LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

James and Melinda, they went looking for houses together.

They found one not far from me.

They got it what I considered dirt cheap considering the area.

When we looked at it I understood why.

Whoever had it didn't take very good care of it.

The roof leaked, there were large holes in the plaster walls, the floors seemed spongy, they gave where you walked.

It had a basement, going down the stairs it reeked!

They must of had several dogs as it smelled of dog crap!

As a carpenter I helped James and Melinda pretty much rebuild the inside of the house.

Denny and Rachel, even Francine helped, she did what she could.

We got a steam cleaner and we scrubbed that basement, you could still smell the dogs, but at least you could go down the stairs without puking your guts out.

We had to replace those stairs as well they were rotting from being used as the dogs toilet.

Getting rid of them helped the basement smell better as well.

We made a bedroom for Denny in the basement, plus a family room.

It cost probably $5,000 for the lumber and Sheetrock but we probably got that house worth at least $70'000 to $100,000  more. It was a nice home now!

Melinda met with her probation officer, they felt it was only a minor set back that her arm was broken, and she was unable to work for the time being.

We did convince the probation officer to allow Melinda to move into her own home with her husband the last few months of her probation!

I assured her that if she broke probation that she would never see her kids again and since James was her husband and hadn't taken care of my daughter.

He could start looking for another job! 

Denny, Rachel, and Francine didn't want to leave my home.

Melinda was reluctant as well.

"What if I get in trouble again?"

"I assured her James wasn't Brandon.

If he even looks at you crosseyed, you and your kids will always be welcome at my house.

Also you had better warn James that if he tries to hurt you or any of your kids that Denny will kick his ass for him and then I will hunt him down and kick what Denny hasn't for him!"

• Thanks 1

Seems rather odd that the courts, even with a recommendation from Probation would be willing to change a condition of her probation to allow her to change her residency. That’s a big move. She must have been able to show she has truly changed for the better. 

I went and talked to Melissa's probation officer.

I asked her about her moving to her new home for the last few months of her probation.

"Not really a problem she said, probationers move all the time.

I must admit that not many move into their own home.

Most get kicked out of their apartments because what they are usually on probation for happens at their current residences.

Drugs, fighting things like that."

She then talked to Melinda about moving.

They filed the necessary paperwork and like that Melinda was ready to move in with her new husband James. 

James came to me and talked with me.

He was terrified of me now.

"This is hard, sir I love your daughter!

Marrying her was one of the smartest moves I've ever made.

It just that.... it's just that, I'm not ready to be a dad to the older kids yet.

I'm just wrapping my mind around the I'm going to be a dad to a baby girl or boy that's is mine."

I figured out that he didn't want the 3 older kids  just as yet Denny, Rachel, and Francine weren't on the list for him.

"You want me to keep the three older kids?"

He looked relieved. "Yes sir, I don't know anything about autism, or bedwetting."

"How does Melinda feel about this," I asked him?

"She wants her kids, all of them!

But for me she is willing to wait until I'm ready for the older ones to come live with us.

Your a great, grandfather to her kids they respect you more than they do me."

"Respect is earned not given, if you don't love your son or daughter that you are going to have they won't respect you either!" I told him.

"Still, the same, I and Melinda would really appreceate you keeping the older 3 kids."

"I don't know that I should, the kids will see this as their mom abandoning them again, what respect that they have for her now will wash away again.

It will be just like when their mom came back from California all over again!

I really think that this will be the last straw, they will see Melinda as she used to see me!

When you married Melinda, surely you understood you were marrying her kids as well?"

"Yeah, but I didn't think that we would be moving in together this quickly.

It's hard enough in my mind to think ongoing to be responsible for one child, let alone four!"

"For hells sake, pull yourself together!

Whether you know it or not your responsible for six people!

Your soon to be born baby, Denny, Rachel, Francine, Melinda your wife, and yourself.

When you said I do, you did!

Gone are those carefree days of batchelorhood, hanging out with your buddies at a restaurant on a Saturday, picking fights with old men and their grandsons!

Your a father now, changing wet and poopie diapers are in your future, as well as being kept up all night with a baby that is teething, or a sick child throwing up all night.

