LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

20 hours ago, Jayme said:

Great, I eagerly anticipate your next chapter then good sir.

thank! It will come :)

12 hours ago, treasuresman said:

I am sorry I bullies I was enjoying the story until you let her get bullied and the bully gets away it as I was bullied in school and therefore hate bullies I enjoy your writing but can not deal with bullies. 

LOL what makes you think she'll get away with it? ?

9 hours ago, BjornRdr said:

I love bullies in stories. I love people getting knocked down lower and lower and I love it when the bully full on gets away with it. I was so bummed when the bully got caught earlier and so elated when it came back to haunt the main character. 

The main character is a bully too. That’s what started it all but my preference is always to see one character humiliated mercilessly. 

I’m excited to see what other ideas the author has for debasing her and making her feel small before the genie returns her to her own world with that one small change. 

I suppose I can get that from a kink perspective. There is something about it being so wrong that makes it right for some people. IN this case, Becky may get something back, I can't confirm.

I can confirm, however,  that Jessica will be debased a LOT more before this is done, and will feel very, very small.

3 hours ago, ABAlex said:

thank! It will come :)

LOL what makes you think she'll get away with it? ?

I suppose I can get that from a kink perspective. There is something about it being so wrong that makes it right for some people. IN this case, Becky may get something back, I can't confirm.

I can confirm, however,  that Jessica will be debased a LOT more before this is done, and will feel very, very small.

So confirmed shrinky dink rays for our protaganist *nodsnods* *submits the resports da ta news* :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

So confirmed shrinky dink rays for our protaganist *nodsnods* *submits the resports da ta news* :)

I fully support and endorse this fan theory

20 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

*waves*

*waves*

20 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

*waves*

*waves*

LOL Hi! *waves* but we shouldn't keep bumping this story. Wait to a new section is posted! ?

• 1 month later...

"Come on Jessica, lets get your butt changed!"

Jessica winced. "Don't say it like that. And you don't get to change me!" She felt herself push her arms down to her sides and balled her fists.

Marianne laughed. "Awww, don't throw a tantrum just because you have a stinky diaper." She walked toward Jessica, who backed away.

"I don't! I'm clean!" 

"Then why won't you let me check you?" She grabbed Jessica's shoulder and reached to the back of her diaper.

Jessica pushed her hand away. "Because you don't get to change me! YOu are younger then me!"

Marianne rolled her eyes. "Actually I do. I'm your babysitter. I'm a licensed babysitter, and you, legally, are a toddler level in over 30 categories. That makes me able to take care of you for short periods, and tonight our dad left me in charge." She opened the back of her diaper. "Well, I guess you are clean, but we both know that was just luck. You've been wrong before."

"That's not!" Jessica began, but was silenced when Marianne pushed a pacifier in her mouth.

"No complaining. Go stand in the corner until you calm down and stop throwing temper tantrums."

"ITs not a temper tantrum! This is unfair!"

She folded her arms. "OH it isn't? Then why are you're fists balled at your side like an angry baby?" Jessica noticed and moved her hands. "Classic sign of someone who is emotionally a toddler, number 25. Now, little girl, no talking with the paci and go stand in the corner or its a spanking."

Jessica folded her arms. "You can't make me."

"Actually I can. This note says I can." she held up a piece of paper written in the doctor's handwriting. "You both saw him leave me in charge. I'm supposed to follow these instructions, and you are supposed to follow mine. Right her it says I can give you corner times, mouth soapings, or spankings if need be, and more if I call him first. Should I call daddy?" "Daddy" was something she only said to Jessica now.

Jessica glared and tried to stand her ground, but felt herself slowly backing down. She knew arguing would only end badly. She hung her head. "No, please don't," she said.

"Then go," Marianne pointed to the corner, and Jessica walked to it. "Don't be difficult. You know the drill. Hands on your head and paci in your mouth. Now." Jessica pouted, obeyed. "Anyway, who are you to complain? All your babysitters and half your school teachers are younger then you to. You know that isn't what makes someone a 'baby level' or a babysitter. Not in that way, anyway."

