LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking the Girl: A Novel

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Supernatural elements, Badass fight scenes, sounds like another story I know, but I just can't put my finger on it... :rolleyes:

That's why I figured you'd like it ;)

I guess now I can't read your story until I finish this one... :O

So I'm not influenced by your ideas!

I'm teasing, I totally want to go back to reading Angel Hunter eventually... it's just that if I'm reading, I'm not writing - so I don't read many stories that aren't mine these days.  Because I've been writing a LOT!

4 minutes ago, BabyGamer said:

I've been enjoying the cat/mouse aspect of the story the most, the patience the hunting. I grew up in a very small community being outdoors and can appreciate the effort and planning going into winning Dani.

Life has been pretty crazy for me over the past four years so gaming has more or less focused on the xbone playing pubg/smite when I have a bit of free time. Hoping that will change if interview 2 ends up going well :D I will be done with the craziness of the defense industry thats for sure.

Good luck with the interview!  Thank you for sharing your thoughts <3

I love hearing what peoples' favorite bits are, that's like my favorite thing.

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I'm teasing, I totally want to go back to reading Angel Hunter eventually... it's just that if I'm reading, I'm not writing - so I don't read many stories that aren't mine these days.  Because I've been writing a LOT!

That's part of way the final chapters took me about a month each to write. There were just sooooo many good stories early this year!

Believe me, as much as I'd love for my writing idol to read my story, if it's a toss up between that and more chapters from said Idol I'll take the later. :D

47 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

You can't hack Your Own account, Aries. :P

Sure i can, see i just did. Oh wait, does entering ones user name and password count as hacking?

46 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Are you saying Aries is some weird fetishist!?

I'm an angle i swear.

42 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Yes. But I didn’t sat that was a bad thing. 2/3s of my friends are weird fetishists.

Tbh, diapers are the weirdest fetish i have. At least i am pretty sure it is.

Edited by Aries
8 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Will the new story you are talking about be for this site?

Yep, it'll get posted here for sure.  It's pretty exciting.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

I wonder what it is that is missing.  Could it be that Dani is fighting being Little?  She certainly dressed like an adult, and I imagine that Julian is way attracted to that and says so.  Wishing we could see Dani's thoughts as well.

I think you might be right in a way, specifically that Dani isn't used to being as vulnerable as she is to Vanessa. I mean, vanessa is crafting this 'miss perfect' image and anyone  that's fallen for 'perfect' before becomes gradually more suspicious every time 'perfect' simply isn't.

Chapter Twelve

I managed to survive both Thursday and Friday without running into Aubrey, but she still sent me a text reminder that I needed to take Kailee out, and soon.  A-Tech decided they wanted me to handle the firing - the C-level didn't think the directoral level would be able to handle it, especially as I had recommended that the junior management layer be eliminated entirely, along with several entire teams.  Their org chart was too tall by far, and there were managers just managing managers - fine in a functional organization an order of magnitude larger, but there was a lot of dead weight in the company.  If they wanted it to be fit, they'd have to trim.  Thankfully for them they listened to me - I was reasonably certain the company would survive.  They had interesting ideas, they had some core differentiation, they had some valuable assets.. it was promising.

I was a little troubled that Seth hadn't gotten back to me about Julian, but he hated being "nagged" when doing a favor.  I was wishing that I had just done the legwork myself, like I had with Dani - he was probably just busy with his day job and it got moved to the back burner since he knew that things were going reasonably well with Dani anyway.  I was probably just being paranoid.

Dani was busy that weekend, but Kailee - to my chagrin - was not.

When I showed up at her door, she tackled me, throwing herself into my arms and nearly bowling me over.

"Mommy!" she cheered, squeezing me tightly around the neck.

"Hello Kailee," I smiled a smile that said 'We will have a fun time tonight if you behave'.  She was wearing a very tight scoop-neck white shirt that read "I <3 Mommy" under a too-short suspender skirt.

"Hewwo Mommy!" she wiggled.  "Where are we goin'?  Are we gonna get candy?"

