LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

23 minutes ago, herezulo said:

This is very clever of Sabrina, but Naomi's an Amazon. She'll probably find a way to use against Sabrina later. Sabrina should just try to work towards finding some enjoyment in her new life and building a relationship with Naomi, although that'll be hard, since Naomi's made sure Sabrina can't trust her at this point.

While this is true, Sabrina hasn't been very trustworthy either, she did just try and drug Naomi, even if it ended up being a trap she did do it. So at this point i can almost call them even. Though Naomi has yet to spank Sabrina, i wonder now if that was one if the things Naomi can't admit to herself that she enjoyed while she was "acting" when Sabrina spanked her. I know she said later she didn't, but going this long without returning the favor kind of makes me wonder.

47 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

so maybe this tale is about compromises.....

that is, if there has to be meaning

We're not really to the halfway point yet, so we haven't reached the deeper meanings :D

You asked Maya how many chapters the story has, I'd estimate around 35.  The story part is written through chapter 19 (I wrote a lot on various planes) but there's quite a bit after that.  The roleplay isn't done yet :O

34 minutes ago, herezulo said:

This is very clever of Sabrina, but Naomi's an Amazon. She'll probably find a way to use against Sabrina later. Sabrina should just try to work towards finding some enjoyment in her new life and building a relationship with Naomi, although that'll be hard, since Naomi's made sure Sabrina can't trust her at this point.

So you think she should just give up!?  Never!  Sabrina will escape, she'll find some way out of this.  There's no way I'd just leave her in diapers forever, right?  Who wants to be in diapers forever?

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

We're not really to the halfway point yet, so we haven't reached the deeper meanings :D

You asked Maya how many chapters the story has, I'd estimate around 35.  The story part is written through chapter 19 (I wrote a lot on various planes) but there's quite a bit after that.  The roleplay isn't done yet :O

So you think she should just give up!?  Never!  Sabrina will escape, she'll find some way out of this.  There's no way I'd just leave her in diapers forever, right?  Who wants to be in diapers forever?

Ummm, you? :P 

Guest KWOceans
3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

:O

You impugn my honor!

What honor? You're a tiny little tot in a saggy diaper and a sloth onsie. :P 

I am just waiting for a submissive Amazon woman to show up after tracking Sabrina down to make sure she is doing fine and ends up in a bigger play pen next to Sabrina.

4 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

What honor? You're a tiny little tot in a saggy diaper and a sloth onsie. :P 

That's not a ONESIE.  It's PJs.  My onesie has butt ruffles and a bow :P

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

I am just waiting for a submissive Amazon woman to show up after tracking Sabrina down to make sure she is doing fine and ends up in a bigger play pen next to Sabrina.

Oh that would be fun, wouldn't it :D

Guest KWOceans

It's a one piece sleeper. AKA: A ONESIE :P And either way, you're not helping your case, Miss Butt Ruffles ;) 

Well at least you are not denying the condition of your diaper, but you did just make the point for her.

Guest KWOceans

Well at least you are not denying the condition of your diaper, but you did just make the point for her.

Littles seem to forget that Amazons are always right. Kali does the same thing? Like, we both know I'm right, now stop arguing with me :P 

4 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

It's a one piece sleeper. AKA: A ONESIE :P And either way, you're not helping your case, Miss Butt Ruffles ;) 

TOTALLY NOT THE SAME THING.  My PJs are PJs, my onesies are onesies.  And BUTT RUFFLES RULE.

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

I didn't mention the condition of my diaper, so there!  She has no way of knowing that I'm wet right now.

... crap

13 minutes ago, Aries said:

While this is true, Sabrina hasn't been very trustworthy either, she did just try and drug Naomi, even if it ended up being a trap she did do it. So at this point i can almost call them even. Though Naomi has yet to spank Sabrina, i wonder now if that was one if the things Naomi can't admit to herself that she enjoyed while she was "acting" when Sabrina spanked her. I know she said later she didn't, but going this long without returning the favor kind of makes me wonder.

Good point, though Sabrina probably doesn't feel that way.

I'm sure Naomi will tan Sabrina's hide at some point. She just hasn't been given a good enough reason to. Naomi seems like a reasonable enough Amazon.

10 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Maybe she will, but it seems doubtful. Even if she did escape, she's probably still at risk, going by what Naomi has said. But Sabrina has no reason to believe Naomi about that. 

3 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Littles seem to forget that Amazons are always right. Kali does the same thing? Like, we both know I'm right, now stop arguing with me :P 

Na, Littles are just misunderstood adults :P

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

crap

I wonder if that also means something.:glare:

5 minutes ago, herezulo said:

Good point, though Sabrina probably doesn't feel that way.

I'm sure Naomi will tan Sabrina's hide at some point. She just hasn't been given a good enough reason to. Naomi seems like a reasonable enough Amazon.

Maybe she will, but it seems doubtful. Even if she did escape, she's probably still at risk, going by what Naomi has said. But Sabrina has no reason to believe Naomi about that. 

Sabrina is firmly convinced that Naomi is lying about that - she has the protection of the law on her side, after all... she just kind of screwed herself in that regard when she assaulted Naomi.  If she can escape, she'll be fine!

5 minutes ago, herezulo said:

That is true, i wonder if Naomi will let her go, just long enough that she gets into trouble, like those angry amazons try and take her and Naomi saves her in the nick of time, then Sabrina will see how much safer she is with Naomi.

6 minutes ago, Aries said:

I wonder if that also means something.:glare:

Nah - I've tried messing and while the feelings are SUPER intense, the cleanup is TOTALLY NOT WORTH.