Jessica stared blankly at the deep gold of the wall and listened to Marianne go on. She was right. At this point, almost everyone her age had moved on well into adulthood. Each year it got more and more humiliating as the age difference between her and the people in charge of her grew. Now, she was being babysat by someone she once saw as a younger adopted sister, and had to listen to her every command. "Now, there is a part of the instructions I am supposed to read to you. Ahem." She cleared her throat. "Marianne, you are in charge as we discussed. Jessica is to be double diapered in her princes prints and plastic pants. Also, no sitting on the furniture unless she is on your lap. Just the mat, crib or high chair. I'm sorry, I know you are getting better, but we can't be sure you'll find out Jessica is messy in time, and don't want to risk a leaky diaper ruining the couch." Jessica blushed deeper. She couldn't help but notice that the appology for her double diapers was directed at Marianne for not being trusted to tell when she was leaking, rather then at Jessica for not being able to tell when she was soaked. "She can pick between her cartoon onesies, no dresses since she won't be going out. Give her her bath, ignore her if she complains. She may play with her dolls or coloring book and gets one hour of cartoons if she finishes two of her school pictures. Make sure she stays within in the lines." 'School pictures'- the hardest homework she was trusted with now was coloring in pictures and learning to stay in the lines, something they still failed her on. "Dinner is at 5:30, she can have the chopped chicken and mushy beans, we left you steak in the fridge. Since she was complaining at school, she is to have her nightly spanking at 7 PM. 30 spanks, half on her diaper, half bare. Bedtime at 8, read her a story if she needs it. If she complains, you may administer twenty minutes of corner time, five minutes of mouth soaping, or thirty spanks."

Jessica glared into the corner and shook at each word. She had been working, trying to move up the ladder for years, and failed. She could remember when Marianne was in diapers, and watched her get promoted to pull ups, underwear, become allowed to take care of herself, graduate from year after year of school, and become an adult as Jessica went the opposite way. Now even Marianne was left in charge of her. 

"So, we will get onto your bath and coloring books, but first I need to take a shower. I'll be back down in time for the end of your punishment."

Undistracted, Jessica's mind wandered. She kept moving down, lower and lower, whenever she tried to move up. There was no way she'd succeed if she wasn't even allowed to decide when she got her diapers changed. She had been thinking for a long time about another way. She had tried to play their game, perhaps she could make it another way.

She moved her hands off her head and reached down to her diaper. It was double thick and wrapped in an extra layer of plastic because someone else, younger then her, wasn't trusted to tell if she messed herself and change her in time. Realistically, there was no reason why she shouldn't be allowed to to say when she needed a change, or even change herself. The only reason why she couldn't was a series of flukes and and a bizarre set of rules that meant failing in one way meant losing rights in another.

She shook her head. Realistically, there wasn't a reason why unwatched, she couldn't take it off. She had lived for decades without needing one. Right now, her babysitter was in the shower. Perhaps if she couldn't make it by playing by their rules, she could make it by breaking them.

She moved out of the corner and looked around. Lights and a tv she wasn't allowed to turn on or off, a fireplace she wasn't allowed near, and couches she wasn't allowed to sit on. The apology for that wasn't even directed at her, but at Marianne. Marianne not being trusted to tell if she was leaking was something they apologized for, Jessica not being trusted to avoid leaky diapers was expected. 

She walked over to the fireplace and put her hand on it. Somehow, the small act of rebellion was thrilling. She giggled and bounced, then forced herself to stop. She shouldn't behave like a toddler if she wasn't being made to.

She walked to the lights and flicked them on and off, then sat on the couch. She reached between the couch cushions looking for the television remote, felt something hard and plastic, and took it out. 

When she looked at it she realized it wasn't a remote. It was a phone. She tapped on the screen. It was Marianne's phone. She looked toward the bathroom, where water was still flowing from the shower, and she could hear Marianne singing happily. Marianne, the only person who could stop her from leaving, was in the bathroom without her phone. Naked, helpless, and with no way to call out.   She looked back at the fire place and the long steel pokers.

She picked it up. It was long, hard, and heavy. A plan formed in her mind. She walked toward the bathroom's giant double door, knowing Marianne couldn't hear her over the water and her own singing. 

