LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do I Edit My Website Link

I have tried to edit my website link yet it won't let me. I have emailed Daily Diapers three times for help and no response. I like this site but not being able to correct my website link is annoying to say the least! HELP ME Please.

What link where?

What link where?

http://www.dailydiapers.com/links1/index.p...ea1af&PID=5

A boy's Life; Diaper Daddy and boy ricky http://daddy-boyricky.blogspot.com/ [ Edit ] Site Reviews(1)

...Here you'll be able to read about the ongoing adventures of a Daddy and his boy, ricky. Stories and pics of our life and ricky's progress in regression...

Added: Dec 11, 2006 Last Update: Dec 11, 2006 Category: Personal Web Pages Hits In: 103 Hits Out: 751

Seems that your Link is working fine. My guess is that you haven't cleared the cashe or cookies on your browser. It just seems that it's not working as you are seeing the old addy. Click your link on your post and see what you get. I tried both and they go to the same page. Clear your Browser and see if this doesn't correct your problem.

Either that or I'm not understanding your question.

Seems that your Link is working fine. My guess is that you haven't cleared the cashe or cookies on your browser. It just seems that it's not working as you are seeing the old addy. Click your link on your post and see what you get. I tried both and they go to the same page. Clear your Browser and see if this doesn't correct your problem.

Either that or I'm not understanding your question.

Thanks for your comments. The link works fine. What i wanted to do is change the title on the link. There is an option that comes up that allows one to edit your link. I hit edit and then it asks for your user id and password. I enter the info and it says i do not have a valid id.

I was wanting to change the title from "A boy's Life; Diaper Daddy and boy ricky" to "A boy's Life; Daddy and Diaper boy ricky"

If someone at Daily Diapers can make that change or can help me make that change i will be very happy!