Then having to go into work the next morning and worrying your kid will be alright without you.

Forgetting the fact your already tired as hell!

It's called fatherhood!

It means that you have responsibilities to others, other than yourself. Right now your scared shitless, but let me tell you it is worth It!

Do you think I was born with all the answers about parenting?

No you learn as you go along and try not to make the same mistake twice!

And believe me you will make mistakes, lots of them!

Then you go along hoping those mistakes won't turn your kid into serial killer or something like that!

When it's all said and done.

You realize that you just hope you taught your kid enough that they can cope with life on their own, because someday that kid leaves the nest.

I'm proud of Melinda, she never took those drugs she got caught with.

Am I glad she got caught with them, no.

But it got her back in my life and her kids life, and your life. 

Sometimes the baddest things are the best things in disguise.

That's what parenting is all about.

It is worth it but at first you don't know what to do, how to do it.

Soon you say to yourself that wasn't so bad, then something else crops up.

Parenting is the proverbial Murphy's law.

What can go wrong, will!

When you start putting others over you is when you become the best dad.

I don't think I can keep my daughters kids from you.

They need you just like you need them!"

"But!"

"No buts.

As much as I love them you need to learn to love them just as much!

They are your wife's kids!"

• Like 2

Good talk. More people need to have that talk. Just last night we had a couple in the ER. One little girl was suffering a ruptured appendix and her family insisted she go to LSU. They were full in pediatrics and wouldn’t accept her until they had an opening. Dallas Children’s hospital would take her right away and we could have flown her there in a matter of minutes. Still her family insisted on LSU. They were still waiting when I left at 7:30 am. Absolutely no reason to make that little girl wait. 

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Melinda was surprised when the three kids arrived with James, she hadn't expected them, she was glad that they were there.

I helped bring clothes and extra beds for the kids.

Melinda thanked me for bringing them.

When I told Rachel that she needed to go with her mom she asked me "Don't you love us anymore?"

I assured her "I do love You,  but if you don't go with your mother and James that she would start to think of her mom, what her mom used to think about me, that I never loved her!"

"I can see that," said Rachel

So could Denny.

Francine was not sure.

I told all 3 that if it didn't work out there was always room here for them.

I asked them each to promise me to at least give it a try.

Each promised me even Francine. 

After they were gone the house seemed so empty even Trudy and Beautiful missed them.

They weren't the only ones, I missed them and wished I hadn't of insisted James and Melinda take them.

If I had kept then I knew it would of been selfishness on my part.

That didn't stop me from missing them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

We were still a part of Denny, Rachel and Francine's lives.

Denny turned 16 I bought him a truck, it was a used one, not brand new it had 77,000 miles on it and it was still in pretty good condition.

He still had to get a license and insurance before he could use it.

Once he got all things that he needed I had the title transferred to his name.

He wouldn't admit it it but, I could tell he was the proudest young man on the face of the earth that day.

In the summer and weekends I had Denny working with my construction crews.

He was learning how to do construction.

Eventually I hoped to be able to pass the company over to him.

That was still several years down the road.

For now he was just cleaning up work sites of debris and then hauling them to the dump.

My foremans all agreed he did an excellent job of cleaning up if there was any debris left it was were they had got pushed into the ground when it was muddy and not seen by the naked eye.

He was able to buy gas and pay for  his insurance.

He also met a girl at school that he began dating.

He wouldn't tell us her name.

Trudy had met a boy and she wouldn't tell us his name as well.

I began to wonder could they be dating?

Turns out that yes they were.

Denny and Trudy were boyfriend and girlfriend.

"They had lived as brother and sister for a while Beautiful had reminded me! They are not related!"

Denny was keeping his promise to me that he would wait to have sex with Trudy until they were married. 

I had been the one to forget that I had made him promise me that.

Beautiful was very glad I had him make that promise!

I started teaching Denny how to work construction, I had him working right along side of my guys.

He was a natural he took to construction, like a duck to water.

It didn't hurt that he was the owner's grandson.

He came to me one day and informed me of a problem that I had on my crew I had two guys that thought they were ready to take over they were not listening to the foreman and were thinking they ran the show. 