She tested the doors and found they were unlocked. She paused, thinking about what she was going to do. If she did this, there would be no way back. People would looking for her and there would be no question what happened. However, if she didn't, she'd never get anywhere. She'd move back and back further into thicker and thicker diapers until it became her life, and lose the bet. Wasn't this all a fake world anyway, made by the genie to test her in some unfair trial? If the game is rigged, you break rules and make your own game. She held the bar with her right and hit it into her left, getting used to the weight. This would be harsh, but over fast.

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

Wow, our little girl is becoming naughty. I think from now on she’ll be tied up when left alone.

It would be great if taking out her tormentor works and the genie is like didn't see that solution and *poof* she's back in our world again standing over a corpse holding a bloody well used poker and the police are there already and the geniee just laughs as she's carried off to jail.

14 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

?

2 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Wow, our little girl is becoming naughty. I think from now on she’ll be tied up when left alone.

Hmmm maybe. I don't know that that would work in this world though. How could they do it within kindness and her theme? Locking mitts, a playpen, a baby bouncer, a rocker? Time outs in the crib? When leaving, a stroller and car seat with seatbelts?

You can't put her in jail of course, she's too much of a little girl, not quite responsible for her actions. But if its for her own safety then of course.

2 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

It would be great if taking out her tormentor works and the genie is like didn't see that solution and *poof* she's back in our world again standing over a corpse holding a bloody well used poker and the police are there already and the geniee just laughs as she's carried off to jail.

WOW thats dark :P Still means she won though. Would killing someone in that world mean they die in the real world, is the question? 

She lifted the heavy steel bar and pushed it between the handles of the double doors. She tried to shift them, and found there was no way to open it with the bar in place. Marianne was now locked in the bathroom with no way out. "So long, Marianne," she said. It was time for her to begin to laugh again. She smiled, and walked away.

She ran up two flights of stairs and into the doctor's bathroom. She went into the master bathroom and looked in the closet. As expected, there were piles of underwear, running from full on baby diapers, to her own, to plain whites and pull ups. At the top, there were bags of panties and boxers. She giggled excitedly.

She tore off her plastic pants and diapers, threw them in the trash can and grabbed a pull up. She shook her head, and reached up for the panties. She tore the bag and pulled one on.

She ran out into the bedroom, into their closet, and went through their clothes. After a while she found a pants suit, the kind she used to wear, and put it on. She considered grabbing heels, but she needed to move quickly, so she stuck with flats. She then went through a stack of purses until she found one with money in it, took out the id cards, and left.

She ran down the stairs and to the front door. She could tell the shower had stopped, and heard footsteps. "Jessica?" Marianne's voice said as she ran out the door.

Jessica breathed heavily. She wanted to panic and cheer in excitement at the same time, but forced herself to calm down. She needed to get downtown. If she could find a job, any job, and avoid detection for a few weeks as she worked... arguably, that would be a 'success.' Even if it didn't count as one to the genie, it would prove to this world that she could live on her own.

She began walking. It was a long way, but she had made it before, normally at the wrong end of her leash, or holding someone's hand. Still, it was still early in the day and she figured she could make it there before afternoon, ever earlier if she found a bus. It was a bright, sunny day, and she didn't mind the walk.

She passed by the school. It was a weekend, but some of the sports teams were out practicing. She tsked. Today was a practice day, which meant there could be teams training all over town. If one of them recognized her, it be all over. She moved to the other side of the street, kept her head down and walked faster.

She could see the downtown core not far past the school. A long line of tall buildings in staggered steps stretched toward the sky and, if she was lucky, her freedom. The streets became busier and the side walks became more crowded, and soon she was standing amid office buildings and shops, any one of which might be her ticket.

