LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

Wow! What are the odds they'd be talking about LittleDomme when she's sitting right there in front of them?

Well, since you're the authors and you can do literally anything you want, I'd say the odds are pretty good. ;)

Well, i think a night in a messy diaper might be in order. I just hope her new Amazon sub don't think to poorly of her when she comes to rescure her Little mistress and finds her in a messy diaper.

Twists on twists on twists! My prediction: Brie's rescuer tonight is not what she seems, Brie gets kidnapped, has a bad few days before being rescued by Naomi, who Brie decides isn't too bad after all and they live happily ever after. Maybe with the occasional play date with James' husband.

1 hour ago, Aries said:

Well, i think a night in a messy diaper might be in order

Well, since Naomi sleeps with Saberina on top of her I don't think that would be too pleasant for her either! :48_EmoticonsHDcom:

Although I'm sure she's due for a messy diaper soon. She hasn't pooped in at least 24 hours and I think her 1st dirty diaper would be too, shall we say, dramatic to just skip over. Unless she actually does get rescued tonight (Which I still doubt) in which case she might just avoid it. For now. ;)

1 hour ago, harrycrosby said:

Twists on twists on twists! My prediction: Brie's rescuer tonight is not what she seems, Brie gets kidnapped, has a bad few days before being rescued by Naomi, who Brie decides isn't too bad after all and they live happily ever after. Maybe with the occasional play date with James' husband.

As much as i don't like that outcome, i bet you are pretty close to the mark.

21 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well, since Naomi sleeps with Saberina on top of her I don't think that would be too pleasant for her either! :48_EmoticonsHDcom:

This is true, but one thing about stories is that the authers can make it less unpleasant for Naomi, either Naomi conveniently has a head cold and can't smell anything, or she has some sort os special plastic pants that blocks out all the smells.

24 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Although I'm sure she's due for a messy diaper soon. She hasn't pooped in at least 24 hours and I think her 1st dirty diaper would be too, shall we say, dramatic to just skip over. Unless she actually does get rescued tonight (Which I still doubt) in which case she might just avoid it. For now. ;)

As much as i want her to be rescued by her Amazon sub, i also doubt it will happen. I do have two ideas on that. 1. @harrycrosby is correct 2. It isn't a trap or kidnapping and she gets rescued, for a day and then Naomi finds them and makes the other Amazon her slave 3. It is a trap and all hope is gone.

But yes it is time for a kessy diaper soon, unless she somehow avoids it a bit longer.

On 6/13/2018 at 1:46 AM, ELLIE52 said:

No milk tonite.  Escape is possible.  The introduction of James' partner's ideas could be interesting in the future.

Thanks for the update.  Have fun with your Mommy-type today!

Poor Sabrina couldn't take the blow to her ego.  Typical Little behavior ;)

I did have a good time, we went to a water park and I splashed around a lot.

On 6/13/2018 at 1:54 AM, herezulo said:

A late-night update! Very awesome!

The dinner didn't seem to go as bad as it could have. Sabrina lost some of her dignity, but it was to an Amazon that she'll (maybe) never see again and Naomi. Hopefully, Naomi doesn't punish Sabrina too much later. Naomi threatened her with a gagging and formula for dinner, but Naomi could still restrain Sabrina too. The formula could also be drugged with something that hinders her. Maybe Naomi will be merciful, and Sabrina will get her chance to escape. I hope she can, and that Rachel is who she says she is.

Poor Sabrina, all she wants is to be taken seriously and to be treated like an adult... and also have her own Amazon to walk on a leash.  Is that too much to ask!?

On 6/13/2018 at 3:31 AM, YourFNF said:

I would have doubled down and told the guy to get fucked. I'm already in for a beating might as well make it worth it. Then again I'm borderline suicidal, politically radical, and possessed of fanatical levels of agro.

......Honestly I wonder how many jobs I'm going to get fired from because of my inability to take shit......

I've played characters like those in these RPs, it can be a lot of fun :D

Sabrina doesn't want her nighttime escape plans to be compromised, however... I wonder if they will be?

On 6/13/2018 at 7:39 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

Wow! What are the odds they'd be talking about LittleDomme when she's sitting right there in front of them?

