LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Story About True Incontinance

well its kinda sad an weird at the same time but here goes.

I loved wearing diapers ever since I was verry young but it wasnt till I was 18 when I actually had to wear them because I needed to.

it starts with a fun day as usually I was wearing a diaper double padded because I love the feel and absorbancy.

well I was out at the time and the girlfriend I was with didnt know that I wore diapers.

we were at a movie when she suggested we go home to have some fun. wink wink.

we get there I got to the bathroom take my diaper off and go to have fun with my girl.

at that time I had a special piercing and so did she. well we were haveing fun when we go our piercing caught together.

I jumped up and all I could feel was a ripping and burning feeling.

so we drove to the hospital and they gave me a special exam where you put a type die in your bladder and also in your veigns.

they found that I had ripped the muscle that controlls my bladder from opening and closing.

I was shocked. so the hospital gave me 3 months of free diapers and regular checkups.

its gotten better that as long as I go before my bladder gets full I can controll it. but for about 2 years I had no controll.

I guess it was a blessing and a bad thin all at once.

because I only had tight pants except for my dress pants so when I was at work I was always weary.

My boss at the time even asked me if I was wearing one because she was concerned for me.

I was usually all over the office but I was being quiet. and thats when she finally figured it out. also because I was leaking.

so saying that it was good because I get to do what I wanted to do since I was little and even for a reason.

however some people especially parents tend to notice. its ok but sometimes people ask questions and its embarrasing.

cause I usually just want to go on about my buisness having fun. so thats my true story.

kinda painfull but true.

tell me what you think and if you have any questions about my experience

I'm really sorry about that. Even if it gave you what you wanted, that's still a terrible way to gain it... a very painful way might I add. People may think that incontinence is fun (and for a lot it is because they've accepted it) but they usually don't consider the circumstances that most people become incontinent and that usually sets a bad tone on incontinence for them. Incontinence can certainly suck...

Oh and I'm just curious, did you get that piercing removed after that incident?

OK i cant stand it any more,i need to know how two muscles on either side of the prostate get torn from tangled piercings.Were they tongue piercings, she must have a long tongue.Sorry to sound like a non believer but i stepped on my catheter getting out of the bath one day and damn near tore my bladder out but other than a little bleeding for a couple days the sphinctors survived.

OK i cant stand it any more,i need to know how two muscles on either side of the prostate get torn from tangled piercings.Were they tongue piercings, she must have a long tongue.Sorry to sound like a non believer but i stepped on my catheter getting out of the bath one day and damn near tore my bladder out but other than a little bleeding for a couple days the sphinctors survived.

Ditto. This 'story' sounds highly unlikely, if not downright impossible. Let's hope we get a credible explanation. Otherwise, maybe it should be moved to the Story Forum.

Dolly

Simply, as a incontinent, and any one who isn't knowledgeable on this subject could easily look this up... Liar.. Impossible :huh: ... Put it in the story section.. that we could have fun with. But as a newbie.. give us a break!!! I'm twice as old as you & the diapers I throw away are twice as better, than you and a lie.. Come-on! Don't make things up! :badmood:

We have been around longer than you have.. dont make..or at least try to make things up like that.. simply stupid.. there are no piercings.. that could have done that to you, Less Mexico on a botched inside your body serious problem..search this board, we all know that there are specific muscles and actions that take place and none within piercing distance that makes your story plausable.. period.. treat us with respect and we will do the same.. Peace.. ;)

Better check your anatomy chart again. Those that questioned were warrented. This isn't our first rodeo.. and obviously yours... please appoligize. Introduce yourself and make friends don't start with lies.. Please. :mf_swordfight:

Just as skeptical, but he didn't respond to my post either... To quote a popular tv show, "I'd call this myth, 'busted'!" :) Frankly, I'd call at least 1/3 of "incontinents" on this board BS, and I'm being gracious...

Yes if the wannabes want to write stories,put them in the right sections or at least do a little research to sound credible.This one is just way out there

Simply, as a incontinent, and any one who isn't knowledgeable on this subject could easily look this up... Liar.. Impossible :huh: ... Put it in the story section.. that we could have fun with. But as a newbie.. give us a break!!! I'm twice as old as you & the diapers I throw away are twice as better, than you and a lie.. Come-on! Don't make things up! :badmood:

We have been around longer than you have.. dont make..or at least try to make things up like that.. simply stupid.. there are no piercings.. that could have done that to you, Less Mexico on a botched inside your body serious problem..search this board, we all know that there are specific muscles and actions that take place and none within piercing distance that makes your story plausable.. period.. treat us with respect and we will do the same.. Peace.. ;)

Better check your anatomy chart again. Those that questioned were warrented. This isn't our first rodeo.. and obviously yours... please appoligize. Introduce yourself and make friends don't start with lies.. Please. :mf_swordfight:

well said

ThanKs Sir MR. dpr, But this is getting a little old.. Ya know when I first joined this site.. I read EVERY letter from every forum for months and I still posted in the wrong section after, but not a lie, before I even posted, these kids are simply retarded.. Learn and then react. Life doesn't have 3 "lives" left. with a button to save ya.. Pay attention! or Sunshine will get ya!!!..Just kidd'n Pumkin! :P

Guest diamondback688

im thinking this guy is long gone...he joined february 7th, posted this lie on february 8th, and hasnt been on the forum since february 9th...

sorry I havent been online for a while but I just got off of a 50 plus hour week and i'm tired.

but ass for your comments of farce you need to know its true.

you guys need only meet me and i will prove it with medical papers.

but its completely understandable how any one could think this.

when it happend I thought It was just a freak accident. it still kinda is. but I went online and started searching as to how it could be possible.

I started with Piercing shops online and talked to admins. they ended up telling me where to go online to find out about piercings and what problems are related. I found a few other people with similar problems.

as for the piercing it was a jacobs ladder with a twist. that was almost 4 years ago so I dont remember the website that I found all of these facts and storys. however you can start your search with piercing shops like I did.

but if you still doubt, thats your right, all I can give is my humbled word.

so lots of love to all.

and we must be good to one another.