LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 2.

Messy Diapers & Lives.

(Continued IV)

“My….My…MY….WHO’S DIAPERED TUSHY IS THIS?”

Once again this strange and sickly sweet voiced asked before proceeding to pat my diapered behind. WHAT? I had never felt so violated, embarrassed, humiliated and intrigued before. But, no despite how “fun” this might have been, my mind went back to that hotel room, no it couldn’t be like Toronto all over again. Showing off my state to a total stranger. No I wasn’t going to look. I was just going to keep my eyes closed until Lilly came back.

“Look at that face, is baby trying to hide or make a BIG LOAD in his pampers?”

She knew, well of course she knew I was sleeping in a play pen wearing a onise the store sold along with plastic pants and diapers sticking out of the sides.

“Well IF baby isn’t going to answer; maybe I should just CHECK BABY DIAPEE NOW!!!”

NOPE

“MY DIAPERS ARE NOT POOPY!!!!!!”

I shouted back, eyes still closed as I slowly began to open them. A fuzzy image came into view of another woman wearing a “Rearz” T-Shirt except this shirt was much tighter &  only came up just above her mid drift, wearing a pair of  tight fitting yoga pants and with hair as auburn as a fall day with purple lip stick this girl looked out at me and smiled.

“Now, now what a FUSSY baby. I mean you are a baby sleeping in a playpen, wearing a onise and since YOU ARE A BABY. Baby’s poop their pampers, your mommy already said you made poopy once already, plus your such a cranky baby anyways.”

I felt ashamed, not because of what I was wearing, no I felt ashamed for how I reacted.

“I’m sorry”, I meekly replied. “I didn’t mean to yell at you, my name is Paul and I’m…”

“And you just an itty bitty little baby, Pauley. I already spoke to your Mommy and my Boss in the back, they were just going on and on about the cute little baby sleeping in the playpen and I just had to see for myself. My name is Julie by the way, but you HAVE to call me Aunty Julie because you’re just another one of this DUMB-ASS “babies” that come in here looking to get their freak on. It sometimes makes me sick the way they walk in here all normal like buying diapers, but you. At least you had the “baby powdered BALLS” to actually wear them out in the open like a big dumb baby with your “mommy” bossing you around. I bet you get off on that SHIT.” 

I was stunned and shocked a person with feelings like that worked in a store like this, anything for money I guess. But compared to Laurie anything else was going to be night & day. I lowered my head in shame and even let a small tear roll down my cheeks as I heard Julie chuckle.

“Awww, did Aunty Julie truthy-woothy upset baby? Or did baby just make more pee-pee in their pampers and needs a changey? Or I know, baby needs his binky?”

With that Julie reached down into the pen and picked up the pacifier that had fallen out of my mouth and then dangled it in front of my face.

“Is this what the itty bitty baby wants to sucky? Or does your mommy still breast feed DA BABY?”

Once again the laughter was reserved for teenage girls picking on anther; Julie made no bones for her disdain against me but also taking pleasure in the situation as she FORCED my binky back into my mouth with a fake smiled plastered all over her face as I automatically began to suck.

“Now there we GO, Aunty Julie made BABY ALL HAPPY….YAY!!!! Honestly I have to admit though you sitting there in diapers, plastic pants and that onise. We should really take photos for an ad campaign or something. OH YES WE SHOULD! You should be our big dumb baby model, YES YOU SHOULD. I wonder if your Mommy would think it would be a good idea. May I should teller her how her big baby wants to smile pretty for the camera and model off all KINDS OF PAMPERS!!!!!!”

I stood up in a flash, face red and now pale white at the suggestion of becoming an ABDL model.

“No pweashe, i don'th wanth tho be a diaper modew. Pweashew don'th theww mommy...I...umm...Uh-oh"

No ,no ,no….THE COFFEE…..the coffee was moving fast and the pancakes…..NO….NO….I HAD TO POOP!!!!

“Honestly you even TALK like a baby, maybe you really are one. Maybe I was being too mean, maybe you don’t get off on this maybe you actually….OH….MY…GOD…WHAT IS THAT SMELL? YUCKY!”

Just as Julie might have been pondering an apology I let out one of the loudest, wettest and runniest “frats” I ever had. Grabbing at my stomach I couldn’t hold it as I felt my own mess explode into the back of my diapers. I could feel the mess filling the back of my didy with a cacophony of farts, squishes and squelches. I was desperate, trying to clench down, trying desperately to stem the flow of this brown mush erupting into the now bulging seat of my big boy pampers, but nothing I did could stop it. This was BEYOND anything I could have ever imagined good or bad, I don’t know what was going on but I could feel myself regress. Going into “little space”. In that moment, I didn’t care there was a total stranger watching me going “potty” in my pants, what came out of my mouth next are words that echo in my mind every time I go to sleep at night or when I take a nap during the day…….

“Pweashe hewp, geth my mommy. I don'th wanth tho mawe poopy in my pampersh.”

“HAHHAHAHA……OH MY GOD….YOU ARE A BABY….PEE EWW….A MESSY BABY by the smell of it. Don’t worry hunny I’ll make sure your mommy knows….HAHAHAHA….I wish I had my phone.”

Julie replied before skipping, latterly skipping away as I heard her shout…..

“Hey Laurie better tell that lady, her BIG BABY IS MAKING NASTY POOPIES IN HIS PAMPERS, CRYING LIKE A CRYBABY FOR HIS MOMMY TO CHANGE HIM….HAHAHAHA!!!!!”

Those words echoed off into the distance as a very awkward silence fell, I was actually relived at this point. In more than just one way, my nasty runny mess in my diaper was beginning to set and I had no intention of shifting the mess around and then that’s when I could feel it, I was wetting myself as well. I wasting in a diaper store, in it’s play pen wearing nothing but a wet & poopy diaper. This is where I belonged and that both scared and excited me. However my moment was interrupted as I saw Lilly walking back into the show room…….

“Are you going potty?”

“Uh huh” I said as Lilly was also joined my Laurie and Julie, Laurie who caught off guard by the smell. I’d rather not try and put pen to paper the foul order that was extruding from my diapers. Needless to say it was enough to gag on. Julie knowing how bad I smelled came in and pinched her nose by saying…..

“Oh YEAH, somebody in this room DEFINITELY made poopies in their pants….HAHAHAHA”

“Julie!” Laurie replied harshly. “That quite enough, leave the poor dear alone.” 

“What a good boy!” Lilly said and I felt a hand gently mash the lump under my bottom. “Ok let’s see the front,” she said as she turned me around “Oh my, what a soggy diaper this is,” Mommy said as she squeezed the bottom front of the saturated disposable.

“Well mister you are going to need a change RIGHT AWAY….but first”

She leaned down with that evil smile and said, “Maybe you should sit down, Mommy doesn’t want baby to get hurt while Mommy gets baby’s changing supplies”

Before I could react she picked me up under my arms and slowly sat me down. I could feel the gooey firmness of my mess smear all over my bottom and even squeeze between my legs. The damage was done. I watched as Lilly & Laurie went around the store grabbing a few items as Julie watched from behind the counter, really enjoying my expressions as I tried to sit as  comfortable as I could. Desperate to not to spread the mess any further around but my attempts just made it even worse.  Minutes passed like hours until finally Lilly came over and said in the most obvious statement EVER made in the course of human history…..

“Oh my, I think somebody has a poopy diaper!” she exclaimed.

She stood me back on my feet gave another squeeze in the back and peeked into a leg cuff just to make sure.

“Does my little boy need his diaper changed?”

I nodded.

“You can use the bathroom right over there.” Laurie chimed in, now Lilly with an arm full of stuff in one hand my hand in the other walked me over to the bathroom. Trying to keep the mess in one place was a pipe dream as I waddled over to the door as Julie sprang into action opening it, again waving her hand in front of her face saying…..

“I think your mommy is clearly doing the right thing by keeping you in diapers, little boy.” She fanned her face mischievously: “Ewww, SUCH a stinky dirty diapered baby. Sombody made LOTS of poopies in their pants. Such a STINKY baby you are”

Once again the faintest chuckle could be heard as the door closed behind us, now it was just Lilly & I standing in the middle of a silent bathroom. Almost silent as my soft sobs echoed around the room, looking over at Lilly who’s face melted as she tossed the items aside and imminently embraced me fully.

“There, there sweetheart Mommy’s here, Lilly’s here.”

In Lilly’s embrace I could feel some of my embarrassment fade away, taking the binky from my mouth I admitted the following…..

“Lilly I’m so sorry for making a scene in there, I’m even more sorry I’ve made such a mess….I….(tears continued to fall from my eyes)…..I’m….so disgusting……I didn’t mean to make anther messy diaper…..it just happened and I…I just….I just…..”

My words trailed off into more sobs, I was not only legit embarrassed but scared. It was only day two of this return to “baby-hood” and I was wetting and messing diapers. How could I get back to normal? What about my parents? When they came home would they have a big baby waiting for them? Lilly for her part once again tried to comfort me, raising my head and bushing away my tears.  

“Paul, look at me. I know I scared you and even hurt you just a day ago with all of this. But when I said I wanted you as my baby. Mommy KNEW that meant EVERYTHING that came with an adult baby. I want you know how much it melted my heart when you made your poopies and called out for your Mommy.

THIS IS WHAT I’VE ALWAYS WANTED

This is what I imagined when we first got together, eventually. I’ve always wanted a baby and Pauley, I think you’re MY perfect little boy. Be you clean, wet or messy, Mommy’s always gonna want to be near you but most of all change you.”

Finally Lilly looked at me with those forgiving and fantastic pale blue eyes as I stared back. My sobs subsided and without a word shared between us. We kissed a kiss full of love, passion and understanding. Her lips, I had forgotten how soft they were, how they tasted like fresh summer strawberries. Standing in a woman’s bathroom, wearing a full diaper hardly was the setting for romance but in this moment we could have been in Pairs it didn’t matter we we’re together until……

*KNOCK….KNOCK*

“Hello”, Laurie said as she slowly opened the bathroom door as Lilly & I ended our embrace with Lilly still holding my hand.

“Hi, sorry we’re we making too much noise? I’m so sorry I just had to comfort my little one.”

Lilly replied patting me on my diapered behind, basically pressing the mess up against my butt cheeks.

“Still in his messy diapers?” Laurie asked

“Yes, this little boy still has his dirty, dirty, dirty diapee’s on for now.”

"Then I’ll let you get to it but I wanted to hand this off as a way of getting your little one to calm down.”

Laurie handed Lilly an adult baby bottle full of apple juice

“Awww that’s so sweet of you, Pauley tell Auntie Laurie thank you for this ba ba during your diapee change.”

“Thank you Auntie Laurie.”, I blushed

“It’s on the house.” Laurie replied winking as she watch Lilly insert the bottle between my lips as she closed the bath room door behind her. I saw Lilly lock the door telling me to wait as I watched her remove from the pile of item on the counter a large Safari theme changing pad which she spread out on the floor, then turning to me and gently guiding me to sit down.

“Now lay that messy tushy now sweetie", Lilly cooed. I was much more hesitant to lay in my mess any further but there wasn’t a choice. I was slowly but first I got to my knees and then slowly lay backwards. With each movement I could feel the cooling mess settle and spread out all over my behind. It was less than a stellar feeling but I was finally flat on my back ready to get this disgusting thing off me. I was watching Lilly who had a big smile on her face looking down at me.

“While this certainly is going to be a STINKY diapee change, Mommy can’t wait to show baby ALL the new things Mommy bought for her special little boy. You are going to be SO CUTE & CLEAN”

She almost squealed with delight as I drank with anticipation of getting the soiled pamper off of me but also dread what might come next. I watched Lilly as she leaned over and un snapped my onise snaps at the crotch pulling up the flap of fabric. Then gripping the sides of my newly owned plastic pants, Lilly slide them off my waist and now & off my legs & feet.  Taking them to her nose she sniffed…..

“Hmm, not really too much of a poopy smell, Mommy can put these back on baby after his changey.” Lilly said.

However now without the plastic pants the foulest order, even more fouler from before had begun to creep into the room. Lilly wrinkled her nose and held her breath as she ripped off the tabs on my diaper and peeled it away exposing the mess smeared all over my diapered area.  It was at this point I closed my eyes, keeping the sight out of memory but I could clearly hear Lilly, as she was humming more “lullaby’s” also whenever she asked me to lift up I was more than willing to comply, more than a few well scented baby wipes were used to clean all over but to Lilly’s credit she stayed on task and with a light slap to the inner thigh I opened my eyes looking down to see I was clean all over watching Lilly grabbing a bottle of diaper rash cream looking at me saying…..

“Now Mommy can’t have you getting a diaper rash on this cute little tushy of yours”

She rubbed the cream all over my crotch and then my bottom, grinning I could see her getting excited, it didn’t help that her tight shirt was exposing her nipples. Lilly certainly enjoyed every aspect of this motherly role of hers. Taking a wipe and wiping her hands she then got another Rearz Safari diaper which she unfolded and fluffed up before tell me “bum up”, sliding my new diaper under me but that’s when she turned around and had another piece of material in her hand.

“Now here comes the fun part baby, Mommy found out these are called boosters and can help Pauley’s diapee hold even more pee pee and give you more of a lovely waddle. So we’re going to try this.”

Taking the booster Lilly placed it in the middle of the diaper accompanied by anther shower of baby powder all over. Lilly then doled both the diaper & booster over my crotch and tapped in tightly into place. It was BEYOND thick, while a normal Rearz was thick enough adding this booster expanded the crotch leaving my legs more part than before and the diaper was completely dry. Despite the bottle calming me down, ugh did I just admit as a grown man a bottle of apple juice calmed me down?  Anyways with the nipple still in my mouth I said…..

“Pweashe don'th mawe wear thheshe diapersh mommy. Everyone'sh gonna shee. They're thoo thhicw mommy.”

“Oh darling, your diapee’s HAVE to be thick. After that last messy one, Mommy would hate to think what would happen if baby made leakies if they’re diapee was thick enough for YOUR big boy messes.” Lilly replied as if it was the most normal of conversations.

She held out her arms to help me stand, still wearing my shoes I was not used to the thick padding between my legs forcing them more apart than before. I was bow legged like a toddler wearing one too many pairs of pampers. Lilly taking my plastic pants motioned me to step into the leg holes and shimmy them up around my waist. It did take some time but Lilly was able to pull the plastic pants up & over my diaper.

“Arms up”

I did as I was asked as Lilly removed my onise, “This is a little too stinky baby, and Mommy’s got a NEW outfit for you.” Lilly said clapping her hands as she placed the onise into a plastic bag where I could see my shorts were now. Still sucking on the bottle I watched as she first removed a long sleeve shirt matching the Rearz Safari diaper designs out , grinning.

“Now baby is gonna have his animal friends on BOTH his diappe and shirt. Won’t that be fun?”

I nodded not out of  agreement but out of confusion that I would be wearing something so outright juvenile, AGAIN for the second time today. As Lilly helped me put on the shirt, taking my bottle and setting it on the sink. However while the shirt was nice enough it barely reached the top of my diaper.

“Pants?”, I asked.

“Of course silly billy, Mommy’s got you something for your diapers. While I wish I could have you walk, oops I mean waddle out of the store in just a shirt and your diapee’s that wouldn’t be very appropriate. So Mommy’s got you THIS”, Lilly replied

Turning around and showing me a dark navy blue set of OVERALLS, the overalls were short overalls. The shorts looked long enough but what caught my attention was what was embroidered in the front. The word…..

“B A B Y”

But the word baby had a bottle helping to spell the “B” and a Pacifier hanging off the “Y” , I looked at it stunned, shocked and scared. I was actually going to wear this? No. This is where it HAD To stop, diapers under normal cloths are one thing, even wearing a onise to a diaper store was another. But Lilly wanted me to wear THIS, this infantile outfit out in the real world. How? How would nobody look at me and just think retarded man baby?

“Isn’t this just the cutest? Plus it even has snaps down here on the inner thigh in case Mommy has to do a diapee check of changey too…..Paul?....Pauley why do you have that funny face? Oh no is baby making MORE stinkies in his pants?”

“No I am NOT Lilly and frankly I don’t think I can wear THAT. It says baby on it.” I replied

“Well what else would it say, now hush. Where’s your ba ba?”

Lilly replied and like a mother soothing a fussy baby took the bottle and shoved it back in my mouth, with a look saying it had better stay there. I was already in over my head and I needed to wear something. I watched as Lilly unhooked the overall straps and motioned me to step in. Now luckily the overalls where baggy as my rear was able to fit inside as Lilly then pulled up the bib portion and snapped the straps into place she clapped her hand and took out her phone and snapped a picture…..

“SO ADORABLE”, she squealed, “Hmmm but uh oh Mommy’s gotta make her own pee-pee over in the big girls potty. So hunny Mommy needs you to be a big boy and throw away your dirty, dirty diapee.”

I nodded as Lilly went into a stall and shut the door. I picked up my messy diaper and threw it away and that’s when I saw myself. Still sucking a bottle and wearing overalls better suited for a one year old. This was even a worse reflection than in the car window, this was total toddler transformation, down to even the dirty diaper I had thrown away moments ago. Then to top it all off I heard a flush as Lilly came out of the stall…..

