you know your husband best. And, as this is something that is new to you, I think you have two roads to choose from. You can, just continue to learn what you like, and want out of the DL thing, and move ahead without any discussion about it with him. Maybe at a later time, you could talk to him about it, when you feel you know more. Or, you can bring him in on it now, and let him know you have some interest in this. You can let him know, you are not sure where you are actually at with it, but that you have this interest, and you want to explore more, but with him. It’s not an easy call. But, don’t give up! Take it slow, and remember there’s help to be had here. 

I’m going to wait until I know more about the dl life and also more about how I feel about it and how far I want to take it so atm I’m going to keep him in the dark. You have all been so kind and welcoming I really didn’t know what to expect all I know is the more I read and the more questions I ask I know I’m not alone and that the dl is normal and as a couple of people have told me I’m not hurting anyone.

Newbee,

Just look around for a little bit here on the forum you’ll find numerous topics addressing the same problem as you have, telling your spouse. I hope you don’t mind but if you’d allow me to give you some advice, try to sort out what it is and what it means for you prior to having a hard discussion. And if you decide to tell, which I consider to be a good thing, keep the story about yourself do not make it bigger that what it really is.

Which you a lot of wisdom and all the best on your newfound journey.  

Hi Scott and thankyou, just one question I haven’t asked yet as it’s just occurred to me why do you think I have come to this a lot later than the rest of you.

I don’t know, if I could pinpoint an exact reason why you are a late bloomer Vicky. But, maybe you’ve had these desires for a long time, but possibly due to other things going on in your like, that have taken president. Things like, tending to your husband, children, career, other. Maybe due to worrying about those things first, you could have buried your feelings, and forgot them. Now, for whatever reason, they have been reawoken in you.