I worked with that crew for two days and yes I saw what Denny had told me was happening, they were about ready to mutiny, then fight to see who was to take over.

I took them aside and told them if they wished to to continue to work for this company that they would listen to the foreman and did as he said, otherwise they could go elsewhere and disrupt their work sites.

If I had any more problems with them they would be gone!

They started getting on Denny.

I told them to report to the office I gave them their pink slips that day and I told them "Denny hadn't said a thing to me, I lied, the foreman told me, then I observed them and what they were doing.

He hadn't lied.

Then to get back at me you start picking on my grandson?

I wish you luck at your next place of employment, it won't be here.

One of them got in my face and tried to intimidate me.

He grabbed my shirt.

I looked at his hand and told him "If you want the use of both hands where you work at next I suggest you remove your hand from my shirt!"

He did, he looked shocked that I would even talk to him like that.

He had expected me to be intimidated when I wasn't he didn't know what to do, I had called his bluff!

They both left and I had their checks in the mail that afternoon for what I owed them.  

• Thanks 1

Now I had to find two replacements for the two I had fired.

I hated letting them go they had about 4 years experience.

If they could of hung on a year or two more they would of become the supervisors that they were trying to become by mutiny.

I have three of my foreman's retiring, one will be 65 the other 67 years old .

The 67 year old could retire right now but he is putting everything into a mutual fund until he is 70 then he will have loads of money for retirement.

His wife works and they are living on what she makes now.

She saved lots when she was younger. 

The problem is when you hire new people you dont know for sure what your getting.

Will they work as well as the last two?

Are they so knowledgable as the last two on construction?

I wont know until I work with them for a while. 

I looked at the resumes that I had.

One was a guy i had already turned down. 

He didn't know the difference between a stud and a crippler.

One guy had 9 jobs in the past 4 years.

Why?

He could be like the last two I had fired.

Give him an interview, find out at least why, I thought.

Another just graduated from a trade school. Perhaps.

Another his company went out of business, he had been there 12 years.

Definately a possibility!

He gave the guys calls and made appointments for an interview.

Out of the 4 he hired 2, the guy that's company folded out from under him and the guy that has had the 9 jobs.

Turns out he was gay, he has a husband it wasnt him it had been the employers, they always found a reason to get rid of him from being 3 minutes late to calling off sick.

I assured him that if he had any problems here to come see me, what his former employers  have done was discrimination.

He looked hopeful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The two guys l hired were working out with their crew. 

I gave his foreman the heads up about the guy that had a husband. "Don't let the guys rib him too much about that fact, the last thing we need is a law suit over this.

This guy has a right to work just like anybody else!" 

"Got you boss!"

The guys both seemed to know what they were doing.

The guy that had worked for the company for 12 years, he took a liking to Denny, he didn't know he was my grandson.

But he showed him ways to get more debris when cleaning he gave him a magnet.

Soon the nails and things became unburried they can play havoc with the cars and truck tires. 

The guy had started at his last job doing what Denny did.

He was only too glad to share with Denny what he had learned!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful and I got back into loving each other again, with all the drama with my daughter, her kids, and new husband I had neglected my beautiful wife.

There was Trudy as well!

I took them and we got the hell out of Dodge, well Phoenix, we went to Flagstaff for a couple of days.

We tried skiing, I had never tried to before.

I thought I would break my leg or neck or something, but Trudy and I stayed on the beginners trail.

We were getting so we were mastering those 

We decided we're going down the next level up we got to the top and the run was closed.

Some fool thought he could ski and hit a tree he had broken his fool neck.

We went back down the beginners trail.

All 3 of us.

It was our last run before we headed south back to Phoenix. For some reason once we got back to Phoenix.

It felt like hell!

After being in the cold where daytime temperatures reached 35 to 40 degrees.

The 60's of Phoenix felt like stepping into an oven!

It was only 20 degrees warmer but felt more than that.

At least it wasn't in the 100's yet, that would  be here soon enough! 

There were a few things you didn't usually see in Phoenix.

One was good luck finding snow shovels, on the other hand, good luck finding shorts and tank tops and shower shoes, you know those little rubber shoes with the rubber that goes between your toes in the Arctic.

For some reason I just can't see a need for them.