"Awww is my little boy looking at his new outfit thinking what a handsome baby boy he is, because that’s what mommy thinks”

I blushed as Lilly washed her hands and then began picking up the changing supplies and mat. Placing them back into the plastic bag, then grabbing my hand before walking out of the bathroom and back into the store where I saw Julie returning with an empty shopping cart and she saw me…..

“OH MY GOD….WHAT A CUTIE…..PAULEY IS ALL TAPPED UP IN A FRESH PAMPERS IN THE CUTEST OF BABY CLOTHS.”

I blushed and was thankful there were no other patrons in the store today as Julie approached as Laurie waved over for Lilly at the register.

“Look at you, you REALLY are a cute BIG BABY, honestly you should model for us. Considering how much money your mommy just spent on keeping your bum-bum in pampers. Well, let’s just say I made sure to pack your diapee’s with extra care.”

Julie said before patting my rear and leaving as I waddled over to Lilly at the register, Laurie’s smile was bright.

“Really Lilly, you too are the utmost cutest couple we’ve had here in quite some time and those cloths. They are darling on your little boy, I’m sure you’ll be happy with the rest as well.”

“I’m sure my baby will love every outfit, but to be honest he and I prefer him in just his little diapers.”

“Well with as much as you’ve stocked up for, you baby certainly won’t have to worry about running low on pampers anytime soon. Did you hear that hunny, your tushy’s gonna be diapee’s for a VERY long time with as many bags of pampers your mommy picked out for you today.”

Lilly then taking ahold of my hand squeezed gently, motioning towards the door.

“Now, Wave bye-byes to Auntie Laurie and Julie and thank them for all your new diapee’s and clothing. Mommy and baby have to get going. “

“Thanw you aunthie laurie and juwie for aww my new diapersh” I said as babyish as I could.

I then waddled out with Lilly as we walked back to the car where next to me in the backseat I was staring back at bag upon bag of Rearz Safari diapers along with some Bambino diapers as well. I was in shock. I counted eight bags just next to me, no telling what was in the trunk as Lilly turned around and smiled.

“See Pauley, Mommy said you were going to have enough diapee’s for some time, and you will USE ALL OF THEM. Now we have one more stop to make, Mommy has to pick up one VERY important item they didn’t have here.”

Grinning Lilly started up the car and we were off, expect the trip wasn’t that long. In fact just ten minutes later we were pulling into our final destination…….

“Babies R Us”

(Chapter 2 to be concluded)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the new updates. I have been reading about how Rearz is in the process of moving into another location. I have thought how it’s to bad they are so far away from me because I wouldn’t mind stopping in and seeing what all they have. After reading about how they treat their customers I guess I can be glad they are so far away. That didn’t sound very nice at all. I will be looking for more. 

On 3/7/2019 at 11:32 PM, CDfm said:

I really enjoyed the new updates. I have been reading about how Rearz is in the process of moving into another location. I have thought how it’s to bad they are so far away from me because I wouldn’t mind stopping in and seeing what all they have. After reading about how they treat their customers I guess I can be glad they are so far away. That didn’t sound very nice at all. I will be looking for more. 

I can appreciate the thought but like I said when I started while the story is "fact", there have been some parts that are over written for entertainment sake.  In fact Laurie the owner of Rearz is a wonderful woman with a fantastic product and she treats all of her customers with respect and will only ever engage in any kind of "baby talk" if your okay with it. So if you ever get the chance to visit please do so, they're fantastic people. 

I realize that they must be much more customer friendly than that. The comment was mostly an extension of the story. I would still visit if I ever get the opportunity. 

Chapter 2.

Messy Diapers & Lives.

(Continued V)

We both sat in silence as the car engine turned off, Lilly made sure I could see her wide smile in the rear view mirror while I had on a face of fear, fear while as a “good boy” finished up my bottle full of apple juice.

“You can put that ba-ba down honey, like mommy said before you’ll have many more bottles to suck on at home but first mommy needs to grab just one more very important thing and with how you’re dressed now my cutie pie will have no problem blending in with all the other little babies inside.”

“Can’t I just stay in the car? I mean look at me.”

“Exactly look at you, Mommy’s BABY BOY, Mommy’s BABY dressed in NEW B-A-B-Y cloths that Mommy bought, Mommy’s BABY wearing a CLEAN pair of P-A-M-P-E-R’S after YOU made POOPIES in your old one, Mommy’s B-A-B-Y who just finished his THIRD bottle of the day. So yes honey by looking at you, your nothing but MY baby and Mommies NEVER leave their baby’s alone in car.

And besides that Paul, I want you to know up front THIS is going to hurt, this is going to be the kind of humiliation I spoke out yesterday when you agreed to “grow up” all over again. THIS, right here is a part of your punishment. And instead of the humiliation being accidental Pauley, I want you to know it’s coming and it will come, but this is for YOUR benefit baby, your benefit and some of my own personal pleasure and Mommy is going to take pleasure in this teaching moment for the baby she loves.

And any more baby back talk will have you sucking your binky in that store in front of all those people, do you understand?”

Lilly replied but it really wasn’t a question, more like a statement. I simply nodded my head as I watched Lilly get out of the car and quickly opened my door but instead of un buckling me. Lilly reached over and ripped open a bag of Rearz Safari diapers and placed it underneath her arm before un buckling my seat belt and taking my hand. But eyes were wide fixated on the square of white padding under her arm.

What was she doing, holding a diaper like that out in the open? There was no hiding the size of the diaper under her arms and if anybody asked who the diapers were for. Well it wouldn’t take a genius to see my attire, waddle and then smell that telltale baby powder  smell wafting off of my body to figure this out and oh yeah all this humiliation was set to take place inside a store designed for infants. I gulped down hard as Lilly beginning walking towards the store, while I was waddling hand and hand beside her. I had to look away, I couldn’t keep staring at one of my diapers out in the open, wait did I just claim ownership to a diaper? Anyways trying to look away only gave me more reasons to fear the next few moments of my life as scanning the parking lot it was almost three fours full, meaning there would be quite a number of other Mommy’s inside that might glimpse at this “big baby’s” humiliation.

It was quite obvious I was in a daze, not looking where I wad waddling, Lilly quickly pulled me by her side just at the entrance of the store, avoiding a “head on collision” with me and another couple. A couple in their late thirties, a mommy & a daddy. At least that’s what their matching hoodies proclaimed as the “daddy” dropped a box of pampers on the ground. I was embarrassed; I should have looked where I was going but now I was being looked at by two parents, surely they could see the telltale signs of a diapered toddler.

“Oh my! I ‘am so sorry, Pauley what did you do? He’s so clumsy sometimes.”

“No worries, they’re just diapers.”, the woman replied as she couldn’t help but stare at the center of my bib overalls with the word “BABY” clearly displayed in pastel colors

“Oh typical, I mean we just bought enough pampers to keep THIS ONE’S tushy dry for a while and yet he still wants more.” Lilly replied as if it was completely normal, capped off with a pat on my padded rear to emphasize the point about who wears the “pampers” in our relationship.

“Well you know little ones, they can never have enough pampers”, she replied as they both looked at us with smirks before the faint echo of a giggle was heard at least by me. Lilly took my hand and led me inside.

“So baby boy, I hoped you liked that because THAT’S what’s gonna happen in here, just a bit more embarrassing for mommy’s baby. And you better keep holding onto mommy’s hand. Otherwise it’s be a public diaper spanking and then who knows, maybe mommy can find you a stroller roller?.”

Trying to avoid any more embarrassment at the moment Lilly & I ventured in the store; I could feel her squeezing my hand hard as she kissed the top of my head as we entered the store. From bottom to top the store was filled with diapers, clothing, cribs, changing tables, toys, everything a baby could ever want or need. However my focus was still on Lilly and the disposable diaper, MY diaper she cradled under her left arm as if it were a fashion accessory instead of a dead giveaway of my status in life, as an Adult Baby. Although being in a Babies R Us, chances are slim people would think AB, more than likely I’d be looked at as “special needs”.

UGH

I could feel my stomach turn like it was on a roller coaster at that last thought, I’d always wanted to be “normal” growing up, oh whom I’m I kidding? Did I ever grow up? Could I ever really be a grown up? A grown up standing in a store meant for infants, wearing clothing for adults made to look like an infants, all right down to the thickest and most babyish pair of adult diapers. No, I was hardly a grown up, let alone even a toddler, no I was baby, a baby about to get a lesson in extreme humiliation.

Lost in my own thoughts I barely noticed Lilly leading the way through a moderately full store full of expected parents to be, full-fledged mommies & daddies, little ones and maybe the occasional baby sitter/nanny who were all either looking without saying anything about the man baby or they were just too busy in their own worlds to care. When I finally stopped and looked to see what isle Lilly had stopped in, that’s when I saw it. Looking at me in the face, almost mocking me with the comic bubble reading…..

“Mommy….Daddy…I need a Diapee Change…Please”

Elmo

Mother Fudging Elmo, on the front of a diaper bag. She was getting me a diaper bag.

“Now IS THAT JUST THE CUTEST THING?”, Lilly almost yelped out loud. Picking up the baby blue & pink Elmo diaper bag and examining it like a fine wine. However when Lilly went to open the bag, she frowned as the diaper took up too much room. With a sigh she placed the bag back on the shelf……

“Sorry baby, but you’re diapee’s are just too big for Elmo and his pals to carry for Mommy. Don’t worries Mommy will find baby a diapee bag for his VERY OWN.”

I couldn’t help but let a sly smile wash over me, the size, the size would save me. I was TOO big of a baby, which meant big babies have big diapers. Despite Lilly’s best efforts over the next fifteen minutes there wasn’t a bag that would fit. Which meant, hi ho, hi ho none of these bags will have a go. I let out a little bit of a chuckle at that made up limerick which might have caught Lilly’s attention resulting in the next painful moments of my life……

“Umm, excuse, Miss, could I get some help please?”, Lilly asked with a smile plastered across her face, but it wasn’t the question that brought the smile it was how she was asking it.

WAVING MY DIAPER IN THE AIR FOR ALL TO SEE

“Lilly, Lilly….LILLY…STOP….STOP WAVING IT IN THE AIR….PEOPLE ARE GONNA SEE.”

I didn’t care if I sounded or acted like a toddler, I was dressed as one anyways. I was just desperate for her to stop waving my diapers in the air like that.

“Paul! Stop whining; ugh Mommy has to get that nice lady’s attention. Besides don’t you already have enough diapee’s back in the car? Or, or does my wittle boy need another diapee change already?”, Lilly asked as I blushed but before things could escalate I heard……

“Hi, how can I help you folks today?”, she asked

Great another woman, another woman to look at this big baby in front of them, another woman to giggle, pass judgment and take pity towards me. Why? Although it could have been worse, I mean if it was another guy looking at me. I’d shudder to think of those comments and reactions. Well maybe this one would be alright, I mean unlike Amber and Julie she looked a little older. Wait she looked MY age, oh no, no and she was pretty too, please, please move on. We don’t need help, I shouted inside. But it was too late at this 20’ish something or so store clerk greeted Lilly with a warm smile and then me, with a smile a smile fully of pitty and laughter.

“Oh, my hello….(giggles)…..sorry I just had to help a Mommy and Daddy pick out this most adorable pair of overall’s for this little boy and, well anyways it doesn’t matter. Hi my name is Roxy, how can I help today?”

She asked while flinging back her blond locks and straightening them, allowing a wonderful smile to emote from her lips.

“Yes Roxy, we’re really having a hard time getting a diaper bag at the moment.”, Lilly replied  

“Well you’re certainly in the right place; we have more than just one. Obviously (again giggling as I couldn’t help her again take a glimpse at me or more than likely my clothing), obviously there must be at least one diaper bag that you both can agree on.” Roxy replied

“Well it doesn’t really matter what this one, thinks. Since Mommy’s buying, mommy gets to choose.”

Lilly replied almost as if we were equals, I the daddy and her the mommy, but all of that was about to go out the window in just a few seconds. 

“Of course, ALL Mommies get to pick their baby’s diapee bag. So what seems to be the trouble?” Roxy asked

“Honestly Roxy, I’m at my wits end here. It would probably be better if I just showed you.”

Lilly replied as she once again reached for the baby blue/pink nursery Elmo diaper bag and then from out and under her arm MY diaper, that thick, white/jungle print, rectangle of pleasure and pain was now out in the open as Lilly opened the diaper bag and once again placed the over sized diaper inside.  It was at this point that Roxy’s “professional courtesy” had just haphazardly fallen away as taking the diaper bag from Lilly and grabbing the diaper for herself, a smile….a smile large enough to be seen from at least six feet away protruded from her ruby red lips.

“Oh My….Goodness….I can see why you were having so much trouble…..My….My…My these are some awfully big pampers you’ve got here. Oh and….oh those little animals match your baby’s t-shirt…OH….those cloths, these diapers….is the diaper bag for him?” Roxy asked

My face went redder than a tomato, my cheeks burned hotter than the sun and my bladder; well I could feel a warm rushing stream of pee-pee flood right into my thick diapers as my secret was once again exposed for the world of “Babies R Us” to enjoy, taunt and embarrassed me with. Meanwhile, I tried holding back tears as I looked as Lilly who nodded approvingly like a mother would if somebody asked “Is your little one still in diapers.”

“Yes, there’s no point in hiding it. Yes those pampers belong to my little one and since accidents can happen anywhere. I’m really in need of a cute diapee bag to carry all of Pauley’s diapering supplies.”, Lilly said as she looked at me squeezing my hand and kissing me on the cheek as if it was nothing out of the ordinary, meanwhile I felt my legs turn to mush, with my dignity melting away, leaving me standing in a wet diaper and baby cloths. 

“Well a cute diaper bag would certainly match your Pauley’s cutie pie pampers, hmmmmm. I think we might have something in the back, it’s been there for a while but it might be big enough for your big boy. Would you mind if I kept his diaper, just so I can test it out with the diaper bag.”

“Oh yes by all means, this little boy has enough pampers waiting in the car. We’ll be waiting right here.”

“Great, don’t worry Pauley, Roxy will be right back with your diapie.”

Replied Roxy in a sing song voice reserved for infants, or man babies such as myself. I could hear a little giggle as Lilly turned around I watch as Roxy headed down the aisle but quickly ran into a co-worker who she showed off the diaper two. I couldn’t hear what was being said but now both of them headed towards the back of the store. That was it, I had to make a stand, no matter how much my body and my mind betrayed me by liking this imposed infancy, this, this public exposure of my potty habits was becoming unbearable, I mean it had only been two days in diapers, yet Lilly parades about be being in them for years. I had to stop it.

“Lilly please can we talk?” I stated forcefully

“Sure Pauley, are you okay? Does my wittle boy need a diapee change?” Lilly asked with the utmost of care and love.

“No, Lilly please stop this isn’t about my diaper I need to ask you to…..”

“Silly Billy, Mommy gets to check her baby’s diapee whenever….WHEREEVER, because when a baby is fussy it’s usually because they’re hungry, sleepy or wet and messy. And since you had a poopy diapee before we came, a nap and you just finished a ba-ba. Then baby must be wet.”

Lilly said as she reached under my short all’s and unbuttoned two snaps at the crotch, I was beyond reproach at this moment as I felt Lilly stick her fingers in between the leg cuffs of my plastic pants and into the diapers.

“WET”

“Not so loud, please. I get that I need to learn a lesson but please Lilly I’m an adult. Please take your fingers out of my pants please.” I was desperate as I felt my embarrassment growing but also my “fire hose” as well and so did she.

“Well your words say yes honey but you little pee-pee say no…no…no….no….they like your little wet diapee’s and so does Mommy Lilly. But you just a little bit wet, no need for a change just yet.”

Lilly snapped my crotch back into place as she stood up, now looking slightly down at me.

“Now Mommy’s glad baby is remembering they are supposed to learn a lesson today and for the days to come but just because we in public doesn’t mean baby stops learning or does it change the fact that Mommy’s NOT going to stop mothering her baby. From bottles to booties and especially pampers. I will make sure my little boy is just a happy bundle of joy, no matter how embarrassed he might get. Honestly Paul if we had just stuck together, maybe you would have already gotten over this so called embarrassment already.”

“And how would I go about doing that? Huh? What should I march around in the real world with only my diapers on, mess them and then asking a stranger to change me? Huh Lilly is THAT what it would take.” I replied, but my voice was full of anger.

SLAP

Right across the face

“Don’t you EVER talk to Mommy Lilly like that EVER again! Do you understand?” Lilly seethed with anger, and even though my cheek stung like a million needs to the face. I wasn’t going to give into another round of tears; I just nodded my head but continued

“Maybe I was wrong for getting angry but Lilly you keep telling everybody about my….mmmmmm…….huhmmmmmm……..Liwwy....pweashe noth thhe binwy.”

It was too late before my cries of frustration could be heard, Lilly silenced me like the toddler I was. Placing my paci back into my mouth, I hadn’t seen her remove it from her pocket. It was too late now as Lilly leaned in close.

“Now Mommy knows how to quite a FUSSY and NAUGHTY baby, with their binky. And baby better NOT take it out, oh no….no…..no….no sir. No baby leaves his binky or his baba in their mouth until Mommy says unless they want a BIG BOY SPANKIN at home. Now hush.”