She began checking doors for 'help wanted' posters. It didn't need to be a fancy job, just something she could use to pay for her own living. She passed by building after building, and ended up in a park. It was huge, with a wide filed running along the street and a several wooded pathways going down the other. She could tell the edges of it by the line of buildings at the end, otherwise the size was obscured by trees. There was a group of girls running in two packs through the field. The first pack were all wearing shorts and identical shirts. The group behind them had the same shirts but lacked shorts, and were running in exposed diapers. Jessica could see them blushing from where she stood. She recognized the scene. It was the track group from her school. Those not yet in the thinner, plain white diapers were made to run without shorts for the first few practices. The explanation was that the motion of running made them even more susceptible both accidents and rashes, so the the staff needed to watch them closely. Jessica suspected that hazing rituals had more to do it. This became especially bad as some of the girls who were slower in their training would run in the diaper pack year after year as others moved ahead of them, and those that were were blushing an even deeper red then the others. Some of the girls in shorts were running behind the diapered group, and as some slowed down they would move up to them, spanking them while yelling 'encouragement' until they caught up. She made note 

She heard a whacking sound coming from beside her. She saw a tall, black hared man spanking the diapered bottom of another who had his pants down to his ankles. 

"I told you not to argue with me in public! You've been very naughty today! Bad boy!"

"OW! OW! OW! I'm sorry!" The other pleaded. 

The taller man ignored his please and pulled the diaper down. "Please no! Bill, no! Not bare here! he complained, but was ignored as the diaper joined his pants around his knees. Jessica could see that it was a fully printed diaper, much like the ones she normally wore, though the rest of his clothes looked more mature. She wanted to walk on, but kept watching in fascination.

Eventually the spanking stopped, and Bill helped the other to his feet and helped him pull his pants up. They were both wearing suits, while only the smaller brunette had the tell tale bulge of a diaper under his pants. Jessica realized she had seen them before.

The brunette was sniffling, and the other pushed a pacifier in his mouth and handed him a teddy bear, leading to more whining. He shook a finger in his face. "Now, no more complaining, and no more slacking off!  You are lucky they called me instead of the Testing Board, or this could be much worse. You go right back there and apologize for your behavior."

"But its a weekend, and they were being mean!"

The taller one spoke compassionately. "I know sweetie, but sometimes you need to work on a weekend. And they weren't being mean, they were just teasing you a bit about your special underwear. Its because your're cute and they like you."

"No one else there needs to wear one," he grumbled.

"I know, but its ok. Michael, look at me." He cupped his chin. "Remember, you aren't worse off. Its what makes you special, right?"

He nodded, though he didn't seem convinced. "It doesn't feel that way. It feels like I'm a baby."

"I know, but you aren't. YOu still passed all the other tests and were allowed to work, right? They wouldn't let you there if you didn't deserve it. Aren't you happy you are allowed to work? Huh?" He tickled him.

Michael giggled. "Yeah," he said. "I know."

"Not everyone does equally well on all the tests. Some people are in boxers but can't work. Some people never athletics and wear diapers, but are experts in their fields. And some people are plenty smart, capable people, but still need a caretaker to change them and help them calm down with a pacifier and teddy. And aren't you plenty smart?" He ruffled his hair.

The brunette was smiling now. "I don't want her changing me. I want you."

"I know but I have to work too. I don't want any more arguing, ok? While you are at work, Ms. Statson is your caretaker. Remember, in every other way you are still a grown adult. Give her the extra diapers, the paci and the teddy I gave you, apologize, and let her know you'll be listening to her from now on. Remember, she fills my role. If she checks your diaper or gives you a spanking, its not because she's being mean, she's helping you. No more running away. Alright?"

"Ok," he leaned in for for a kiss, and the other pulled him in for a hug and pressed his lips against him before leading him by the hand across a street.

Jessica was slightly disturbed by the scene. As she never got out of the school, she was never certain how the rest of the world went. She realized someone could be considered a functioning adult in some ways and not in others, but it never occurred to her the difference could be so drastic. An intelligent, capable, working adult, with someone assigned at work and home to change their diapers? What an odd world.

"You know, just because they are both men, doesn't mean there is something wrong with their relationship."

Jessica almost gasped when she heard the woman speaking to her. She realized she had clearly looked at them with disgust. "Oh, no its not that its..."

The woman, a tall blond in what looked liked a guard's uniform, didn't let her finish. "You should be able to control your emotions more then that, and realize that different relationships work." The couple had stopped and were watching, and more people began to look. Jessica did not want this attention right now, especially from what seemed to be a regulatory officer. She shuddered to remember her first encounter with one, spanking her on the first fateful day.