I stepped back and took her by the shoulders, turning her around - as I suspected, the shirt was a onesie, the bottom of it peeking out beneath her skirt... as was the edge of her diaper.  I could see the blue and green pattern of a Little Paws and by the bulge, she was wet - though it was hard to tell with the onesie, she might have just doubled up on the boosters.  Kailee liked her diapers to be thick.  Honestly, I wouldn't have been surprised to learn that she was wearing two.  I pushed her gently into the apartment, spotting Aubrey looking sour on the couch.

"Kailee," I said softly but sternly.  "We can't go out with you dressed that way.  You can wear a onesie, but not one that's so brazen.  You can wear a skirt, but it has to cover your diaper."

"But I don't wanna," she whined, stomping her foot.  "I look cuuuuuute."

"What you are doing is not okay," I crossed my arms over my chest.  "We've talked about this before - it's good that you're not ashamed of your kink, but it's not okay to flaunt it in public.  It's not okay that you're forcing other people to participate in your fantasy."

"But mommy," she continued her whining - I hated that tone of her voice, "I like it when they look at me funny, when they know I'm just a baby."

"That's not right," I scolded.  "That's a consent violation.  If they don't get a chance to tell you that they're willing to participate, then you are being unkind and unfair.  Go change."

"Nooooo," she fussed, crossing her arms and turning her back to me.

"Then we're not going anywhere."

"You have to!" she whirled on me, "Aubrey said you had to!  You can't just change your mind, you have to take me out!"

"The only thing I have to do," I countered.  "Is paddle your bottom for your attitude.  You don't get to decide what I have to do, just like you don't get to decide where we're going or what you're eating.  Unless you want to be the boss?  Is that what you want?"

"No," she wilted.  "I don't."

"Then go change."

"I don't wanna," she pouted, as if that ever worked.  The evening hadn't even begun and already I was exhausted by her attitude.  She was unbearable.

"Aubrey," I addressed her roommate finally, stepping further into the room.  "Kailee doesn't mind it when other people who are not part of the scene witness her play, I do - and so I ask you: if I spank your roommate right here, right now, as she so richly deserves - do you consent to be present and witness it, or should we move this to her room?"

"You can't spank me in front of Aubrey!" Kailee objected, stomping again.

"Go nuts," Aubrey shrugged.  "I just want her to be happy."

"Wait, no!" Kailee begged as I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to the couch, gently shoving aside the corner of the coffee table so she didn't accidentally bump into it with her inevitable flailing.  "Mommy, please!"

"I'm not your mommy right now, Kailee," I said sternly as I pulled her over my lap.  She wasn't really resisting, not really - I could tell she was reluctant, she was embarrassed, but she was flush and her breathing was rapid.  She was enjoying this.  "We are not together.  I'm taking you out tonight because we want to be friends, remember?  But you, dear girl, are being a spoiled brat."

I pointed her diapered bottom right at Aubrey on the other end of the couch.  She moved to the very edge to give us space, and I could see some concern on her face out of the corner of my eye.  I had never disciplined Kailee in front of her before, it was always behind closed doors.  I had never intended for her roommate to learn of my fetish, the fetish that Kailee also fell in love with, we had kept the play to my place.  I had no idea that she had been caught until after we had broken up.

"Mommy please," she pleaded, ignoring my words.  Her rear would pay for that.  I hooked a finger into the legband of her thick diaper - she was wearing two - and pulled it aside, exposing a little more of her bottom, and with an ever-so-slightly cupped hand, I struck her, lightly, just where the curve of her buttocks met her thigh.  I gave her a few more, warming the flesh and making it nice and pink before I started in.  I didn't bother even touching her other thigh, I would give her no relief - I focused all of my attention on her right leg.

"We are going out tonight, little girl," my voice was even and calm as I struck her, really starting in and hitting her quite hard after her flesh was warmed.  I wouldn't go too far, I wouldn't make her bleed - Aubrey was right there.  "And you are going to put on a more appropriate outfit and then apologize to Aubrey for behaving the way you did."

The spanking continued in full force until Kailee was yelping at every hit, squirming helplessly over my knee.  As I neared the end of what Kailee could actually take without bruising or bleeding, Aubrey was wincing with each blow, clutching a pillow to her chest tightly.  A soft whimper came from her when Kailee began crying in earnest.

"Vanessa, I'm sorry.  I'm sorry!  I'll go change, Vanessa stop!"

