LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Most Unusual Amazon Chapter 17 (UPDATED 8/05/18)

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Aries you calling me out? ;)

Lol i was hoping you caught that. I added that part just for you.

30 minutes ago, Aries said:

I like it, I think I'm going to make that cannon in for anything involving the millennium group as well. I'm liking this take on the dimension as well. It's an interesting twist actually seeing the rural areas being more tolerant because fewer amazons.  (Intro sting plays) "And welcome back to Your Multiverse Tonight, I'm Brexlathorbemochera of house TORnr'th"

"And I'm Wendy Mahara"

"In tonight's leading story the Multiversal Alliance of Concerned Worlds United Congress or MAWCW has approve a resolution of military action against the Amazon slavers of several fetish parallels for what it describes as industrial scale slaving and atrocities, along violations of the sovereignty of member powers. The Millennium Group Sovereign Polity, a long time any of the slave trade led the charge. With the Director themself leading an attack in command of Valkyrie squad completely destroying a dimensional transit hub in the process."

"Thanks Wendy, more on that later but first! Concentrated dark matter supplements. Miracle cure or cancer in a jar?"

(Outro stinger plays)

8 hours ago, Aries said:

Of course! How did I miss that reference to YourFNF! :doh:

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Of course! How did I miss that reference to YourFNF! :doh:

Haha i was expecting you'd would've been the one to catch it first. It took be a little bit to figure out how i was going to add YourFNF into the story, but after some thought i realized that with bunkers and droids, you'd most likely hear about that on the news.

Chapter 6

It seemed to take forever to get into town. I didn't bother with the radio, I just drove in silence, at least as silent as I could with my brain going faster then the speed limit. I was thinking about who all might be at this barbeque and which one of them could possibly be the one that has discovered my darkest secrets. The first one I could think of was Ma, from the Ma and Pa Grocery store. She and I never got along well. Every single time I was in her store she would talk down to me, like I was some little kid. I bet if it is her, she is just loving this way more then she should. I never really knew her story though, but I am sure that she grew up in this town. Her husband, Pa, he grew up in the city, I never knew how they met or how it came that they owned that grocery store. I realized I didn't really know them at all. Now I can't get to know Pa, he passed away last year, something about heart failure I think. 
I was now driving through town, Daria's house was at the far end of town, just past the coffee shop and Ma and Pa's Grocery. I could see cars and trucks were already parked along the sidewalk, all the way around to the coffee shop's parking lot. I was glad that Daria and I were best friends or I would have a long walk from my truck. She always saved a parking spot in her care garage for me at all times. I pulled around the block and then around to the side of the house. I reached up to the car garage and I rolled down the window and said,

"Open you damn garage, it's me, Jess."

I still don't understand why Daria paid so much money for that stupid garage, it was something that you usually only see in the cities. The garage door didn't open like it normally does and I got worried that maybe my stalker had broken into her house and tampered with the garage, so I would be forced to walk all the way to the house. My mind started coming up with all sorts of scenarios of what could go wrong if they had tampered with it and I had to walk.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I smiled as I watched her pull around to the garage, in the back of the house.

"She will be mine soon and I will punish her for what she did to me."

I giggle a little as I go join the others.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I nearly jumped when someone walks up to the window from the driver side of the truck and said,

"Why you just setting here, hurry up and pull into the garage and park so you can get to the party, we all know the party can never start without you?"

My training pants got a little wet at that point as I stared at Daria who is now laughing her ass off, I might have screamed a little.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. You know what they say about pay back.? Besides your garage is not opening up for me, your security IA is broken."

I was not amused in the least and my face showed it.

"Well, you would be laughing to if you had seen yourself and heard yourself scream like a little girl and the garage looks fine to me."

She pointed to the garage which for some reason was now open. That was odd, I don't remember it opening. I need to get a hold of myself, this whole stalker thing has got me on edge.

"Just stop laughing at me and get your ass back to the party, I will be there soon."

I mutter as I pull into the garage and Daria leaves back the way she came, from behind my truck so I didn't run her over by accident.
I get out of my truck and walk through the house till I get to the back door. The back yard was full of guests. It seems that everyone from town was there. I spotted Mary under a tree in the far corner of the yard. She was talking to a Little I did not recognize and the newly weds in town.
I walked out the open sliding glass door and into the most dangorouse place I could be, my friends back yard. There were at least a dozon or so potitentual stalkers and I had to find out which one it was.
Here I was, standing in my friends back yard, cowering away in the corner like I was 5 years old again. 