Michael was staring. "Wait, did you recognize that girl?" Jessica heard him say.

"What?" Bill asked.

He pointed back at Jessica. "Yeah, she was at the police station the night you were assigned to be my caretaker, wasn't she?"

"Was she?"

Jessica turned away and ran into the park. She went down a winding, forested path, and kept moving until she knew she was out of sight. She stopped, panting, and started walking again.

She ended up in a clearing. A massive stone structure rose up beside her. It appeared ancient and crumbling, but well preserved none the less. It reminded her of a pyramid, but built in steps, and painted in bright reds and blues. 

"Can you beleive that building is 12,000 years old?" someone asked.

"What? she said.

A man, wearing all beige clothes and a vest that said 'tour guide' on it, pointed at the building. "Its 12,000 years old. Just think of how much, even today, comes from it. Our government buildings are still built in its style." Jessica realized that all the stepped buildings she had seen while heading downtown were just far larger versions of the same design.

"Are you here for a tour, or to apply for a job?"

"I uhhh..." she considered. A tour guide would be a reasonable job, and easy enough. Except... She looked at the building. It be fine if they gave her a list of what to say, but if anyone asked a question it would quickly become obvious she didn't know as much about it as even the average person.

"Say, why are you looking confused? If you live in this city you should have heard this all before."

Jessica turned and ran again, deeper into the park. The man shouted 'hello' after her but didn't follow. When she was out of sight, she calmed down. She wiped her brow on her sleeve, and remained still until she caught her breath, then kept going. That was twice she was almost caught, the day wasn't going well.

She heard footsteps. A girl, wearing the uniform of her school and panting, ran toward her.

Jessica almost shouted in fear, but the girl didn't seem to recognize her. Jessica realized that, while she was well known at school, she had only ever been seen while dressed as a baby, on a leash and sucking a pacifier. She doubted the runner would draw the connection between the schools infamous diaper girl and the well dressed woman in front of her. Still, she didn't want to risk it, and backed away.

The girl reached her and stopped, collapsing with her hands to her knees. Jessica saw she held a white diaper in one of her hands.

"Please," she said. "You have to help me."

"What?" Jessica said.

"I..." she blushed, then leaned into whisper. "I had an accident. A bad one."

Jessica backed away as the smell made the girls point for her. "Eww," she said instinctively and covered her nose.

The girl blushed and moved back. "I know, I'm sorry! I don't normally its just I didn't have time to go after lunch and running around started to make my stomach ache."

"What do you want me to do?" Jessica asked.

"Please, you need to change me." The girl looked behind her. "Now, before the others see."

"What!?"

"Please! Half of them are already in pull ups! I'm supposed to be testing soon, but if they see that I messed..." she shuddered. "I'll be back in prints running in the diaper pack. I can't do that! I'm supposed to be one of the more mature ones, I couldn't look them in the eye if I went back!"

"Just change yourself!"

She winced. "No they wouldn't show me how yet! I know its weird but its just one thing I've been behind on. I," she stopped as they heard foosteps coming around the corner. The girl looked at Jessica in panic.

"Its the staff! Quickly! Sit down!" she pointed at a park bench.

"What?"

The girl stripped her shorts off, exposing her messy diaper. She pushed Jessica onto the bench, then sat in her lap. 

"What are you..." Jessica's eyes went wide, and almost gagged at the feeling and the smell of the runner's messy diaper against her.

"Just trust me." She undid Jessica's suit jacket, leaned into her chest, and hugged her. "Pretend you're comforting me."

The footsteps came closer, and a man and a woman, both of whom Jessica recognized as teachers, passed by.

"It worked," she said. She looked around. "But quickly. You need to change me before the runners come by. They will recognize me.

"What?"

"The teachers didn't see my face, so if they didn't see my shirt or shorts they wouldn't recognize me as a student. They saw my messy diaper and assumed I was a never grow old with a caretaker. We have a student like that in our school, still in almost baby diapers." Jessica winced. "If the others see me... they will recognize me." She got off Jessica's lap and held the spare diaper out in both hands. "Please, change me? If they see me it would set me back."