Lilly replied before turning around and seeing Roxy standing right behind us, she heard either the entire thing or just the end. Either way I never knew, except for that wide eye grin smeared across her face. 

“Sorry to interrupt.”

“That’s alright; he was just being such a fussy pants, so fussy babies get to suck on their binky’s to sooth until they clam down.”

“Well he’ll certainly blend right in with the other fussy baby’s around these parts; anyways I think I’ve found the solution to your diaper bag problem just as long as you both don’t mind Barney.”

With that statement Roxy reviled from behind her back in my opinion one of the biggest and ugliest diaper bags I or even the world has ever seen, I could describe it to you but a real life picture is worth a million more words……

barney-baby-bag-1528813819-85cb61a7.jpg

Yes that’s MY new diaper bag and while I’m sure I looked at it with disgust from behind my pacifier my thoughts on the matter didn’t matter. As Lilly looked on with a smile of her own almost matching Roxy’s grin as Roxy was only too happy to unzip the main pocket showing my Rearz Safari diaper leaned up against the side with plenty of room.

“And as you can see “mommy” your baby’s pampers will fit quite fine in the bag with room for PLENTY more in case baby makes potty in their pants.”, Roxy bluntly stated while looking at me in the eye, with my cheeks burning and sucking my pacifier. I could feel the tears welling up again, this was no longer any sort of fantasy or even nightmare, instead this was the cold hard reality, the perfect punishment. The world or in this case this sales person at a baby store viewed me as just that, a simple pamper wearing and wetting baby.

“Oh this is just darling; I mean THIS screams a baby’s diaper bag without question. I LOVE IT!!! And I’m sure my little one will too. You should see him after his nap’s, it’s right to Barney and friends on TV to sing along.”, Lilly once again continued this lie of my unending love for the purple dinosaur, like I’ve been watching for years.

“Ha…ha…ha….I mean….(cough)…(cough)…..he must be the little cutie signing with Barney.” Roxy replied as he tried to regain her composure.

“Oh yes it certainly is a sight at the TV, his diaper’s drooping as he waddles over to the TV. Oh and how darling there are even some pretty key’s on the side.”, remarked Lilly.

“Yes, see these models were made for “special” children so as a way to distract during a change, somewhere given rattles or keys to keep the little on busy.” Roxy added.

“Well he’s usually very good for his diapie changey, but you never know with little ones. This is just perfect, thank you Roxy. Pauley say thank you to Roxy.”

Lilly added, I had no intention of getting a verbal or physical spanking. I had already crossed the line and while I still needed to cross it again. That would be better done in private than public. So I swallowed down the remainder of my pride and still sucking my pacifier and said…..  

“thhanw you for my diapie baggy.”

“Awww, NOW THAT was cute. Not a problem whatsoever, if you need anything else I’d be happy to help.”

As she started to walk away the unmistakable sound of laughter could be heard just one isle over along with another female voice saying….

“NO…..REALLY?.....DIAPER’S….HE WEARS DIAPERS?’

I just hung my head in shame but when I looked up I saw Lilly grabbing an empty shopping cart and placing my new diaper bag in the baby seat.

“Whath are you doing mommy? you shaid we couwd go afther geththing my diapie bag. Why aren'th we weaving?”

“Awww, good boy keeping your binky in your mouth. But Mommy was reminded baby needs some MORE, wipies, powder and some other things. Plus if you’re a good boy and hold onto the cart. Well then maybe Mommy will let you take out your binky and even get a toy. Won’t that be fun?”

I only nodded my head and waddled along as Lilly helped herself, going down a few isles picking up not one, not two, not three, not four but five packages of pampers ultra-strong baby wipes. Then Lilly made sure to grab two large containers of diaper rash cream, along with two more bottles of baby powder, plus the almost full one I had back at home. Then while I stared at the ever growing shopping cart, Lilly’s attention had stopped and solely focused on an item in front of her.  

“Hmmm, you know baby, the last time mommy changed those messy diapee’s and wiped that cute little bottom of yours……”

*giggles*…..*giggles*

Lilly & I both stopped and turned our heads watching as a Mother with her little one sitting in the car seat passed us by. The mother couldn’t help but stare and give Lilly a nodding approval of my attire as she said.

“My, my, my he must have the CUTEST little tushy to be STILL in diapers at his age. What a chore that must be to keep him all fresh in clean in DRY diapers.”

Once again a giggle was let out as Lilly simply replied

“Why thank you and yes he really has the cutest tushy especially in a messy diaper.”

The woman carried on, I was beyond embarrassment almost a numbing sensation at this point as Lilly returned back to the item on the shelf, a baby wipe warmer.

“Like mommy was saying before, when I wiped your messy bottom I could see my baby shivering and while we can’t bring the wipey wamer everhwere. When baby’s at home I think your little pee-pee should feel all nice warm after sitting in a wet or dirty diapie.”

Lilly took her time placing the wipe warmer in the basket, my baby status was basically complete as I felt anther rush of pee flood my diaper. This was becoming unbearable, this was becoming routine and I was only two days into my lesson. I waddled along with Lilly in my damp diaper, lucky for me as we passed more baby necessities like bottles, bibs and even clothing Lilly would drop a few comments like….

“No, these baba’s are far too small for my baby.”

Or

“These bibby’s won’t keep those nasty-wasty stainny’s away from your pretty little onises. But don’t worry baby, mommy’s already bought you some bibby’s that will keep baby’s cloths messy free.”

And finally

“Honey you are going to be the most adorable baby on the block with ALL the new outfits mommy already has for you.”

Although I did see Lilly grab a baby blue/white baby blank with rattles and baby blocks decorating it off a rack and right into the cart.

“Babies need their blankies and since you’re a baby Pauley you get a blankey…YAY….Pauley’s blankey and now, since you’ve been such a good boy.”

Lilly tucked her fingers under my chin to look me in the eyes as she removed my binky much to my relief.

“Now Pualey you listen well okay?”

“Yes, mommy” I meekly replied

“Good, now Mommy will keep the paci out of your mouth for the rest of the trip as long as you do what I say, okay?”

“Yes.”

“Great now look over there; do you see that mountain of stuffed animals?”

I slowly glanced over Lilly’s shoulder in the direction she pointed and nodded my head as I looked upon a hill of stuffed animals. From lions, to dogs and everything else in between.

“Now go on over with your diapered butt and pick one.”

“What?”

“Pick one, every baby has a blankey and a stuffy and since you now have your own blankey baby need a stuffy. Baby needs a friend to cuddle with during nap time and snuggle with while Mommy changes their diapee’s. So go unless baby wants Mommy to carry hims over with their binky back in their mouth?”

I shook my head no as I began the trip over to the stuffed animals, the damp diaper began squishing in between my legs as I waddled over, dressed as an over grown toddler with Lilly watching my every move behind me. It felt like a million eyes were staring at me as I reached the stuffed animal bin. However things got more awkward as I saw a few little ones picking out a stuffy for themselves and I could help but see a father with his little girl give me the once over with a disgusted look on his face.

I would have done the same thing, I wanted to leave so I just reached out and grabbed whatever and quickly toddled on over back to Lilly who’s grin was just HUGE at this point as she opened up her arms wide and gave me a hug like I had been missing for years, plus a few pats on my padded add certainly didn’t go unnoticed, but I hoped other’s didn’t notice.

“Oh what a big boy. Mommy’s big boy picked out a stuffy all byes himself. He did? Yes hims did. Mommy missed you, yes she did and now show mommy, show mommy your stuffy.”

Lilly rejoiced and I blushed hoping she would keep it quite as I presented the stuffed animal….oh my God what did I just do. The ‘stuffy” I picked out was a teddy bear, a teddy bear wearing a baby bonnet and a bib.

“Oh honey what a CUTE baby bear you picked. Huh did you pick a bear that looked just like you? That’s SO ADORABLE Pauley, in fact Mommy has an idea to complete YOUR baby’s outfit.”

Lilly grabbed my hand and pushed the cart as fast as she could as we waddled/ran down a few isles before stopping off in the diaper section. I was confused but Lilly was on a mission as she stopped and placed a box, a box not a bag of pampers diapers on the bottom of the shopping cart.

“There NOW Mommy can take baby home.”, she said

I still wasn’t sure what was going on but it didn’t matter, we were finally getting out of here. Finally maybe I could get some solace and talk some sense into her. The checkout, despite the stares of sales people and other customers felt like a thousand knives to the chest but lucky nothing was said as Lilly finished getting all the items rung up with and paid for. Still holding the card we finally made it back to the car. I watched as Lilly finished packing up the car but as she placed the box of Pampers into the car she opened the box and took out a diaper and I’m sure I looked at her strange.

“Oh silly baby, these diapee’s could never fit over your big baby booty but these diapee’s aren’t for you but YOUR baby bear. Now baby and bear will wear matching pampers and every time baby gets a changey so will bear. Speaking of which.”

Lilly once again unsnapped my left short all leg and checked my diaper now out in the open in a full parking lot but there was nothing I could do as I watch Lilly smile.

“What a WET diaper baby has, but baby can wait until we get home for a changey. Now into the car you go." Lilly said snapping my leg shut as she buckled me in and closed the door but then opened the other side with my teddy in hand as I watched Lilly powder and diaper a stuffed bear before handing him to me.

“Now mommy has two adorable baby boy’s in their own pair of pampers and Mommy has a feeling that BOTH her babies will need changey’s once we get home.” She added with a giggle as Lilly began the long drive back home. I was glad I could catch anther few minutes of sleep as I was mentally drained from the days event, but they weren’t over yet. The last image I saw was of this “pampered” teddy bear in my hands, wondering what had I done.

“We’re HOME”

It was Lilly and her sing song voiced that gently woke me up from my slumber as my vision became less blurry I felt her unbuckle me, telling me to take teddy as I could feel her lift me, again. No….no…no…not in baby cloths holding a stuffed animal wearing a diaper. I must have looked like the biggest baby, especially when I felt Lilly placing my paci back in mouth to keep me quite. As we got to the front door with Lilly still holding me on her hip there was a large package from amazon on the front steps.

“Oh YAY, your present is here. Mommy can’t wait to show you but she’s gonna need some time. Let’s get baby in the house.”

She finally placed me down as Lilly entered into the house, taking off my shoes Lilly un hooked my shortalls and let them drop leaving me in a shirt, plastic pants and a droopy diaper as Lilly grabbed my hand and walked me up the stairs and back into the kitchen as she pointed to the make shift highchair and strapped me in and pushed the chair right up to the counter top. Leaving me no room to move as she placed teddy on top and turned on the TV in the kitchen and guess what purple dinosaur happen to be on.

“What LUCK, Mommy wants to hear baby sign along with Barney as he drinks his baba while Mommy gets everything set up.” Lilly said setting down a bottle of milk in front of me and removing my paci as she left. 

My head was spinning, sitting in wet diapers, sucking my FOURTH bottle of the day, with Barney playing in the background as I shifted uncomfortably in my “highchair”, what happened to me? This had to stop, I’m watching Barany for Christ sakes, I mean I liked being a baby but not all the time, could this stop? I mean after all the diapers and stuff Lilly just bought, I mean I have a diaper bag and all….you know….she could return it, keep some of the diapers and we could have a good two weeks together. What? What’s that sound? I could hear Lilly coming in and out of the house and then opening up that rather large box from amazon as I heard more sounds of something being laid out on the floor and then made with. I needed to know…..

"Lilly, what's going on?"

"Not to worry, Pauley," came the reply. "I'm just finding a few odds and ends. You just drink your baba, make potties in your pampers and watch Barney and mommy will be out in a bit to come get ya"

I cringed, not at what she said or how she said it but the fact that I was doing as I was told, drinking a bottle of milk and again wetting my diaper. I was becoming unbearable and after the 3rd new episode of Barney on the TV I thought my eyes would bleed until it was turned off and standing there was Lilly with the biggest smile on her face.

“Okay baby, it’s time to show you your surprise and then get ready for nap time. Won’t that be fun?”

I nodded as Lilly unstrapped me from the chair and helped me stand as Lilly placed my teddy in my arms and had me walk out to the living room where I was shocked, standing in front of me where my corner of baby toys should have been for the small indulges I tried to take was gone. Now in it’s place was a……

PLAYPEN

A playpen which stretched up against the wall almost running across the room, this playpen was contrasted with those brightly colored panels you can snap together. The pen was baby blue with some of the panels having built in baby box items. Lilly had bought baby bedding which made up the “floor” of the pen and filled it with my toy trucks, rattles, baby blocks, picture books and other things. I was stunned, in fact I lost footing and fell onto my padded ass which caused such a SPLAT due to the dampness of my diapers and I could just feel the tears welling up. I was reaching my limits and began sobbing.

“Awww, honey no need to cry it’s just a wet diapie mommy will change you and then you can have some fun in your new playpen. Isn’t it nice, now Mommy can leave baby in a safe place to be just a wittle boy.”

Lilly said as she knelt down and stocked my cheeks as I tried to make sense of what I was seeing because next to the play pen Lilly had set up a “changing” station as I saw the diaper changing matt from Reaz already laid out with a package of diapers already opened, next to a package of a boosters, the wipe warmer, powders and creams. She turned my home into a nursery, this WASN’T what I wanted or expected, I love Lilly but this was too much and too fast to stop. As Lilly stroked my face again I reached out and took her hand

“No”

“No? Baby doesn’t want a change? Does baby need to make more pee-pee’s or does hims need to make anther stinky in the seat of their pampers?”

“No I DON’T WANT TO MAKE ANY MORE POTTIES IN MY PANTS….I WANT TO BIG A MAN…DAMMIT…..I’AM A MAN!!!!!!”

My rage took over as I stood up ripping away the plastic pants and then letting my droopy diaper fall to the floor I looked down at Lilly.

“Please, stop….please just stop…maybe this was a mistake, maybe my love for you blinded me but Lilly look around this is INSANE…..I CAN’T…..I WON’T….WHY DO YOU WANT ME LIKE THIS?

“You better listen to me Mister you get your ass over to that change mat and heaven help you if you ever take off your diaper…..”

“DAMMIT LILLY I’M NOT A BABY”

I reached down and pulled Lilly up so we could both look at each other in the eye but instead Lilly took her shirt and then her bra off exposing her breast to me and with strength I didn’t knew she had, she reached around my head and pulled me right into her chest yelling at me

“YOU ARE….(SLAP ON THE ASS)……YOU ARE……(SLAP ON THE ASS)….YOU ARE A BABY….(SLAP ON THE ASS)….YOUR MY BABY AND BABY NEEDS TO BE FED HIS MOMMY’S MILK.”

This was crazy, this was beyond fantasy, nightmare or even reality this was abuse and I wasn’t could to take it as despite the stinging on my ass I pulled away, still not hitting a lady back.

“GET OUT….GET OUT OF MY HOUSE…..OR I’LL…..I’LL CALL THE POLICE….GET OUT OR TELL ME….LILLY TELL ME WHY YOU’RE DOING ALL OF THIS?”

In an instant maybe Lilly came to her senses, this strong and powerful woman blinked a few times before she fell to her knees and began brawling her eyes out. I had never seen Lilly cry and I didn’t like it one bit as I got to my knees and held her close as she sobbed.

“I’m….oh my God….Paul…..I’m sooo sorry….please….please….I’ll go…I promise I’ll go and you won’t hear from me.”

“No….no….no…Lilly please stay…..stay and talk to me….what’s wrong, I get that I came off crazy myself but I mean just look at us…..please tell me what’s wrong? What’s causing all of this?”

“Pauley….I mean Paul…..I shouldn’t have come here……I mean…..I should have told you….b….be…be…before….I made you like this. I should have told you why I wanted you as my baby. You should have been punished for what you did to me….but you didn’t d this…..you didn’t’ stop me from….Paul…..Paul….after we broke up…..I….I…I’ve always wanted a baby of my own….and…..I……I found out……I found out….that I CAN’T…..I can’t have babies Paul….all…..my….work…all my years helping sick babies…..and I’m too sick to have them…..I just…..I just wanted a baby….I wanted a baby with you….and now…..now I can’t so I came up with this stupid idea that you and I we could…..and I blew it…..I’m so sorry…..”

Once again Lilly was crying as I held her even more tightly as I tried to comfort her. I remember Toronto, Lilly’s dream of having her own children practice, with a family of her own was all she could ever talk about. I knew what it was like losing my dream of a radio career I couldn’t imagine what it was like losing a child or the chance of ever having one. Soon enough I began crying not out of shame or embarrassment but about the same loss Lilly has and was still suffering, despite how she had gone about everything. It was obvious what these next two weeks should be, therapy a way to experience motherhood with someone she loved, me. I was going to let her baby me, not for my pleasure but for her’s.

“Lilly”

“Do you want me to go?”

“Yes”

“I want you to go with me to the changing mat and help get me diapered.”

“What? Why? Really?”

“Yes, I want you to experience what you lost and I want to help as best as I can. I know this isn’t going to be easy for any of us. But I love you and want to help you work though this if you can cut back the embarrassment just a tad.”

“YES…..OH YES…..Pauley it’s obvious your learning your lesson so I promise that today’s events WON’T ever happen again…..Thank you….thank you so….much I just….I just love you baby.”