"You are 35 years old dammit, get a hold of yourself woman."

I tell myself as I see Daria walking over to me as I was standing in the corner of the yard, just left of the back door of the house and as far as I could get from any of the guests. She looked at me and then back at the guests then back at me asking me, 

"Don't you hear the music, what is wrong, you normally like to be the party girl at every party, this stalker really has you upset doesn't it?"

I was still scanning the crowd for any sign that one of them might be my stalker, after Daria's onslaught of questions I turned to her,

"Yes, I hear the music and I don't feel like being the life of the party tonight because someone here is stalking me and I want to find out who it is so I can get them to stop."

She seemed to melt right there and looked at me with concern in her eyes. 

"What is it that they have on you that has you so uptight and are you even sure they are here?"

I really wanted to tell her, tell her all of it. She has been my best friend our whole lives. I just can't find the words to tell her that her bff is a freak of nature, an Amazon that rather pee and poop her pants and have someone change her diapers, then be the one that changes someone's diapers. 

"I know they are here, they told me in a text along with the pictures of me."

I was so hoping she would leave it at that. I have never lied to her in my whole life and I didn't want to start doing it now, I don't even think I could.

"There is something you are not telling me, please let me in so I can help you. Show me the pictures and the text messages. I really want to help you."

She was pleading with me. I started crying a little bit because my heart hurt so much. I knew I couldn't get the words out nor could I show her my darkest secret, to let her into my little world.

"I am so sorry, but this time I can't do it. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I just can't tell you right now, maybe one day I will be able to."

I am not sure how much she could understand through my tears, but I guess it was enough. She looked so hurt as she walked away without another word.
I dried my tears the best I could and decided I needed a distraction. I pulled out my phone to play a game. I went to tap on some game I don't even remember downloading, but then I tapped on the internet browser. I went straight to my fetish websites hoping to find something that would get my mind off of my conversation with Daria and forget about my stalker for a moment or two.

I saw some updates on this one story I was following, it was about Amazon's being trapped in the other dimension with the portal Littles and being dominated by them. I really liked that story and always wished I could be the diapered Amazon that got dominated by the portal Little. There were a few comments on there I noticed after reading the newest chapter. It was a great chapter, my training pants got a bit wetter after I read it. I guess wearing my training pants wasn't such a bad idea, by now my big girl panties would have started to get way to wet to go unnoticed. I laughed a little bit at a few of the other readers picking on one of the two writers of the story. She, or at least I she says that is her gender, got a little bratty with the readers because they were picking on her babyness and that she just needed a clean diaper. The other writer was telling off the other readers for picking on the baby and then told the baby not to worry, her mommy would change her stinky diaper soon, if she was good, if not she might get a spanking and sleep in her dirty diaper all night. That did put me in a good mood so I went ahead and put away my phone and looked up. 

I looked around and over by the grill I saw some of the guys, including Joey, laughing and drinking beer while grilling up some barbecued chicken and some other stuff, but I was not thinking about food, I had to find this stalker. After looking around for a bit I realized that I would actually have to mingle if I planned on finding this peeping tom pervert.
I walked over to Daria's friend, Mary and the Little that stood next to her, under the only tree in the back yard. Mary saw me and quickly gave me a tight hug as soon as I got close enough to them.

"Hey how have you been, I haven't seen you in a few months. Any luck on finding Mr right?"

Mary was always right to the point and that is one of the reasons I liked her, she always had this dominate aura about her, even for an Inbetweener that was rare. 

"I am doing great and it has been a while. You know I am not looking for a Mr right."

I laugh because she loved to tease me about finding Mr right, ever since she mentioned during our first meet that she could set me up with her cousin which I found out wasn't a guy like I had assumed it was.

"I would like you to meet my wife, Christy."

Mary motioned to the Little next to her. I was not shocked about an Inbetweener being married to a Little or the fact the they were both female,  what shocked me was she just told me she was married. The last time I talked to her she was dating someone, but wouldn't say anything else about it. Now they are married. Well that was a bummer.