Jessica stood up and began to back away. "I don't think I can."

"Why not? You're a full grown up, right? Dressed like that..." The girl looked at her. "That is an odd fitting suit. Say, do I know you?"

Jessica backed up faster. Footsteps were coming around, more of them. She began to panic, and struggled to keep it from showing on her face. Adults here rarely showed that kind of emotion, she couldn't give it away now.

The girl's eyes went wide. She gasped and pointed a finger. "Oh my god! Its you!"

"No. You don't know me."

"I do! I do! What are you doing? You can't be here! I can't believe I just asked a toddler level for a diaper change."

The footsteps got nearer, and the running group came up.

"Cynthia? What are you doing? Why is your diaper messy."

The girl, Cynthia, didn't respond. She just kept pointing in shock at Jessica. "Its her!"

Jessica turned away and ran. Cynthia followed, shouting for her to wait. Jessica crossed came out of the woods and onto the side walk. She looked down the street and saw a line of cars coming, but ran out anyway. They stopped and honked, and she made it to the other side walk. 

She looked back to see Cynthia, followed by the rest of the runners, stop on the other side. She knew they wouldn't cross, almost no one broke rules in this world. The other girls crowded around Cynthia, and she suddenly realized she was now standing in a busy street in an exposed messy diaper, looked down and shouted. One of the teachers grabbed her hand and began to lead her away as she pleaded and pointed toward Jessica.

Jessica shook her head. Poor girl. She walked down the the street, around a corner, and out of view.

Eventually she found what she was looking for. An office building had a sign reading "Help Wanted, Apply Inside. Details Online." There was a website listed underneath. Jessica opened the door and walked into a giant lobby. The floors were marbled in dark red and black, and golden pots held plants along the edges. Whatever they did here, they made a lot of money. Jessica walked toward a massive desk in the center of the room.

"Hello, I'm here to apply for the job being listed" She said to the smiling secretary.

"Alright, which job would that be?"

"Uhhh," Jessica paused. The sign didn't give any information. "The one listed on the sign there." She pointed.

The secretary looked over her Jessica's shoulder at the sign. "Yes," she nodded slowly, as if confused. "And that website would lead you to a list of fifteen jobs. Which one were you looking at?"

Jessica tried to think. She didn't even know what they did here. "The first one."

The secretary looked at her blankly. "You were applying for vice CEO?"

Jessica winced inwardly. However, she knew better then to change her story now. Confidence worked, she had to fake it until she made it. "Yes," she said.

"So you have the required two masters and minimum fifteen years experience? Why don't I recognize you?'

"I mean, really any of the jobs would work." Jessica winced again. Bad line.

The secretary nodded. "Alright. Whats your name?"

Jessica tried to think and wished she had thought this through earlier. "Cynthia," she said.

"Cynthia what?"

"Cynthia... Michael." It was the first name that came to her head, and she thought of the man being spanked earlier that day.

"I see. Any relation to Jordan Michael, CEO of Rike Shoes?"

"Yes! He's my cousin." The name sounded familiar. Jessica hoped she wouldn't check, and if she did, she'd claim she misheard. It was always good to make them think you had a connection.

"I see. Well I'll let you in to speak with someone, and they will take care of you." She began typing into her computer.

"Is there a bathroom nearby?" Jessica asked. It was one of the things she hadn't been allowed to do for years, and she had began to feel pressure.

The secretary looked at her face, then down at her waist. "Of course. If you have your proof of full training, that is."

Jessica pretended to check her pockets. "I must have left it at home. I think my secretary put it in the wrong purse."

"I see. We'll then, I'm sorry but you'll have to hold it. Since you've gone through the tests that should be no problem of course."

"Of course."

The secretary went back to typing on her computer, and after a moment she pointed down the hall. "Third door please, Mr. Owen's office."

Jessica went by her, knocked on the third door and was told to come in. She walked into a small, brown office, filled with book shelves, a broad desk and a single chair. The person at the desk, a dark haired man in a suit, pointed to the spare chair. She she sat down. On the bookself beside her she noticed a series of children's books, followed by toy made of small metal bars with colorful beds on them. She looked nervously at it.

"So, Cynthia Michael, cousin of Jordan Micheal?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"And you are applying for any job, in particular the vice CEO?"

Jessica made herself match his smile. "Yes." It was a long shot, but she figured if she got the job, that itself would be a success. If not, she'd just move on and try elsewhere. Always aim for the top, she told herself. It worked in her other life, why not here?

"And you are fully trained?"

"Of course."

"I see. Where did you do your masters?"

Jessica searched her mind for any universities she had heard of and came up blank. "Yale and Harvard," she said, hoping they existed in that world too.

"I see. Very impressive." 

Jessica sighed in relief.

"And what would your plan be as Vice CEO?

"Well I'd invest in..." She paused.

"Dollies and teddy bears?" he suggested.

"Yes! Of course."

"Both growing markets."

"I know!" she said.

"What about baby bottles and diapers? Those are always needed."

"Yes. Consistent products."

"Yes, like sunshine, lolipops and rainbows? What about nice smiles?"

Jessica began to panic again. "What do you mean?"

"Sunshine Lolipos corp and Rainbows Exporting. Nice Smiles is another fast growing company. Of course, you know all of that, given your experience."

"Yes! Of course."

"Would you like some water?"

"Please."

He walked to a water cooler beside his desk, poured a cup and handed it to her. She hadn't held an actual cup in years, and her hands shook nervously. She tried to drink and spilled some on her shirt.

"Oh, I'm sorry, a bit clumsy," she laughed.

He laughed too. "Of course, you have passed all your athletic tests, right? Including co-ordination?" He put his elbows on his desk and his head in his hands, leaning closely to Jessica.

"Of course." She replied.

"So you aren't too clumsy?"

"No."

He smiled. "Well I'm sure you'll be a great fit. Give me a moment?" He got up to leave.

"Yes. Where are you going?"

"Oh I'm... I'm going to get more people to interview you. Just sit tight, ok?"

He left and locked the door.

Jessica waited. Minutes passed. he began tapping her feet on the ground, then her hands on her knees. She looked at the closed door and wondered what was taking so long, but didn't want to blow her chances by getting up and leaving now. It was a long shot, an odd con, but if it worked there was no way the genie would be able to argue with her. Vice CEO of a major company was a success, now matter how she did it.

More time passed. She began to feel her bladder ache. She wasn't used to holding anything in anymore, and she didn't know how long she'd last.

She looked around the office. It was strangely small for someone taking interviews for such a high position. Perhaps it wasn't really his office, and just where they took in applicants? Perhaps it was only for the first layer of interviews?

She realized she hand't asked what his position was, and didn't even know what the company did. She began looking at the books on the shelves, looking for clues.

"Thinkers, Slower and Faster," "The Development of the Mind," "Emotional Intelligence." He seemed to be some kind of psychiatrist. Why was he doing the interviews?

Her bladder began to ache again. She got up and went to the door. To her surprise, the handle refused to turn, and she realized it was locked. 

Was this some kind of trap? A kidnapping? She tried to fight back the panic. No, she told herself. It must be a mistake. An automatic lock as he left.

She banged on it. "Hello? Anyone out there?"

The door opened slightly. Mr Owen poked his head in, and Jessica was suprised he was so close outside. "Yes?" he said.

"I need to go to the bahtroom," she said.

He looked at her quizzically. "You need to take a bath? Why?" he asked.

"I mean the toilet!"

He nodded. "I see. And you've passed all your training levels for that, right? No more diapers for you?"

"Yes!"

He nodded again. "I see. Well, there will be more help in a minute. Just hang tight.

(Apparently some silly people thought Jessica was going to murder Marianne. Bad.)

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

:lol: ?

7 hours ago, mikejackson999 said:

Someone’s going to be in very big trouble really quick.   

hmmm maybe. Think she'll get away with it?

Great chapter. I’m 90% sure they are gonna realize that she’s bullshitting the interview. Her adopted father is a physiologist, so it’s quite possible the man interviewing her knows her dad. Maybe Jessica’s actual success would be getting kicked out of school and being placed with a full-time caretaker?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, dmavn said:

I almost bet they have something akin to our amber alert and probably everyone knows about it.

hmmm I wonder if that be true... or could Marianne have escaped to set out the alert?

