LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Help In Canada

;) looking for any links or suggestions were to order either the new secure x plus or abri x plusthat can deliver to canada????

xpmedical charge doulble the cost of a bag for shipping? and b4ns dont seam to offer much options either,,,, someone able to help me get real wetnwild and happy :wub:

thanks for any suggestions and stay wet!

Hey,

I order my diapers from www.b4ns.com (best for nursing supplies)

Philippe (owner) is a great guy. He helped me with the sizing of the plastic pants I just ordered (Suprima S1212).

Great service, polite, and best of all quick!

Later...

To my knowledge, there aren't many Canadian internet companies that carry the X-plus diapers. I also haven't come across the Suprima pants on another Canadian site, but someone else may have.

Unfortunately for us Canadians, if we want to avoid paying shipping from the States and any hassles that may result from Customs, we are limited by the small number of good suppliers within the country.

i would go with B4NS for the abri xplus that where i get them great to deal with. You could try amazon.com or local drugstores will have a couple choices to chose from they might be able to get you what you wont if you ask them and if you should wont cloth diapers go hear http://www.rpdiaperdesigns.com/index.html.

Go with b4ns,best prices and service for Canada,i get mine thru them and the service is great.Phillipe will do what ever he can to make sure you are satisfied and even follow up on requests.I now have a local supplier ordering from him and billing my insurance direct for me which saves me lots of hassles.

Also no more packages coming in with customs paperwork and labels that have diapers listed all over them.

Give them a try.

If you want cloth then try kins or gabbies,i've dealt with both as well

thanks for the replys, it looks like here in canada the choice is slim, drugstore brands,B4ns for Abena but we can get a case of secure x-plus shipped for $140us which is just over $160 cnd, wow they must be good,,heheheheh

and so the search continues for a good diaper here,,lol thanks again

thanks for the replys, it looks like here in canada the choice is slim, drugstore brands,B4ns for Abena but we can get a case of secure x-plus shipped for $140us which is just over $160 cnd, wow they must be good,,heheheheh

and so the search continues for a good diaper here,,lol thanks again

You could also check with local medical supply stores and see if they carry the kendall lille,it holds about 3100 ml and dont bunch up too bad,good tapes as well,if your in or near calgary i could give you some suppliers to check out,also remember anything coming thru customs will have diapers on the label and paperwork

I did notice in the shipping section of the SecurePersonalCare site that they made a point of stating that they're looking into ways of supplying Canadian customers without it costing a fortune for shipping and duties. So keep the site bookmarked. Maybe they'll come up with a solution.

I can't understand why suppliers in Canada don't think we need variety!

Yes i have ordered from b4ns abri's i liked them but excpensive,,,now i have attends slips they are made in sweden and i get them from shoppers home care centre in London Ontario,,,near me,,,almost as good as abri's but alot cheaper 137.00 per case

4 packs of 28...