That is true, i wonder if Naomi will let her go, just long enough that she gets into trouble, like those angry amazons try and take her and Naomi saves her in the nick of time, then Sabrina will see how much safer she is with Naomi.

Or maybe she'll escape and find her perfect submissive Amazon partner and live happily ever after?

Nah - I've tried messing and while the feelings are SUPER intense, the cleanup is TOTALLY NOT WORTH

That's what mommies are for.:P

That's what mommies are for.:P

Yeah, my mommy-type doesn't change diapers, it's part of the deal.  She's willing to dominate me, to tease me, to cuddle me and comfort me and make sure I'm padded... but I do all the changes myself.

Yeah, my mommy-type doesn't change diapers, it's part of the deal.  She's willing to dominate me, to tease me, to cuddle me and comfort me and make sure I'm padded... but I do all the changes myself.

Guess what they is right, can't always have your cake and eat it too. At least you have someone and that's what counts.

Guess what they is right, can't always have your cake and eat it too. At least you have someone and that's what counts.

Yep - she was totally vanilla when we got together.  It was hard enough finding a partner at all, I'm kinda weird and kinky.  We've been together for 15 years now, she's only really been willing to ageplay with me in the last 3 - as it became less of a sexual fetish and more of a way to relax and handle big feelings (going to therapy and learning how to deal with my feelings was a BIG help).  There's still a big sexual component for me, and she participates in that, but it's not her bag.

Love is about compromises - she found something in the fetish to like (she's a very nurturing person with a strong personality), and I get to indulge some of my deepest desires to be dominated and to enjoy my own littlespace.  Not having someone else handle my bodily waste is a pretty small price to pay ;)

13 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Yep - she was totally vanilla when we got together.  It was hard enough finding a partner at all, I'm kinda weird and kinky.  We've been together for 15 years now, she's only really been willing to ageplay with me in the last 3 - as it became less of a sexual fetish and more of a way to relax and handle big feelings (going to therapy and learning how to deal with my feelings was a BIG help).  There's still a big sexual component for me, and she participates in that, but it's not her bag.

Love is about compromises - she found something in the fetish to like (she's a very nurturing person with a strong personality), and I get to indulge some of my deepest desires to be dominated and to enjoy my own littlespace.  Not having someone else handle my bodily waste is a pretty small price to pay ;)

I understand that. I have issues sometimes with feelings, i tend to shut mine off if the emotion gets to much and that isn't good. After several very dark years in my life i have found a sort of middle ground that works. Though it isn't perfect since now it seems i don't care about anything or i don't care about something as much as a normal person should, but it's the balance that works so far. I have my own Little, she isn't into AB/DL but she is into BDSM and wanted a sub/dom relationship, but she has a lot if little attributes that i knew she'd be happier as a little. I somehow have gotten very much into the role of Daddy and i wouldn't trade it for anything, even if i could live out my own fantasy as a little.

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

I understand that. I have issues sometimes with feelings, i tend to shut mine off if the emotion gets to much and that isn't good. After several very dark years in my life i have found a sort of middle ground that works. Though it isn't perfect since now it seems i don't care about anything or i don't care about something as much as a normal person should, but it's the balance that works so far. I have my own Little, she isn't into AB/DL but she is into BDSM and wanted a sub/dom relationship, but she has a lot if little attributes that i knew she'd be happier as a little. I somehow have gotten very much into the role of Daddy and i wouldn't trade it for anything, even if i could live out my own fantasy as a little.

This is said with total love, but if you haven't yet - you should see a therapist.  Not because anything is wrong with you, but because the skills you can learn in dealing with your own feelings and the feelings of others is unimaginable.  It is my personal belief that EVERYONE, literally everyone, should spend some time with a therapist to work on their feelings, everyone is carrying around some damage.

I am a very different person than I was before I started therapy, I am much more emotionally healthy now.  I don't want other people to wait until they're ready to die like I did.

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Naomi is stripping Saberina of her freedom, her Will, even her name! Not out of Malice or Spite, but out of genuine love and a desire to do what's best for her.

And that, to me, is much more terrifying than if Naomi were simply evil or sadistic! :o

100% agree trip. doesn't mean I wouldn't go for the throat

23 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

This is said with total love, but if you haven't yet - you should see a therapist.  Not because anything is wrong with you, but because the skills you can learn in dealing with your own feelings and the feelings of others is unimaginable.  It is my personal belief that EVERYONE, literally everyone, should spend some time with a therapist to work on their feelings, everyone is carrying around some damage.

I am a very different person than I was before I started therapy, I am much more emotionally healthy now.  I don't want other people to wait until they're ready to die like I did.

this

24 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I have, but till i can afford it, i am out of luck on that, my ex wife left me with tons if debt and 2 kids to feed, and that was before my life went to hell in a hand basket. I am actually doing much better in the last couple of years, since i found my Little, she has slowely and in some ways immediately, changed me on the inside. I can actually feel love again and a lot of the feelings that used to be to much, doesn't seem to phase me. She has way more emotional issues then i do, and she sees a counselor every week and me helping her seems to help me as well.

13 minutes ago, Aries said:

I have, but till i can afford it, i am out of luck on that, my ex wife left me with tons if debt and 2 kids to feed, and that was before my life went to hell in a hand basket. I am actually doing much better in the last couple of years, since i found my Little, she has slowely and in some ways immediately, changed me on the inside. I can actually feel love again and a lot of the feelings that used to be to much, doesn't seem to phase me. She has way more emotional issues then i do, and she sees a counselor every week and me helping her seems to help me as well.

Can relate lack of insurance and time crunch from school has made it hard to get talk therapy and I've run out of my meds.