Another thing was window scrapers you know those hard plastic scrapers you use to scrape the ice off your car windows.

A friend of mine moved here from Cleveland, Ohio.

The first summer he was here his melted in his car.

There are about maybe a week in a year where you get frost on your windows.

Since our freezing is only down to around freezing, I think the record is the low 20's.

You just give yourself more time to use your defroster in the mornings.

I've seen it snow twice in Phoenix my whole life, snowed enough to stick that is.

I mean I've seen flakes fall, but 99% of the time they don't leave anything.

A few years ago in October we got one hell of a hailstorm.

We're talking golf ball sized hailstones!

My car had pockmarks and my windows had cracks.

It looked like it had snowed about an inch deep. It lasted about 45 minutes.

As soon as it came it was gone and I had to keep water from coming in my kitchen as that hail turned to water, it started flooding, my kitchen door was the lowest point in my home.

For about 2 hours I was pushing water back out the door.

Then I had to get my car window replaced.

That's been it for adverse weather in Phoenix!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It was nice making love to my wife again, we had been reluctant with all the people in the house.

Last time we tried, we were just getting to the point where we were really enjoying ourselves.

Francine walked in on us.

Talk about a mood killer!

I think that was one of the last times we attempted having sex, soon after that we got Denny and Rachel.

Then Melinda then James.

It's lucky we didn't have to share a bed with one of them.

It's a lot like going home again, even though your married you know Your parents are in the other room.

You can try but it's terrible sex!

It's that mental block that you can't have sex with your parents in the house!

We were getting back to doing what married couples do.

My phone rang "Hello."

"This is your mommy speaking!"

"Mom, how are you, how is England?"

"Not so good, I'm in Phoenix, I need for you to pick me up at the Airport!

Bring something with lots of room.

I'll explain later!"

"Okay, is everything alright?"

Like I said I will explain later!"

I had a old 2003 Cadilac Coup Deville it only had about 93000 original miles on it, that I didn't use much.

I got it and Beautiful and I went to the Airport.

We got there mom was sitting in a wheel chair at the curb.

She had a cast on her left leg.

Obviously broken. 

We were able to get her in the backseat. 

Mom started talking.

"Well you know we were excavating the buildings we found.

I was up on a scaffold it had been raining all night, next morning it turned chilli.

"I went up the scaffold the wood was wet then that water had turned to ice, let's just say it took me a fraction of the time coming down than it did going up.

I landed on my ankle wrong and it fractured.

I'm off the dig for perhaps the next 6 months until I'm completely better.

I caught a British Airlines flight from London Heathrow straight to Phoenix.

Son I know it's a big order can I stay with you for the next few months?"

Before I could say anything Beautiful said, "Mom of course your welcome to stay!"

With mom in the house, there went sex for the next 3 to 6 months!

• Haha 2

Mom, Beautiful and Trudy were my worst nightmare!

Mom on her own wasn't bad, I could handle that, Beautiful, on her own I loved her.

Then add Trudy I was out numbered three to one.

Even though it was my home, my name was on the deed, nobody else's!

I felt like a stranger in my own home!

I know it was me, but with my mom in the home.

There was a mental block!

I couldn't even touch Beautiful without seeing my mom yelling at me to stop that little boys shouldn't be doing those things, not that I was 61 years old but felt 14 years old.

Not the fact that I was married to Beautiful.

The block was she was like the cute 15 year old girl girl next door that we got caught playing doctor.

It was her idea after all.

I got lectured for 3 days over that one!

When Beautiful visited mom in her room, I could hear them laughing about my exploits of when I was younger.

I'm sure she knew all about Cynthia the cute 15 year old girl next door that wanted to play doctor.

I guess I was naive, I really thought she wanted to play doctor!

I didn't know it had another meaning!

By the time we were both undressed and she had me by my ummm, you know, I tried to leave.

She hung on harder it hurt so I had to stay.

About a minute later mom caught us!

Truthfully I was kind of glad mom caught us!

I had been caught once by my mom in the arms of another girl.

Even though I'm now married to Beautiful, it made feel like I was 14 years old again.

The block was so strong I don't think I could of got myself hard if I took a whole bottle of those $15 a pop little blue pills! 