“I love you too mommy”

We both were RAW, Humiliated and emotional. Tears flowed from both of our cheeks, wrapped up in each other’s arms. The warmth from our bodies radiating the other and we were in LOVE and love would be the backdrop for these next two weeks along with many more diaper changes and one life changing offer down the road.

More 2 Come

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked the new chapter. I realize this is just a story but I still don’t think that having AB’s in public where those who are not into it does any good for the community overall. I doubt it will happen in my lifetime but I would like to have society accept people who wear diapers. Weather it’s because they are AB or just wear them. Forcing people to accept that I don’t think will work. People need to know that we are in fact responsible adults who enjoy something a little different and are causing no harm to anyone. Had I been shopping with my kids in the store that day and witnessed that,  I would have taken my kids and ran  from them.  I was glad that mommy finally came clean with Pauley. I am sure it was very hard for her but now that it is over, I think their relationship will grow into something really special and good. I was happy to give this a like and do look forward to reading more. 

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the delay on this.....

Chapter 3.

(Mommy, Messes, Meals & the Movies)

That night, after all our tears and sobs were finally run dry.

Smiles

Tiny, slowly growing smiles began to light both of our faces. Taking Lilly’s hand in mine, we rose and just walked a few steps next to my new playpen and stood on the changing mat. We lowered each other down onto the mat. Despite the smiles we had both been physically & emotionally drained after the day. Our heavy breath was obvious as I no words needed to be spoken as I laid my naked & stinging ass down onto the soft but yet crinkling plastic mat below. Lilly on her knees pulled out yet another thick overnight Rearz Safari diaper out of the package along with inserting anther booster pad as well inside my adult pamper. Lilly ensuring anther night thickly wrapped in loving comfort. I smiled as I placed my thumb in my mouth and began silently sucking as Lilly lifted up my legs with the quietest of “coo’s” as she slide the diaper underneath me. My bottom now sitting on top of a cloud of padding, as Lilly then rubbed more baby oil & powder into my most private areas before she tapped the diaper back into place. Lilly taking her finger tips and running them around the leg gather’s and waistband ensuring a snug fit, which sent chills up my spine.

Our smiles grew larger

HAPPY

We were both starting to enjoy this between us, neither as a punishment nor as an expression of passion. This was just about being happy, the both of. After the change instead of retreating to the bedroom for the night, Lilly just laid down next to me on the changing pad taking my free arm I wrapped it around Lilly’s still topless chest and held her close while still sucking my thumb. Looking to each other’s eyes, our shared heartbeat was the only sound that could be faintly heard in my now quite house. Slowly but surely our eye lids began dropping, wrapping our bodies like a human pretzel we fell asleep together on my changing mat, smiling all the way to dream land.

The next, two or three days were pretty much about getting into a routine with each other, this was about “bonding” as best an Adult Baby & his Mommy could, from diaper changes wet & messy (it still disgusted & embarrassed me) , to bottle feeding, highchair dinners, bath time with both baby & mommy. Believe it or not that was the hardest part; I just couldn’t get into that little space no matter how hard I tried. Even Lilly got into the pen with me as we tried to play patty cake but it failed. I knew this was heart breaking on some level for her and I myself was beginning to feel some fatigue from playing baby but I was determined to see it through and just four days into our time together Lilly had an idea……

“I think I know how we can make this even better baby”

Lilly said while I was “cradled” in her arms receiving anther morning bottle, my now all too familiar damp diaper hugged my bottom but sagged in the middle. Lilly really enjoyed squeezing my wet crotch, making sure to enforce the fact that her baby was making “pee-pee’s” every night so far. As Lilly continued to nurse me she went on over her great idea……

“So I know we’ve been struggling getting you into baby time, I really want to watch my baby have fun in his play pen with all the fun toys that mommy bought him. So mommy’s been thinking that EVERYTHING you do needs to be what a baby does.”

“Me a baby awready liwwy, i weth and mawe poopiesh in my diaper, i wear baby cwothhsh, i drinw from a baba, i shucw a binwy. I'am your baby awready.”

I say still nursing from the nipple in my mouth I saw Lilly smiling wide eyed at me.

“Well yes you are mommy’s baby with ALL OF THOSE JOBS, you’re my big baby yes siree oh time for a burp little one.”

Lilly slipped the nipple out of my mouth and began rubbing and patting my back looking for a burp.

“But even though baby has finally started making poopies in their pampers along with making pee pee’s and even drinking their baba’s and sucking on a binky while mommy washes their bum bum. Pauley it’s still NOT enough because baby still doesn’t know how to have fun in they’re play pen but……:

*BELCH*

“What good burp baby, mommy’s big burper, now as Mommy was saying I think YOU need to do everything a baby does so mommy wants you to start eating some baby food with every meal.”

“YUCKY”

“Oh now hush and finish your baba and listen, Mommy remembers the last time you tried yucky store bought baby food on Skype that one time. So mommy isn’t going to buy you baby food but instead Mama’s gonna make you some from scratch, so that with every meal baby will eat some big boy and baby food at all times. Plus we’re running low on baby’s milky so Mommy needs to buy some more to, so finish up so we can start getting ready for the day.”

I nodded my head as I sucked down the rest of the bottle, I could feel anther stream of pee entering my already soaked pamper. Maybe it was out of fear, well a little less fear as this time when we went out in public there would be less chance of humiliation or at least forced humiliation on Lilly’s part. After the morning bottle, Lilly took my hand and reminded me to take “teddy” as she checked both of our diapers, commenting…….

“It’s seems mommy’s two baby boys have made their diapee’s all wet, yes they have but Mommy isn’t going to change you yet. During breakfast Mommy is going to need both her pampered pals to  try make poopy pampers for mommy, you don't want to spend the whole morning out, in a stinky diapee do you sweetie?"

I shook my head no, and with “Teddy” in one arm and Mommy’s hand in anther I waddled down the steps holding on as we went into the kitchen for some waffles; however Mommy had removed my night time teddy bear onise and placed on a Safari bib around my neck with just my droopy diaper completing adult baby look. Mommy said she didn’t want my cloths getting all sticky. Lilly made sure she drowned my waffles in honey as she cut them up and fed them to me getting honey all over my mouth and dripping down my chin.

“Who’s a messy boy? Who’s mommy MESSY eater….you are….YES YOU ARE PAULEY!!!”

Lilly was laying on the baby talk a thick as the honey on the waffles, along with yet a second baby bottle full of milk. After a while Lilly washes off my face my kept my messy & sticky bib on as she unbuckled me from my chair as I waddled over to my make shift playpen. Lilly held my hand helping me climb into the pen and made sure I sat down on my padded behind which made anther “splatting” sound given the fact I made anther “pee-pee” during breakfast, Lilly looked a little disappointed as she handed me back my pampered Teddy.

“Now you be a good baby and try and make mommy a stinky, okay?”

She said before slipping my breakfast bottle back into my mouth

“Yesh mommy, baby wiww thry and mawe a poopy diaper.”

Lilly giggled before kissing the top of my forehead, turning on the TV to PBS & hearing theme song to Sesame Street, I was left feeling warm, loved and happy on the inside. I could feel it, “little space” was this how it felt? Like a blanket draped across my adult brain, wait blanket where was MY blanket that Lilly, I meant Mommy bought for me? I shifted my body weight and leaned forward grabbing the blanket in my pen. And with the shift I felt my damp diaper crinkling and I smiled as I released another wave of wetness into my already soaked diaper. It was bliss, time seemed to stand still as I was just enjoying every sound, smell and feeling in that a moment. Sucking a bottle, hugging a blanket and wetting my diaper all the while sitting in a playpen because they’re Mommy put them there was just all too much and without warning I could feel my “fire hose” began to grow, this was a feeling I was very familiar with but one I hadn’t acted on since Lilly had arrived just days ago.

Looking around and without a sign of Lilly. I rolled over onto my stomach making sure a pillow was tucked underneath my crotch and I began rocking back & forth & back & forth. I could feel the pressure growing and I knew my diaper was about to get a bit messier & stickier .My cock was getting harder and harder as my squishy diaper provided the perfect padding all around arousing me at every turn until suddenly and violently making sickies in my pampers. I was shooting out a nonstop load of warm spurts into my crotch, my breath was subsided to a pant as I felt this great sense of relief as I brought my bottle’s nipple back into my moth as I turned over on my back and finished off my milk as I watched Sesame Street upside down before an “angel” block my view…….

“Who’s a silly boy? Huh? Such a Silly Billy watching Elmo upside down, Silly Billy, Yes Mommy has SUCH a SILLY BILLY!!!!”

While fussing over me, I couldn’t help but get a great look at Lilly and her very V lined crop top, the light pink giving way to her black bra & ample cleavage. My fire hose was standing at attention again but that was quickly put out as Lilly couldn’t help but rain down kisses and tickles across my belly.

“Here comes the TICKLE MONSTER….COOKIE MONSTER’S BBF….TICKLE….TICKLE….MAMA’S GONNA TO TICKLE HER BABY INTO AN EVEN WETTER DIAPEE YES SHE IS….TICKLE….TICKLE!!!!!”

Lilly was in fully on Mommy & Baby mode at this moment, our laughter together sang like the greatest song ever told. Love. Pure & simple that’s what was emitting from our lungs, that and now from my mouth I could feel a dribble of warm milk and my laugher turning into an infantile gurgling which Lilly noticed and cooed over me before wiping the milk from out of the corner of my mouth.

“Awww, did baby make some spit up’s for Mommy? Awwww, maybe baby might need to wear his bibby ALL DA TIME. Hmmm? Maybe? I mean you’re pampers can catch all your pee-pee & poopies and now your bibby can catch all your milky-wilkies & juicy-wussy-whoopies and speaking about poopy pampers….”

Lilly trailed off as she began “SNIFFING” the air in quiet and over the top manner; while my diaper was drenched it wasn’t at all dirty. As a baby, I failed to make a poopy in my pants. This was confirmed quickly by Lilly as I rolled over with her peeling away the back of my diaper exposing a clean behind. As I turned my head Lilly wagged her finger in front of me as she grabbed by “pampered” Teddy bear as she proceeded to do the same “diaper check” as she shook her head…….

“Tisk….Tisk….Tisk….Teddy, I mean you were a GOOD boy and made poopies all in your pampers….YAY…..but Pauley….Pauley’s pampers are just wet….no poopy……that makes Mommy sad. But if baby can’t make poopies at home, maybe baby wants to make poopies out in public again. Now come on Pauley time to get out of the playpen and get out shopping…….”

With that and still a frown on her face Lilly reached her hand out into the play pen as I got to my knees dropping my bottle. Taking her hands and standing up with my droopy diaper now hanging low. I kept holding Lilly’s hand as I lifted my legs up & over the colorful plastic playpen walls. Quickly Lilly guided me down onto the changing mat, yet another squishy SPLAT was heard as I could feel some of the pee poll around my butt before it was once again soaked up my the padding. Along with me, my “pampered” & “poopy” teddy bear was laid next to me as Lilly reached into the box of actual pampers and said to me……

“Now since only ONE of mommy’s baby boys made a poopy in their pampers, than THAT boy gets a diapee changed first. Sorry Pauley your tushy’s gonna have to stay wet for a while longer." Lilly added with a few more pats to my diapered ass as she placed a binky into my mouth, I didn’t fight it. I turned my head and watched how Lilly treated the teddy as if they were an actual baby boy. She was careful to untapped the bear’s “stinky” diaper, waving her hands across her nose…..

“Pee ewwww……what a  STINKY Teddy you are….YUCKY…..what a stinky….poopy diaper…..does….Teddy want a clean diapee…..YES HE DOES…..every poopy baby wants a CLEAN DIAPEE!!!!!”

Finally Lilly finished up the “dirty” diaper changed and planted a kiss on top of Teddy’s head before taking my arm and wrapping it around him as Lilly reached over to the wipe warmer and began un tapping my soaked diaper, as she exposed the front the cool morning air breezed across my privates and I couldn’t help but smile but so was Lilly……

“Now WHAT mess seems to be in my baby’s diapee? Huh? Did baby make a STICKY? “

My face went read, I forgot….how could I forget…..how could I have been so dumb. I tried not to make eye contact but Lilly was staring a whole right through me.

“I asked you a question Pauley. Did you make stickies in your diapee? I mean Mommy ASKED for stinkies….NOT…..stickies……ONLY mommy tells baby when they can make stickies in their diapers…..so this is your ONE warning little boy…NO MORE STICKIES….unless mommy says so.”

“Yesh mommy”

“Good now let’s get my wittle baby boy nice and dry.”

Lilly opened up the wipe warmer and began the process of making sure my diapered area was nice and clean and warm all over. As much as I would never admit back at the time, the wipe warmer….GENIUES. After a few moments Lilly finished wiping me off, turning as she reached into one of the many diaper packages stacked up against the wall closest to one of the living room windows. I prayed nobody from the street looked into too close…

“Look what Mommy has!” Lilly exclaimed as she held up a crinkly white disposable with little Teddy’s on the front, Bambino’s. The diaper that started it all for us.

I gave an approving “mmm” between paci sucks.

She slid the diaper under me and then added TWO booster pads, again an ample amount of baby lotion and powder was expertly applied to not just my diapered area but also all over my chest, arms, under arms and legs. That baby fresh scent filled the room as Lilly the pulled the now THICKER diaper up between my legs. She taped each side and then gave me a loving pat on the front.

“Now my baby’s already nice and dry in their NEW thick diapee’s. You’re gonna waddle that diapered behind all over the grocery store. I hope the other mommies will keep their hands of my baby’s tushy…..”

Lilly said with jubilant glee as she lifted my legs and gave my diaper butt a few more pats as puffs of baby powder escaped my pampered prison. Although I was all smiles on the outside, I was still struggling mentally with a diapered waddle out in public. Even though Lilly promised less public humiliation there would still be some, how much? Well that was the question. While I continued to suck away my confusion Lilly had returned with a NEW outfit she had picked out for me back at Rearz a few days ago.

“TA-DA”

Lilly exclaimed and I happily approved as Lilly was holding out jeans, an actual pair of JEANS. Not overall’s, not short shorts. But pants actual pants, my smile grew wide as I kicked my feet and clapped my hands in joy.

“Awww, that is adorable sweetheart, hold on let Mama get a picture.”

With that Lilly took out her phone and snapped a few picture of her smiling and happy baby, dressed in nothing but a super thick pampers and sucking on a pacifier. But I still wasn’t going to let that embarrasses me because I would finally be wearing jeans, some normal….wait…why are there snaps down the legs?

“Oh, did baby see the surprise? Yes hims did. See baby you get to wear some big boy jeans, but these are special jeans for MY big baby. See down the sides here? Hidden, just enough there are buttons for easy access to baby’s diapee for checks and changies plus look at how darling these designs on when mommy rolls up baby’s pants legs……”

I looked over as Lilly rolled up just slightly the bottom pants leg of the jeans revealing a reversible side in baby blue color with yellow duckies, white baby bottles, red baby blocks and pink pacifiers in a border style.

“These are so FREAKEN cute with your NEW baby blue onise.”

I was half relived when I saw the onise was just simply baby blue and no other designs. It just looked like a longer t-shirt. Lilly was staying true to her word. I felt the blush recede in my cheeks. As Lilly pulled the onise up and over my head and had it pulled tight up against my thick diaper. A few snaps later I was helped to my legs as Lilly had me step into the jeans. Which she pulled up and over my thickly padded rear pretty easy. Unnoticed by me at that time was how much my pampered butt stuck out of jeans, however from what I could see minus the binky in my mouth this wasn’t so bad. Until I looked over and saw Lilly holding that Barney diaper bag from before. I gulped watching as Lilly grabbed two more Bambino Teddy diapers and then two Safari diaper’s, along with a pair of plastic pants, a bib, powder and wipes. Then Lilly grabbed an empty baby bottle and put in on the side pocket along with grabbing a portable change mat as she zipped up the bag and slung it around her shoulder. 

“Aww sweetie stop pouting hunny. Remember I promised I wouldn’t embarrass you much, and I keep my promises. But this is YOUR diaper bag and mommy would hate think of what would happen if baby made a messy in their diapie and mommy couldn’t change you right away. Baby could stinky up the ENTIRE store and what about a nasty diaper rash? Mommy couldn’t let her precious baby’s bottom get all owie…owie like that.”

“Buth liwwy i don'th need a diaper bag. I promishe i'ww shthay dry, no diaper changesh for me. Pweashe mommy i don'th wiwe barney and everybody'sh going tho thhinw i'm a baby.”

“It’s so cute you talk with your paci in your mouth as if that’s how it’s supposed to be from now on but cute or not baby. The diaper bag is coming but since you want to be a big boy and since your teething keys are already attached to the bag then Mommy will let baby keep their Teddy at home today but that binky is going to stay in or attached to your special sweater that mommy’s friend made.”

Stunned by that last statement, Lilly grabbed my hand and lead me down the stairs towards the front door. Tell me to sit on the stairs; I could hear the crinkle of my diapers muffled under my jeans as I sat on the stairs with anther whiff of baby powered filling the air. I watched as Lilly put on a very well fitting black Nike jacket and then she reached over into the closet and pulled out this handmade sweater jacket with one GLARING patch that made it an ABDL “must have”……

Mens-Cashmere-Cardigan-Cabernet-Red.png
free large image hosting

“Well what does baby think?”