Well, since you're the authors and you can do literally anything you want, I'd say the odds are pretty good. ;)

Well... LittleDomme isn't a celebrity per se, but to those in tune with this subversive subculture, she kind of is.  And it was affecting James' bottom line, so he was familiar.  The odds might not be as far off as you think :D

On 6/13/2018 at 7:42 AM, Aries said:

Well, i think a night in a messy diaper might be in order. I just hope her new Amazon sub don't think to poorly of her when she comes to rescure her Little mistress and finds her in a messy diaper.

I hope it wouldn't ruin the whole escape attempt... hopefully Rachel can understand any... discolored diapers as unavoidable :O

On 6/13/2018 at 8:14 AM, harrycrosby said:

A bold prediction!  I wonder if you're right, or if Sabrina's savior Rachel will be just what she wants... and then Naomi tracks them both down?  Poor submissive Amazon could be in a lot of trouble then.

On 6/13/2018 at 9:16 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

I sometimes go 2-3 days between movements, not everyone goes every day.  It will happen eventually though!  And I don't imagine Naomi would want that on top of her either.

14 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I sometimes go 2-3 days between movements, not everyone goes every day.  It will happen eventually though!  And I don't imagine Naomi would want that on top of her either.

Well, in this case Naomi might just lock her in a crib wearing her messy diaper all night, just for embarrassing her like that at the restraunt and in front of her business colleague.

Guest KWOceans

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"Hush now," Naomi silenced Sabrina with a finger pressed gently to her lips. "All is forgiven. This was too adventurous for a first day. I had to meet with him, it couldn't be helped, but this was too much for you. I should have known that, should have worked something better out. It's not your fault. Are you okay, hon?" she asked, kissing the Little softly on the lips, keeping their faces close together.  Sabrina actually did feel comforted. "I'm sorry for taking you in there. I think your writing is lovely and that you're a very wonderful girl, Brie."

"I'm okay, but... please don't gag me," she pleaded quietly, holding her pacifier in one hand but not resisting as the buckle at the crotch pressed the wet padding against her, though she did grimace.  Her eyes threatened to water again, and she gave into it, grabbing onto that sadness and instability.  "I don't want you to leave me in the bouncer all night, I want to be close to you."  Her tears spilled over again and she bit her lip, trying to look like she was fighting the tears.

"Honey, no, I would never... " Naomi drew back, looking genuinely hurt.  "Sabrina, listen to me; I would never, ever leave you in a bouncer all night, no matter how cross with you I was. Brie, honey, that's goes beyond cruel and into abusive. Bria, if I scare you that much that you think I could be so awful... then I've truly failed you thus far and for that I am sorry. I'm not mad at you. I'm not going to gag you or put you in your bouncer. Just hang tight and we can cuddle when we get home if you like, okay?"

Sabrina nodded solemnly, wiping away tears.

"I'm sorry I made you mad," she sniffled.

"There's nothing to be sorry for. Let's just go home, we'll have a nice little dinner, just you and me, and then we'll cuddle up and watch a movie, okay? It can be a lazy night, and if we pass out on the couch, we pass out on the couch. Does that sound okay, sweetie? Please don't be sad."

Sabrina pondered on the volatile tempers of Amazons on the ride home - all she had done was defend her writing, her passion, to the sleazy businessman and Naomi had jumped immediately to threats of confinement and denial.  She had no idea at this point if she was going to get food for dinner or just a bottle of 'formula' which could mean anything from a meal replacement drink to something that would leave her brain addled for days.  She desperately hoped it wasn't the latter, and she wasn't sure if it would be easier to escape from Naomi's bed or the couch.  She grimaced at the feeling of the wet diaper between her legs, and she still had to go... so she went.  There was no way Naomi was letting her out of the awful things now anyway, there were enough scares in her life with the Amazon that even she was beginning to think it was a good idea, and for some reason the Amazon's milk seemed to go right through her.

She squirmed as the soggy padding grew warm and expanded slightly, frowning as she reflected on her predicament, wishing once again that she had never believed Rebel - who turned out to be Naomi after all.  She had been stupid, and she was paying the price. 

Once again, her thoughts turned to Rachel as Naomi's car pulled back into her driveway.