When I was done, I rubbed her leg gently further down and stood her up - the back of her right thigh a bright, angry red.

"Go," I pointed toward the hallway.  "Change."

"Holy shit," Aubrey breathed after Kailee had left the room.  "Holy fucking shit, Vanessa - you beat her!"

"She wanted it," I pointed out.  "You saw the way she was acting."

"She was begging you to stop!"  Aubrey was shaking, she was horrified at what she had just seen.  The reaction seemed extreme... which meant there was likely some past trauma there that I wasn't aware of.  I had never done any kind of recon on Aubrey - it could be anything.  She seemed triggered, however, so I needed to proceed with care.  One thing I did know from the past in dealing with the woman was that she did not like being spoken down to.  Trying to comfort her in my usual ways would only cause her to lash out.

"She enjoys begging," I pointed out reasonably.  Audrey seemed unconvinced.  "If she truly wanted me to stop, she would have said 'red'.  We kept our safewords simple, and I know how much she can take.  Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that she's masturbating in there right now."

"Are you serious?" she asked, shocked.  "This is what she wanted all along?  For you to beat the shit out of her!?"

"Kailee is what we in the scene call a 'brat' - and a selfish one at that, sadly," I chose to ignore Aubrey's accusation and focus on explaining rather than defending.  "There's nothing wrong with bratting, as long as you still approach it with care to your partner.  Kailee doesn't care if her fussing bothers me or not, it's too much fun for her."  I turned to look at Aubrey directly.  "It's why I broke up with her."

"So you... you were actually bothered by her whining?"  Aubrey had a puzzled look on her face, the shock of the violence she had just witnessed fading.  Her shaking subsided - she went from triggered to mildly disturbed.

"Of course - I came to take her out to dinner, not to argue about her clothing."  I flexed my wrist - I had almost overdone it myself, my hand stung a great deal.  Were I at home I would have gotten some ice for it, but here I had an image to maintain.  "We're already twenty minutes later than I planned.  I'm glad I didn't pick a place that requires reservations."

"Wait, so let me get this straight... she was complaining because she wanted you to spank her?  You would've stopped if she said the word 'red'?"

"Of course," I nodded.  "It's paramount to have a clear safeword, or a signal.  Otherwise it would be abuse.  I'm not abusive, regardless of what you think of me.  What you just witnessed was a game.  I promise, she got a thrill out of the fact that it all happened right in front of you.  Are you okay?  Do you need to talk about your feelings?"

Aubrey looked at me in pure shock, her mouth hanging open just a bit.

"I... I'm fine.  Why wouldn't I be fine?  You didn't hit me ," she looked nervous, uncomfortable.  "Don't hit me," she added quickly.  Definitely trauma there.

"I would never," I promised, "I had Kailee's consent for that, she let me pull her over to the couch, she let me turn her over my knee, she let me spank her.  If she truly didn't want it, she would have struggled more, and she would have used our safeword.  As for you, you just witnessed some reasonably intense violence against a person you care about deeply.  It's very understandable if you're shaken.  This is why I asked your permission first - permission, consent... is everything."

"I see... but- "

Her thought was interrupted by Kailee returning to the room, dressed in a dark blue blouse over a ragged-edged fairy skirt that fell to her shins.  Much better.  Without a word, I took her by the wrist, turned her around, and lifted her skirt - displaying her diaper clearly.  It was wet, without a doubt now that the onesie was gone.  I turned her back around to face Aubrey.

"And you are going to say?"  I prodded.

"I'm sorry Aubrey," Kailee answered, contrite.  She dragged one toe along the ground, looking down.  "I'm sorry you had to listen to me fussing."

"Did you... did you enjoy what just happened?" Aubrey asked, clearly concerned.  Even Kailee should have been able to pick up on her anxiety.

"Uh huh," Kailee grinned, the sorrowful façade dropped instantly.  "Momm... Vanessa is really, really good at domination and spanking.  She's better than anyone I've ever met... I love that feeling."

"Thank you for being truthful," I added, standing.  I looked at Aubrey, adopting my date-persona again and giving a warm smile.  "I'm going to take her to dinner and we'll be back soon.  Don't worry, I'm sure she'll be a good girl now that she's remembered who she wants to be the boss."