“Ummmm.....ith'sh nice...I gueshsh....buth mommy ith hash big bird and.....”

“And mommy knows you would want Barney instead but Mommy can her friend make you more sweet heart. Now don’t be fussy this should fit just fine.”

Lilly grabbed a hold of my right arm, pulled it through & then the left. She then buttoned up all three buttons and beamed down at me before kissing me on my cheek before grabbing her much more adult while half trench coat which fit perfectly. Not forgetting my or her sun glasses before she opened up the door, using my keys she locked it as we walked hand in hand out to the car. Me wearing an outfit best saved for a toddler, sucking a binky and then my stride which included the pampered “waddle” while Lilly strolled confidently like any natural mother, with her baby’s diaper bag hung proudly over her shoulder. As we got towards the car my eyes darted up from my feet over to a girl…a high school girl…wearing the same uniform colors as did I, minus the kilt of course. Her dirty brown hair blew in the slight gust of wind that late fall morning as she turned and caught a glimpse of me and couldn’t help but let out a little giggle and a….

“Hi CUTIE”

Lilly responded with a “Hello back” before she ushered me into the back seat, once again buckling me in via the seat belt and that’s when she saw the embarrassment written all over my face.

“Awww, what’s wrong baby? Huh? Did you want mommy to get teddy or blankey? Oh, do you need a diapie change? Baba?”

“No i don'th need a new diapie. Pweashe mommy, thhe peopwe are gonna waugh ath me, pweashe can i thawe my binwy outh, pweashe mommy you promished. Thath girw wash waughing ath me, shhe'sh in high shchoow....”

“Yes and if you want Mommy will run after her and ask if she can be your babysitter if you want, she’s in high school. She’s WAYYYY older than you baby. And besides every girl that mommy knows loves seeing babies suck their paci’s, but mommy knows how shy you get. So once we get to the store Mommy will take baby’s binky out but any fussy attitude from you Mr. Pampered Pants, well then THIS binky will be in your mouth until mama feed’s you a baba, understand?”

“Yesh mommy liwwy”

Anther kiss on the cheek as Lilly got behind the wheel and once again my pampered ass was about to be greeted to the public once again. My tummy was rumbling anther trip to the chaining mat would be on it’s way, a MESSY diapie changed be it in public or private.

The cool crisp fall air filtered into the moving car as Lilly had opened the windows just a crack, allowing the wind to waft up the smell of my baby powder body wash all up & into the car cabin. From the rear view mirror I saw Lilly smile as she turned back onto this never ending “nursery rhyme” radio as the sickly sweet sounds of “This old Man, “Old McDonald” & “The Wheels on the Bus” hummed across the car speakers, but the only rhythm that I had was the sucking of my binky. After a few lights I saw other cars stopped and the non-tined windows would give anybody who looked over a sight. I never dared to look out the window ever. I just continued to suck, blush and clenched my butt cheeks. But Lilly saw me pouting and turned up the raid full blast and began singing……

“You are my sunshine my only sunshine, you make me happy when sky's are grey……com on baby sign with mommy….I know you know the words honey…..and mommy loves it when you talk with your binky….please….it will make mommy smile……”

Lilly said in all but childish manner, again remembering why I was here, remembering the pain, passion and unending love. I decided I would join in, for her, for me, for us. We were after all mommy & baby…….

“You'ww never wnow dear how much i wove you. So pweashe don'th thawe my shunshhine away.”

“YAY…..BRAVO….BRAVO….BABY…..MOMMY IS SO PROUD.”

I couldn’t help but laugh, especially after Lilly reached her right arm around and managed to grace my tummy as I let out a squealed, my mood had changed. In fact I continued at points to sing-along, adding my babyish lisp & binky talk to some more nursery rhymes. My mind, it was getting foggy again, this little space was creeping back in. I was actually content, at least until I saw Lilly make a left and now we began entering the parking lot of a local Cosco warehouse, this Cosco was about a 30 min drive from my house as Lilly wanted to make sure to go to a place than neither I or my parents went to, which help reduce the embarrassment but not by much.

“Oh my, what a little chatterbox we are today! And I thought baby why being shy, huh? No my baby is a STAR….ooooo I could enter you in a bouncing baby contest and show you off to all the other mommies….I’ll get you a sailor suit….or even better just have you dressed in a bib and those BIG DROOPY PAMPERS, have you waddle or crawl out on stage…..hahahaha….no I’m gonna keep this baby all to myself. Now it’s time to get down to baby food making business.”

Lilly stated as she turned the engine off, grabbing the diaper bag and then existing the car. Instead of getting me, I watched as Lilly grabbed an empty shopping cart. My mind was still marinating on the mental image of me out on a stage in diapers……my thoughts were interrupted as my door was opened and Lilly beamed down at me shouting!!!!

“IT’S THE TICKLE MONSTER”

Lilly was unrelenting as she tickled my sides, we were both giggling however my mind was awaken to the fact that other shoppers were around. Were they paying attention to us? Maybe? But my laughter would be enough to turn some heads, and then they might see the diaper bag and then me in a big bird sweater with a balloon bottom…I panicked…I was begging at the top of my lungs.

“Pweashe....shthop.....shthop thicwwing me....Mommy.....pweashe shthop....”

Finally Lilly relented, my diapers grew warmer I had been pee’ing even before the tickling but that’s when it happened I made spit up all over my chin. Actually spit up after being tickled……

“Uh...Oh.....I'm shorry mommy ith wash an accidenth.”

“Hush” Lilly replied as she reached into the diaper bag and pulled out a wet wiped and wiped off my chin as she tossed the wipe away I could see her reaching for my bib.

“No...baby don'th wanth tho wear a bibby....peopwe wiww mawe fun of me....pweashe....no binwy or bibby....mommy.....pweashe.”

Lilly sighed, “Alright baby, mommy’s NOT going to make you wear THIS bib alright. But if baby makes any more spit ups then mommy will make you wear a bibby. Now speaking of accidents, let’s check.”

Lilly’s hand cupped my pampered crotch as she gave it a squeeze.

“Good boy, making potty in your pampers but you’re just a little wet no need for a change, yet. Now Mama’s gonna take your binky and put it in your pocket honey so if you have to suck your soother or if mommy’s has to calm a fussy baby we’ll both know where it is. And Mommy needs baby to hold onto the shopping cart, otherwise baby’s gonna ride in the cart.”

I nodded as Lilly removed my binky, helped me out of the car as I held onto the handle as Lilly held onto my other hand, dumping my diaper bag in the baby seat as we walked & waddled into the store. Unlike our previous trips the ABDL theme was toned down from before, sure did I get the odd look or two? Yes I mean who else would take noticed at a waddle adult man wearing a bright red big bird adorned sweater? I was only hoping their eyes wouldn’t dart directly to the Barney the dinosaur diaper bag riding shot gun in the cart. For Lilly’s sake she was taking her time up and down the aisle, she kept her pace slow and for the first time since in what felt like forever. We actually were talking about something that wasn’t ABDL related, from the weather to Christmas plans and memories we were having an adult conversation. Sure was there a hiccup or two? Yes. We had reached the produce section of the store first as Lilly couldn’t help but gush over the veggies and fruit…….

“Hmmmm, look at all these num-num’s baby. Huh so which is your favorite hunny? Would baby want sweet potatoes?”

“Yes”

“Great honey, some mashy-mashy sweet poates and ummm yes some snap peas to, oh yes how good will that taste. And we can’t forget some carrots, yes the orange will match one of your bibby’s and yes we can’t forget about apples. Some yummy in YOU’RE tummy apple sauce.”

Lilly then rubbed my belly; if anybody was looking hopefully they would play it off like two lovers exchanging baby talk. Lilly continued as she added pears, beats, berries and kale into the cart.

“There now theses should be enough to get baby through the next week or so and…(Lilly whispered)…..baby is being very good not fussy one bit so baby doesn’t have to suck his binky.”

Lilly tapped me on the nose and padded me on my ass as we made our way through the store, adding in two four bags of “moo-moo” juice as Lilly classified it, we continued down into the baby section of the store as Lilly found what she was looking for imminently. A baby food canning kit, Lilly squealed as she picked up and carefully placed it into the cart.  While Lilly was enjoying the moment, my tummy continued its rumblings and in this fight I couldn’t wait. From shifting my weight side to side, I’m sure I looked like a toddler doing the potty dance  and I could see Lilly sporting a bit of grin as she came up to me in anther whisper…..

“Are you getting very desperate now?”

“Yes.”

“What does baby have do in his diapers?”

“I need to make boom-boom in my dydees, mommy.”

“Well mommy certainly won’t stop her baby from making even MORE stinky potties in their pampers.”

Lilly added a giggle as my face turned red, at least we were both taking this as “adults”, can I use that word before I go and make poopy in my pampers? It didn’t matter now, I had lost the fight it was coming. Trying NOT to look like a toddler filling their pants, instead of squatting I turned away from Lilly and grabbed some shelving trying to lean against it as I began to push…….A second later I felt the sticky warmth emerging from my bum and then it spreading over the rear of my padding. I pushed down with my tummy muscles, leading to a second push forced out more of the stinky poop that continued to spread throughout the diaper but the deed was done as I looked up I saw the most mocking sight looking back at me, I didn’t look were I leaned and it was in the row of training potties…..the words “I’m a Big Boy Now” were almost written in the state of my permit humiliation as I turned around seeing Lilly giggling at me.

“Well there’s something mommy WON’T be buy her baby for a LONG time.”

I held my head in shame and joined Lilly back at the cart, looking down I saw a few packages of “Pamper’s Bibster’s” disposable bibs in the cart.

71-Sqt-B01-C3-L-SX425.png
free large image hosting

“Lilly you can’t be serious…..”

“Hush Mr. Poopy Pampers, we’ll talk later unless you’re getting fussy because you know what fussy baby’s get.”

“No I’m not fussy.”

“Good. Now let’s get that messy didee changed.”

We both made our way down the store and towards the restrooms and wouldn’t you know it nearest to the baby section was the family changing room, with large lettering saying…..

“DIAPER CHAINING TABLES”

“I think you’re a little too big for those baby.”

Lilly said, loud enough for a staff member to giggle as she left the changing rooms after wheeling her cleaning cart down and away. Lilly placed the cart next to the family restroom and locked it in place before grabbing the diaper bag and then my arm as we walked into the family restroom which I was forever grateful was empty. Lilly locked the door as I stood there trying not to spread the mess around too much as Lilly opened the bag and got out the supplies, with the chaining mat down I slowly sat down on the plastic padding.

“Sweetie, can you lie back like a good little boy? Mommy’s gotta get your pants off so we can change that stinky diapee” Lilly asked condescendingly, as if I was a two-year-old toddler. The snaps off my jeans and onise could be heard echoing around the room as I was now left in my dirty diaper.

“You did a big poo-poo and Mommy needs to change your stinky diaper, baby.”

I cringed at her belittling tone, at the choice of words, and at the way she smirked when she saw me blushing with humiliation.

“Awww, has Mommy got a pouty Pauley on her hands?” she asked. Then she reached out quickly to tickle my tummy, making me wiggle on the floor of the bathroom and shriek with laughter despite my embarrassment. I felt disgusted as my squirming caused the mess in my diaper to squish against my bottom, but Lilly’s tickling fingers made sure all I could do was giggle madly as if I was enjoying every second. I hoped nobody was listing on the other side of the door.

“There’s my giggly boy!” she cooed. “There’s Mommy’s happy baby!”

As I recovered my breath, I felt her rip off the tapes on either side of my diaper and pull down the front, revealing the filthy mess I’d made in my pants.

“P-U!” she said, wrinkling her nose and waving a hand in front of her face theatrically. “How could such a pretty little boy make such a stinky mess, hmm?”

I felt tears of shame stinging my eyes, but I knew crying wouldn’t stop my babyish treatment. Though she was always very tender and loving towards me, It was becoming obvious that Lilly had no sympathy when I whined about how embarrassing it was to be treated like a baby. It was just part of my life now, she’d say.

“I don’t think many boys your age are still in pampers, are they baby?” Lilly teased, grabbing my ankles and lifting my legs into the air to expose my messy bottom.

“No, Mommy…” I whimpered tearfully.

“No,” she agreed, working away at my mucky bottom with a pack of icy-cold baby wipes. “It must be very embarrassing to know that other boys get to walk around their houses in tightly whitey’s, while you have to toddle around in stinky pampers instead.”

I sobbed pathetically, tears spilling down my cheeks. I couldn’t help it. I’d never felt more humiliated, more condescended, more infantilized in my whole life. Was she really meaning mean again? Or was this something else; was this the game we both played back in Toronto all those nights ago?

“Awww, don’t cry Pauley! Are you sad because you did a yucky poo-poo in your pants instead of using the potty like Mommy would?”

There was a tenderness in her eyes when I looked into them, this was cruel but cruelness out of kindness this was OUR life.

“There, there, handsome boy,” she said gently, tugging out the dirty diaper from underneath me. “Mommy Lilly doesn’t care if you’ve got a stinky bottom, baby. I loves you, no matter what.”

My tummy fluttered at his words, then my whole body squirmed in pleasure as I felt a cool baby wipe pass over my dick.

“Hold still, darling. Mommy needs to wipe all the icky pee-pees off you.”

I did my best to keep still, and to keep myself from moaning, as she wiped me clean and slid a soft, new diaper underneath me.

“There we go, little angel!” she cooed, sprinkling baby powder all over my front and bottom. “Now you’re all clean and dry, and soon you’ll smell fresh as a daisy for Mommy!”

Lilly lifted my legs again to pat more baby powder onto my bottom, a little harder than was necessary, and I blushed as I felt my cheeks jiggling.

“You’ve been such a good boy for your diapie change, baby boy!” Mommy praised, pulling my diaper up and taping it securely around my waist. Along with snapping back the onise & jeans into place. We stood up as I thanked mommy with a kiss on the lips as her hands grabbed my padded rear & squeezed. As we broke the embrace I helped pack up the diaper bag as we left hand in hand. I think there were people standing outside but it didn’t matter, I was back in that little space as we headed for the cart Lilly replied.

“I think baby deserves a treat after THAT messy diapie change, let’s get some yummy…..yummmy…ice cream baby and you can try on your NEW bibby.”

Lilly giggled and I nodded before gulping this trip wasn’t over yet……

More 2 Come

• Like 2

Please please please, stop using that cursive font. Don’t know about others, but I cannot read it on my mobile devices. 

Colour is fine to distinguish speech, but that font is terrible!

• Thanks 1

I enjoyed the new chapter. It seems like even though Lilly has said she was going to stop humiliating Pauley in public, it seems she just can’t stop herself. Then Pauley isn’t helping himself much by messing in his pants shortly after getting to the store. I am sure he could have taken care of business before they left like Lilly asked him to. I have to agree with the font. The combination of the lavender color and cursive font makes it nearly impossible to read. Especially when it’s in Caps as well. It is so difficult I have given up trying to read those parts and just skip over them. 

• 7 months later...

Can’t wait for more.  
Gwen: “so looks like Phoenix Pharmacy has diaper competition with Rearz.  Game on!  Laurie!!  I’m the owner of the store down the street.  You’d like to go on a date sometime, maybe grab a coffee and talk about diapers?”  (LOL.  That’s how she declares ‘war.’)

Lola: “Ahahahaha.  Silly Julie.  Pauline can’t just become an ABDL model that easily.  He hee.  It takes hard work.  Also, you’re mean.”

Gretel: “Yeah.  And Lola looks way sexier in diapers than you would um..naked?”

Lola: “now I wouldn’t,  pfffff. Haha haha.”(she’s super embarrassed).

Gretel: “yeah you tell her BFF. I’m like suuuuper hetero but everybody knows that models vs Jewlie always win.”

Gwen: “Context Laurie, Lola models my store’s diapers and ABDL products.  Just don’t tease her because she’s not into it.  Besides diapers are the new sexy anyway.”

Katie: “wow, what a Mommy.  But I love that my real Mommy is super shy and wears diapers too.  I’d like a Daddy boyfriend like Lily someday, but I hate being shared. 
but Paulie, feel zen in your bliss baby identity.  Enjoy it.  Feel it.  Love it.  Embrace it.  Still, I need to start getting more baby things!”

• Like 1

It's been far too long, let's continue......

Chapter 3.

II

Still holding hands & making sure my other hand was on the shopping cart Lilly & I made our way up & towards the checkout line, being a Thursday mid afternoon day meant there wasn’t too much of a line to wait in. But with each walk & waddle in my case, I could feel my new thick, dry & clean diaper rustle with each step along with that baby powder fragrance wafting up as well. Meanwhile I could hear Lilly signing the faintest sing song……..

“Baby’s goanna get some ice, baby’s goanna get some ice, baby’s goanna get some ice cream that mama’s goanna feed, that mama’s goanna feed.”

She giggled and added another pat to my rear, which jolted me enough to let loose a stream of pee into my “pampers” meaning it only took under five mins before I was again in a pair of “dirty diapers”. I blushed and thought how I would ever regain control of my bladder muscles? But that thought was quickly put to the side as Lilly stole a kiss just as we approached the checkout counter, the cashier let out a quick “awwww” at how cute we were but also my sweater. Lilly was quick to say……

“That’s so nice of you, although really my mom made him that sweater and he only wears it to make my mom and myself to a lesser extent happy.”