"Hello Christy, nice to meet you. It is so glad to finally meet the love of her life. I have heard so much about you. It's almost like I already know you."

I know, I was just trying to be nice and welcoming. Christy started laughing as she said,

"Lier, I know she don't talk about me at all, she is a big flirt so I kind of cramp her style if she mentions me while out with other women. Not to worry though, I know you mean well and I am very sure you don't know EVERYTHING about me. You are as cute as Mary tells me and she usually exaggerates these things, but not this time. You are the cutest thing I have ever meet."

The smile on her face never left and she was so warming. I also could sense a dominate aura around her as well, which I figured would be a hard relationship, but I hope they can make it work. I was blushing so hard at her calling me cute. I felt 5 years old again, it felt good. I had almost forgotten about my stalker, then I realized that they could be my stalker. They could be wanting someone to dominate. That was just silly, I am over thinking things as usual.

"Oh hey, Daria told us that you had a tv that needed to get hooked up. Chrsity and I know how to do it, if you'd like we can come over tomorrow some time and do it for you if you'd like?"

Mary was very polite and yet it almost sounded like a command and not a question, it must have been just her dominate tone she always seems to use, but my mind went into over drive at that point. They could be trying to get inside my house to do all sorts of things, maybe even kidnap me. 

"You know what, when I have the time I will give you a call, is your number the same as it was last year?"

I was not about to call them, at least not till I was sure it wasn't them trying to lull me into a false sense of security.

"No I had my number changed resonantly and I don't remember it off hand, I left my phone at home so work couldn't get a hold of me while I was here, but Daira has it, just call her and she'll get in touch with me."

Mary still wasn't giving up any indications that she was lying, but I was never that good at being a lie detector. It was also curiouse to me that her number just changed, the same time my stalker shows up. I was sure I knew who my stalker or stalkers were now.

"Ok, sounds like a plan, well I better go mingle a bit more and at least seem to be social."

I waved bye to them as I walked off and trying not to look like I was running away. I turned around to see where I had walked to and realized I was now over with the guys at the grill.Joey handed me a beer and asked,

"Heya Jess, Daria told me you know of the good news, I am so happy, here take this beer and celibate with us. You are going to be an Auntie finally. I will be the best daddy in the whole town."

I smiled as I downed the whole beer hoping it would help ease the edge off of my shoulders a bit so i could think. The other two guys started laughing and one said,

"You, the best daddy, you will have your kid sneaking into bars and x-rated movies before they hit 15 years old."

I grabbed another beer and just kept drinking and trying to laugh any time a joke was told. Right when I thought things where going good I felt someone pat my bottom, I knew whoever it was could feel my training pants. I quickly looked behind me trying to see if I could catch this pervert and I only saw a group of people talking just to the left of me and little bit behind me. It was Daria, Mary and Christy, they were just talking and laughing. It didn't look like it could have been any of them, then I noticed that Christy had a full glass of wine. It was almost empty when I had left them earlier. I knew I was right.

I now needed to pee so I headed inside to get to the bathroom and to think of a way to leave the party without anyone noticing. Daria was the one I would really have to dodge. She'd notice before I got to my truck. I had almost got to the bathroom when my phone buzzed. I opened it up and there was a text message.

"Such a naughty girl, it feels like someone's training pants are already wet. Maybe all those beers was just too much for such a little girl. Go to the nursery, I will be there shortly. Oh and remember, I still have copies of all those pictures. I don't think you'd want me to show them to your friends here at the party, especially Daria. Toodles."

My head was all fuzzy from the beers, but I was not stupid, I just couldn't let Daria find out this way. So I reluctantly headed for the nursery. I had to pass the back door to get there so I looked outside to where Daria was standing. She was still with Christy and Mary, talking away and that is when I noticed Mary had a phone in her hands. I knew it. I quickened my pace and entered the nursery.

It was a nice nursery, the walls were painted pink and on one side there was a nice looking crib. The changing table was not far from the crib. I loved the look of this room and if I were here under normal circumstances, I would be a little jealous.

I heard someone getting closer to the nursery door. The footsteps got closer and closer, my heart started beating faster and faster. Any moment now I will come face to face with my stalker. The door knob started to turn and then the door slowly opened. It was all in slow motion and I could feel my training pants getting a lot warmer. The door opened all the way and the person standing in front of me was ..................................................................................