Not that I had any yet!

Unfortunately Trudy also heard those story's and since she was doing what I once tried, She felt it hypocritical of me to tell her no now!

All my credibility had gone out the window.

All the rites of passage you have as a kid smoking, drinking, toking on a joint or two or a dozen.

I had done as a teen.

We're now back to bite me in the ass!

"Thanks MOM!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Other than mom had ruined my authority as a father I was good.

We had a great visit with her!

One night about 1 am Beautiful awoke me.

When your awoke at that time your first reaction is "What's wrong?"

She said "Your mom needs you."

Still half asleep I put on my bathrobe to cover my diapers, I dont know if my mother would understand my needs for me wearing them, basically I am one of a kind.

My doctor hasn't heard of others starting to wet their beds after hernia surgery.

I go to my mother's room and I hear crying, my mother is crying. 

"What's wrong mom are you in pain?"

I asked thinking maybe her leg hurts tonight?

"No my leg is fine!

I have other problems."

Tears began anew.

"What's wrong I will do anything I need to do, just tell me." 

She patted the side of the bed signaling for me to sit.

Being a good son I did as I was told. 

"You know today is the 17th of March dont you?"

In my mind I was going through the days, it was the 17th of March!

It was St. Paddy's Day.

It was also my mom and dad's anniversary 64 years ago today.

My dad died on St. Paddy's Day twelve years ago!

It was on their anniversary he went out and was crossing the street and some fool, full of green beer hit him! 

"I understand mom today is your anniversary!

I'm so sorry I didn't realize it before!"

"That's part of it.

You know I love your brother Russ, you, and your sister Rhonda with all my heart, but at times like these I'm also cursing you 3!"

"Why is that mom?"

"Well nowdays after havihg you 3, I find it difficult to make it to the toilet, with this damn cast.

It's almost impossible.

Son I wet my bed!

I need your strength to get me up and help me change my sheets and myself!"

"Mom don't feel bad, I  understand, so does Beautiful!

Don't you wear protection?"

"I have a rubber sheet on the bed!"

"No mom, I mean like diapers?"

"I'm not old enough for diapers, yet!" Mom about screamed at me!

"Mom, lots of people younger than you need diapers to sleep quietly through the night."

"Name me one," mom demanded!

"I can name you two, that you know!"

"Not very likely, you can!

I ain't talking about your run of the mill kid bedwetters either."

"Mom beautiful has had more kids than your three.

She wears diapers day and night, She needs them!"

"So she understands about incontinence like me, who else you said two!"

I lifted my robe up enough so my mom could see my diapers.

"What the hell, I know you ain't been giving birth to no kids?"

"Mom about 5 years ago I had hernia surgery, it left me wetting my bed.

The doctor doesn't know why!"

My friend Elinore, a lady on my dig she is in her 40's she had hernia surgery and the same thing happened to her, She told me it's quite rare 1 in like every 200,000 hernia surgerys."

"My doctor told me I'm his first, she had never heard of it happening before!"

"So you don't mind wearing diapers to bed like a kid?" Asked Mom?

"Beats the hell out of waking up in a puddle of your own piss!" I said.

I helped mom up and we got her sheets changed and her wet clothes in the washer I had Beautiful come and I let her get my mom diapered, 

I made mom blush I told her "I was willing to do it for her after all she changed plenty of mine!

Turnabout is fair play!"

I didn't think I could ever get my mom to blush!

• Like 2

Mom admitted to me the next day, "Thank you for turning me on to these adult diapers, best nights sleep I've had in weeks!

And talk about comfortable!

Like wearing a pillowy cloud!

"Glad you liked them mom!

I've been using them for a while since I had that hernia surgery.

Thanks for the info about hernia surgery and bedwetting by the way now I know something my doctor doesnt!"

"How many others besides Julia know you wear diapers for bedwetting?"

"Let's see there is me of course.

That made mom smile.

Beautiful that's two, Yvette, Cassidy that's four, Melinda, Rachel, Francine, Denny, probably James by now that's nine, Trudy ten, and now you! Eleven.

Whoops my doctor an even dozen!"

"So far it's just you, Julia, and me that's three, that's all I want to know for now!"