“Well you know happy wife, happy life.”

The two shared a giggle and I could help but let loose a sly grin. The checkout was rather uneventful and THAT was a good thing except as I saw the checkout woman eye the diaper bag in the cart without a baby in slight I’m sure I blushed as Lilly patted my padded rear end as he said loudly…..

“Come on Pampers boy let’s get going.”

As we made our way towards the exist Lilly pulled the shopping cart over to the side and looked me in the eyes as she fished her keys out of her pants pocket.

“Now baby, mommy’s goanna give you the chance to be a big boy can you be a big boy for mommy?”

I shook my head yes which brought a smile to Lilly’s face.

“Good boy, now mommy’s goanna give you the keys so you can put all the yum-yum’s we bought into the car and then you can return the shopping cart as you waddle over to the park. Did baby see the park when we came in?”

Yes mommy Lilly I saw the park.”

“Great, once baby finishes putting away the cart mommy wants you to sit at the picnic table and wait for mommy to bring you some icy cream.”

Nodding, feeling a bit more like a “big boy” with some of this independence bestowed on me in this moment. I watched as Lilly handed me the key’s with a peck on my cheek but I also witnessed her opening up the box of pampers bibster’s and grabbing a few placing them in my diaper bag which she swung over her shoulder and left for the food court. I blushed as she added another pat on the rear as I began to waddle out over to Lilly’s car. And within a few moments everything was placed away in the trunk. I was enjoying my new freedom as I waddled over and placed the cart away and made my way over to the park and then I felt it. Without warning I would feel a warm stream of pee entered my diapers. I blushed knowing how much of an adult baby I was, waiting in a wet diaper for my mommy to bring me some ice cream.

I sighed helplessly defeated in a droopy diaper as I made my way over to the park/soccer filed just a few feet over from the Costco. Again, being a weekday, the park was completely empty as I picked out a picnic table near a shaded corner, or what was left of the shade. Being November, all the leaves had fallen off most trees. As I sat down, I could feel my padded tushy squishing as I sat on the bench. Some of the pee pooled around my groin before being absorbed back into the padding, I sighted and wonder what my life may become after this………

I closed my eyes

What was I watching? This was too weird; it was like I was standing in a black & white re-run of some old TV show. NO! Wait…. wait that’s me. It was like I was standing outside of my own body, I was standing in my house, my living room or better yet the in-home playpen that Lilly built for me. And there I was, sitting in that playpen, clad in nothing but a big boy pamper, a large white bib adorned with a babyish border of blocks and bottles and me sucking on a pacifier and watching…Barney…..I was watching and singing along with BARNEY!!!!

I wanted to be little, but this drooling diapered man baby, it wasn’t me. Or at least it wasn’t the me I should be. Yes I like diapers but I DON’T LIKE BARNEY, I DON’T SIGN. DAMNIT MAN LOOK AT YOURSELF….YOUR….I’M….I’M DROOLING AND….POOPING?!

I wasn’t believing my eyes, as my “other” me was singing along with Barney & friends, still sucking my paci. Sounding ever so babyish and not even caring that drool ran down my chin and onto the bib. It was like the “other” me had lost any hold on “adulating” was just simply a big dumb baby. Is that what I ‘am? Is that what I really want to be? Then it happened, still hypnotized by that big dumb dinosaur. I saw the “other” me on unsteady legs into a squatting position, oh no. Hands high on the thighs “my” singing interpreted by an obvious grunt, and then effortlessly I saw it, that pristine white padded rear is now sporting a dark brown spot and drooping. My jaw was just dropped as the “other” me without missing a beat once again sung along as he turned around. His eyes locked with mine, could he see me? Did he even know who I was?

He.

I?

Whatever this “other” me had such a faraway look in them but then he did it, a WIDE EYED smile directed right towards me before he turned right around and grabbed a handful of his diapered behind and SMACKED IT!!!!! Disgusting. He smiled before plopping himself onto the ground and finished signing along. Was that my fate? My future?

“DO I SMELL A STINKY BOY?”

“LILLY”

We both shouted in unison, my other self finally turned away from the TV and I turned to left to see Lilly walking towards this “other” me. Lilly even in this nightmare world of infancy still was stunning although her hair now in curls along with a 50’s style house dress complete with high heels and an apron but it was the apron that read……

“My Adult Baby ALWAYS makes MESSY DIAPERS”

What fresh hell was this? I thought but my eyes stayed on Lilly who reached over and gave my “other self” a big hug and praising him for being “such a good boy for making STINKIES in their pampers.” A quick pat on his rear caused the “other” me to gurgle like a baby.

“So we know YOU’RE stinky pants BUT what about your friend over there?”

WHAT?

It was Lilly, this “other” Lilly who turned her head and spoke right at me.

“Well Big Boy Pauley did you stay dry or does Mommy have to change you’re pampers too? “

How?

What?

Is this real?

“Pauley….Pauley…GET READY FOR A CHANGIE….PAULEY”

Everything went dark

But I could still hear her calling me

“PAULEY”

It wasn’t long after that when I heard……..

“PAULEY?”

“OH PAULEY…..WAVE TO MOMMY…..WAVE TO MOMMY”

I looked up to see Lilly making her way down toward me, I must have fallen asleep. That was a nightmare or was it a taste of things to come? I snapped out of it and did what I was told and waved back as Lilly made her way over towards the picnic table, diaper bag still over her shoulder along with a vanilla ice cream cone and then a bowl full of vanilla & chocolate swirled together complete with a spoon. Lilly gave me a quick kiss on the cheek as I handed back her keys as she pinched my cheeks…..

“Awww, thank you sweetie…..such a good big boy for mommy….and NO drool….good boy baby didn’t use mommy’s keys as a teething ring. Now hold still while mommy gets your bibster on.”

I blushed as Lilly removed a bibster from my diaper bag as it barely fit around my neck but still served its purpose. It also had a picture of Big Bird on the bib which matched my red sweater jacket.

“Now before mama feed’s her big baby, first mommy’s goanna eat her cone while baby takes his baba.”

Lilly then removed what was once an empty baby bottle which was now filled with pink (strawberry) milk.

“The girl at the ice cream fountain was so nice about filling up your big baby bottle with some yummy milky she was just giggling with glee. Now come on you’re a big enough boy to drink your baba on your own.”

Lilly stated as my right hand took ahold of the bottle, looking around and not seeing a soul I placed the nipple between my lips and quickly began suckling down the sweet milk inside. I mean it was like I hadn’t had anything to drink in days the way I was trying to suck down all the milk at once, in fact I had sprung a leak on the left side which quickly turned into a cascade of mild down my chin and drenching my “bibster” easily.

“PAULEY!!!”

Lilly replied with a shriek in her voice as she watched her “baby” get all wet as my constant nipping at the nipple caused it to be pulled through the top of the bottle getting me all wet.  I watched in one fell swoop as Lilly dropped her ice cream cone on the ground and reached over pulling the bottle away from me.

“You bad boy…..bad boy…..bad boy……bad baby”

Lilly emphatically stated very loudly,

“Just look at you, all wet and mommy didn’t bring a change of clothes, well that’s certainly going to change mister. Along with a NEW rule, bibs MUST be worn at ALL times and since Pauley wants to be SUCH a wittle baby, now Mommy will SPPON & BOTTLE feed you ALL the time.”

“WHAT?”

“You heard me little boy, you want to act MORE like a little baby. Then mommy will and be VERY HAPPY to treat you like that little bitty baby.”

Lilly replied with a wink as she opened up my diaper bag took out a package of baby wipes and proceeded to wipe my mouth and hands. Once she was satisfied with the clean up. Lilly threw away my bibster and instead pulled out an adult size bib adorned with more of the Rearz Safari prints. I knew better than to make a fuss as Lilly was only too happy to tie the bib around my neck. Grinning she then grabbed by now semi soft ice cream bow and took up a scoop……

“Yummy…..Yummy…..HERE COMES THE ICE CREAM INTO MY BABY’S TUMMY”

Without any hesitation I opened and received the sweet treat, despite EVERYTHING that had just happened. Whatever feelings of humiliation drained from my body and it was all replaced with joy, fulfillment and warmth….no….WAIT…..the warmth….I was I wetting my diaper…..I WAS REALLY WETTING MY DIAPER…..I’D SPRUNG A LEAK.

I tried taking with a mouth full of ice cream in my mouth……..

“Mommy, i'm weth i made pee pee in my diapersh. Ith weawing mommy!”

My bumbled words fell on Lilly’s deaf ears as she was only concerned with me making such a mess as the melted ice cream spurted out my mouth let a big wet burp as it stained my bib. But as Lilly wiped my face she looked down and was stunned to see a large wet spot in the crotch of my jeans…….

“AWWWW POOR BABY MADE SO MANY PEE PEE’S. Mummy forgot to add a stuffer during your last change. Mummy forgot what a heavy wetter Pauley Potty pants cane be. Come on hunny up on the table mommies got to change you and get those jeans in the wash.”

“No…no….not in public, mommy please change me at home.”

“Oh no little boy YOU’RE SOAKED but this maybe too public, mommy will take baby to the car and do his diapie changey in the backseat. Deal?”

With that Lilly smiled and slid my binky back into my mouth, the rhythm and relaxing suckle began immediately. I was relieved that Lilly at least was willing to compromise as I watched her pack up the rest of the diaper bag. Lilly had been standing up, taking off my sweater and tying it around my waist. Hiding the wet pants as best as they could, with Lilly leaning over……

“See mommy follows though on her promises, LESS public humiliation as long as MY baby doesn’t get too fussy. And today baby has been a GOOD BOY, yes he has, YES HE HAS.”

Lilly exclaimed with such enthusiasm she wasn’t thinking as she smacked the back of my padded ass. The SQUISH was loud but because of it’s leaky state I could feel some of the wetness leak out the back of my diaper.

“YUCKY!! Mommy is such a silly head sometimes she made even more leakies on your bum-bum. Don’t worry Mommy is ready to get her baby all nice and dry into a NEW PAIR F PAMPERS!!!!”

Lilly regaled as we walked/waddled through the parking lot which was now beginning to become a bit fuller than before. Finally, after what felt like forever, we reached the car. Lilly quickly opened up the back-seat door and in one fell swoop gently laid me down, sucking my binky in a pair of wet pampers. Praying NOBODY would see a grown man getting a diaper change in the back seat of his “mommy” car

“Mommy, you can’th change me outh here, thhere’sh more carsh coming. Somebody wiww shee”  I cried though my pacifier.

“There’s no one here and I can’t leave you in this sopping mess.  If you pee again, you’ll leak everywhere.  Besides what are they goanna see? A baby getting a diaper change? Big deal. Now lift your bum so I can put the change pad underneath you.”

I complied as the pad was slid under my jeans. Lilly quickly got to work removing my big bird sweater. She frowned as she say a dark stain around the back, grabbing a plastic bag out my diaper bag she placed the sweater and then my wet jeans into the bag and then she saw my oneise…..

“Oh sweety YOU’VE MADE PEE-PEE OVER EVERYTHINHG!!!!”

I could only just blush and let out a simple

“I'm shorry mommy i couwdn'th howd ith”

“You have NOTHING to be sorry about little boy, this is just a reminder that mommy always needs to make sure her little boy wears the THICKEST pampers I can find. Now just keep sucking that binky minster. Momma’s goanna get you all cleaned up!”

Lilly added a bop on my nose as she unsnapped my oneise and in a second had it in a plastic bag with all of my wet cloths. She expertly tied in up and tossed it onto the front seat. My heart was racing, I couldn’t put into words how vulnerable & exposed as I felt lying in a leaky diaper waiting for this wet mess to finally be rolled away as I desperately awaited the feeling off a fresh diaper wrapped around my waist. Wait is that what I wanted? Is this what I needed?

My thoughts interrupted as I felt a rush of cool air wash over my diapered area, as Lilly opened my drenched diaper. A few baby phases followed…..

“Such a wet little boy. Who made all these pee-pee’s? YOU made all these pee-pee’s.”

A few tickles on my belly let out a quick gurgle of laughter as Lilly was able to wipe me down and rolled up the used diaper within moments. However, this light heartiness ended when I heard the unmistakable sound of a car engine being turned off a door opening, it was close.  I was beginning to squirm, moving my legs as if I wanted to run away and that’s when I received a slap on the thigh via Lilly…….

“Stop that minster your NOT goanna be a squirmy baby for your diapee change, now are you? Mommy didn’t think so now Pauley mommy doesn’t have a change of clothes for you, so your goanna be wearing just some nice and dry thick diapers. Do you understand?”

I didn’t respond, I didn’t respond because I could hear voices, I could see shadows peering over the back-car window. I heard their voices, they’re sickly sweet teenage voices. I should have turned my head and looked up at the back of the car window, but I did and that’s when I saw her. It didn’t matter what she looked like, all that mattered was that she was looking at me. Me buck naked wearing a baby bib and getting ready to be placed into a dry diaper. She saw me, saw me as nothing but a BIG BABY. She did a double take and her eyes grew wide and then she got her friend’s attention and they both looked out at me.

My vision was interrupted as I watch Lilly taking a Bambino’s teddy diaper in one hand, in the other she took her keys and made little slits in the diaper before having me raise my bum into the air, sliding it under me and returning my bottom to it’s tick padding as Lilly sprinkled baby power everywhere. Creating a blizzard of the babyish accessory all in the back seat with Lilly adding…..

“Now THERE’S the smell mommy likes, a fresh powered bottom instead of a yucky dirty diapee”

Looking back at the window  I watched as their faces split into laughter, I felt my eyes watering from embarrassment. They pulled out their phones and presumably started taking pictures and tapping on the back window……

"Hi baby! Boobooo baby!!!"

"I think somebody needs a diaper change, and in front of everyone too!"

"You cute wittle bawby, need your diapers chwanged?"

Just as Lilly finished tapping up my first diaper, she finally heard the girls voices too as she stopped the change and stood up looking at the girls.

“Excuse me ladies but just who are you? Making my little boy cry like that? He certainly wasn’t bothering you and if you both must know it was an emergency. He’s completely soaked and was starting to leak.”

“Girls!!!!”

I assume this was the girl’s actual mother who came over, Lilly and her had a chat as I saw the mother taking the girls phones and I assume deleting the video. I hear a pathetic “sorry” from the girls as they walked by the car they’re mother replied……

"Oh by the way, what a cute baby! I bet he looks like a cutey wittly bawby in his peepee diapers!" She cooed.

I was embarrassed as Lilly finished the diaper change as she took out TWO Rearz Safari diapers, the first one like the Bambino before it was spilt down the middle tapped up and then the third diaper was tapped into place. It was MASSIVE, my legs couldn’t even close, Lilly pulled me forward into her embrace as she patted my back whispering a few loving thoughts trying to get me ready for the drive home.

Lilly & I really didn’t speak on the ride back, I was stuck in this time loop of the fresh embarrassment I experienced. Although unlike other public outings Lilly made sure to be MY mommy. Protecting me, giving me a feeling of pride and shame all at the same time. I wasn’t a man, just her man baby but that’s what she…I….WE wanted. Would this lead me down the path of THAT nightmare. Where I just became a big dumb baby, too dumb to see those same teenage girls and laugh with them as they laughed at me?  We had finally reached the house, Lilly was great in opening the garage door and helping me up into the house with nobody seeing me.

There wasn’t a second thought about where I was lead, right back into the playpen where I started the day and I grabbed for my “baby teddy” and cuddled it for comfort as Lilly padded my bum and told me to stay in the pen. I could hear Lilly bring up all the grocery’s we bought. A few moments later I saw Lilly strolling over in nothing but a pair of her bra & panties, I guess to make me feel a little better about my attire. It did bring a smile to my face……

“Awww now THERE’S MY HAPPY  BABAY BOY”

Lilly said as she made her over to me carrying a bottle of milk and a wireless headset. I was puzzled.

“I know baby’s had a rough day so Mommy warmed up a baba just for you and then there’s THIS. Some nice noise cancelling headphones cause mommy’s goanna start making baby his own baby food, so mommy’s goanna be making lots of noise and I think baby needs a nap. So this should help with the noise baby.”

I nodded my head as Lilly slipped in the nipple as I began to nurse as my binky dangled from its chain. Lilly held the bottle for a few moments stroking my hair before I grabbed the bottle myself as Lilly placed the headphones over my ears. I really couldn’t hear anything, except the soft humming of nursery rhymes. But sucking on a bottle of warm milk, in thick diapers in the middle of a playpen. Yeah, the music seemed to fit, Lilly planted a long kiss on me cheek before I watch her walk away into the kitchen, I had to admit the view of her ass was glorious. Although what was coming, I wished I heard the phone call that would soon occur, instead I felt my eyes heavy and soon enough the big baby was off to dream land……

More 2 Come

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Chapter 3.

III

I really don’t know how long I was asleep for; I only remembered the feeling of my extra thick crinkling diaper rustling back & forth while these noise free headphones drifted me off to dream land with those soft nursery rhymes playing in the background. Then I smelt it………..