• Like 4

CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Nicely done. I look forward to seeing who this mysterious Stalker is. Although I wouldn't be surprised if the person behind the door wasn't the stalker and it was actually just Daria wondering why she was in the nersery. :P

22 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I know right haha, I am pure evil. TBH I had written the ending another way, but I didn't like it as it would have pretty much ended the story as I couldn't figure out how the next chapter would be able to start off. I still don't like a lot of that chapter, there were so much more I wanted to add to it, but I never could figure out how to put all that there. I wanted more interaction with the guests and even tell some back stories of each person. But I am not nearly as creative as some of the authors here, at least not yet. So I kept it simple and to the point. This is what was taking me so long to post this chapter. The original ending was Jess having some pepper spray in her book bag and as soon as the door opens, she sprays the person with mace. Of course I was still going to leave you all hanging on who the person was that just got a face full of pepper spray, but then the next chapter would have started off into a direction I didn't really want to go.

I have already started on chapter 7 and have a lot of it done already. It will be a couple of days before I post it though. It has been a lot of fun writing this story. I have been trying to learn some from reading the other stories and even getting my own ideas from them. I am going to write another, short story of something I came up with while reading @bbykimmy and @KWOceans story. It will be just a short story that I hope everyone will enjoy, it will be a one take kind of story.

1 hour ago, thedman said:

I feel like the reference to the fetish website and the comments with readers picking on the author's might be a bit of a cameo for @bbykimmy and @KWOceans

I was trying to figure out how to insert them into the story and then while i was thinking about that, some stuff happened on the other story thread with the comments and i was like, that's it, I'll add @bbykimmy and @KWOceans in that way.

I just finished chapter 7. I just need to read through it and maybe fix a few things if need be, then I will post it. Not sure if that will be later today, but it will be some time in the next few days.

I will, I just had some extra time yesterday and today. My Little isn't doing well today, but was able to take a couple of hour nap earlier which gave me time to write.

Good story
The blackmailer is Daria
Amazonas in diapers have appeared in other stories like "ANABELLE" in "Making the Best of It"
It seems that Daria suffers from "Baby Fever".
"Baby Fever" is a psychosis, which generates extreme maternal instincts in Amazons, previously normal (without maternal desires). The causes are unknown, but it is believed that it is the fault of a medication or hypnosis on television, 
Others claim simple nature

5 hours ago, JonhSmith13 said:

Amazonas in diapers have appeared in other stories like "ANABELLE" in "Making the Best of It"

I don't think Annabelle was wearing a diaper. From what I remember Annabelle was a clown of some sort who acted so unlike any other Amazon Kimmy (the character, not the author) had ever seen that she thought to herself It wouldn't surprise me if she was even wearing a Diaper like a Little! 

Or something like that. I could be wrong, it's been a few years since I read that one.

8 hours ago, JonhSmith13 said:

Good story
The blackmailer is Daria
It seems that Daria suffers from "Baby Fever".
"Baby Fever" is a psychosis, which generates extreme maternal instincts in Amazons, previously normal (without maternal desires). The causes are unknown, but it is believed that it is the fault of a medication or hypnosis on television, 
Others claim simple nature

Thank you, this has been fun to write.

Chapter 7

"Daria, what are you doing here, I am meeting someone here in a few minutes?"

I was very scared now, I did not want my stalker to see that she was here and let the whole town know my darkest secret.

"I live here and this is my house, do I need a reason to enter any of the rooms in my own house?"

I was now at a loss for words, I was frantic. I started to move and get around her hoping to be able to fix this. Right as I was about to leave the door shut in my face. I turned to see Daria standing behind me with this stupid grin on her face.

"Leaving so soon?"

She was laughing at this point and then I guess the light bulb came on in my head.

"You, you are my st...alker?"

I stutter a bit, not wanting to believe what my brain has just realized. It was not possible.

"I guess you can say that, but you were never in any real danger."

Her laughter had almost stopped at this point, but my anger was raising fast. It reached the tipping point and I rushed her. 

"Why the fuck did you do that shit to me, you were suppose to be my friend. You scared the shit out of me.?

I didn't even get to her, before I could grab her she had grabbed my arm that was stretched out and twisted it, my body followed as she pinned me over the changing table in the room.

