LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dating (the Other Way Around)

I know that the topic of dating has been posted many times. But I posted this one because I wanna know the other way around. There's plenty of advice for guys telling their girlfriends, but what about a girl who wants to tell her boyfriend?

It would be hard for a most guys here to answer this question since most of ya'll are already into diapers. So how would you tell a guy about this side of you? Cause guys and girls react differently when faced with certain situations. I know that more often than not, if you tell a girl about this, they're gonna think you're weird and then they'll never be able to get beyond that for any type of relationship to develop.

Personally, I've only had one real relationship and even that one never made it to the point where I'd tell him about this side of me. But eventually I do hope to get married.

Baby D. From the perspective of this, somewhat elderly man, I would say that you will have to determine, from is actions and reactions, how he might react to your diapers. Is he a caring individual? Does he ask you questions to know you better? And do you? Is the dialog between you open, and considered to be honest? Not knowing what type of man he is, what he thinks about certain subjects, etc, I can't really say how he might react. If you are getting to a point that intimate relations may result, then you should tell him that you have a secret and see how he reacts. I do think that most men would think it to be odd. Yet many caring individuals wouldn't let that come between you two. You have many questions to ask yourself, and then hope for the best. You might accidently leave the computer on, but the monitor off. Do something with him on the computer, turn the monitor on and see how he reacts. For all it's worth, good luck.

Is he a fan of say CSI?

You could bring up the king baby episode and see what his reaction is.

Is he open minded?

If so, try casually brining it up... In highschool, my best friend wore a diaper on her head to school.... Or something and see what he says.. (of course, be talking about highschool, or whatever else)

Baby D, This is a very good question, probably one that should be answered by a female, but I’ll give you my thoughts on this anyways.

Three things come to mind right off:

- Men are visual, so seeing a girl in a diaper has a higher probability of being accepted.

- Another thing that comes to mind is a little harder to explain, but females seem to be closer to the basic characteristics of a baby than men. In-other-words, men grow further away from babyish characteristics to feel and appear manlier, relatively speaking, of course. I hope that you and others don’t read more into that…

- My final thought is that girls have a much wider spectrum of clothing. Men can wear the same suit to work, weddings, and/or funerals and no-one cares or notices, but girls have a different outfit for every occasion. It’s more acceptable for girls to dress the part to express how they feel.

So based on these thoughts, I would think a girl would have a much higher probability of achieving a successful erection/reaction from her man. :blush: Unfortunately, there are no guarantees in this world, so there is still considerable risk involved. Since you’ve been so active on the boards, I won’t go into detail on how to actually tell a man as it would be relatively the same as telling a girl, which I have many posts on already. Good luck!

I've got one for you. How did he react to the astronaut driving cross country in a diaper? That may help you color your actions.

Hey, lay off the psycho!

That really wouldn't be the best example to present to someone that you're trying to open up to. Seeing as a lot of people are thinking that she'd gone mental and wearing diapers seemed to be further proof of that.

Which I might add is totally WRONG! a lot of people are going to assume, now that this has happened, that psychos wear diapers.

That really bugs me as now I and all the other psyco's now have to come up with another way of telling each other apart from the "normal" people out there, but no, we're NOT giving up our diapers.

Vic

Hey, lay off the psycho!

That really wouldn't be the best example to present to someone that you're trying to open up to. Seeing as a lot of people are thinking that she'd gone mental and wearing diapers seemed to be further proof of that.

Which I might add is totally WRONG! a lot of people are going to assume, now that this has happened, that psychos wear diapers.

That really bugs me as now I and all the other psyco's now have to come up with another way of telling each other apart from the "normal" people out there, but no, we're NOT giving up our diapers.

Vic

Not at all. I was indicating that his reaction to the diaper part of the story would have indicated his openness to diapers, as opposed to say bondage or spanking.

I There's plenty of advice for guys telling their girlfriends, but what about a girl who wants to tell her boyfriend?

I would think most guys in your prospective boyfriend age group would have had little experience with women having their period.

Woman issues are foreign to guys in general ( and we don't want to know, besides) Anyway, if he happens to feel one of your diapers on you, tell him "it's that time of month." Or maybe, if he is over to your apt, he might spy your open bag of depends sitting next to your kotex/tampex in the bathroom. Same thing, "I have a heavy flow and they protect me." Attach little importance to it in your tone of voice. If your relationship developes, he will then have this already in the back of his mind. Later explanations, if necessary, would be more acceptable.

You did say you are a DL? Now if he sees a pacifier and baby bottle laying around and you are really into being an AB, then this probably wouldn't work, unless the thought of taking care of his little girl turns him on.

the rate of girls to guys is 100 guys for one girl. if he dumps you, its his loss not yours. check out diapermates there are like 1000 guys for each girl.

as for telling him you like diapers, just hand him some diapers and the supplys. ask him to put the diaper on your bum. If he Is in true love with you a diaper will not mater. if he thinks a diaper on you bottom is enuff to run away. he is not the one. you both still have a long life ahead. lots of things can happen along the way.

