LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reusing my old messes - good or bad idea?

First off I have to say, I really like wearing a messy diaper. Something about walking around with a fully loaded diaper makes me feel good. Anyway, I had the idea the other day, I wonder if it would be ok to take all my used diapers from the week and place the messes in a new clean diaper and then wear that diaper. Mind you I always make sure to cover myself vaseline before putting on my diaper and then using it, to give my skin some protection. 
I think I would only be able to wear it for a short time, as that's normally what I do. I just thought how good it might be to have a super poopy diaper to wear even if only for a short time. However I know there is health risks associated with poopy diapers. That's why I'm reaching out to my fellow abdl folks to possibly give me their input before I do anything to stupid. lol.

Thanks for your time

This sounds like a really bad idea, and if all you're after is having a massive load in your diaper, why not use some kind of substitute of similar consistency and color, instead of something as rancid and unsanitary as a week old stale pile of shit? (no other way of calling that, really...). Sure you won't get the feeling of you physically pushing that mess in your diaper, but since this is about reusing what's already been shat out, you were going to sacrifice that feeling anyway. 

Use mashed potatoes or something, with a brown food color additive, and if the lack of smell makes it feel not genuine enough, you can always time it for when you actually need to go #2 and add that to it. 

If you go and do what you're considering doing anyway, know this, falling in a septic tank may not cause you any health issues, as long as you don't ingest anything, have a healthy skin and wash right after. But that doesn't change the fact that it would be a fucking stupid idea to go and try it. 

This is not a new idea, and more than likely tried and done by others who also enjoy a very loaded diaper. 

I for one did something very similar when I was in my early 20’s. 

It was a blast putting on a diaper with a weeks worth of poop on it, however that lovely feeling only lasted a few fleeting minutes before reality set in and there was one hell of a mess to clean up. 

No amount of skin protection is going to provide a barrier to keep all that bacteria from eating at your skin. 

But hey, you only live once and you will never know if you enjoyed it until you’ve tried it. 

Back before I realized there were such a thing as adult diapers, I used to save my old underwear that had been used, and dried, and I'd use them again. The odor was what was difficult to deal with, and that nearly got me busted more than once. So I quit doing that. So far, so good. It just means I do laundry fairly often.

I've done this a few times lovsmessydiapers with no injurious effects on my health. We're all a bit different & if its something you feel you've got to try I would say YES to giving it a go but proceed with caution. There are pros & cons. It's not something I'm exactly straining at the bit to repeat at the current time.

The pro side is that I love having a big mess in my pants & so long as it's not damaging to my health & I can keep it a secret from people who I don't want to find out about it, the bigger mass of poo I can get inside them the better I like it. I usually mess my pants instead of a diaper. It's a pastime which is sexually charged for me & putting on a pair which is already full of poo & then adding a fresh load excites me like crazy.

I'm not an MD or microbiologist but I believe poo consists of waste products which already rotting down & full of germs & bacteria before you push it out. After its left your body it will cool down & all sorts of secondary processes will start taking place. It will also attract new germs, bacteria, flies & creepy crawlies.

If you want to re-use your poo I think the safest thing to do is to get a big microwave proof bowl with a 'Tupperware' type sealed top & a pull-push vent flap built into it. Instead of putting your used diaper in there I would suggest either pooing straight into it like a potty or emptying into the container a big ball of poo out of your diaper in the same way as you probably do when you flush it down the toilet. Then seal the container & store it in a cool safe place.

When you want to reuse your poo, preferably sooner rather than later, stick the bowl in a microwave & heat it up to boiling point which will sterilize it & kill off most of the nasties. Then let it cool down to body temperature before you use it, being careful that it's cooled down significantly in the middle as well as the outside. This is VERY IMPORTANT because you don't want to end up in an accident & emergency hospital unit & have to explain the burns to your bottom. Also, be warned when you heat it up it will stink like hell, & there needs to be an escape hole in the top of the container to let out any steam otherwise it's likely to explode !!

You can put already filled pants or a diaper into the container & seal it up. But unless its a very basic pinned reusable cloth diaper (with the safety pins removed) there will be real issues heating it up enough to sterilize the contents without seriously damaging the diaper or pants. If you put your used diaper back on cold the poo feels rather nasty to me although it's not without a certain amount of excitement. You can try heating it up to body temperature, with a short burst of the microwave or weighing it down in a bigger bowl of hot water, which will make it more comfortable to put on but this won't kill off the germs.

I can fully appreciate why people recommend making up a poop substitute to either use instead poop or to bulk the load up. I've tried this but somehow it doesn't do it for me although its undoubtedly it's a lot less smelly & more hygienic. I find hardcore scat stomach churning & I've no desire to smother myself from head to foot in poop, eat the stuff, or not thoroughly wash my hands after coming into contact with it for that matter. But unfortunately, it's not nearly as exciting for me if my pants aren't genuinely full up with poo.

Having said this reusing an old mess is a smelly rigmarole. Although I enjoy writing about this topic, & discussing it with likeminded people, I only really get drawn into pooing myself when I'm feeling frustrated. After I've messed myself, wallowed in it a while & shot my load I lose interest. Then I just want to thoroughly clean up & wash my sins away. The prospect of having bowls of old poop or messed pants hid around the place, is something I generally view as being pretty nasty & unappealing.

• Like 1

Never tried that, however the topic totally fascinates me.  My alternative to the microwave thing would be to have multiple "hotties" all take their turns dumping their loads in my diaper to the point that I can't get up because my diaper is too heavy, so I would have to just lay there and enjoy multiple orgasms in my diaper.

At present this is only a fantasy, but I can dream, can't I?

Well, maybe some day.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Lil'PinkDi-dee said:

Never tried that, however the topic totally fascinates me.  My alternative to the microwave thing would be to have multiple "hotties" all take their turns dumping their loads in my diaper to the point that I can't get up because my diaper is too heavy, so I would have to just lay there and enjoy multiple orgasms in my diaper.

At present this is only a fantasy, but I can dream, can't I?

Well, maybe some day.

YES, a man can dream..Having just one or two people to help you fill your diaper, or lend you theirs when they've finished using it..Sounds like a very interesting idea!!!