"You really need to work on your potty mouth. Now let me tell you why I did it. First off, I am your best friend and we have known each other since we were both in diapers. Not once did you tell me about your secret, we shared everything to each other. You know everything about me and everything I have ever done. Even the most embarrassing things I have told you about. I told you about my bed wetting when we were kids and you kept this a secret from me. I am very hurt. So that was a test to see if you would finally open up to me, but no, even when you life was in danger you couldn't trust me enough to tell me anything."

I was now crying like the little baby i really was, my thumb on my free and even found it's way into my mouth and I was sucking away at it trying to calm myself down.

"I am sorry."

I tried to say behind my thumb, but it came out a little garbled. She then patted my bottom a bit then raised my skirt up slowly.

"Please don't, don't look. I said I was sorry. It will never happen again, just don't look or tell anyone?"

I was begging her and even pulled my thumb out of my mouth enough for her to understand me. It did not help as she finally got my skirt up and drapped over my back. My soaked training pants on full display.  I went back to sucking my thumb with my eyes closed praying to the maker that this was all a bad dream.

"My my, someone didn't make it to the potty in time did they?"

I wasn't paying attention at this point and was tuning her out, but the pain that started in my backside brought me back to reality and I realized my best friend was now spanking me.

"I expect an answer when i ask it, understand? Now it seems someone didn't make it to the potty in time did they?"

I cried and didn't want to answer that, but the continued swats to my butt told me it was in my best interest to do so.

"No ma'am, I didn't make it to the potty in time."

I was hoping she would stop this madness and let me clean up so we could actually talk and maybe stay friends, but I doubt she'd want to stay friends with someone like me. She stopped spanking me and started patting my sore bottom, which i am sure was red by now. I realized that my training pants was now getting wet for another reason, I was not wanting that to happen and tried to think of anything that would stop my arousal, but Daria's hand was still patting and rubbing my butt and making that very hard to do. All i could think about was getting somewhere to get myself off.

"Now then, if I let go of your arm, will you try and hurt me again?

I thought about it and realized my anger was no longer an issue so I shook my head no. She let go and then gave me a bear hug, I was not expecting that at all as that was what we used to do a lot when we were kids.

"Now then, we can set down and talk, but just know this, if you ever keep anything from me again or lie to me again, you will get a spanking that made that one look like a cake walk."

I shuddered to think what my butt would look and feel like had she gave me a worse spanking and I realized I didn't want to find out. 

"Ok"

Was all I could get out so she grabbed my arm and guided me over to a chair I didn't notice before, it was behind the door. She set down in the chair and pulled me onto her lap. We were about the same size, but she worked out a lot more then I do, so she was able to hold me there with no problems.

"Now then, I will start off by telling you how this all started and how I got all those pictures then you can tell me why my best friend is setting in my lap wearing wet training pants?"

I was in a daze, but I still understood what she was saying, so I just nodded to her still not wanting to say anything yet.

"Well, where to start? Ah yes, this morning. When I called you this morning I was already on my way to your house to make sure you got your sleeping butt out of bed in time to go shopping, since I know how you are and knew you hadn't gotten anything for the barbecue this evening. After I hung up with you I kept driving to your house and pulled in, off to the side like I always do. I pulled out my phone to call you again, but I happen to look up and into your living room window, I was shocked to say the least. There was my best friend humping the arm of her sofa. It took me a minute before I realized she was wearing a diaper.  I had already taken a picture to tease you about it later, before I noticed it was a diaper you were wearing. Then you stood up and looked like you were finally coming to your senses, that is when I saw that your diaper was soaked. Now if I hadn't just seen you humping yourself  like a sex crazed animal a few seconds earlier, I would have just guessed that you had some medical issues I didn't know about or that you were a bed wetter for some reason. But I went ahead and snapped a few more pictures before I left."

I am sure my face was very red at that moment, imagining my best friend watching me as I tried to get myself off in a wet diaper, I was started to get excited again. I tried hard to stay focused, but as she kept talking it was getting hard to.