I know that the topic of dating has been posted many times. But I posted this one because I wanna know the other way around. There's plenty of advice for guys telling their girlfriends, but what about a girl who wants to tell her boyfriend?

It would be hard for a most guys here to answer this question since most of ya'll are already into diapers. So how would you tell a guy about this side of you? Cause guys and girls react differently when faced with certain situations. I know that more often than not, if you tell a girl about this, they're gonna think you're weird and then they'll never be able to get beyond that for any type of relationship to develop.

Personally, I've only had one real relationship and even that one never made it to the point where I'd tell him about this side of me. But eventually I do hope to get married.

Hi Baby D, First I'd like to say I'm kinda suprised/disappointed, that none of the ladies have responded yet. In my very humble opinion, as a guy, I haven't a clue as how to tell a guy from a ladies perspective. All I can say is this, guys like sex, they like to talk about sex with women, at least I do. So, it should be very easy to tell how open minded a male is, I know being an ab isn't all sexual, if at all, I hope you all understand what I mean. But lets be honest, if it were me, it'd be cool because I'm very open minded about sex and abism. Thats only because I'm a diaper lover. If I wasn't I doubt I'd be comfortable with it. So if a guy is into bdsm, or anything else that is considered "deviant" by society, your chance for acceptance in much higher, remember this is my opinion. I have a buddy who is such a straight arrow, that I don't think he likes his wife to see him naked, 1 of these types will probably freak out and run. Here's the paradox, you could very well fall for either type. Remember, if he has kinks, he is much more likely to accept your's. I'll try damn near anything with my wife, yes I'd go ab if she wanted that, even though I don't have any desire to do so, for me its all abour diapers. Just food for thought. I hope the ladies respond to your post, they will be much more knowlegeable then we men could ever hope to be.

DLK

P.S. I would love some feed back on this post. I wanna see how far off base I am, if I am.

I had one experience quite some time ago. I went on a blind date with a man in his early 30's ... I was 24 at the time. I'm assuming he is older than the guy you are currently dating, so not sure if the age gap will produce a different result. Maybe it will help with the unveiling process anyway.

The date came about because a guy in my microbiology study group told me his friend wanted to ask me out but was too scared. I’m like, "well I wanna go see the new Harry Potter movie – would he be interested in that?"

I guess that sealed it, lol, because next thing I knew the friend was meeting me at the theater that next Friday -- amazed that only mentioning a plan made the date final. I went along with it, figuring that even if I really wasn’t that into guys (yeah I like girls) I could still get a free movie night out of it.

I wore a jean jumper dress, with a small lily flower embroidered on the bottom. It wasn’t a completely juvenile outfit, but it could have that effect if you wear a goodnites underneath – I did. The rest of me was relatively age appropriate.

He was waiting for me at the ticket booth. He smiled and thanked me for showing up. I’m not really sure why he was so happy about it; he was rather attractive, and probably could have got a date on his own. His confidence was a little low, making him seem a bit pathetic – cute anyways. I could have liked him as a friend.

Well, when we got settled into the theater I asked him how he liked my outfit. He said it was cute. Then the discussion began turning into things we liked as kids, and the Harry Potter series itself being liked by all ages… things like that. I steered the conversation toward the “long long” movie (not really, but you see where I’m going). I’m like, “so do you prefer to hold it or get up in the middle of the movie? I hate missing the good parts.”

He just said that, “well, if you have to go you have to go. You are gonna buy the movie anyways, so you’ll catch what you missed”. I go – “yeah I could miss things, or I could wear goodnites.”

The look on his face was priceless. Have you ever read about people’s jaws dropping? I thought that was just a literary occurrence, but his jaw actually dropped open, lol. It wasn’t in a bad way… he was into it. By the middle of the movie, his hand had gone from his leg to mind, and then slowly crept up to the goodnites. He wanted to feel it. I’m betting that he was hoping it was wet. When we walked out to our cars, he asked me if I wore them often. That’s when I told him about being an adult baby. We made another date, but I called it off. He called several times asking to reschedule, but I was over pretending I wanted a relationship with him. I didn’t want him to get close to me only to find out I like girls -- that would be cruel.

So, maybe if you introduce it to him by having an outside activity related to your favorite ab play. Definitely, if you two are at all sexual, make it something sexy. He’ll be all over you, even if he is slightly bothered by the diapers. Guys usually get over those things if sex (or something related to it) is involved. Minor details like liking diapers won’t matter.

Good luck. :)