Naomi felt dreadful over how Sabrina had taken her idle threats at the restaurant.  She was sure the Little had understood - she HAD to be firm, had to be the perfect Amazon mommy in public when eyes were upon her, even James'.  Ultimately, she liked James but she wasn't without complaint.  He was brusque and opinionated - a bad combination - and tended to be very off-putting.  It was why she tended to handle the interpersonal parts of their partnership.  James was a brilliant strategist, but he HAD to be the smartest person in the room.  She knew how to stroke his ego and over time, he slowly realized that she was right much more frequently than she was wrong.  That sort of thing had been worked out years ago, when they functioned at a much smaller scale, before he moved back to the east side of the island.

Of course he had shot off at the mouth, and naturally it HAD to be badmouthing Sabrina's pride and joy, those vulgar stories that she loved so much.  Her heart was breaking that Sabrina thought she would do such awful things to her.  Yes, she was an Amazon and yes, she had a temper... but that had all been for show.  Who knew when the staff of the Stone Ladle would step in, she had to keep the act up.

With a sigh, she opened the back door and leaned over her precious baby.  As Sabrina sat there, pacifier between her lips and her dress hiked up, Naomi's heart ached.  She loved this Little so much, she wanted nothing more than to hold her and cuddle her and relax until they both fell to sleep.  The pink diaper was swollen between the girl's legs - she had thought that her Little had been wet before they had entered the restaurant, but the sound of her wetting herself as she and James glared at her had been unmistakable.  The child was soaked.

Sure enough, once she had the Little unbuckled and in her arms, the soggy padding squished against her hips.  How this girl ever made it without diapers is entirely beyond me.  She's a fountain and to say she scares easily is an understatement.  I wonder how many accidents a week she had before I saved her.  Hugging the Little tight, she carried her straight into the house, and upstairs to the bathroom.  She set her Little down gently and didn’t bother to close the door, to give her this show of trust - she had latched the Little-proof front door bolt, there wasn't anywhere she could go.  She goes about filling the tub while Brie sat quietly, adding some bubbles to make her bathing more fun.

"You know that I wasn't actually angry with you, right?" she began, stripping the child's clothing away before removing her diaper, balling it up and tossing in the trash.  "You're still a person, you have pride and feelings and James said some cruel things. I was a touch annoyed, but it's really on me what happened. I only said those things because we had an audience. I don't want you to feel afraid of me, Brie. I'm not going to hurt you or abuse you, I promise."

"Why is your society so awful?" Sabrina asked, her voice showing a hint of anger - Naomi couldn't blame her, entirely.  "It seems to be even worse with the fancy-pants types, why would threatening someone like that be seen as a good thing?"  The child sighed, a weary sound, much too adult for someone so small.  "I can't tell if the movies are the way they are because you Amazons act that way, or if you act that way because of the movies."

"It's complicated, honey," Naomi sighed in return, gently washing Brie's body.  "Many of my people wear masks. They act a certain way in public because it's a perceived image of how we should be, and deviating from that is frowned upon. It can make someone's life very difficult, so they play a role. Some people are cruel and mean, others are quite kind and just wearing a public mask. James, for example, is very blatantly sizeist and comes off as a complete jerk sometimes, but behind closed doors, he's a very kind and affectionate soul. I know it doesn't really make sense, but it's just the way things are most of the time."

Uncapping a bottle of shampoo, Naomi lathered some and began massaging her Little's scalp - that tended to be a magic button with Littles, it calmed them down.

"No kidding it doesn't make sense," Brie grumped.  She may have seemed sullen, but Naomi didn't miss the way some of the tension left her shoulders, the way she leaned into the fingers in her hair.  "You really scared me.  I thought you were serious, I was so scared I had an accident.  Can you give me some kind of signal or something when you're not serious?  A hand gesture?  That way I can play along instead of peeing my pants in fear."  She blushed, pausing for a moment,  "I can't exactly stop you from doing whatever you want to me.  You proved that pretty thoroughly with the bouncer.  So if you threaten that you're going to gag me for the rest of the night and feed me formula... there's no real way for me to know that's not what you're actually planning."