"On my way back into town I kept thinking on what to do now. Then I started thinking on how I felt about knowing my best friend seems to get off on wearing diapers. I have heard of that, but never cared to much since I didn't think I knew anyone like that. I know that there are a few Inbetweeners and even fewer Native Littles that are into that. I read somewhere that there are a lot of portal Littles that turn out to be into it, but never in my dreams did I think my Amazon best friend would be. After some thinking I realized how hurt I felt that you didn't trust me enough to let me into this part of you. So I came up with a plan, first I wanted to see how far it would take you to open up to me. Surely if you thought you were in danger you'd tell me. When you ran into me in town I had just got a few things and was waiting for those pictures i had taken to get printed off. Not long after you left to get to the potty I hopped in my truck and headed to your house to drop off the pictures. When I got there It took me a little bit to figure out where to put them, so i was about to give up till I saw your mail box and thought it was the best place as any. I got into my truck and was headed back and I didn't get to far when I saw your truck, I quickly pulled off into the woods where you wouldn't see my truck unless you were looking for it. After you passed I decided to get out of the truck and sneak up to your house and see your reaction to finding my pictures I left for you. I was shocked to see your pants fall down and that the back of your training pants was brown. It took me till i took a few pictures to realize that not only did you poop your pants, but you were having an orgasm in them, right there in the open."

At this point my daze was pretty much gone as I was now hanging onto every word she said and my hand somehow found it's way to my crotch and was slowly rubbing me to an orgasm, right here in my bff's lap.

"Stop that, you naughty thing."

She slapped my hand a way from my crotch and I got even redder, if that were even possible.

"Sorry, sometimes I can't help myself."

I could only whisper to her in shame.

"You really need to work on that, now tell me what all of this is. Do you just get off on diapers, do you want a mommy? Let me in, please?"

I looked at her and sighed. This was the moment I guess. I told her about how much I like diapers, the humiliation of them turns me on and how I would love to have a dom/mommy. But I also told her how it isn't all sexual, though it was hard to get her to believe that after all she has seen today that will prove otherwise. I told her how much it relaxes me after a long day working at the bank in town. I ran the entire branch, so it was very stressful some days. After I was done she gave me a big hug.

"Thank you, that is all I wanted to hear. I think it's time though to get you into something dryer. Those training pants won't take another wetting."

I agreed as I stood up and I grabbed my book bag. She took the bag from me and motioned for me to go over to the changing table. I realized that she was wanting to change me.

"I can do it myself and it won't take me that long."

I was not about to let her change me, not after she gave me that spanking. There was a big chance if she was too thorough in cleaning me down there that I she might see something else she might not want to see this close up, not that she didn't already see me cum in my training pants, but I don't think she wanted to be the one to cause it.

"Don't worry, I can do it and it will be over before you know it and besides, I didn't ask now did I? Go on and get you wet bottom on that changing table before I think you need to be bent over it again."

Daria was talking as if this was perfectly normal, like changing you Amazon's friends wet training pants was something she did for me all of the time. As much as being bent over the table for another spanking did make me think about refusing, I didn't want to see her go through with her previous threat and get a bigger spanking then I really wanted. I reluctantly got up on the changing table and set down on it. I first realized that this changing table was built pretty sturdy to be holding me up, I am not exactly a short Amazon by any means. I am a Tall, long legged country Amazon woman that every guy, and some women, drool over. The next thing I felt was how wet my training pants really where, If I had wet them anymore they would be leaking.

Daria casually pushed me to where I was laying down and pulled my paci out of my book bag and stuck it in my mouth. I was going to try and pull it out, but it was comforting and I really needed that right now. It didn't take long for Daria to have my skirt up and my training pants off. She threw the wet training pants into a laundry basket that was setting next to the changing table. I guess I will get those back after she washes them. Then I felt a cold wet wipe running down my private parts. My face went back to the red hue that I had almost gotten rid of already. I could tell she was taking her time cleaning me, way to thorough for my taste, but I was starting to get close to an orgasm before she stopped. I was glad I was sucking on my paci at this point, I was starting to moan, but the paci made it not so loud. I closed my eyes as she lifted my legs up and placed something under them. My eyes shot wide open when she let my legs go and I realized I was setting on top of one of my diapers I had in my book bag. I went to tell her I didn't need them, but she put her finger on my paci and said,

"You know you need diapers, I have already seen you go poopy and pee-pee in one pair of training panties this morning and now I am changing you out of another wet pair right now. You will just lay back and let Auntie Daria get you cleaned up and in a nice thick diaper."