Apples, Cinnamon, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Snap Peas, Cumin, Thyme

My nose was filled up with sweet scents mixed in with the very familiar scent of baby powder wafting around the room and then from smelling to feeling. My bum I felt a few pats on my pampered behind as the headphones were slowly removed from my head filled with Lilly’s sweet voice……

“Baby Boy…….Baby Boy…..Hey there sweety rise and shine.”

Slowly I felt my eyes opening that fuzzy vision soon disappeared and laying in front of me was Lilly, who was still just dressed in the bra & panty set that I had last seen her in. Although all my focus was lost in her eyes, such beauty.

“Hmmmm, how’s my big baby today? You were such a good boy you napped the entire afternoon while mommy was making all your yummy…. yummy baby food yes Mommy did. Did baby have a good nap?”

Now normally I would have just said yes Mommy Lilly or even just mommy as our Mommy/Adult Baby roles were defined but the words that slip out of my mouth were not any of those phases, instead it was like my vocabulary was missing and all I could mustard was a simple…..

“MAMA”

What? Mama? Not even yes mama, or no mama no I just said MAMA. What was going on? It’s like I couldn’t find the words, it’s like I didn’t know the words. Although looking back at Lilly, while I maybe in a mental panic her face was that of utter joy.

“AWWWWWWWWW, how cute……Mama……oh PAULEY…..you just melted mommy’s heart. Come here and let Mama give her baby some sugar.”

Lilly leaned close and our lips locked, it was such a deep and long kiss. It was obvious my thoughts drifted elsewhere and after the lip lock my words came back to me.

“That was amazing mommy.”

“I agree baby boy, now Mama’s goanna check her baby’s diapee because I know that during nap times and beddy byes mommy’s baby likes to make his pampas VERY VERY WET, oh yes YOU DO…..YES YOU DO!!!!!”

Lilly proceeded to turn me over onto my back and tickle my chest with my laughter filling the room as Lilly with her free hand stuck her index finger into a leg gather and pressed up against the padding.

“Yep mama has a VERY WET baby but since you’re in triple diapee’s mommy’s goanna change the baby a little later, I think now is a great time for some din-din. Unless, did Pauley make poopy pants as well?”

“No mommy, Pauley isn’t poopy.”

“Uh,Uh let mommy check your peepee pampers to see if you made some poopies as well.”

I got up on my knees as Lilly reached around and pulled back the waist band above my rear and sniffed.

“NOPE just peepee, good boy now let’s get some yummy in your tummy.”

Lilly helped me to my feet and my diaper really began to droop but it was still secure around my waist as I waddled over behind Lilly who helped me back up into my makeshift highchair & since I fell asleep wearing my bib there was nothing left to get my ready for din-din. I was gifted with a very gorgeous view of Lilly’s backside, her panties basically disappeared into a thong on the backend, it was a nice POV from my perspective as Lilly got numerous views of my “sweet” cheeks it was nice to catch my own glimpse. In fact I outright giggled as I watched a few jiggles of her booty as she turned around holding a tray with both plates, a glass of white wine for her and a bottle of wine for me?

“Awwww, who’s a happy baby? Hmmmm, is Pauley all excited for his yummy num-nums…. yes he is, oh yes he. Plus Mama’s got a treat for her baby, a little big boy grape juice for her sweet little boy who was such a good boy today. Yes he was.”

Lilly strode over setting down the tray of food on the table it smelled & looked mouthwatering, Lilly’s plate has two slices of pork roulade with moist dried cheery & cashew stuffing along with a side of sweet mashed potatoes and white asparagus with a red whine & cheery demi glaze. I would loved to dig in right then and there, along with Lilly’s plate there was a glass of white wine and then there was MY plate,,,,my plate was an actual baby plate, I saw the “Barney” logo on the bottom……

9733dc58d2a1b1f64161ceb5faf1a06b.jpg

Anyways the main portion had the same pork roulade except the meat was cut up into bite sized pieces along with a sprinkling of stuffing but my veggies were a bit different as contained on the other two parts of the plate were glass bowls, one radiated pure bright orange (carrots & sweet potato) baby food & then the other was a cinnamon apple & yam combo topped off with a baby bottle with the same wine Lilly had already begun sipping.

“Okay baby take your baba and start in on the pork with your wittle finger’s and once mommy get’s half of her meal done she’ll feed you some mushy baby food for ya.”  

Lilly replied with a twinkle in her eye, I should have felt embarrassed, I should have asked a for a fork most of all I should have asked for big boy under pants. But I didn’t. I was sitting in a makeshift highchair in triple thick drenched diapers with an adult baby bib and bottle in hand. I felt right, I felt perfect I felt like Lilly’s baby. Grinning I used my right hand a dug in, filling my mouth with a combination of pork and stuffing. Sucking down the wine baba, I felt a few crumbs and liquid dribble down my chin but it didn’t matter I was happy. I was lost in my little space, so lost in fact I failed to see Lilly recording my din-din on her phone. She was quick to sneak it away as she continued eating as I finally finished my portion, I saw Lilly looking at me with a smile as I continued nursing the bottle,

“Awww, baby made ALL GONES?”

“Aww gonesh mommy, baby ish hungry”, with the nipple still in my mouth

“Mommy can see she has a hungry….hungry boy….is baby ready some nummy-nummy baby food?”

I nodded my head a little as Lilly slid my chair a little closer to her as she picked up the carrots & sweet potato mash with a spoon already to go I placed down my bottle and waited……

“Open up baby….chuga….chuga….CHOO-CHOO…..HERE COMES THE YUM-YUM EXPRESS”

I opened up my mouth and let Lilly place the spoon full in and in all honestly there was no texture but the taste wasn’t half bad as I swallowed it with a grin and opened my mouth again, ready for another bite.”

“Well, well it seems like baby’s likes his yummy’s that mommy made….do you…do you…do you?”

"baby wiwesh, baby wiwesh. More"

Lilly was only too happy to comply, I finished the sweet potato/carrot real quick. The apple, prunes & peas , it took it’s time, but it eventually got done. All though the meal Lilly was only too happy to share some stories about her workplace in between bites. Lilly wasn’t expecting any adult conversation in the moment as she prattled on about her best friends all who worked at the hospital she worked over at in Kingston. There was Linsey who was the receptionist at the hospital day care, Sherry who worked in the actual daycare/pediatrics’ and then Dawn who’s a practicing pediatrician in the hospital and her own privet practice. I was only happy to listen to Lilly, who capped off her stories about her friends……

“They were all really there for me these last two years since I found the news about not having any little babies for my own. They even rocked me to sleep some nights Pauley, they were only too happy to hear about my time with you before we broke up. In fact they encouraged me to hook up again, if there is EVER the chance baby my friends want to meet you.”

“If I ever get that chance Lilly I would love to meet them. They sound like fantastic people.”

“Oh they are…and….PEWWW….EWWW……Pauley I think that diapee is ready to burst….I’ve got a VERY PEE-PEE BABY  TO CHANGE…YES MOMMY DOES.”

Lilly added a bop to my nose, as she was quick to clean up the dishes and return them to the sink.

“Mommy KNOWS that baby needs a bath and it will be a special BUBBLE bath….that mommy will join her baby in.”

I lit up like a Christmas tree at that comment.

“Mommy knew baby would like that, now you stay in your chair while mommy will get our bath time ready. Here open and suck your binky and watch some TV….aww Paw Patrol. Sorry baby no Barney today.”

“Oway mommy, thhanw you.”

Lilly added a kiss to the top of my head as I watched her gather a few of my changing supplies from the corner before she disappeared down the hallway as the sound of splashing water filling the tub. My head & little head both began getting a bit “bigger” at the sheer anticipation of bath time with mommy. My dick continued to throb with anticipation, with every rhythmic suck on my binky I could feel the pressure build down below and then there was the sweat beading up on my forehead and then the gas…WAIT….gas? Why I was I having gas? That’s NOT sexy, no all of my feelings were about something else.  It actually sent a chill up my spine, no not bath time…..it was the rumble…..in my tummy…….I needed to poop….but I’m stuck….I need out….I need to at least NOT mess my diaper while sitting down. I didn’t want to feel that mush, I didn’t want to sit in a messy diaper in a highchair I didn’t want to be that big of a baby.

“Liwwy.....ugh.....Mommy liwwy....pweashe....Mommy baby needsh thhe poththy”

Why? Why didn’t I take my paci out before I spoke?

“What? What was that baby? Did mommy just hear a BABY needing to use a potty.”

I looked up Lilly’s voice was closer than I thought and there she was, standing in front of me. No longer dressed in panties or a bra but just simply a gold bikini bottom and that’s it. Her magnificent rack on display right in front of me. I could only help let out the biggest and probably dumbest grin I could mustard because moments later I heard Lilly gasp…..

“Oopsy Whoopsie Pauley got a little droolie.”

I drooled? I mean I was drooling; I could feel it running down my chin. Although most men would be drooling if they saw what I saw.

Lilly quickly grabbed my bib and wiped up the drool as quickly as she could before reaching down and unsnapping my “safety belt” as she helped me down to my feet as she again asked.

“So baby do you still have to make a messy?”

“YES!”, I exclaimed

“Otay, then grab Mama’s hand and she’ll take you to the potty and then we can have BATH TIME otay.”

Wait? Did she just say use the potty? The toilet she was actually going to let me use the potty and NOT my diapers. Oh for fuck sakes YES, a thousand times yes is what I wanted to say but settled on…..

“Yesh mommy, weth'sh go baby'sh goththa go poththy.”

With that Lilly took my hand in her’s as we both waddled and walked up back the stairs to the “Master” bedroom where we’d both had been sleeping for the last four or five days as we walked past the bed and stepped into the master bath where the indoor jacuzzi  hot tub had already been filled up with both water and bath bubbles along with lit candles, a bottle of chilled white whine in the ice bucket and on the ledge sat one whine glass and one adult baby bottle. I grinned losing my thoughts that was until I felt a squish. I was on the potty alright, I was sat on the toilet STILL wearing my wet diaper. Lilly expected me to poop my diaper while sitting on the potty…..

"no mommy i wanth tho ushe thhe poththy."

“Hahaha, you’re SILLY, mommy’s placed you on the potty. So just make your after din-din poopies so mommy can wipe you itty-bitty behind so we can have BATH TIME TOGETHER, YAY!!!!”

"no poopy diaper, baby wanthsh tho poop in thhe poththy."

“Now listen here baby.”

Lilly then proceeded to slap my outer thigh, leaving it stinging as she looked into my eyes.

“Mommy THOUGHT you were growing up to be a big boi, mommy though baby wanted to show mommy how big they can be making poopy while on the potty. But now, now it sounds like baby is a BAD baby boy and bad boys make poopies in their pampers just before their mommy SPANKS them mushing around all their poo-poo before sending them to be ALONE in a pair of poopy pampers. Do you understand?”

"yesh mommy, baby'sh shorry. Baby wiww poo-poo in my diapersh on thhe poththy wiwe a good big boy"

“That’s mommy good boy, now come on make poopies.”

With Lilly’s encouragement/insistence I found myself beginning to push, my cheeks began turning those shades of red and then it happened. Boy was it weird, I mean my mind knew I was on a toilet it expected certain things to just fall and splash in bowl below. However, once my padded bottom came into play my mind went fuzzy on the feelings of it just piling up instead of falling away. It was just simply gross. Lucky for me it didn’t last long as I stood up still sucking my paci…..

“All done”, I lisped

“WELL….(Lilly pats my poopy behind)….that’s QUITE the poopy pamper isn’t little boy? No stand still and mommy will get baby’s bum-bum all nice and clean for the tubby.”

Lilly wasn’t kidding as she quickly place a towel down under my feet as she quickly went to work untapping the poopy pamper and letting it fall to the floor. I kept looking straight ahead, I wanted to know business seeing the mushed up mess. I could smell it from the bottom and from around my own bottom. Lilly pressed her hand against my tushy spreading the mess around my cheeks. I sucked for comfort as Lilly had me bend over as she wiped my behind before wrapping up the diaper with half a container of wipes inside as she threw it away.

Soon enough there we both were, I naked like the day I was born especially since I was hairless from the neck down. While Lilly stood opposite her blonde locks following down to her bear breasts continuing to capture my attention of course her skimpy gold bikini bottom/thong helped to shape her long legs. Soon enough as if on instinct as if I were actually HER baby I reached out and embraced Lilly in such a soft yet intimate hug. Lilly grabbed the back of my head and tucked my face down into her chest as I grabbed her left butt check, she grabbed both of mine before stroking my back humming sweet nothing’s into my ear while I could help but spit out my paci and spoke……

“I know I’m breaking the rules, but I just have to say I am so lucky, no make that blessed. I’ve been blessed to meet such a pillar of grace, beauty, truth and most of all understanding. You truly are and will always be the “adult” in this relationship and I will always be diapers or not your baby who will FOREVER love you.”

Lilly stayed stoic, her soft blue eyes melted into tears of joy as she firmly SMACKED my ass before squeezing it and then brining me for a kiss that I thought we would never break. We stay like this, two lovers locked forever in a symbol of their never-ending love. But alas the kiss came to an end as hand in I lead Lilly to the edge of the tub, keeping a tight grip I “helped” to guide Lilly in before joining her myself.

But whatever “adult” relationship we had outside the tub, inside the roles returned to their default setting…Mommy & her Adult Baby. Lilly had me lie on her lap with the jacuzzi jets keeping me almost lifted off her lap. She enjoyed “strapping her baby” to her chest as she cradled my head with one arm and grabbing the chilled white wine baby bottle feed me in between sips of her own glass of whine. This really wasn’t a bath although Lilly made sure to stroke my member numerous times as I grazed her bosoms almost massaging those “fun bags” for lack of a better terms. I was more interested in sucking on those than my baby bottle. But alas one does the best with what one has, after almost twenty minutes suck and getting “jerked” off in relative silence despite Lilly’s odd choice of nursery songs playing softly in the background. We got out of the tub, Lilly dressed in a silk nighty leaving NOTHING to the imagination besides her “G” spot and I once again found myself double diapered and in a pair of footed Rearz Safari PJ’s. Wadding I met Mommy up on that oversized lounge chair as Lilly then began feeding me my fifth bottle of the day as she looked down at me and smiled before she said something that would take this relationship to a new level a every day lifestyle…….

“So baby, we’ve been spending SOOO much time together and you know that Mommy Lilly has loved EVERY singled second of getting time to spend with your diaper tushy. But baby this is STILL a punishment and Mommy needs some help administering it. Pauley Mommy wants to get you a BABY-SITTER…….”

More 2 Come……

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Chapter 3.

IV

3:16 am

I was wide awake. Looking up and watching the projector clock/radio illuminate the ceiling was the closest thing I had to counting sheep. Oh, look the time changed…….

3:17 am

Speaking of changing, I could feel a growing warm & wet spot below my waist. It’s been getting easier to wet while I laid down. I couldn’t help but let a small smile creep around my face, it was so comfortable and erotic. Still even after seven or eight days in diapers I was still getting that thrill but despite having an angle sleeping by my side I couldn’t get that sinking feeling out my stomach.

No matter how many times I tossed and turned.

No matter how many sucks of my paci or overnight bottle I took.

NOTHING seemed to work. Instead, all my suckles, sighs or turns caused were just more crinkles, damp diapers and the never-ending phase running through my head courtesy of Lilly….

“Mommy wants to get you a BABYSITTER!”

I can still see her disappointed, curious and devilish look on her face after telling me, not asking me BUT telling me as such as she feed me my nighttime bottle. At least that’s how I remember that, maybe I should close my eyes and try and replay the events just before beddy bye…….

“So baby, we’ve been spending SOOO much time together and you know that Mommy Lilly has loved EVERY singled second of getting time to spend with your diaper tushy. But baby this is STILL a punishment and Mommy needs some help administering it. Pauley Mommy wants to get you a BABY-SITTER…….”

“A whath? i'm a big boy i don'th need a babyshithther.”

“Honey HUSH. What did mommy tell you about taking with a nipple in your mouth. Hush and suck and then mommy will burp and then YOU can answer like a big boy.”

Lilly kept the nipple forcefully in my mouth for the next few minutes before she was satisfied with my process. She removed the bottle threw a washcloth over her left shoulder and had me awkwardly place my chin over her shoulder as she gently yet forcefully patted my back in order to get another burp out of her baby.

“Good BURPY babyeeeee. Now lay back down in Mama’s arms. Now what did baby want to tell mommy?”

“Thank you, Mommy. Now we BOTH know I’ve been a good boy and I’m learning and trying to grow up to be the BESTEST boy for my mommy. However, I’m an adult and I would LOVE to take you to the movies and adult date night sounds awesome and I promise to wear my pampers to the theater this time.”

“Awwwww, THAT is so cute Pauley. Trying to talk yourself up like a big boy and a DATE night. Hahahaha. Oh honey this WHOLE experience is just one BIG date night and I’ve been having such a wonderful time but even mommies need a break from time to time. And while Mommy promise a trip out to the movies with her baby when baby is awake. Mommy is GOING to see a movie when all wittle baby’s are already in beddy bye which means honey Mama’s gotta leave baby at home and since your just MY wittle boy. Well Mommy’s going to need to get you a sitter. Now open up for some more of your baba…..”