6 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Great chapter. I’m 90% sure they are gonna realize that she’s bullshitting the interview. Her adopted father is a physiologist, so it’s quite possible the man interviewing her knows her dad. Maybe Jessica’s actual success would be getting kicked out of school and being placed with a full-time caretaker?

Maybe ? We may have to wait and see. Would that be a success though? Can she be a successfull permanent baby?

3 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Loving it cant wait to see what happens after this fail!

LOL dark. You just want to see her fail? Mean ? :lol:

5 hours ago, ABAlex said:

hmmm I wonder if that be true... or could Marianne have escaped to set out the alert?

Maybe ? We may have to wait and see. Would that be a success though? Can she be a successfull permanent baby?

LOL dark. You just want to see her fail? Mean ? :lol:

Isn't that what every daddy wants? A little that try's needs help gets help, fails and is corrected?

I think that there society would require her continuously attempt to elevate herself to the world. 

I would also love to hear the outcome of some of the helpers. . . . And how they are doing with there setbacks.

Diapering Daddy 

18 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Isn't that what every daddy wants? A little that try's needs help gets help, fails and is corrected?

I think that there society would require her continuously attempt to elevate herself to the world. 

I would also love to hear the outcome of some of the helpers. . . . And how they are doing with there setbacks.

Diapering Daddy 

Oh? Is that so he always has an excuse to spank her butt? Seems a cruel society- try to get her to fail because punishing is fun

As for the helpers, I imagine some are doing find. Marianne seems to be moving up quickly. The others disappeared, but given Jessica fails with any of them I doubt they are blamed. Perhaps Becky is getting punished somewhere though

She sat back down and waited patiently. After a few more minutes there were footsteps outside. SHe looked over happily as the door opened. To her horror, Dr. Jeffreyson walked in, followed immediately by Marianne. They both looked angrily at her.

"What!? What's going on!?" Jessica shouted, looking from them to Mr. Owen.

"Did you really think this would work?" the doctor asked.

"I... How did..."

"How did what? Marianne went out the window, got her phone and put in a missing toddler level report, as she should. The report from the students in the park helped narrow it down."

Jessica looked at Mr. Owen. "How did you know?"

"Really?" he replied. "I'm a trained caretaker and tester, not an interviewer. You clearly had no idea what was going on. No one applies for a job the way you did, no one would just say 'any job' and ask to be Vice CEO, no one would 'forget' their proofs, there were no records anywhere of you anywhere, and "Micheal" isn't a last name. The secretary made up "Jordan Micheal of Rike Shoes" as a test, and when you went for it, she contacted me and sent a message to the authorities. I wanted to speak to you myself, and it was pretty clear you were at a low level. You failed basically every test I gave you."

"So, those questions weren't real?"

"No. 'Sunshine Lolipops" isn't a real company, silly, and we wouldn't be investing in dollies and teddy bears. You were very cute though, I'm going to be showing that video for a while. Nice try with the cup though, almost made it." He took out a remote control and hit a button. The back wall turned into a telivision, showing a video of her walking into the building.

Jessica then saw it as they did. Her, walking in, clearly lying to the secretary. Agreeing to all the silly things Mr. Owen said and spilling her water. Her staring at the toys and children's books on his shelves. All of them laughing and snickering whenever she turned around. She really did look like a child pretending to be a grown up, and she began to cry.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I was just trying to," she was cut off by a pacifier, and Dr. Jeffreyson hugged her. "I know. I know what you were trying to do, but you have to realize we have these rules for your own good. How many did you break today? Locking Marianne in the bathroom, stealing clothes and money, running away, lying how many times?" He shook his head. "It isn't'' good Jessica."

She nodded. "We will help you get better, and find something for you. But for now. Marianne?"

Jessica gulped as Marianne walked toward her, grabbed her wrist, sat down and pulled her over her lap. She didn't struggle as the spanking began. The pain mounted, and she felt herself wet the pants she had tried so desperately to earn.

(short update I know, more in a few days)

• Like 3