LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking the Girl: A Novel

I'm not surprised ....   was sort of expecting this.  But then there is more to come, just not sure what.  It's tuff wanting someone who wants someone else.  I'm thinking maybe Vanessa could be the girl broken.

Sadly, i too was expecting this. Vanessa should just go to her house and lay it all out. Tell her how much she likes her, how she wants her to be her little, to love and take care of her.

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

Vanessa should just go to her house and lay it all out. Tell her how much she likes her, how she wants her to be her little, to love and take care of her.

It doesn't work that way at this point.

13 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I'm not surprised ....   was sort of expecting this.  But then there is more to come, just not sure what.  It's tuff wanting someone who wants someone else.  I'm thinking maybe Vanessa could be the girl broken.

Could be... maybe she'll get back with Kailee ;)

There's a lot of story left to tell

6 minutes ago, Aries said:

Sadly, i too was expecting this. Vanessa should just go to her house and lay it all out. Tell her how much she likes her, how she wants her to be her little, to love and take care of her.

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

It doesn't work that way at this point.

Ellie is right - most people haven't heard of "Littles" or "CG/l", even in the kink community we're a minority and aren't represented everywhere.

So that confession would probably just lead to confusion and rejection.

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Ellie is right - most people haven't heard of "Littles" or "CG/l", even in the kink community we're a minority and aren't represented everywhere.

So that confession would probably just lead to confusion and rejection.

Yes, but at least she'd be straight out rejected and can start moving on and not keep reminding herself of what she can't have everytime she playes her mmorpg with her. Though Vanessa might never play a mmorpg again.

10 minutes ago, Aries said:

at least she'd be straight out rejected and can start moving on

She was rejected that way before she started.  The kisses were the *tell.*

Although Dani did show interest..  The tremble, the slight raise of hair on the arm.

9 minutes ago, fyunch said:

Not to worry.  There are more shoes in waiting, I am certain.

I do like shoes.

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

She was rejected that way before she started.  The kisses were the *tell.*

Ah, but as she said in the chapter, she wasn't rejected :)

Dani is just interested in someone else more than her at the moment - yes, I realize that it seems like semantics, but there's an important distinction.

The reluctant kisses were because Dani was leaning toward Julian and not Vanessa.

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Although Dani did show interest..  The tremble, the slight raise of hair on the arm.

True, i just hate knowing she will being going through heart ache, since i don't believe she ever truely gotten over her last girlfriend that she was sure was going to be her little. It makes me just as sad as Jess is feeling about the whole thing.

This chapter reminds me of one of my favorite Sting songs: I love her but she loves someone else. Allow me to quote a section of that song.

Like a covering of snow on a winter's night,
It glistens and it sparkles in the moonlight,
But it's gone by the morning, how quickly it melts,
You still love her but she loves someone else.

And where does that leave you?
You self-styled man of vision.
You feel stupid, you feel angry, are you losing your mind?
To destroy the one she loves, does that become your mission?
Like a pantomime villain with an axe to grind?
To regain your self-respect, hold your head up like a man,
Use the ice around your heart before it melts,
But you're not fooling anybody, you're only fooling yourself.
7 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

damn, I'm gonna be upset today

Aww, I'm sorry Ellie.  Go back and ready happy happy chapter 7 again?

I can't promise this story has a happy ending for Vanessa, but I do promise there is more story to tell.

8 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I'll just go back to playing the dark, dark, dark, dark game of Dark Souls 3.

That is Dark. Bit not dark dark dark, it's just one dark.

Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1, 2, 3   that's 4   but hey, who's counting?

Back to the topic.

I think Nessa's first mistake was the night she met Dani.  She was too methodical, too calculating.  Had she gone with spontaneity, things may be different now.

11 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

think Nessa's first mistake was the night she met Dani.  She was too methodical, too calculating.  Had she gone with spontaneity, things may be different now.

You are absolutely right. Things can be sad about those spontaneous romantics. But Vanessa is a strategist, she thinks like a General or a chess player, you should both know and understand your opponent, should always be 10 steps ahead and always remain calm.

I grew up with a brother like that, it's very annoying.

I still think Dani is playing Vanessa in a long con; the timed hesitation, the heels to make herself taller, the all of a sudden squeaky clean boyfriend, the messy apartment, are all things to throw Vanessa off and confuse her. 

9 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

I still think Dani is playing Vanessa in a long con; the timed hesitation, the heels to make herself taller, the all of a sudden squeaky clean boyfriend, the messy apartment, are all things to throw Vanessa off and confuse her.

Now that's a very good thought. After you mentioned it, the high heels, messy house, a hard to find clean boyfriend. All to neat for a messy girl, if she even is all that messy.

@bbykimmy

With a title like "breaking the girl" and a 'too squeaky clean' boyfriend... you're making me fear that there's more to him than were hearing and Dani is in trouble!

As an example of what I mean, what kind of footprint would Vanessa have online? We know that Aubrey knew about Kailee because they're roommates and friends.

3 minutes ago, chansu ragedashi said:

@bbykimmy

With a title like "breaking the girl" and a 'too squeaky clean' boyfriend... you're making me fear that there's more to him than were hearing and Dani is in trouble!

As an example of what I mean, what kind of footprint would Vanessa have online? We know that Aubrey knew about Kailee because they're roommates and friends.

Vanessa's online footprint is very carefully curated.  She maintains a social media profile and a professional presence... and does all of her kinky things with proxies and false identities :D

47 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Vanessa's online footprint is very carefully curated.  She maintains a social media profile and a professional presence... and does all of her kinky things with proxies and false identities :D

Precisely! You're making me suspicious when  your claim that this story is not going to be dark, while also showing us an all-too-perfect antagonist fighting for the love interest of the main character!

It feels SO suspiciously similar to one or two of your D.D. stories that took massively twisted turns not long after introducing a character like Julian. Your previous stories have primed me to expect darkness at this exact point! 

4 minutes ago, chansu ragedashi said:

Precisely! You're making me suspicious when  your claim that this story is not going to be dark, while also showing us an all-too-perfect antagonist fighting for the love interest of the main character!

It feels SO suspiciously similar to one or two of your D.D. stories that took massively twisted turns not long after introducing a character like Julian. Your previous stories have primed me to expect darkness at this exact point! 

Did I claim this story wasn't going to be dark?  I don't remember making that claim...

I promised that "The Biggest Little Vacation" wouldn't be dark...

• Like 1

I'm not going to be sad for Vanessa, I'm going to have hope for her. She may or may not be putting on a brave face to keep her public persona in line with what's to be expected from her, but I'm confident that she'll land on her feet. She may or may not get Dani, but the thrill is in the chase.

P.S. I think she will get Dani because I've got a feeling about those two crazy kids! :P

P.P.S. "Breaking the Girl" doesn't have to have a negative connotation. People "break" horses, but horses aren't sad. Maybe the "break" here is simply training someone (Dani, pretty peas and carrots @bbykimmy :D) to recognize something about themselves that they weren't aware of. Maybe when all is said and done, everyone will be happy and no one will have sad sad puppy cancer or heart wrenching loss. Maybe I'll be proven right after all and Dani really is a scurry of squirrels in a human suit! /fingers crossed

P.P.P.S. This story is great and I'm terrible at guessing for real things. I just like to talk and bump your thread.

P.P.P.P.S. I've been rationing my thingies and giving them all to you. Thank you for your service. :)

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

P.P.P.P.S. I've been rationing my thingies and giving them all to you. Thank you for your service. :)

Watch out @bbykimmy , he is giving you his thingies.:49_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1