“Wait….Wait…Mommy please WAIT….I’m an ADULT…….”

“BABY, you’re an ADULT BABY Pauley and I’m your MOMMY and Mommy’s get their Adult Baby’s….. BABYSITTERS.”

“Who?”

“All these questions, well baby if you must know do you remember that nice girl from the movie counter eight days ago?”

“Amber?”

“YES, very good. Mommy’s got such the SMARTY baby boy oh yes he is. See when baby was making droopy and poopy pampers during nappy time. Mommy was busy washing your big boy cloths and what should mommy find but that girls phone number in your pocket. Well one thing led to another, and Mommy gave Amber a call to apologize to her. However, we began chatting, she had a BUNCH of questions about mommy’s baby though. Like how BIG your diapers are, does baby Pauly really make POOPIES and other stuff. Well, it turns out baby that Amber is a University student and she’s into the whole BDSM scene and she’s even dabbled in the diaper lover scene before. It was so awesome getting to know her and when I happened to mention how much hard work it was taking care of the big baby Mommy loves. Amber asked if I would be willing to let her babysit you for a night out and of course I said yes..”

“When?”

“Hmmm, if mommy remembers that’s right tomorrow evening baby.”

“Mommy….you…you…..you can't let her come over. She'll see me in diapers!"

"Yes, I assume that she will. Otherwise how can she change you when you are wet? We can't have you lying about all night in wet diapers, can we? And what if you should poop?"

I could feel my face begin turning shades of red it had never experimented with just as Lilly shoved the bottle back into my mouth. I looked up and could only see that devilish, yet sexy grin plastered all over Lilly’s face.

“Shhhhh….Shhhhh….it’s OKAY baby I promise. Remember Mommy said she would NEVER hurt her baby, and this isn’t just a punishment it’s the next natural step in our relationship. Plus, Amber’s TWENTY baby, she’s WAY older than you and she’s already mentioned how she CAN’T wait to change the big babies pamper’s.

You should be excited baby I mean how many wittle boys get a hot Mommy and a hot sitter? In fact, before Amber comes over how about Mommy and Baby go to the park? Yeah, Mommy and baby day out at the park with a picnic and EVERYTHING. That’ll be so much fun and get you all tuckered out before your sitter arrives. What do you say? Does baby want a play date at the parky with Mommy?”

I was in a daze, sucking down warm milk from a baby bottle, shifting my ever-growing damp diaper in Lilly’s lap and was just ambushed with the announcement of a babysitter tomorrow evening. I just shook my head yes I just wanted to go to bed…..

I opened my eyes, yes it was just as I had remembered it.

3:25 am

This was going to be a LONG night.

7:45 am

So it WASN’T that long of a night, well at least what I could remember anyways. I think I finally fell a sleep before four am however Mommy Lilly wasn’t having any of her “Lazy” Big Baby staying in bed. I was all sort of a blur, well not that blurry as I can remember Lilly padding my ass down the stairs back into the playpen…..

“What a soggy bottom my baby has. It’s so adorable to watch it droopy back and forth as Pauley waddles along in dream land. Now up and over, here’s a baba and you stay here my sleepy little guy while Mommy packs up the car for OUR big day at the park.”

The Park, I almost had forgotten and sure while the sound of a late autumn picnic with the woman I was falling for even more than before. That warm feeling was quickly replaced with the cold feeling of my own piss pooling around my ass I sat down in my pen. Quickly the liquid was absorbed back up via my padded bottom. And almost like an automated response at this point in went in the nipple and soon enough I was suckling a bottle of warm milk.  Looking around the living room Lilly hadn’t turned on the TV so my eyes & ears were free to get a good look at my surroundings and tiny smile came across my nipple sucking lips. PB & J jars we’re left out on the island counter tops by the kitchen, and I even saw the crust has been cut off lying on the cutting board. WOW, I though she really is going all out on this mommy/baby park play date she really is a great mommy. And despite everything she’s been though I’m sure one day she’ll get her actual real baby.

Mabey I could help….convince her…us?

No her, definitely Lilly. I was a public speaker after all and quite the convincing one if I do say so myself. I mean Lilly had a BUNCH of options to be that awesome “normal” kind of mommy to an actual infant. Adoption obviously so many kids looking for love and Lilly’s was never ending. Heck what about a surrogate? We could definitely do that together, wait? Why do I keep including myself in these sentences? Come on brain wake up.

I was awake.

Was I beginning to feel this thing between “us” could grow into marriage, even a family?

My “big boy” thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a car door slamming, I looked towards one of the front windows which happened to be in the space in which Lilly has set up my playpen. Normally the curtains would be closed you know to save my dignity and keep any onlookers away obviously. But today the curtains were drawn open and for some reason, like this need to check on “Mommy”, I slowly crawled over and sat up on my knees and was watching Lilly finishing loading a cooler into the car.  As I stood up on my knees I was still sucking on the bottle and that’s when it happened, I saw my reflection in the window, my diaper was on display for anybody looking. Then Lilly saw me and waved to her “baby” I was panicked and fell back in fear.

Did anybody see me?

What if it was a neighbor?

What if they told my parents?

Then it happened the LOUDEST fart I ever made echoed around me. I was pooping on my back, without control I quickly drew down the curtains and tried to get my footing. I found I was squatting in the corner, and I was desperate to let loose. In fact, it’s not like I had any choice in the matter as when I fell backward some “mushy” already fell into the back of my pampers. While squatting I felt the rest make it’s way & settling into the back of my already droopy diaper. I was not just disgusted although this being my sixth or seventh “poopy” diaper in the last week wasn’t as bad as the first, but was scared me was the LACK of signals it was coming. I know I was now wetting a lot more, but I expected some loss of control. I can always get it back but poopy diapers were NEVER my bag but now I was losing control something, something…..

“Something smells YUCKY!!!”

I blushed red once again, redder than those late autumn apples as I turned slowly and saw Lilly standing over by the gate of the playpen. Her smile grew wide as she fanned her hand over her nose…..

“What are you doing over here, sweetie? Mommy might almost think you’re trying to hide… Uh-oh! Is my big baby boy making a stinky in his diaper?”

Nnnno…no..I’m not, mommy”

"No? You’re telling me you’re not bending your knees, making a scrunchy face, and going poopy in your pants right this second? You’re saying that if Mommy spun you around, pulled out the waistband of your diaper, and had a look inside, she wouldn’t find anything yucky?"

I didn’t want to disappoint her but I was also scared about my control and the future when Lilly left plus the lack of sleep wasn’t helping so I just sort of snapped…when it came to my water works. As I just broke down crying almost like Lilly did on her second night here. I just began wailing like an infant in wet & messy diapers. Lilly’s smile quickly fade as she joined me in the pen, quickly getting onto her knees she pulled me into an embrace, stoking the back of my head as I was nestled in between her chest.

“Shhhhhh, hush my sweet baby. Hush Mama’s going to make it all better Pauley.”

Lilly’s other arm slowly reached down, and I felt her gently patted my poppy bum.

“It’s okay to make a poopy diaper. That’s what the diapers are for.”

“No it’s….it’s not that Lilly, I…I…COULDN’T HOLD IT…I’M LOOSING CONTROL….I’m SCARED. I’m sorry mommy.”

“Oh honey, hush,….hush…hush…here let Mommy see you.”

Lilly gently pushed me away but kept her grip on my bottom as she was looking at me with sorrow and guilt.

“Baby, mommy needs to tell you something. Now don’t get too upset with Mommy she’s just trying to make sure baby makes his morning poo-poo’s at home instead of at the parky. So Mommy slipped just a tiny bit of medicine to make sure baby went boom boom as much and as fast as he could before we left. So no baby your NOT  a little poopy pants, this was mommy helping baby to make some poopy pants. Okay?”

WHAT? She drugged me? Sure it wasn’t a drugging but it felt like a HUGE invasion of privacy. Although she was looking out for me, I mean a poopy diaper out in a public part now THAT was the stuff of nightmares. But she still violated my trust. All these emotions I felt like crying again. However my thoughts were interrupted as Lilly taking a baby wipe gently wiped away my remaining tears.

“There’s mommy happy…well not that happy but at least he’s just a poopy pants instead of a CRYING poopy pants. So Pauley, do you forgive mommy?”

“Yes”

I didn’t even hesitate, Lilly added a kiss on the cheek and proceeded to lye my messy pampered bottom back down onto the play mat as she announced…..

“Time to get my baby out of DIRTY,…DIRTY DIAPEE….IT’S SO STINKY. Mommy has such the STINKY pants baby. But soon he’s gonna be all CLEAN…DRY….and HAPPYYYYYYY. Oh so happy as Mommy Lilly and Baby Pauley go out for a playdate in the parky!!!

YAY

Playdate in the PARKY…..Playdate in the PARLY!!!”

Lilly continued this sing song voice all the way through the change, first things first Lilly inserted a new pacifier I had yet to see to help me calm down. I wish I hadn’t looked…..

whatsapp-image-2019-11-08-at-09-18-17.pn

That purple dinosaur seemed to live rent free in Lilly’s head about my enjoyment in him. Meanwhile I was beginning to loath the dino more and more, at least though my thoughts of loathing distracted me as Lilly cleaned up her “little stinker”. However, after the diaper rash cream, baby oil and mountains of baby powder covering my baby bits. I was shocked to see Lilly unfolding & fluffing another nighttime Rearz Safari diaper along with TWO stuffers being inserted as she slid the diaper under me….

“Mommy, why anothher nighth thime diaper. Ith'sh thoow thhicw peopwe are gonna waugh ath me”

“Oh that’s great honey, such a little blabber baby this morning. An excited wittle boy ready to play at the park. Well you’ll be waddling but after YOUR leaky in the supermarket a few days ago. Mommy promised baby the THICKST pampers every time we went out so NO LEAKIES now raise your tushy for mommy….”

Lilly stated it as fact not the other side of a conversation, so with a long sigh I complied as Lilly tapped me up and made sure her “wittle” boy wouldn’t spring a leak but perhaps I would spring a gasket as Lilly showed me my outfit for this unusual spring like day in late autumn……..

outfit.png

“Sorry baby but the Shortall’s DON’T have all those funny snapies like your onesies but they’re loose enough so that mommy can do a diapee check plus the t-shirt is just SOOO CUTE!!!”

Lilly also had the wherewithal to slip on my plastic pants from days before, helping me stand like a bowlegged toddler as she slipped over my shirt & then helped with the short all’s and yes they were quite loose. Allowing for my baby bulge covered but without seeing myself in the mirror I wasn’t sure how much of a baby I looked like. A quick pacifier clip was added as Lilly had me sit back down in the playpen as she reached over and collected my diaper bag and began filling it up to it’s max capacity. Five more Safari’s were place din the bag along with two Bambino dips, along with five boosters’, the travel wipes, powder & onesie. She then helped me back to my feet as we made our way out to the car WITHOUT shoes….

“Mommy shhoesh i need shhoesh.”

“Silly boy mommy knows you need shoes but mommy bough you some NEW shoes and she doesn’t want you to dirty them until we get to the park. So like before on day one Mama’s going to carry you to the car. Now no squirming or Mama will SPANK. Understand?”

“Yesh mommy”, I meekly replied.

And as before Lilly was able to place me on her hip, once again those forearm mussels on full display and less than ten steps from the door to the car I found myself buckled into the back seat. As Lilly go herself ready and turned the radio back on, back on Disney radio and off we went.”

I could feel my eyes getting heavy.

My limbs began going limp.

My neck fell forward and it all went black………..

Black & White?

The dream, I was dreaming again. Except there was no “other” me instead I was “seeing” the world through my own point of view and looking back at me was none other than the simply stunning sight of Lilly. Her angelic smile lighting up everything around me, I could hear my new default sounds of a crinkly diaper, the warm and soft baby blanket beneath me and the cool feeling of a mouth of ice cold milk and the rubbery tip of the nipple mixed in. I could only assume I was smiling as that ice cold milk began dribbling out of the side of my mouth.

“Baby…Hunny….no….nnnno…no…don’t dribble honey mommy forgot to put your bib on.”

Lilly quickly leaned over and removed the bottle from my mouth and quickly with a baby wipe in hand wiped my mouth and kissed me on my forehead.

“Good boy, no messy’s anywhere on ya, although in just your booties and pampers there’s not much left to get dirty. Now hold still while mommy get’s your bonnet on. Gosh this is just such the CUTEST Big Boy bonnet your Mama has ever saw. We’ve just got to have Grace and Steve over thank them and then have you model it for them or even have a few more guest out in the backyard for a Baby Que……hahaha…..such a silly Mommy you have Pauley what a LUCKY Mommy is because I have you.”

With that I watched as Lilly pulls out that folded bonnet from the changing supplies next to her. My view is partially obstructed as Lilly positions it perfectly around my head before pulling it back and tying a bow in the center. As she then BLOWS A RAZZBERRY onto my tummy as my only response was a joyful belly laugh which accompanied a second razzberry and of course a secondary giggle until Lilly relented as she pulled away and quickly stuck a finger into the leak guard of my diaper…..

“Uh-oh, well there’s goes that dry diapee. Pauley made sure to make ALL of his pee-pee’s in that dry diapee than mommy JUST changed you into.”

I peed?

My thoughts were interrupted as the sound of a doorbell rang out throughout this house, this strangers house. As Lilly’s eye’s lit up.

“She’s here, oh my she’s a bit early but why should Mommy be surprised? Welp baby it looks like your gonna have to say hello in a droopy diapee but I’m sure she’ll be fine with that. Now stay here until Mommy let’s you out of your play pen honey.”

I watched as Lilly stood up, here dress was again in that 50’s homemaker vintage look, a white dress I think after all I was back in that “black & white” world but anyways a white dress adorned with polka dots which swayed as she walked but also hugged her every curve as she strolled out of the room and headed towards the front door.

WAIT

WAIT

WHO’S COMING? WHO’S COMING TO SEE ME IN WET DIAPERS?

I looked down and I was shocked to see those same Rearz Safari diapers I had grown so accustom to down looking back at me with the BIGGEST wet patch I had ever seen. I mean sure I’ve wet diapers before, but this kind of wet patch came after hours of wettings but now if I were to have believed Mommy Lilly she had just changed me mere minutes ago and now it was soaked and almost doubled in size. The fog began to lift as my mind became sharper and my eye sight became clearer….a WEDDING!!!!!!?

I turned my head and looked over towards the couch sitting across from my play pen and then nearest to the left-hand side sat an end table and smack dab in the middle was a large wedding portrait. It was sat in a beautiful frame and had myself standing in front of Lilly we each leaned to a side. Lilly to the left and myself to the right, with each of us leaning from side to side our attire was shown off and Lilly’s. I’ve never been one to watch “Say Yes to the dress” but DAMN it was stunning sight of a Disney Princess dress on the top with a very deep V line and the bottom half was a puffy ball gown. Her smile had me zoned in, I couldn’t help but smile back as I looked over and saw that I was indeed the groom. Wearing a black top hat and puffing a cigar a nice touch…no it wasn’t a black hat….the picture changed….the cigar was gone… I had to blink my eyes to regain focus…..there it was….still a hat…..

SAILORS HAT?

It wasn’t just a sailor’s hat that adorned my head but instead of having a cigar in my mouth, I was now sucking a pacifier…. right there at my own wedding…my eyes looked down in even more shame and horror as my outfit was nothing but an adult sized sailor suit…what you would dress a toddler in for a family photo shoot was MY wedding attire. It even had snaps on the crotch, how do I know this? Because in the photo Lilly unsnapped about half of them right up the center reviling a Bambino Classico Diaper with that playful tape written across spelling “BABY”. This wasn’t a wedding photo of wife and groom, instead it was a Mommy & her Adult Baby on their weeding day heck was it even a wedding? Hell it looked more like a baby shower or even an adoption celebration far more than wedding.

My head almost snapped back as I could hear the giggling of Lilly along with that of the mystery woman who was chatting away with Lilly and….and…Oh My God…WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? When my head snapped back I was looking out towards the archway where Lilly left but just to the right of that proudly adoring the wall like a Picasso was me…me…BUCK NAKED…. lying flat on my stomach on top of an opened adult diaper, smiling and sucking proudly on a paci with my deep brown eyes showing nothing but the portrait of bliss. It was like that fad parents, mine included had in the 80’s of taking their babies to a professional photographer and get those naked pictures of their bab….wait…wait did Lilly take me to an actual photographer? Did she really strip me down to nothing but my diaper, probably a used diaper, she then changed me and had me pose all in front of another actual consenting adult? I needed to stand to get a better look but Mommy told me to stain in my playpen. No I needed to see but something was off, it was like I couldn’t stand up right away. It was like every mussel was weaker than it was supposed to be. No matter, I leaned up towards the pen’s padded railings and was able to pull myself up, despite it feeling like my arms were asleep or that my legs felt like they were incased in wiggly and wobbly Jell-O.  But what surprised me the most was when I felt how much my diaper drooped. It felt like I was carrying a good five pounds between my legs. It didn’t matter, heck even with how high the playpen walls came up to my chest I only had one thing one my mind and in fact I finally got a good look….

“BABY”

Lilly shouted almost surprised as she was then joined by that mysterious voice who came into focus……

“Mommy!?”

More 2 Come.....

• 1 month later...