"I know. And I'm sorry, Brie, I really am," Naomi assured her.  "I didn't mean to frighten you like that. I thought you were aware that it's mostly just a show when we're out in public. I usually make threats only as a warning that my patience is being tried or because it's the socially expected thing in a situation, such as dealing with Littles. I am slow to anger, Bria, and even slower to act in harsh ways once I am. By that point, I wouldn't be threatening, I'd be acting. To give you a clue, if I'm threatening you with a punishment that takes place in the near future with no one else around, it's probably not real. So if I threaten that you'll spend the night in a messy diaper for your behavior, it's not true, it's a warning to change what you're doing. I'm saying it because it's the type of punishment society would approve of, but no one will actually know if I follow through with it. If the threat is for real time, then yes, I'm being serious. If I tell you that I'm ordering you formula for dinner while we're at a restaurant or that you're going over my knee in a minute if you don't smarten up, then yes, I mean it, because those are things that have to be followed through, people can see that. And on some occasions, it may come to an in the moment punishment even if it's not totally deserved, because of the people we're around and the expectations. But there would be lots of cuddles and love after and I would make it up to you."

"Amazons," her dramatic Little sighed, but relaxed further between her hands.  "You do realize that your entire species is insane, right?"  Brie shook her head, not even trying to resist or wash herself, which made Naomi smile. There’s a rush of pleasure and contentment that comes with being able to release her nurturing urges without being fought or screamed at along the way. It’s a heavenly moment of peace that turns a once twitchy tiger in a hunter’s crouch, to a purring housecat, eager for attention and ready to bathe others in copious amounts of love and joy.  "I appreciate the clarification, it will make this sort of thing much easier in the future.  I just hope we can avoid going out in public." The statement was a little surprising from the Little - she was usually an incredibly social creature.  The poor dear must have been shaken quite badly by their outing, but Naomi had an idea on how to repair some of the damage.

"Believe me, sweetheart," Naomi chuckled, rinsing her beloved Little's hair, "I know. I don't understand some of our customs any more than you do. I've thought about moving sometimes. Allemagne doesn't really feel much like home anymore, especially lately. I used to think I'd move to Gaule or Albion, perhaps, but then business opportunities arose and took up time and, well, life has a way of slipping by. I did get to meet you, however - so there's a highlight. I might put more thought into it now. The club will reach a point in the next few months where I'm not needed. I'll train a manager and then it will be time to move and start up fresh. I might do it on a different island, I think. I'd very much like for you to come with me, if you're willing."

Yet another amazing chapter. ♡

I'm not sure which story conflicts me more: this one or Small Frosty. Both are about a Mommy-type who comes in and "saves" a Little Girl against her will. And both do a pretty good job of it. But the fact remains that both Ginger & Naomi took their desired 'babies" as their own without any form of consent. And yet in both of the stories I can't help but side with Ginger & Naomi because they make some decent points for the circumvention of a persons will for their own good. It makes me question what I believe about where the rights of the individual begins and ends.

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Yet another amazing chapter. ♡

I'm not sure which story conflicts me more: this one or Small Frosty. Both are about a Mommy-type who comes in and "saves" a Little Girl against her will. And both do a pretty good job of it. But the fact remains that both Ginger & Naomi took their desired 'babies" as their own without any form of consent. And yet in both of the stories I can't help but side with Ginger & Naomi because they make some decent points for the circumvention of a persons will for their own good. It makes me question what I believe about where the rights of the individual begins and ends.

I haven't read Small Frosty, but I can say this (warning, my personal beliefs):

Both Naomi and Sabrina are wrong.  Sabrina should not have attempted to take Naomi's will - even though the serum was fake, the intent was there and she was wrong.  Naomi should not have tried to "save" Sabrina - she's a predator here, she's admitted to her own predatory instincts in previous chapters, and her initial motive was not altruistic.

Buuuuut... it's a fictional world where Sabrina was in some modicum of danger just by existing.  Writing her stories made that worse, perhaps... and actively seeking to harm others certainly made it worse.  But Sabrina was self-sufficient and had a good job, so I can't really say Naomi was right to take her.

1 hour ago, KWOceans said:

Many of my people wear masks. They act a certain way in public because it's a perceived image of how we should be, and deviating from that is frowned upon. It can make someone's life very difficult, so they play a role. Some people are cruel and mean, others are quite kind and just wearing a public mask.

