LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

19 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I have 14 chapters of "Breaking the Girl", I miiiiiiight be able to be convinced to share it.

Yes, please.  I'm already feeling milk withdrawals from Biggest of Desires.  

Drat, they've all wandered off.

Please some of you readers who don't comment, leave some comments.  Kimmy likes them.  Maybe then she will release the story we've been waiting on for nearly a year.

Guest KWOceans
25 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Please some of you readers who don't comment, leave some comments.  Kimmy likes them.  Maybe then she will release the story we've been waiting on for nearly a year.

Would it be mean to say 'Correction, YOU'VE all been waiting a year' I happen to have read all fourteen chapters. And they are certainly divine. Works of art, as per Kimmy's usual. 

How about this:  if there's a day we don't have a "Biggest Desires" chapter to post, I'll post a "Breaking the Girl"... until I run out of that too

X_X

3 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Would it be mean to say 'Correction, YOU'VE all been waiting a year' I happen to have read all fourteen chapters. And they are certainly divine. Works of art, as per Kimmy's usual. 

You're such a brat

7 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Of course it's mean.  Feeling like Megan Markel's half-sister not invited to the wedding.

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

How about this:  if there's a day we don't have a "Biggest Desires" chapter to post, I'll post a "Breaking the Girl"... until I run out of that too

X_X

uh, sure  I'm totally for that.

6 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

:angry:

7 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

X_X

I'd agree to anything if it meant reading another one of your stories, especially that one

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

I'd agree to anything if it meant reading another one of your stories, especially that one

Awww thanks.

The only reason I haven't started posting it already is because I don't want to leave everyone hanging again.  I'm really enjoying the story, though it's weird to write in the first person again for the first time in a year.

Guest KWOceans
7 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

X_X

You're such a brat

First of all, there's going to be another chapter. It's going to be finished. As you know, but I'll say for the readers' sake, my life has decided lately to first implode, then explode, then spontaneously combust, then someone taped the itty bitty pieces back together, only for it to explode again. I feel I deserve a smidge of slack and another Breaking the Girl chapter. *Prods Kimmy*

Secondly, we have talked about how rude it is for Littles to name call. You're being very impolite, Kimmy. Do we need to sit down and have a very serious talk, Little Girl?

7 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Of course it's mean.  Feeling like Megan Markel's half-sister not invited to the wedding.

uh, sure  I'm totally for that.

Sorry, not sorry :P I trial read for Kimmy. She does for me too, though I seriously don't write enough for it to be an even amount, though she has the newest chapter of Tourist Troubles. I'm trying to backlog a bit on that though. But a writer has to have some fun tormenting people, so I'm gonna rub it in a bit. :P 

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

That's a very frowny face you got going on there, Aries. Are you fussy, Little one? Cause Auntie Maya knows a good cure for fussy Littles. A nice spanking and a warm bottle of milk will usually do the trick. But I bet you could also do with a pretty little dress too. Perhaps something with puffed sleeves and a short, flouncy skirt? Show off your pretty pink triple layered diapers?

So I'm thinking Maya is currently working on Chapter 22

Kimmy will post Breaking the Girl on days Biggest of Desires does not post

Is that it?

I don't mind you rubbing it in, Maya. :wacko:

4 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

First of all, there's going to be another chapter. It's going to be finished. As you know, but I'll say for the readers' sake, my life has decided lately to first implode, then explode, then spontaneously combust, then someone taped the itty bitty pieces back together, only for it to explode again. I feel I deserve a smidge of slack and another Breaking the Girl chapter. *Prods Kimmy*

Secondly, we have talked about how rude it is for Littles to name call. You're being very impolite, Kimmy. Do we need to sit down and have a very serious talk, Little Girl?

Sorry, not sorry :P I trial read for Kimmy. She does for me too, though I seriously don't write enough for it to be an even amount, though she has the newest chapter of Tourist Troubles. I'm trying to backlog a bit on that though. But a writer has to have some fun tormenting people, so I'm gonna rub it in a bit. :P 

That's a very frowny face you got going on there, Aries. Are you fussy, Little one? Cause Auntie Maya knows a good cure for fussy Littles. A nice spanking and a warm bottle of milk will usually do the trick. But I bet you could also do with a pretty little dress too. Perhaps something with puffed sleeves and a short, flouncy skirt? Show off your pretty pink triple layered diapers?

I'll get you one as soon as I can, I'm pretty pleased with my pace on it so far, honestly.  I've written 10 chapters in 10 days!  :O

The newest chapter of Tourist Troubles is good too, we get to see one of my favorite characters from Maya's entire pantheon.

I run all my stuff by Maya, and then I actually drafted another beta reader because Maya's ace and thus not necessarily interested in some of the naughtier bits of "Breaking the Girl" (and it's not a Dimension story), so I wanted a little additional input to make sure it was good in that department :)

6 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

*shuffles feet bashfully* No, I'm not fussy, though a nice bottle does sound good, but I'm too old for that.

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

So I'm thinking Maya is currently working on Chapter 22

Kimmy will post Breaking the Girl on days Biggest of Desires does not post

Is that it?

I don't mind you rubbing it in, Maya. :wacko:

Correct on all counts.  So if Maya wants to lord the fact that she's read more BtG over everyone, she needs to finish Chapter 22 - but she's dealing with some life-stuff right now, so it's totally understandable if that doesn't happen.

10 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

my life has decided lately to first implode, then explode, then spontaneously combust, then someone taped the itty bitty pieces back together, only for it to explode again.

I hope things work out, it seems a lot of people i know, either online or irl seem to be going through something lately

Guest KWOceans
6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I'll get you one as soon as I can, I'm pretty pleased with my pace on it so far, honestly.  I've written 10 chapters in 10 days!  :O

The newest chapter of Tourist Troubles is good too, we get to see one of my favorite characters from Maya's entire pantheon.

I run all my stuff by Maya, and then I actually drafted another beta reader because Maya's ace and thus not necessarily interested in some of the naughtier bits of "Breaking the Girl" (and it's not a Dimension story), so I wanted a little additional input to make sure it was good in that department :)

Wait, who IS your favorite character? And what is this about a second Beta? I feel offended and replaceable. 

3 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Wait, who IS your favorite character? And what is this about a second Beta? I feel offended and replaceable. 

Augmented but never replaced, my dearest Auntie Maya.  I'm greedy for validation, you know that.

And if I posted who my favorite character was here, it would ruin some of the fun when you post it.

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, Aries said:

I hope things work out, it seems a lot of people i know, either online or irl seem to be going through something lately

I'll be alright. At least, if life is perhaps willing to cut me a small break now. I feel it's thrown enough at me for one session. 

5 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Sorry about the implosions, explosions, Maya.  I'm really not making any demands.  Not really.

Oh, I know. No worries. You're all very understanding and wonderful people. I'm just hassling Kimmy. Both because it's fun and it makes me feel better :P

3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Augmented but never replaced, my dearest Auntie Maya.  I'm greedy for validation, you know that.

And if I posted who my favorite character was here, it would ruin some of the fun when you post it.

Tell me through email then. I'm curious now. 

13 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

and then I actually drafted another beta reader because Maya's ace and thus not necessarily interested in some of the naughtier bits of "Breaking the Girl"

That would be me. She knew I was a CG and since BtG is about a CG she thought I would make the perfect beta reader.

And she was right! BtG appeals to me much more than her DD stories do. It's so hard to find good CG story here since most people like to write from the Little's perspective. But BtG is perfect for me. :wub:

11 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That would be me. She knew I was a CG and since BtG is about a CG she thought I would make the perfect beta reader.

Of course it is, so i guess you've read it before the rest if us as well. :angry:

I'll just go over here and cry.

:crying-baby-smiley-emoticon: 

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Exactly - it feels like something is missing, you walk differently, you sit differently.  It's not something that makes a ton of sense if you haven't felt it yourself.

But Sabrina is enjoying that feeling of freedom down below right now!

Damn I've never worn longer than over night.

3 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Damn I've never worn longer than over night.

Well not the same diaper, silly.  They don't last that long anyway, even if you manage not to wet them.  They get all clumpy and uncomfortable... though boosters help them last longer.

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Well not the same diaper, silly.  They don't last that long anyway, even if you manage not to wet them.  They get all clumpy and uncomfortable... though boosters help them last longer.

Oh I know that, I meant I've never worn them plural for longer than that ;)