Kailee let out a small squeak as we walked for the door, leaving Aubrey wide-eyed on the couch.

Vanillas were an interesting bunch to me, you never knew how one might react to seeing the spicier side of life - some would turn away, some would turn toward it.  I wondered which one Aubrey would be.

• Like 9

Aubrey might run towards it. When they get back from their "date" early, Vanessa might catch Aubrey wearing one of Kaliees diapers, or after Kaliee is in her room, Aubrey might ask Vanessa loads of questions about the kink.

I loved the spanking. I so wished i coukd take Kaliees place. You got a like from me.

39 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

"Kailee is what we in the scene call a 'brat' - and a selfish one at that, sadly," I chose to ignore Aubrey's accusation and focus on explaining rather than defending.  "There's nothing wrong with bratting, as long as you still approach it with care to your partner.  Kailee doesn't care if her fussing bothers me or not, it's too much fun for her."  I turned to look at Aubrey directly.  "It's why I broke up with her."

If Aubrey is serious about helping Kailee be happy, she could transfer this knowledge.  Maybe Kailee would wake up to her turn off.  At the very least, Aubrey is perhaps more understanding of the situation between Kailee and Nessa.

41 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Vanillas were an interesting bunch to me, you never knew how one might react to seeing the spicier side of life - some would turn away, some would turn toward it.  I wondered which one Aubrey would be.

That appears to promise more coming in the storyline.

Still enjoying the story.  Wish we had double the amount to read daily, but I'm not complaining.  Thanks for the new chapter!

I'm also wondering if Vanessa will be firing Aubrey and her manager......  how she will play that card.

You know, I think that's the first time I've seen express consent being sought out and received in a story on this forum. Props for a realistic and nuanced representation of what you would ethically have to do in real life, especially with regards to Aubrey's reaction.

30 minutes ago, NorboyDL said:

What if Nessa and Kailee bumps in to Dani and Julian! :66_EmoticonsHDcom:

I also am curious about this outcome...

Great chapter, just aces! I feel like Aubrey will turn into the skid and release Vanessa from her obligation to Kailee in favor of giving being a CG a try. Or maybe not, I don't like guessing, just reading your awesome work!

It's really fascinating to see just how much of a cognitive blind spot Vanessa has in regards to her stalking. At first I thought she was rationallizing but now I wonder if she just compartmentalizes and just blocks it out entirely, likes she's not even consciously aware of what she's doing. I'm seriously confused as to whether her concern is genuine or just part of an act, she's incredibly hard to read. If genuine it would contraindicate a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder but her actions are so variable and conflicted that it's hard to draw conclusions. I really want to sit her down for a Minnesota multiphasic inventory.

@bbykimmy

5 hours ago, Aries said:

Aubrey might run towards it. When they get back from their "date" early, Vanessa might catch Aubrey wearing one of Kaliees diapers, or after Kaliee is in her room, Aubrey might ask Vanessa loads of questions about the kink.

I loved the spanking. I so wished i coukd take Kaliees place. You got a like from me.

Thanks for the Like <3

We'll have to wait and see which way Aubrey goes... I doubt she's going to go for a diaper after watching a spanking though, just sayin' :P 

4 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

If Aubrey is serious about helping Kailee be happy, she could transfer this knowledge.  Maybe Kailee would wake up to her turn off.  At the very least, Aubrey is perhaps more understanding of the situation between Kailee and Nessa.

That appears to promise more coming in the storyline.

Still enjoying the story.  Wish we had double the amount to read daily, but I'm not complaining.  Thanks for the new chapter!

I'm also wondering if Vanessa will be firing Aubrey and her manager......  how she will play that card.

If I finish the story, I'll start posting it faster.  I haven't written on this one in a day or two, I've got 9 more chapters banked which is a nice buffer.  If I write the last chapter, we'll start getting weekend chapters :)

3 hours ago, Kio Rampas said:

You know, I think that's the first time I've seen express consent being sought out and received in a story on this forum. Props for a realistic and nuanced representation of what you would ethically have to do in real life, especially with regards to Aubrey's reaction.