Naomi struck the social nail on the head! Talk about real-world parallels.

It makes me smile when I see a coworker's jaw drop when my comments don't align with the mental image they have of me. But only a couple people I work with know much about my personal life outside work and gaming and certainly none of them know anything about this facet of me.

4 minutes ago, chansu ragedashi said:

Naomi struck the social nail on the head! Talk about real-world parallels.

It makes me smile when I see a coworker's jaw drop when my comments don't align with the mental image they have of me. But only a couple people I work with know much about my personal life outside work and gaming and certainly none of them know anything about this facet of me.

I've met you, so the image of you at a job doesn't align with my mental image - which is you in fox PJs! ;)

11 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Both Naomi and Sabrina are wrong.  Sabrina should not have attempted to take Naomi's will - even though the serum was fake, the intent was there and she was wrong.  Naomi should not have tried to "save" Sabrina - she's a predator here, she's admitted to her own predatory instincts in previous chapters, and her initial motive was not altruistic.

My sentiments exactly. And yet I cannot help but think of Naomi as at least being "more right" than Saberina. At least this way Naomi gets her happiness and Saberina gets security in a hostile world. And she's still probably happier as a baby than if she were in jail where she belongs.

But then, I guess that's (part) or what the DD is about: examining the Rights of the individual through an alternative lens. Do Littles deserve the same Rights as Amazons? What does it mean to have Rights if they can be taken away so easily? If Amazons have evolved to have a "Predatory Nurturing Instinct" towards Littles, should the government be stepping in to protect the Littles even if it goes against the nature of the planet's dominant species?

God, this is WAY too deep for a fetish-based world that originated with someone named "Princess PottyPants." 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

My sentiments exactly. And yet I cannot help but think of Naomi as at least being "more right" than Saberina. At least this way Naomi gets her happiness and Saberina gets security in a hostile world. And she's still probably happier as a baby than if she were in jail where she belongs.

But then, I guess that's (part) or what the DD is about: examining the Rights of the individual through an alternative lens. Do Littles deserve the same Rights as Amazons? What does it mean to have Rights if they can be taken away so easily? If Amazons have evolved to have a "Predatory Nurturing Instinct" towards Littles, should the government be stepping in to protect the Littles even if it goes against the nature of the planet's dominant species?

God, this is WAY too deep for a fetish-based world that originated with someone named "Princess PottyPants." 

This is honestly why I love the world she created so much.  I've gotten to explore a lot of ideas within that framework, and made up my own little world within her concept.

I've looked at second chances, emotional maturity, gender acceptance, gender expansion, loving yourself even when things go wrong, alternative love, honesty in communication, management of expectations between friends and lovers, the nature of consent and will, dealing with the person you love changing and evolving over time, and several other really deep themes... while hopefully still managing to write stimulating and exciting fetish erotica :D

41 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm going to have to be opposite to you trip, mainly because of my politics and my lived experience. I'm an anarchosocialist, transfeminen queer, and disabled.  In this universe to me the Amazons are clearly the Primary Capital Holders and beneficiaries of species privilege. They use the might of the State to terrorize and coerce. They are in short, the Oppressor.  Sabrina may have taken it to far and crossed a line and for that I must condemn her actions in the specific. But in general I believe in this situation the use of force to resist is just. Therefore Naomi as the Oppressor and member of the Petite Bourgeois is still primarily in the wrong.

@bbykimmy

Honestly if I lived in this universe I'd probably be running around firebombing factories(after hours so no casualties and less security)  that make restraining and control devices. Napalm is surprisingly easy to make, just need a gelling agent and your choice of petrochem. 

@YourFNF You're forgetting one important factor: You are Human. Your outrage against being oppressed is based around the idea that, as a human being, you should have the same Rights as any other Human Being. Because all Humans are created equal.

But Saberina & Naomi aren't Human. They are Amazon & Little.

Unlike our world that only has 1 sentient race the DD has 3 (though we'll just focus on Amazons & Littles for now.) As such you have to ask what basis there is for Equality between the different races? To my knowledge there is no Religious structure in the DD, so Equality cannot be based on the sacredness of the individual; Their "Souls" cannot be used is the immeasurable measure of their worth.