"Who am I going to tell?" I asked?

"Well there is always your brother and sister! 

Mom said with a smile, go ahead and tell them they helped cause this!"

"No mom, I will respect your privacy, they don't need to know, unless you want them told.

Just to let you know it's kind of hard keeping your diapers a secret, people are going to find out.

That's how Francine found out walked in on me diapering myself for bed.

I also told Yvette, Rachel, they still wet their beds as well same as Trudy.

Melinda started having problems I told them all to make them feel better about their own situations.

Yvette told Cassidy, another bed wetter, I'm sure Melinda told James by now!"

Denny asked me if I would love him more if he was a Bedwetter like his sister's.

He knows I love him now.

Then I've told you.

But the first person I told was my Doctor.

I'm sure I was red as a beet when I told her, I almost didnt!

That was tough!

She thanked me and said she wished all her patients were as open as I was about it.

The first step is admitting it!"

"Thank you for sharing, the only way I knew about Elinore was we shared lodgings in England.

So I kind of know first hand about people finding out you're wearing diapers."

• Like 2

A dozen people, in almost six years that's 2 a year that have found out I need diapers for bed other than me and my Doctor, Karen Breedlove.

The majority have been this year.

Mom, James, Melinda, Denny, Rachel, Francine, Trudy.

They have all been this year.

Beautiful, Cassidy, and Yvette, less than 14 or 15 months.

My doctor and I almost five years, its been six years on May 22, I've been wetting my bed like I'm a two year old!

I was wetting a couple of months before I actually got up enough nerve to tell my Doctor.

I was sure I was so red and my voice chose that moment to let me return to puberty, I squeaked out, "I've started wetting my bed," to my doctor.

I consider myself a pretty macho guy.

At that moment I wasn't macho, I wasnt tough.

I couldn't even look a Dr. Breedlove in the eye.

She is about 5 foot even and lucky if she is over a 115 pounds I think l could take her in a fight if needed.

She was closer to puberty than I was.

But I was the one that was beet red and whose voice squeaked when I told her, me a guy of almost 56 years old had started wetting my bed.

I had never had to deal with it as a kid or a teen, but as an almost Senior Citizen, I was wetting my bed.

There was a neighbor girl that was a child and a teenage bedwetter. Her mom used to yell, scream, and I heard on occasion beat the everloving shit out of this poor girl.

Hearing it at my house, I used to get so scared I almost wet my bed.

When Vanessa hit 17, she started fighting back she kicked her mom's ass.

I was never more glad to see a kid get her's back.

Now I'm all for honoring your parents, hell I am one now, (A parent).

But this girl had been beat down so bad, she wasn't bad looking.

But she felt ugly, I talked to her after the kicking of her mom's ass.

She became beautiful.

She had a confidence that she never had before. 

You could see it in her eyes, on her face.

It was like two different girls.

Unfortunately she also had became a bitch to rival her mom!"

How would I have told Beautiful if I hadn't found out she was incontinent!

Would I have even married Her? 

I decided a man can drive himself crazy thinking the "What If's!"

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Great additions. It’s kind of nice to feel like I am finally starting to catch up again. I know I still have a long way to go but I’m making progress. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

A few weeks later mom got her cast off.

Her calf muscle was about half the size of her other one.

They put her in PT to build it up a month later mom was good.

She did tend to limp when the weather got cold.

She decided not to return to England, it broke her heart but England is not that warm 60' and 70's in the summer.

They had a few days where it hit 82 they called it a heat wave!

Phoenix is comfortable in the 80's.

Mom still moved back to her apartment she had, she still was stubborn enough to live on her own. 

Beautiful and I were like rabbits again any time Trudy was out with Denny which seemed like most of the time anymore.

Denny had been promoted at work he was now helping do the Cement work like Beautiful had done.

All that work had payed off he was getting a very tanned muscular body.

That was until I got word he was failing in English.

I had told him that he needed to bring his grade up or the job would go away.

He looked at me and asked me if I was serious?

"Just fail English and find out how serious I really am!"

He got his grade up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am the first to stress the importance of a good education. At the same time developing a strong trade can be just as important. It all depends on what the person really wants in life. 