Warning: Real Talk

Most of the stories on this forum are fantasies about being forced because ABDL is, in general, a shameful fetish.  We individually - and this isn't everyone, but it's enough that I feel comfortable generalizing - are ashamed of our desires because we know that if people found out, our relationships would crumble:  friends would abandon us, spouses/partners might leave, family would shun us.  It would be bad-sad-mad-bad.

But there's nothing shameful about this fetish.  It's a paraphilia, it's a vestism, it's about a vulnerability in oneself and being able to be vulnerable with each other.  It's just clothes.  It's just stuff.  It's just feelings.

We're not hurting anyone.

Most of the stories on this forum are forced fantasies because most of us aren't willing to say to ourselves:  "What I like is okay, and it's okay for me to like it."  It's okay for you to like it.  Forced fantasies give us the freedom to enjoy it without it being our choice, our responsibility.  If someone else is "making us" then it's okay to enjoy it.  This may be TMI, but I'm really quiet during sex - I couldn't make noise in the house I grew up in or people would know what I was doing, so I learned to be perfectly silent.  A gag is the most freeing thing ever for me - if I'm gagged I suddenly have the permission to make all the sound I want, the choice has been removed from me.  I make a lot more noise when gagged than when I'm not.

Consent discussions like this are what should happen in real life.  Two people talk about their expectations, they set boundaries, the establish safety protocols, and they attempt an interpersonal interaction.  If it goes well, great.  If it doesn't go well, you assess and adjust.  I realize the irony in counseling maturity in a group of adult babies, but the fact is that we're adults and this part of the dynamic needs to be discussed and understood from an adult place.

Some of us are ashamed of what we are and what we feel, and so we're not a part of the larger kink community where most of this is a "solved problem" (I say that in quotes because the theories of consent are an ongoing process - SSC is no longer "good enough" for example, and they've moved on to other acronyms).  There is an emotional maturity in the BDSM community (Hopefully!  Not always!  YMMV!  But there should be :P) that is harder to get here because we're afraid to tell ourselves it's okay to be this way, let alone anyone else.

I'm not ashamed of my fetish.  I like to wear diapers.  I'm a submissive through and through and I enjoy being dominated.  In my darkest moments when I needed the most support, I actually came out as an ABDL to my friends - everyone in my "inner circle" (about 8 people) know that I wear diapers for comfort and enjoyment.

I'm lucky - they're still my friends.

This story is all about emotional maturity, about growth and learning and acceptance.  Emotionally mature people shouldn't be threatened by our fetish.  It might not be their cup of tea (none of said 8 friends has even a remote interest in diapers - to my knowledge) but an emotionally mature friend shouldn't judge unless you are hurting yourself or someone else.

Thank you for the props, I hope the message is well received by others as well :)

3 hours ago, NorboyDL said:

What if Nessa and Kailee bumps in to Dani and Julian! :66_EmoticonsHDcom:

:O :O :O

No spoilers, but I'll tell you this - Silicon Valley is pretty big, and there are a LOT of people there.  Kailee and Aubrey are down in Los Gatos on the southern edge of the valley.  Dani lives in Sunnyvale, Vanessa is in Cupertino, and Seth/Jess are in Burlingame - there's a lot of distance between each person and - if Vanessa and Kailee are staying down in Los Gatos - there's a small likelihood of anyone just "running into" each other.  I lived there for 2 years and very, very rarely ran into anyone I knew anywhere I went.

But it's a story and so there's artistic license ;)

3 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

I also am curious about this outcome...

Great chapter, just aces! I feel like Aubrey will turn into the skid and release Vanessa from her obligation to Kailee in favor of giving being a CG a try. Or maybe not, I don't like guessing, just reading your awesome work!

Aww thanks Lambie - I like you guessing, of course, but you do you.  Either way, the next chapter is already written and know what's going to happen :D

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

It's really fascinating to see just how much of a cognitive blind spot Vanessa has in regards to her stalking. At first I thought she was rationallizing but now I wonder if she just compartmentalizes and just blocks it out entirely, likes she's not even consciously aware of what she's doing. I'm seriously confused as to whether her concern is genuine or just part of an act, she's incredibly hard to read. If genuine it would contraindicate a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder but her actions are so variable and conflicted that it's hard to draw conclusions. I really want to sit her down for a Minnesota multiphasic inventory.