Canonically, Amazons are bigger, stronger AND smarter than Littles from a genetic point of view. In other words, Amazons & Littles are NOT created equal. So what basis can there be for equality between them?

Let me be clear: I am NOT suggesting that Might makes Right. That Littles deserve to be subjugated by Amazons simply because they're smaller. I'm saying that I believe it is impossible for Amazons and Littles to coexist equally because there's no basis for said equality.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

@YourFNF You're forgetting one important factor: You are Human. Your outrage against being oppressed is based around the idea that, as a human being, you should have the same Rights as any other Human Being. Because all Humans are created equal.

But Saberina & Naomi aren't Human. They are Amazon & Little.

Unlike our world that only has 1 sentient race the DD has 3 (though we'll just focus on Amazons & Littles for now.) As such you have to ask what basis there is for Equality between the different races? To my knowledge there is no Religious structure in the DD, so Equality cannot be based on the sacredness of the individual; Their "Souls" cannot be used is the immeasurable measure of their worth.

Canonically, Amazons are bigger, stronger AND smarter than Littles from a genetic point of view. In other words, Amazons & Littles are NOT created equal. So what basis can there be for equality between them?

Let me be clear: I am NOT suggesting that Might makes Right. That Littles deserve to be subjugated by Amazons simply because they're smaller. I'm saying that I believe it is impossible for Amazons and Littles to coexist equally because there's no basis for said equality.

One could argue that all sapient actors are equal because of their sapience. That as Kant put it they are ends in of themselves. That is the basis of my outrage that Naomi is treating Sabrina as means of getting what she wants, not as an end in of her self.

3 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I've met you, so the image of you at a job doesn't align with my mental image - which is you in fox PJs! ;)

Shh! I'm big and bossy! Grr! See?:09_EmoticonsHDcom:

(Then there must be major cognitive dissonance when I say I'm actually partially in charge and have like a dozen people every day that i have to make sure are being productive and getting the right stuff done in the right time/order)

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

One could argue that all sapient actors are equal because of their sapience. That as Kant put it they are ends in of themselves.

True. And I do believe that. I believe that even though Amazons might be superior to Littles in virtually every measurable way. Sentience is something beyond the physical, measurable world and as such should never be tampered with.

I was just saying it's interesting to look at the idea of Rights and Equality through a lens we could never use in the "real" world.

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

True. And I do believe that. I believe that even though Amazons might be superior to Littles in virtually every measurable way. Sentience is something beyond the physical, measurable world and as such should never be tampered with.

I was just saying it's interesting to look at the idea of Rights and Equality through a lens we could never use in the "real" world.

Oh I definitely agree. That's why speculative fiction is so amazing for exploring issues of social and economic justice. Especially if you want to get one past the censors.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

11 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

One could argue that all sapient actors are equal because of their sapience. That as Kant put it they are ends in of themselves. That is the basis of my outrage that Naomi is treating Sabrina as means of getting what she wants, not as an end in of her self.

I love that this is turning really philosophical and I gotta agree with @YourFNF on the philosophical basis that, even though amazons and little aren't created equal, they are both intelligent, social, and morally aware groups.

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

@bbykimmy loving it, even though there hasn't been any diapered Amazon women running around YET. 

@Wannatripbaby @YourFNF

You two are getting to deep for me lol.

Ah it's okay Aries your trying.  Have a cookie.

5 minutes ago, chansu ragedashi said:

I love that this is turning really philosophical and I gotta agree with @YourFNF on the philosophical basis that, even though amazons and little aren't created equal, they are both intelligent, social, and morally aware groups.

I think that's why ultimately, Amy in "Making the Best of It" I felt was morally redeemed as a character was because of how she was willing to sacrifice for the Little character.

31 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Ah it's okay Aries your trying.  Have a cookie.

I think that's why ultimately, Amy in "Making the Best of It" I felt was morally redeemed as a character was because of how she was willing to sacrifice for the Little character.

Best of It was something special, I don't know if any story I ever write will hit the chords quite the same way that one did.  Best of It was straight from the heart.

I'm glad that, while this one isn't as emotionally deep, it's sparking a lot of thought-provoking discussions.