LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Really great to hear.  I would say   Cool Beans  but then Maya would have to google, probably all of you. LOL

I say "cool beans" all the time :P

@bbykimmy The moment Naomi goes for a restroom break I would be hauling ass out of that restaurant.

11 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

@bbykimmy The moment Naomi goes for a restroom break I would be hauling ass out of that restaurant.

Sounds like a good plan to me!  What could go wrong?  ;) 

@YourFNF I'm curious as to what your plan would be after escaping the restaurant? You'd still be dressed in baby clothes and a thick diaper, neither of which you could remove. Any Amazon or Mid would recognize you as a Runaway and would likely try to capture you. So please, regale us with this brilliantly thought out plan of yours. :)

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

@YourFNF I'm curious as to what your plan would be after escaping the restaurant? You'd still be dressed in baby clothes and a thick diaper, neither of which you could remove. Any Amazon or Mid would recognize you as a Runaway and would likely try to capture you. So please, regale us with this brilliantly thought out plan of yours. :)

Here comes the violence

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Honestly I head for a hospital once they check the records and see  that I'm not adopted I'm in the clear.

3 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly I head for a hospital once they check the records and see  that I'm not adopted I'm in the clear.

That... Huh. That honestly could work. And it's not even violent! I'm impressed. :)

That... Huh. That honestly could work. And it's not even violent! I'm impressed. :)

Actually if  I just say that I'm lost I could probably get someone to take me to one. Despite how agro I come off I'm actually quite smart. (huffs indignantly)

It's true - then the burden of proof is on Naomi to present that Permit and levy any accusations of assault against Sabrina... if she has evidence.  Let's hope Sabrina is thinking that clearly!

6 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Actually if  I just say that I'm lost I could probably get someone to take me to one. Despite how agro I come off I'm actually quite smart. (huffs indignantly)

I'm sorry. I meant no disrespect. I've seen your writing and you're certainly a lot smarter than I am.

Of course, Naomi would know all that, so she wouldn't leave you alone to use the restroom unless you were thoroughly restrained. Shattering your entire plan before it could even begin.

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm sorry. I meant no disrespect. I've seen your writing and you're certainly a lot smarter than I am.

Of course, Naomi would know all that, so she wouldn't leave you alone to use the restroom unless you were thoroughly restrained. Shattering your entire plan before it could even begin.

Lies, Amazons never use restraints, that would be unfair!

@bbykimmy I would like to make a counter argument:

On 6/7/2018 at 9:54 AM, bbykimmy said:

Naomi carried her across the room, heading for an infant bouncer.

"No!" she screamed desperately, writhing against Naomi's grip.  She squeaked as she felt herself being put down... straight into the baby bouncer.  A stationary sling with a round plastic tray surrounded by sensory toys.  She began to object, but Naomi strapped her hands to the tray with leather restraints that were built into the awful contraption, rendering her hands useless.  "You can't-"

She was silenced by a pacifier, stuffed in her mouth and inflated, pressing down on her tongue and holding it there.  She tugged at her wrists frantically, her toes barely touching the ground.

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

@bbykimmy I would like to make a counter argument:

What was great about this was that most of these stories, the Amazon introduces like 1 or 2 of these elements at a time.  Naomi went from 0 to 100 in a flash, bypassing all of that playful leadup of "what's she going to do next?"  Diapers, check.  Restraints, check.  Gag, check.  Baby bouncer/playpen/crib, check.  Simulated mess, check.  Sabrina was doomed in this one, Naomi was prepared.

I still haven't seen evidence of Sabrina getting her act together though.   She did write online to the Amzdom crew that she had other things going right now.....  was that a good idea?

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Naomi was prepared.

And Sabrina is very aware of this.  Probably into panic mode.

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

No pressures, but I'm in whenever.  I was really into that story, not like Aries was all crying and stuff cuz it didn't get more chapters, but I look forward to more. and the reposting as well.

It is a great story, though to be honest I don't really remember it, but I do remember hoping that it continued. I just don't remember anything except the title. I don't think. Wait, as I am typing this I think I might be remembering something about it. It's the one about the Little look alike right? 

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Not that one.   It wasn't a Diaper Dimension story.  It was about a woman trying to pick up another woman at a bar, the best I can recall.

Yep.  Breaking the Girl is set in present day California in the real world, and it's about a single woman trying to find love.  It's very, very different from my usual stories.

No, that was "Save Yourself."

oh that's right, I remember that now.

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Not that one.   It wasn't a Diaper Dimension story.  It was about a woman trying to pick up another woman at a bar, the best I can recall.

mmm Maybe I just don't remember it because I didn't read it and I just remember seeing the name, I don't know. I guess I will find out when @bbykimmy starts writing it again.

14 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I still haven't seen evidence of Sabrina getting her act together though.   She did write online to the Amzdom crew that she had other things going right now.....  was that a good idea?

And Sabrina is very aware of this.  Probably into panic mode.

Maybe she's too subtle for you?  ;)

Oh my God! I just deciphered Saberina's secret message hidden in her update to her fans! Allow me to Highlight the hidden message:

5 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Hi friends.  Sorry I haven't been around as much lately, I miss 
Each of you a great deal.  I very much look forward to when I can, I've got
Lots of new story ideas I want to
Post here on our favorite message board.
That said, it might be a bit.  My life's going through some changes right now...
And I'm not sure how often I'm going to be able to write while I figure things out but
Keep watching my profile for posts
Even if you haven't heard from me in a while.
No need to worry about me, everything's fine.

• Like 1

I have a bad memory at times. I can read a book and 10 years later I still can't read it again because I can still remember it, same with games, but things on a smaller scale, like putting my keys and wallet down after I get home or before bed, if I don't make it a routine I won't remember where I put them.