• Thanks 1

Several people came to me when I threatened Denny about his grades.

Several were berating me for being so harsh!

"How could you give a kid like that an ultimatum!"

"Other's were right on!"

One was Danny's English teacher she told me "He is bright enough he just wasn't putting the effort into his assignments.

Now he is doing the work I know he is capable of Thank You!" 

Those that felt I was to harsh, I asked them " Do you feel your boss is asking too much when he asks for your best, and you don't give it do you expect your boss to be upset?"

"Well yes I didn't try hard enough like I should of at first!"

"You see I'm not preparing Denny for just school I'm preparing him for life.

Especially since he is going to work for me!

If my guys dont give what they are capable of giving.

What we build is crap!

I don't want a building collapsing because it's crap!

I'm sure you don't want to be in a building that collapses because it's crap now do you?"

"Of course not," they usually say or "hell no!" 

"Work ethics are developed when kids are young!

You teach your child to give an honest days work for an honest days pay when they are 6 or 7 years old, they are going to be good workers when they get older.

I remember spending my Saturdays weeding the garden that we grew, pulling weeds, hell I would of much rather been out hanging with my friends at that age.

I used to hate my parents for making me do that, but now look at me I'm a millionaire I own my own company!

That wasn't easy that took Work!

Where did I learn to Work?

Spending my Saturdays weeding the garden!

I hate to admit it but I've even thanked my mother for making me spend my Saturdays working.

I can tell the employees that worked as kids, they are my best workers." 

"Sorry I didn't know," several have said.

I get on my soapbox occasionally I don't think we are doing our kids favors by giving trophys for participation!

Nobody is cut!

Not keeping score so kids won't feel bad about themselves!

When they grow up they arent going to get a trophy for participation.

And corporations are going to be keeping score!

And if they don't score there is somebody else that wants their job!" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree with the work ethic for sure and it expands beyond just school work or an actual job. Games and sports show us that hard work pays off. You can hear that from a ball team that goes from last place in their league to the state championships.  I was always telling my boys you get out of it what you are willing to put into it. It takes only a little success to show that’s the truth and once they see the truth they work even harder. 

• Thanks 1

Denny and Trudy were still dating, I know Denny is my grandson, but I see Trudy as more as my daughter.

Since James wasn't doing his job as a dad I took Denny aside.

When James and his mother were in the infancy of their marriage, I remembered a time when he had caught them having sex.

His mother was moaning and enjoying herself and Denny thought that James was hurting her.

He beat the crap out of James over it.

He had promised me he wouldn't  have sex until he was married!

I was just touching bases to make sure that was still his intention. 

He told me it was, and I gave him a hug.

I explained "There are going to be situations where your promise is going to be tested!

Believe me.

Believe it or not I was once the same age you are now."

I told him a story, "When I was 16 or 17, I dated a girl, Kimberly Tanner gorgeous girl had the blond Farrah Fawcett hair from the 70's!"

"Who was Farrah Fawcett?" Denny asked? 

"Doesn't really matter, in my day she was the hottest woman on the planet!

Had a smile that drove men crazy!

She had a poster that was the best selling poster ever, still is, Google it!

Anyway this girl was hot, do they still say that?

I took her rollerskating.

I could rollerskate.

Rollerskates were like your inline skates!

Except there were only 4 wheels and there were two in the front and two in the back.

You also had this rubber thing in the front that was your brake.

You tipped your toes forward and you stopped.

This girl appearantly didn't know how to skate.

I was taking her around and I was behind her and she started falling backwards I grabbed her and caught her.

I grabbed more than her back, somehow one of my hands cought her between her legs, I heard her gasp.

I had excited her sexually we got out of the roller rink and ended up in my car.

We started kissing, it wasn't doing anything for me but for her it was making her engine rev!

She took one of my hands and put it on one of her breasts.

I could feel her bra and the breast beneath it.

It was enjoyable!

She undid her jeans and put my other hand inside, she was wanting to play with her there.

About that time my car shook.

Somebody backing out of a stall had backed into it.

In those days a guy was judged by the car he drove.

This was a 72, Oldsmobile 442 Burnt Orange beautiful!"

"What's a 442?"

