LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Extended Diaper Wear

hi ther i have no controll over my bladder. i am going on holiday at the end of the week and will need to be able to wear a diaper/diapers for around 13 hours as i will not be able to change. also will i smell of urine. any help on how to make the diaper last for 13 hours would be apreciated.

Just avoid drinking much. Don't get to the point where you become dehydrated. You can change on an aircraft. I have done it before.

hi ther i have no controll over my bladder. i am going on holiday at the end of the week and will need to be able to wear a diaper/diapers for around 13 hours as i will not be able to change. also will i smell of urine. any help on how to make the diaper last for 13 hours would be apreciated.

I wear abena x-plus with a tena serenity ultimate pad this get me about 9 hours but on long trips I wear a abena x-plus with and abena abri-san liner that I take and slice the backing on it. I wear a pair of underware with all of this to hold it up. Then put plenty of baby poweder on me and in between the abena xplus and the abri-san. I also keep a travel size bottle of baby poweder with me. Then with in 5-7 hours if I get a chance I will remove the abri-san and put on some more baby powder.

A few Notes: The under wear will help keep air out of your diaper thus help keep the smell down to a minimal. It will also help keep the urine on the padding and not on your hot body too.

Do not eat anything that will make your urine stink like coffee or asparagus

Drink a log of water a few day before your trip this will help you clean your system out and lower your oder. If you do smell a little just put on some more powder just remember that if you put to much on you could end up with power mud.

If you do not have a supply of abri-san the just double up on your diaper. or buy some pampers size 6 use one as a doubler and take one with you to switch out. the down side of pampers is they will only give you 2 extra hours. the down side of dobuling up and a abri-san as a insert is it may make you walk funny.

Depending on the situation depends on where or not I will put holes in my abri-san or second diaper. If I know I can go and take one of the off after 6-8 hours then I will not put holes in it but if I know I have to wear for a full 12-16 hours then I will put a lot of holes in the second diaper or abri-san

Practice wearing two diapers or a diaper with and abri-san before you go on your trip so you know what to expect.

Have fun on your trip,

Diaper Mike

• 1 month later...

Bulky i feel i face somewhat the same problem. as you do with the odor control. sure that the people around me can smell the urine when i wet my diapers. I wear Abri form X-plus small diapers which do a pretty good job at holding everything and i know i can can use the diaper for more then one wetting. but i tend to change it as soon as i can so i never get that second wetting in. i dont have a problem with wearing wet diapers for extended periods of time. in fact i wear my diapers for hours when not around people. So here is my question also are people that really aware of the smell of urine do you think? like O he smell of urine he's probably wearing a diaper. and i know sometimes i find my self going out for a hour and dont have a spare diaper with me and i find that i wet my self. is it really my fult that i cant change my self. anyway i don't know where im going with this but an who bye yall

For smell. I use baby wipes to wipe my self beteween changes then I let my self dry off. Then I put on some baby lotion this helps with the smell and helps prevent a rash. then I use baby powder. I also keep a small bottle of baby powder with me that way if I do start to smell and can not change I can just apply some more baby powder to help mask off some of the smell. I will also put some baby powder down my shirt to help with the smell. One last thing is that I watch what I eat and drink this also help eleminate the smell of urine.

Diaper Mike

I try and avoid wetting in public strictly because of the problems of odour. While I can deal with the smell of my urine I certainly wouldn't ask that anyone else put up with it. I know that there are folks out there who cannot help wetting themselves and might have odour issues but that is completely different from someone who wets in public on purpose. We need to have a bit of decency and not expect people to put up with our body odour.

That said...

People who are incontinent shouldn't feel shame for having to deal with the issue of odour. While it can be embarassing, the problem isn't their fault. They need to be treated with dignity and respect. If you are dealing with incontinence and a resulting odour remember that all diapers are not created equal and some contain better than others. Abri form X-plus diapers are great for this problem but the bulkiness might be difficult to conceal effectively. I have enjoyed good fortune with Attends and Tena brand diapers in the past as long as I was careful not to exceed their capacity. Also use scented wipes and powder. I would much rather give someone a whiff of pleasantly scented baby powder than urine.