LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

I'm Little Gary, or LtlGary for short. I'm a 34 year old guy who has browsed this site for a while now and I finally worked up the courage to join the forums. I don't wear diapers for any medical reasons but I've always loved how they felt. My first experience was working as a cashier at a drug store and having to stock them on a regular basis. I eventually worked up the nerve to buy my own and I've worn them off and on (mostly on!) ever since. They are a big help when it comes to dealing with my depression/anxiety issues.

My biggest dream is to be an author. I've started writing science fiction/fantasy but I've also written some diaper loving stories as well. But I'm too timid to share them with anyone. I'm still working on them so hopefully I'll post them in the Story Forum. 

Hope you guys have an awesome day!

Hello, and welcome to being an active participant LtlGary. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Being a bit shy, is understandable, especially at first. But you can relax here, just take it nice and easy. No one here, is going to give you any hassle over wearing diapers. It’s why we are all here. So, grab your teddy, pull up a highchair, have fun, and enjoy! Any questions, don’t be to shy to ask. It would be great to see your stories too. 

Along with the other, welcome. I too browsed for a while before joining. Finally bit the bullet and did it. Happy about it too. Hope this site is what you've been looking for. Look forward to hearing from you.

"My first experience was working as a cashier at a drug store and having to stock them on a regular basis."

That's interesting, given how many people on this site have described their feelings of nervousness when first venturing into a store to buy diapers.

On 6/14/2018 at 9:51 PM, vvp39 said:

That's interesting, given how many people on this site have described their feelings of nervousness when first venturing into a store to buy diapers.

I only have one story regarding that = One time I was running the register and I saw a little kid (about 5-7 years of age) walk away from his mom and out of the store to wait outside. He sat on the curb. I didn't say anything but when she put the pack of pull-ups on the counter for me to ring up, it all became clear. I felt bad for the little guy and I don't think I saw them again. I ended up quitting a year or so later and the store was eventually shut down due to low sales.

19 hours ago, LtlGary said:

I only have one story regarding that = One time I was running the register and I saw a little kid (about 5-7 years of age) walk away from his mom and out of the store to wait outside. He sat on the curb. I didn't say anything but when she put the pack of pull-ups on the counter for me to ring up, it all became clear. I felt bad for the little guy and I don't think I saw them again. I ended up quitting a year or so later and the store was eventually shut down due to low sales.

I felt bad for the kid but... When looking at the whole picture, the only other person involved was you. And being a cashier, it probably didn't faze you at all. Or did it?

It didn't really faze me. What made it memorable was the poor kid's reaction. As someone who wet the bed until I was 8, I really felt for him. My parents never got me protection, and my dad always made sure that I used the restroom before bed. They felt it wasn't necessary, and we didn't have a lot of money to spend - which was one of the first things I learned working there: Diapers are expensive!

16 hours ago, LtlGary said:

It didn't really faze me. What made it memorable was the poor kid's reaction. As someone who wet the bed until I was 8, I really felt for him. My parents never got me protection, and my dad always made sure that I used the restroom before bed. They felt it wasn't necessary, and we didn't have a lot of money to spend - which was one of the first things I learned working there: Diapers are expensive!

Lessons in life can be hard to learn. Perhaps you should repost this in the diaper talk forum. I think it would be a popular topic.

Hello there Sorry if I but your name little Gary Wright or is a Gray Amy are just by say Hi I'm new here as well so I just God say try and say Hi to everyone or at least attempting to Sorry if I'd so nervous this is all new to me my so I thought I would say Hi Add I am trying to think of something else to say but I can't I'm care in the same boat as you though I was really nervous about this too like when I 1st got into ABL stuff you well I'm I ever really what the bed when I was younger or nothing like that Elise not that I can remember maybe I meant directly lying about that if I am I'm sorry Now but um I was terrified if I'm being honest now mainly looking pack on now that's probably because well I have a really badd habit C when I start something like rain a story for example even not really liking worry goes cousin as topics that weighted by prodigies be happier not reading I subconsciously have to finish it otherwise and bothers me horrifically so I indirectly and elaborating a lot of things that I probably terrified me of the idea even going on a form however Looking back on things it's kind of one of those where I go again those are fiction this is real but you know on the same and that's for me it's I'm nervous says you can probably tell you where I just want to say Hi and let you know you're not feeling 1 who's scared I honest sigh like that so I deff that helps at all Anyway I'm muscle just trying to be social to because also like you I'm pretty bloody isolated that I really don't get to interact with anyone Ami a wise or otherwise I mean not so much anymore like not an actual or a person  Rising like that but I'm starting up I got invited to a desk port channel so that helped me a little bit So night I had some fun with that but this is can my 1st time actually is you will venturing out in a form japany type and and this is broadly way too long for wide trying to make it so I have tens I ramble especially when in a row so I would like to wish you a good night and welcome to DD and even though I'm new here I'm still trying to be friendly and nice so I thought I'd say hello and I hope you have a good night now I'm sorry this is taking so long but as I sat I can ramble on a nervous Have you like