I loved and hated that she was right. I did belong in a nice thick diaper. I also realized she didn't call herself mommy, which I was grateful for. I did not see her like that and I am glad she didn't see me like that either. Though calling herself Auntie made me wonder what our relationship was now or if this was just a one time little game she wanted to play. I heard the tapes being fastened onto my waste and she patted my crotch signalling that she was done. I stood up from the table and looked down trying to straighten out my skirt to hide my diaper, it did hide it, but I couldn't bend over at all or it would show. I hugged my best friend, turned Auntie, and cried on her shoulder. I was so happy to finally be free. Free from the burden I was carrying around, trying to hide myself from her was too much.

"Shhh, it's ok baby, Auntie is here for you. Now it has been a long day, lets get you a baba and into bed. We can talk more tomorrow."

At first I was fine with that idea, but then realized I didn't bring any pjs with me, which I don't ever use unless I am not sleeping at home. Then I thought of her husband, what will Joey think of me now? I was starting to hyperventilate.

"Wh..at about Jo..eey?"

I stuttered almost not being able to talk as I tried to catch my breath.

"Shh, shhh. Don't you worry about Joey, he doesn't need to know anything. This is just between you and me. Besides, before the sun comes up in the morning he will be out of town on some job he has to do in the city. So he will be gone all weekend. Now lets get you out of these cloths and into the crib."

I sighed as I was so relieved, wait what?

"Cloths, Crib?"

I was so confused right now, but she had already started to strip my skirt from me.

"You can sleep in just your T-shirt and diaper tonight, It's warm enough in the house and the crib was build just as sturdy as the changing table. I had it made to hold me and my new baby. Ma told me how some babies have trouble sleeping without hearing their mama's heartbeat so I thought it would be a good idea, so you should have no issues sleeping in their tonight."

After I was put in the crib, I needed a footstool and some help from Daria to get into it. Daria left and came back with a bottle full of some warm milk. I never told her this, but that is how I sometimes get to sleep at night, so this was really nice. She kissed my head and waved to me as she turned out the lights, leaving on a night light and closing the door. The start of the worse day of my life has turned into the best evening of my life. I laid there thinking that there was no way i'd be falling asleep, but from today's events my body relaxed and my eye's closed and I was slowly entering dreamland. As the darkness overtook me and my mind drifted away I could feel my body relax even more as I felt my diaper grow warm.

Edited by Aries
  • Like 2

Excellent chapter! There's nothing more to say about it! And I'm very excited to see where this will go next.

Also there's one part you need to edit:

2 hours ago, Aries said:

At first I was fine with that idea, but then realized I didn't bring any pjs with me, which I don't ever use unless I am not sleeping at home. Then I thought of her husband, what will Joey think of me now? I was starting to hyperventilate.

This part is shaded Green like Daria's text. You're gonna want to fix that.

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Excellent chapter! There's nothing more to say about it! And I'm very excited to see where this will go next.

Thanks, not sure when i will have the next chapter out, i haven't even started it yet lol

7 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

This part is shaded Green like Daria's text. You're gonna want to fix that.

Oops, thanks i didn't notice that, my laptop hates me lol.

9 minutes ago, Aries said:

Thanks, not sure when i will have the next chapter out, i haven't even started it yet lol

Do you know where you want it to go? If not you could always PM me if you need someone to bounce ideas off of. :)

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Do you know where you want it to go? If not you could always PM me if you need someone to bounce ideas off of. :)

Thanks, i do have an idea, but i just need to fill in the space. Though at the moment i just know about part 2, i guess you can call it, or the next step, but after that i am not sure yet where it will go.

Once i get through chapter 8, 9 or 10, depending on how many chapers it takes for me to get to the next big step, i might just PM you to bounce ideas off of.

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Ooooooo there's an Act II? Sweet!

I guess it can be called that, it's just another big change in Jess's life, other then what's happening now. Well what you all think is happening now hehe

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

Well what you all think is happening now hehe

Hmm... Well obviously now we need a new source of conflict, since the whole Stalker thing has kinda resolved itself. Here are my 2 ideas:

A. Jess starts developing feelings for Daria. Which, since she's a married woman, could be quite problematic.

B. Joey finds the pictures of Jess, thinks Daria is having an affair with her freaky BFF.

However, neither of those seem... Kinky enough for your tastes. :P