"442 was the size of the engine 442 Cubic Inches a 5 litre engine today is roughly equivalent to a 400 Cubic inch Engine!" 

"That's a big engine!" Denny said.

"Anyway the guy drove off I got his plate number and went in and called the cops, spent the rest of the night dealing with them!

I was sick my girl was damaged.

I'm not talking about Kimberly either.

My car was my girl!

They did find the guy his insurance fixed my girl.

Kimberly couldn't understand why I was so upset about a thing like a car.

A 442 was a status symbol much like if you drove a Trans Am, Camero, Mustang, a 442 was almost in that bracket.

Kimberly dumped me because I put a car over her.

As an adult I wonder what would of happened if the accident hadn't of happened?

Would we have gone past  just petting?

Would we of have had sex?

What would of happened if I had got her pregnant?

How would life had changed for me, would I still be in the same job?

I wouldnt have your mom which means you wouldnt have been born, your choices today shape your tomorrow!

Besides I've seen Kimberly nowadays holy hell! Her rear end is as big as a Buick!

She must go almost 200, 225 pounds!

I could of been married to that!

That's alright she still hates me for not having sex with her that night!"

"Like I told you grandpa, I dont want to have sex until after I'm  married.

Can I tell you something without you getting mad?" 

"Sure your my grandson!"

My stomach was in knots wondering what he was going tell me. 

"I like Trudy, but I just can't see myself living the rest of my life with her, does that make sense?"

"Yes it does! I could never see myself with Kimberly, in that way, always felt there was somebody else out there for me!"

"That's it grandpa! I feel there is somebody else out there for me!"

"You follow the path that Kimberly and I almost took you could find yourself with her for the rest of of your life, or until you can't  stand the sight of her any longer and divorce each other, but then you hurt your kids.

Look at how your own mom used to hate me, her mom poisoned her against me!

I know I wasn't Lilly white, but I wasn't as bad as a husband and father as she made me out to be!"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

As a die-hard gear-head, I have to note that 442 actually stood for 4-barrel carb, 4 speed transmission and dual (2) exhaust. They never had a 442 sized engine. They had a 330, 350, 400, 403, 425 and 455 during the era of 442s.

Otherwise, loving the story.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, BoTox said:

As a die-hard gear-head, I have to note that 442 actually stood for 4-barrel carb, 4 speed transmission and dual (2) exhaust. They never had a 442 sized engine. They had a 330, 350, 400, 403, 425 and 455 during the era of 442s.

Otherwise, loving the story.

I knew that the one I had had a 400 CI. When I used to talk about the car it got easier to talk about a 442 CI people understood that easier! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Talking to Denny, I don't know if it was a midlife crisis or what?

I starred looking up Oldsmobiles 442's found a 1972 like the one I used to have.

It needed some work, but hey in those days you could still work on a car, none of the onboard computers like cars have now.

They used to talk about Shadetree Mechanics in those days you could be one of those.

In 1974 they started adding the smog control.

A friend of mine had an old F250 Ford Pick Up.

One of those you almost needed a step ladder to get into.

Had to be like almost 2 and a half feet off the ground.

Anyway his smog control device was an old Coffee can painted brown like his truck.

You could see the rings just like a can of Maxwell House or Folgers.

It cost me a couple of grand for an old relic but I was able to turn that old 442 into something that looked liked my old girl! In 1974!

I was not old enough to drive even until the latter part of the year.

I turned 16 in October got my drivers licence and was driving my dad's 1968 Chevy Impala, it wasnt cool I used to call it Manure Green and it didn't sound cool the muffler worked to well.

When I got my Oldsmobile 442 at about 17 and 1/4 years old it was an burnt orange color and the tailpipes rumbled when you reved up the engine.

Lets just say the girls noticed me more in my 442 than in my dads old Chevy!

One guy I went to school with had the Trans Am he was cooler than me everybody thought.

Now days him and his husband have been married for about 8 years now since they were allowed to marry.

Us boys had our suspicions about him even in high school.

He checked the other guys out while dressing in gym.

Now we know why!

He was just a bit more popular with the ladies than l was.

But with Kimberly I'm sure I even saw more action than he ever did, and not a lot happened there!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1