@bbykimmy

I love that I've finally written a story where your first reaction isn't:  THIS PERSON NEEDS TO DIE.

;)

Vanessa is is a very interesting character and you are asking some very interesting questions.

That I won't answer right now :D

But I'm glad you're asking them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Thanks for the Like <3

I love that I've finally written a story where your first reaction isn't:  THIS PERSON NEEDS TO DIE.

;)

Vanessa is is a very interesting character and you are asking some very interesting questions.

That I won't answer right now :D

But I'm glad you're asking them!

I think it's because of my politics,  lol. When I see the Amazons in a DD story my first reaction is usually some variant on "Fascist slaver oppressor! Hulk smash!!!" 

27 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I think it's because of my politics,  lol. When I see the Amazons in a DD story my first reaction is usually some variant on "Fascist slaver oppressor! Hulk smash!!!" 

Shh, we're not doing politics again.  I actually got in trouble on a different message board for that explosion :P

5 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

it's good that you're not ashamed of your kink, but it's not okay to flaunt it in public.  It's not okay that you're forcing other people to participate in your fantasy."

Vanessa here is trying to complete one of the famous herculean tasks: explaining that there is no such thing as unspoken consent in a public spaces!

Hell, even in private spaces all consent should be preplanned in some form or another. (Which I think is what she was trying to explain to Aubrey moments later.)

But I'm ranting a little now, Anyways awesome chapter! I love the foreshadowing at the end too.

8 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Shh, we're not doing politics again.  I actually got in trouble on a different message board for that explosion :P

sorry lol

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

Most of the stories on this forum are forced fantasies because most of us aren't willing to say to ourselves:  "What I like is okay, and it's okay for me to like it."  It's okay for you to like it.  Forced fantasies give us the freedom to enjoy it without it being our choice, our responsibility.  If someone else is "making us" then it's okay to enjoy it.

That's certainly true. In terms of narrative, force is also a good way to set up conflict and meaningful stakes in these stories. A story in which the main character gets exactly what they want is hard to do in an interesting way.

We'll have to wait and see which way Aubrey goes... I doubt she's going to go for a diaper after watching a spanking though, just sayin' :P 

I know, but you know me, half the women population should be diapered and the other half keep them spanked and diapered while secretly wearing diapers lol.

Forced fantasies give us the freedom to enjoy it without it being our choice, our responsibility

Well, that may be true, but for me it's the shameful part that i enjoy, so the forced part has many uses i guess you can say, it's about losing the power i have, at the same time making an outward appearance showing said loss of power through diapers and what not.

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

If?

She's just being realistic and non-committal. I do the same thing. I really promise "When I do this..." I usually say "If I do this..." because I can't guarantee I won't be struck by lightning or hit by a car later today. It's strange and IF I ever see a therapist I'll ask him about it and he'll probably say it's a deep-seeded fear of disappointing others manifesting itself subconsciously or something like that.

9 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

If?

WHEN :P

It will happen.  I just don't know when - I don't want to run out of this story.  I've got a 9 chapter backlog at this moment, which feels good.

Those were "if I finish the story quickly" - I'm not going to give extra chapters and run the risk of running out!

7 minutes ago, Aries said:

I know, but you know me, half the women population should be diapered and the other half keep them spanked and diapered while secretly wearing diapers lol.

Well, that may be true, but for me it's the shameful part that i enjoy, so the forced part has many uses i guess you can say, it's about losing the power i have, at the same time making an outward appearance showing said loss of power through diapers and what not.

That's fair - enjoying the shame isn't part I enjoy.  I enjoy teasing, but real shame is pretty triggering for me.  But that's not true for everyone, of course :)

Don't get me wrong - I enjoy the forced fantasies too, I've written how many stories about it?

But for realsies, consent is super-de-duper important.

8 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

But for realsies, consent is super-de-duper important.

Very much so, it's not often seen in stories, but i have wondered how I'd handle something like that irl and thanks to you, i now know hiw to do it.

8 minutes ago, Aries said:

Very much so, it's not often seen in stories, but i have wondered how I'd handle something like that irl and thanks to you, i now know hiw to do it.

I know how I'd handle it: poorly. :unsure: