LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 6/1/2019 at 1:02 AM, CDfm said:

Oh I feel so sorry for Jessica. Now she has to face a girl who thinks wronged her. I don’t think things are going to be getting any better for her in the near future. I was glad to see an update on this and then more than just one. I will be watching for more. 

No, I don't think this will go well for her quite yet. I wonder if it ever willl...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/17/2019 at 10:16 PM, Diaperingdaddy said:

More?

Now!

Jessica instantly gagged on the smell as she landed on the mountain of soft, squishy material. She turned around and tried to get up, but hit the top of the lid that shut behind her, then heard a click. 

She pounded on the lid. "Let me out!" she shouted. She was crying. The wet, acidic smell surrounded her, and she could almost taste it. Though it was pitch black she knew what every surface she lay on was, and the thought made her feel sick. She felt herself sink down, and struggled to stay on top.

"Please," she begged. "I'll do anything." She hit the top again.

"Ah ah ah," Becky said. "No hitting the walls, or I'll leave you in there even longer. We are going to leave now, and I promise no one else can hear you or has the key to free you. When we get back, we'll discuss what happens next, ok?"

"Please no! I'll do anything! Hey!" Jessica shouted as she heard footsteps leave the room and the door shut behind them.

She sobbed helplessly in the stinking plastic container. She kept calling out and pounding on the walls, but she knew it was pointless. No one could hear her, and there was no way she was breaking the seal. The bit of fresh air that came out of the joints in the lid gave her some relief, and she tried to press her nose against it, but in the end the smell was everywhere. She gave up and fell back down into the pile.

She lost track of time. It was almost pitch black, and she couldn't hear anything outside of the box. Time dragged on.

Eventually she heard footsteps again. She heard a banging on the outside.

"Hello Jessica! Its Becky again. You ready to talk?"

"Yes," Jessica whimpered.

Jessica heard a click, and the hinged door opened up to show Becky's smiling face, flanked by the two boys she had been with earlier. Jessica tried to climb out, but the boys pushed her back down.

"Whew! Its stinky in there! I hope you had fun in our little game!" She waved a hand in front of her nose, and Jessica glared.

"Aww trying to look tough? Your diapers and pigtails aren't helping. By the way, do you know what happened after we first met?"

Jessica shook her head.

"The first thing they did was spank me. Do you know how often someone that age, besides you, gets spanked? Not only did I lose my care taking and punishment rights, My freedom from corporal punishment was removed, and I promise you, there were a lot of people I had baby sat that now got their sweet revenge."

"I... I'm sorry," Jessica said.

"The next thing they did was demote my potty training. You see that one messy diaper was the first in a while, and your friend there argued that I did it unintentionally, and since I had said I didn't think it was messy, they decided I wasn't doing that right either. It was the last tick of a few other 'mistakes' they had against me. Suddenly all my cheer leading friends came out and testified against me, that I argued about it. Some friends eh? Figures some of them ended up in charge of me and giving me spankings and changes to. I was back in printed diapers that evening, and it was two years before I got back to where I was."

Jessica stared dumbly, unsure of what to say.

"ANd obviously, since I was still apparently wetting and messing myself with no control like you, I couldn't be a cheerleader anymore. I still needed my sports credit, so they made me the water girl. WATER GIRL. From head cheerleader to water girl, and getting spanked by the cheerleaders when I'm late, or changed by them when I'm messy. You know how that feels?"

"No, I'm sorry, please..." Jessica tried to apologize but was cut off. The truth was she had been in the same scenario many times, but she didin't think saying that would get her out of whatever was coming.

"You know whats even WORSE? They made me a mascot. A freaking mascot. Our actual mascot didn't show up one game, so I was made to fill in, then some times after. And why not? I was the little girl in printed diapers, they were the athletes. The first time, I had to go out with that stupid outfit and my diaper showing so everyone could awww at me. Do you even know what they do with a mascot like me? I bet youre too much of a dumb baby. Do you?"

Jessica shook her head. She never went to the games, her 'Daddy" didn't like them.

"I was a 'baby mascot.' Normally a mascot just wears the costume and it covers them head to toe.They dance around, throw things into the crowed, and get cheers. That might have been better, though it would have been humiliating enough, but no. A baby mascot is someone whose the same age and knows the players, but is multiple levels below them. Normally it be someone who also needs full caretaking and lower academics, but since they decided I would do, and the threat of spankings got me playing along. I wore the top part, but with my legs uncovered and my diaper showing, so everyone knew I was beneath them. I had to crawl around like a baby, even though I was way past the level I could walk. The players and cheerleaders would take turns showing me off to the crowed, bottle feeding me, bouncing me on their knees, spanking me if they got angry..." she began to tear. "It was horrible. Sometimes I wouldn't even get the top part of the outfit, just a diaper, baby t shirt and pacifier I ddin't need."

She got angry and pointed at Jessica. "That should have been YOURE role. You were the one actually at that level. But nooo, I was the one available at the moment, and they said the crowed liked me. It was a full year of that, then more years until I was allowed to complete potty training, and more before I finally got out."

"BUt now Jessica, I'm a qualified caretaker. You know what is going to happen now?"

Jessica shook her head.

"What is supposed to happen is that I'm going to train you to full potty independence. And from that outside, that is what it will look like."

"Ok..." Jessica said.

"But you, little diaper girl, will screw it up. I'm going to use every trick and method, and you will sit there filling your pants and complaining you don't know why or even that its happening."

"What!? No I'm not!"

"Yes you are. You're going to keep doing that until you're back in full baby diapers, the lowest ones I can put you in." She held up the example, full printed, and even thicker then the ones Jessica was wearing. "Meanwhile, I know you're dumb enough to fail all the academic classes, and you'll be back in a nursery."

"No! I'll tell them!" Jessica shouted.

"No you won't. You know why?" she said, taunting.

"Why?" Jessica said.

"Because it will be your word against mine and both my friends here, and you are already the little girl who lies about filling your pants. No one will believe you."

Jessica gulped.

"Meanwhile, each time you slip up, it will be back in this room, back over me knee, and back in the bucket. You want to avoid sleeping there every night I babysit you? Play along. Got it?"

Jessica stared. She couldn't do that, could she? There had to be a way out.

"Oh, it looks like she isn't certain. Jacob, want to close it so she has more time to think?"

"No!" Jessica shouted. She gave up for now, and hoped she'd find a way out later. "I'll do it."

Becky patted her head. "Good soon-to-be-baby. Now, first thing first, fill that diaper of yours. I know you don't have full control, but you aren't going out of this room until its nice and messy."

Jessica looked down at her diaper. "I don't have to go right now."

Becky rolled her eyes. "As if someone like you could ever tell. Just push until something comes out. We have all day."

Jessica sighed. She pushed her bottom up slightly and pressed on her bowels.

It was an odd feeling. After so many times struggling not to mess her diaper and failing, here she was in the opposite position. After several minutes of pushing and grunting, she gave and pouted at Becky.

"Lets see." Becky said, and Jessica turned to show her the diaper. She felt Becky pat it and open it up. Becky sighed. "Well, you tried. I suppose doing something like that on command is beyond you. Good diaper girl for trying. Jacob, since she's being a good baby, want to help her out?"

"I'm not a baby!" Jessica said. She felt hands grab her and lift her.

"You will be soon, and since we know its happening, when were in private you are going to act like one and we will call you it." Becky replied with a sharp smack on her bottom.

Jessica groaned as she was put back on the ground. This was turning out even worse then she hoped. She felt a hand open the back of her diaper.

"Hmmm this really won't do. What do you think Jacob? Jillian?"

"Definitly not," one of them said.

"I think we've all seen her in worse," the other replied.

"Agreed. Not her fault though, she tried, she's just a dumb baby. Want to help her out? And, you, diaper butt, be a good girl and play along. No struggling!"

Jessica watched in horror as one of the two men, the one who had lifted her, reached into the box and took out a messy diaper. "No, no please!" She shouted, but was silenced by a sharp smack on her bottom. He opened it, then opened the back of Jessica's diaper and dumped the contents in. The horrified girl screamed, and felt hands massage the mess into her. A moment later another was added, then another, and Jessica felt her diaper sag heavily behind her.

"That seems full enough," her tormentor said. "Now, lets get you cleaned up a bit. We don't want you smelling worse then you normally do."

The trio produced wet sponges. The stripped a now messy and whining blond to her diapers then wiped her down. One held up a second romper outfit, this one more decorated then her last, with pink bunnies and hearts on the sleeves and 'pampered toddler,' written in cursive across the chest. Jessica sighed and let herself get dressed. While they were both rompers, designed for the toddler level, the one Marianne had picked out for her had at least been plain enough she could pretend it wasn't utterly humiliating. The written declaration of her status was on some of the outfits, and  whether she got them or not depended on her caretaker.

Her current caretaker put a pacifier in her mouth, then a finger in her face. "Now, we are going to your home room. That is where we will take you to report your progress, otherwise you'll be in my special care. Once we are there, you are going to play along with everything I say, and you will deny that you messed your diaper. Understood?"

Jessica looked sadly at her, then at the door, but found no way out. She nodded.

"Good girl." The leash was hooked, and Jessica was lead through the hallways. Becky walked in front of her, holding a leash with one hand and a bag of blocks in the other.

The massive, sagging diaper swayed behind her. It was far more then she remembered ever feeling in one, and far more then the diaper was meant to take. Jessica could barely walk and squished we each step. The reactions she was used to getting in the hallways, the laughter and occasionally teasing about the smell, were far more exaggerated as the plastic padding barely contained her mess. People audibly gasped and reached for their noses She felt fluid dripping out, and realized it was leaking. Even after all this time, she hadn't felt this disgusted.

Finally she reached the home room. Becky opened the door and multiple sets of eyes, of toddlers and those deemed to be such, turned toward her. The room was completely carpeted, brightly colored, and filled with toys. Some were general toys- dolls, stuffed animals, action figures. Others were a kind Jessica had seen before- piles of blocks, puzzles, books, they were meant to be played with but also test the user. Unlike the desks of the previous classes, this room had three large, round tables with small chairs at them, along with high chairs, cribs, and a playpen- for people not considered ready for kindergarten. A man, tall and with salt and pepper hair, approached.

• Like 4

"Becky! Jessica! Ho... ooo..." he said, and stopped, plugging his nose as he got close.

"I'm sorry we were late Mr. Eran. Jessica was trying to build this block castle but couldn't get it right." She handed him the bag, which held a few large, simple blocks in bright colors. 

"Oh... this is even below her level," Mr. Eran replied.

"Yes, and I think she knew that so she wanted to keep trying. We had to take her from it but she wants to keep it as a challenge toy. Isn't that right Jessica?" She took the pacifier out of her mouth so she could speak.

Jessica looked at her, then at the teacher. "Yes," she said sadly.

"Awww, its ok Jessica," she rubbed her head. "It was a hard toy. We'll get some easier ones for you, and we can work our way up to that one. Won't that be fun?"

"Uh huh," she said.

"We also had to change her outfit. She asked if she could hold her bottle and we tried it, but she spilled. Isn't that right Jessica?"

"Uh huh," Jessica said, fuming inwardly.

Mr. Eran looked disappointed but nodded slowly. "And what about... the other part of her testing?"

"Oh. Jessica, is there something you want to say? Something you want to ask for?"

Jessica shook her head.

Becky patted her bottom as if to remind her. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I uh... I just want to play."

Mr. Eran sighed. "Are you sure Jessica? Something you want to tell us about your diaper?" 

She shook her head. 

"That isn't good."

"Do you need a change?"

"No. My diaper is clean, I want to play," Jessica said. Her chest got heavy.

"Oh I'm sure she knows, its ok." Becky turned Jessica toward her and stood inches from her. "Jessica, do you smell something? Smell and see. We talked about how to tell."

Jessica made a show of sniffing the air. "Something is stinky."

"Do you know what it is?"

Jessica shook her head.

"Could it be coming from your diaper?"

"No," Jessica said. She wanted to cry and scream out, but she knew the next option was worse.

"Are you sure your diaper is clean? I think I smell a messy diaper. Remember, we talked about this."

"Its clean."

Becky reached behind her and pressed the padding into her. Jessica's hair stood on edge. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Becky sighed. She made a show of seeming bewildered. "Alright, last step. Jessica, your diaper is messy. You smell that? You feel that?" she pressed it in again. "That means you messed your diaper. Ok?"

"Ok."

"So do you have a messy diaper?"

Jessica felt tears forming. "No."

The teacher put a hand on her shoulder. "That is alright Jessica. I can see this is confusing you, and your almost crying. We will work on it, and Becky is one of the best to help you. Lets get you changed. Oh and Becky, thank you for running her through the steps. There is only so much you can do."

Jessica was lifted and set down on a table with a squish, and Becky got to work stripping and cleaning her. The onesie was designed for diaper changes, and had snaps along the edges. Jessica wondered how many, even in pre school, had as little control as she was given.

• Like 2
On 8/16/2019 at 7:43 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

:D

On 8/16/2019 at 10:57 PM, Diaperingdaddy said:

Nice update! Cant wait to see what miserable path awaits her!

Soon! :)

"Open wide!"

Jessica obeyed, and another fork of vegetables was pushed into her mouth. She chewed, and swallowed.

They were sitting in the lunch room. Separate from the main hall and fall smaller, it consisted of rows of high chairs, a scant few toys for people who had finished eating, and a mural of cartoon food on the wall. Most of the students were being fed in the high chairs, while some who had advanced were either sitting in chairs or their caretakers' laps being fed, while even fewer were feeding themselves under watchful eyes. Jessica, of course, thanks to Becky's work, was always guaranteed a spot in a high chair being fed. Becky always had ways to ensure she stayed on the lowest rungs. 

"Ops! Try to keep it in sweetie!" Becky said cheerily, scooping up food from Jessica's bib and chin and putting it back in her mouth. "You're going to have to do better then that if you ever want to feed yourself.

Jessica sighed. There it was. Becky had deliberately spilled the food, of course, then spoke loud enough to ensure everyone had heard.

Becky put on a fake pouty face. "Awww don't be so sad. At least you can still eat solid food. No baby food for big girl Jessica! Yayy!"

Jessica rolled her eyes. However, knowing what Becky's 'rules' for her were, she pretended to cheer along. To do otherwise would mean one of Becky's secret punishments.

"All done!" Becky said. "Now sit tight until feeding time is over."

The humiliated woman put her elbows on the high chair's table and rested her chin on them. She looked around at the other students. It was pretty clear she didn't belong with them. Of course, the others didn't see it that way. Worse still,  they often seemed to agree with that sentiment, but from the opposite end. To them, Becky was trying her best, and doing a wonderful job of helping Jessica and keeping her out of the lower rungs. The reality was far worse...

"Which test do you want to pass? The academic, or the potty training?" she had asked Jessica.

"Uhh... what? OW!" the diapered girl, squirming over Becky's lap as she delivered as 'reminder' spanking, said.

"I'll either let you pass the academic class or the next potty training. So, do you want to be a dumb diaper girl, or a smart baby?" She spanked Jessica again.

"I... OW! What?"

"Can't decide? Alright. I'll help you study for the academic test, but there is no way you are passing the potty test."

Becky wouldn't explain what that meant, and Jessica was more then nervous. Both tests were that day, and simultaneous. Becky had helped her study for the academic, going over different symbols and puzzles Jessica hadn't seen before, so she was certain to have something up her sleeve.

"Alright caretakers! Bring your toddlers to the pre school home run in 25 minutes for the test. Remember, if they ask to use the bathroom, they have until the test begins. Good luck!"

"Come on Jessy!" Becky said, and opened the high chair. She let Jessica down then attached the leash to her romper. She picked up a back pack, slung it over her shoulder, and pulled the leash.

Becky led Jessica through the halls and away from the home room. Jessica at first didn't know where they were going, but soon she recognized the halls. When Becky's two big friends returned on either side of her, she began to panic.

"NO!" she said, pulling on the leash. "Please no!"

"Now now Jessica, wheres your paci? Don't talk out, or you'll get a spanking."

Jessica was forcibly silenced with the pacifier and dragged into the diaper storage room. Once there, the door was locked, and Jessica's shoulders were grabbed.

"Alright then Jessica, time for our next game," the supposed caretaker took off her backpack and opened it up. She pulled out a massive zip lock bag full of brown beans, followed by two bottles of milk and two of water. "We agreed you could pass one test today. Since I helped you study for the academic test, we need to make sure you won't pass the potty training one, as if you had a chance anyway. So, we got you two bottles of milk with your 'special medicine' added, and plenty of beans to ensure you are full of ammunition, and that you'll be loud enough for everyone to hear. Then we have the water to rinse it all down to make you nice and soaked and hide the baked bean breath. Fair?"

"No!" Jessica screamed throw her pacifier, prompting a hard spank from one of the two boys. She stopped and let the pacifier be taken from her mouth. "No please! I can't eat all that!"

"Oh I'm sure you can, and you're going to."

"No I won't! I'll tell."

Becky sighed and shook her head. "You really are a stupid baby, aren't you? Here's the deal. You eat all this now, or I'll be locking you in the diaper bin again and leaving. I'll tell Mr. Eran you ran away, and you'll spend the entire test period locked in there. You'll fail anyway because you missed it, and when you get back you'll have a nice, long spanking for running to look forward to. Or, you play along, eat it, fail the test, and don't have to spend the next few hours in a pile of messy diapers." She wrinkled her nose and looked at the box. "You made a lot of these anyway, might as well re-unite you with your work. Jacob? Jillian?"

They grabbed her shoulders. "NO please!" she sobbed. "I'll do it."

"Good girl," Becky said, ruffling her hair. "Now, not a word of this to Mr. Eran, or it will seem like you are making excuses for your messy pampers, and Jacob and Jillian will be witnesses on my side. Then its back in the bin anyway, and a paddling to boot."

The two boys held Jessica's shoulders as Becky opened the bag. The smell came to Jessica even through the stench of the diapers, and after having just eaten, made her stomach turn.

"Why do you let her do this?" she asked one of the boys. She couldn't tell them apart, but they were always helping with the schemes.

One shrugged his shoulders. "You mean why do we help our girlfriend rather then the bratty girl who spent years moving back grades? Gee I wonder. What do you think we can do with her that we can't do with someone whose stuck in diapers?"

"Wh..."

"Its beyond your mental status to get it now, but adults have fun in ways you don't know about. Plus I pay them. No open up!"

The first spoonful was jammed in Jessica's mouth, and she almost chocked.

"Now now, be careful! If I have to change your outfit to hide what we did I'll fill your diaper with itching powder."

Another spoonful. Jessica whined and chocked it down. More and more went down, and she watched the pile in the bag slowly shrink as her stomach became more and more bloated.

"Please, no more. I'm going to be sick! MPHH" she begged before being cut off by another spoon. Her stomach cramped horribly.

"Almost done! Open for the airplane! Good girl! Don't worry, it will be coming out of you soon, just not the way you want it too."

Next Jessica's mouth was filled with the bottles, and she drank them down. When finished, she was painfully full, and felt her stomach pushing against the tapes of her diaper. She felt gas rising in her stomach, and burped loudly. One of the boys patted her back, and she burped again.

Becky waved a hand in front of her nose. "Whew! Stinky already. Remember now, no telling, or its back in the bin!" She grabbed the leash again, and after opening the door slightly to ensure no one was in the hall, pulled it through. Jessica waddled as best she could after, struggling not to bend over due to the painful cramping.

'Hello Mr. Eran!" Becky said happily when they reached the classroom. "We are here for today's test. Oh, and Jessica said a naughty word, so she'll need a spanking. Isn't that right Jessica?"

"Yes Ms. Becky," Jessica said. She of course had said no such thing, but Becky never gave up the chance to get her punished.

They were back in the now familiar home room, which had been re-arranged for test taking. Blinders had been added to the round tables, as had some separate desks, as the students weren't considered mature enough for test taking. One, larger then most of the others, was marked with Jessica's name.

Becky then leaned in close to the teacher. "The word was 'drat."" She heard her whisper. "I don't know if she knows what it means. She pointed to her diaper when she said it, so I think she thought it was messy, but it was just bunched up at the bottom."

"I see," Mr. Eran replied. "Well, we will deal with that later. For now she has the test. Jessica, do you remember the rules?'

Jessica nodded.

"90 minutes. That means until the clock looks like that." He pointed at a drawing on the chalk board. "If you can keep from messing until then, you'll get a gold star. Wetting is fine, we will work on that later."

Jessica sighed. At her stage, avoiding wetting was considered beyond her, and she was only tested on messing. Since that was even deemed too difficult, she was giving humiliatingly short time periods, then normally expected to mess her diapers after anyway. She had been told if she did enough of them, she could try sitting on the potty.

She looked at the pink plastic potty that sat at the front of the class room to remind her what she was working for. Normally, using it meant all the caretakers and multiple eyes watching, hands ready to clean, and a standing ovation upon finishing. In any other world, it would be a humiliating predicament, and now it seemed a trophy beyond her grasp. 

"At the same time, you have your basic intelligence function test. Good luck," Mr. Eran said.

This test was a series of basic letter identification, simple math and counting, and puzzles. She closed her eyes and pictured all the practice examples. They had gone through a few of them, and for once, she felt prepared. She knew she had a good chance of passing this time.

Her stomach turned. The diaper test, on the other hand, was another matter. 

"Before we begin," the teacher said. "Jessica, do you think you need to go potty?"

"No," Jessica said. Her stomach rolled over, but she saw Becky smiling behind the teacher and knew to keep lying.

"Do you think you'll mess your diapers?"

"No."

"I'm giving you the chance now. If you think you won't make it, say so now and this won't count as a test. Its only a fail if you don't know its coming. We can even let you use the potty now, and give you a treat if you do. Do you want to try, or do the test?"

Jessica looked at the potty. The thought of sitting on it in front of the class and using it was humiliating, but still more then she hoped for. "No, I don't need to go potty."

"Ok then, to your desk."

Jessica went to her desk.. Her stomach grumbled horribly. As she sat down, she heard a loud fart escape into her diaper, then a round of giggles from the class.

The teacher knocked on his desk. "Alright. The written test will come around in a half hour for those who are doing it. For now, sit still and do your best to keep your diapers clean. Good luck to you all on both aspects."

Jessica struggled not to let anything else out. At this point it was too late, and anything solid in her diaper would be a fail. Becky waved and left the room, abandoning her to her fate.

Another fart came out, and there was more giggling.

Jessica was already near bursting. She wet herself, hoping it would at least erase some of the pressure, but she still heard another fart when she was done. Her diaper was soon soaked, and each movement and fart brought a squish. Even with the thick padding, after all the bottles she'd been fed, it felt like she was sitting in a puddle. More gas came out as the beans did their work, muffled by the now soaked diaper, but loud enough for the class to hear and react.

"Jessica, are you alright? I'd hate to fail someone this early," the teacher asked.

"Yes, what do you mean?" Jessica said, repeating the line she had been given.

"Is that not you making noises?"

"What noises? The laughter?"

The teacher sighed. "No, the other noise. You hear it?"

"Yes."

"Do you know where its coming from?"

Jessica pretended to think, then shook her head. "No." She wanted to tell him and run for the potty, but she knew the punishment from Becky and her friends would be worse then any messy diaper.

He sighed. "Alright, carry on."

Her stomach turned again, loudly enough for the others to hear. She looked at the clock, and saw the hands had barely moved.

More gas was building up inside her. Her stomach ached and cramped, and she was desperate to get it out. She pushed slightly, and farted again, louder and longer then before. There was more laughter, and the teacher called the class to silence.

The relief only lasted a moment before it came again. She was full to the point of aching from the beans, and the laxatives made it feel like everything was pushing to get  out.

Another fart escaped, and she pushed for more to feel the relief. Once again, it was short lived.

The written test was finally going around. She was  third of the way through.

Her stomach was aching again. She began to relax and push a bit, hoping for some relief. She felt herself wet even more as she tried, a feeling that was so common now it was almost automatic. She began to fart, and it kept coming out, getting more giggles as it continued.

"Here, the test," the person in front of her said. He reached behind himself, but it was out of range of her desk.

Groaning inwardly, Jessica stood up slightly, leaned forward and reach out. She felt the soaked padding hanging between her legs. She didn't want to risk standing up, especially as she was pushing to release gas, but felt she had no choice. She reached, relaxed, and let more gas out.

She gasped. She knew she was taking a risk by relaxing, but the feeling still came as a shock. She felt hot mush pour out of her and into her diaper, which inflated behind her. She collapsed onto the desk, helpless as she messed herself to the chorus of laughter.

"I think Jessica messed herself," the person sitting beside her said.

"Jessica, is that true?" the teacher asked.

She looked at the tattle tell, then at him. "No," she said.

He sighed. "Its... its fine. Just do the rest of your test. Becky helped you study for that, remember?"

"Uh huh," she said.

She opened the test, and, as so many times before since coming to this world, wanted to cry. Nothing was what she remembered. The symbols, the puzzles, the signs were all new. She should have known better then to trust Becky.

"Jessica?" the teacher said.

She looked up.

"We take our tests sitting down."

Jessica sighed, and moved back to her chair, and felt herself mess again as she coached down. She took the test she knew she had no chance of passing then settled down into the mess, and her now all but confirmed fate.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 8:13 AM, BjornRdr said:

I love this story so much. I can’t believe no one has posted a thank you for he update yet so I  lest you stop updating. It’s the only new story online that I like right now. 

Well thanks for saying so! :)

On 8/29/2019 at 12:56 PM, Diaperingdaddy said:

Me too! What a great chapter cant wait to see how far she will fall

pretty far :P you'll have to wait and see!

On 8/29/2019 at 2:13 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Hmm wonder if they're going to find a way to demote her to babyfood too somehow. :)

thats no fun! you can't diaper baby food! :p

6 hours ago, ABAlex said:

Well thanks for saying so! :)

pretty far :P you'll have to wait and see!

thats no fun! you can't diaper baby food! :p

silly :) you can technically diaper babyfood in jars! *puts da ABalex in a clean babyfood jar, carefully labels it, then seals it all ups, and puts him on da shelfs* :)

Was thinking letting her be fed adult food instead of actual babyfood seemed kind or like waits,maybe she'l make too much of a mess with adult food gets to demoted to being fed babyood instead or maybe gets demoted entirely to a newborn being fed only babyformula or breastfed and not even be fed solids at alls?  Or mabe she's slowly learning and adapting to this alternate dimensiions and will soon show magical girl powers transformg her into an magical test statistics destroying perfect results giving form every time they take her tesiting and she uses her magical powers to rule the world with perfect scores and everyone who she feels wronged her gets in super troubles forevers and evers though she decides to stay here cause her magical powers won't work in any other universe and she kicks the wishgranter into a diaper pail "lamp" forevers to make sure thet won't get cute and try to intervene :).

• Like 1
On 8/31/2019 at 4:53 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

silly :) you can technically diaper babyfood in jars! *puts da ABalex in a clean babyfood jar, carefully labels it, then seals it all ups, and puts him on da shelfs* :)

Was thinking letting her be fed adult food instead of actual babyfood seemed kind or like waits,maybe she'l make too much of a mess with adult food gets to demoted to being fed babyood instead or maybe gets demoted entirely to a newborn being fed only babyformula or breastfed and not even be fed solids at alls?  Or mabe she's slowly learning and adapting to this alternate dimensiions and will soon show magical girl powers transformg her into an magical test statistics destroying perfect results giving form every time they take her tesiting and she uses her magical powers to rule the world with perfect scores and everyone who she feels wronged her gets in super troubles forevers and evers though she decides to stay here cause her magical powers won't work in any other universe and she kicks the wishgranter into a diaper pail "lamp" forevers to make sure thet won't get cute and try to intervene :).

LOL hey thats not nice!

HMMM lol well both sound plausible :P perhaps you'll have to wait and see! :p

On 9/1/2019 at 1:32 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

okies :)

good! I know patience is tough for babies :p

9 hours ago, Jayme said:

Hmm I think her "Babysitter" should get caught and have to join her for a spell

hmmm perhaps she'll get some kind of comeuppance

4 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

That is a great idea!

definitly lol :p

1 hour ago, Jayme said:

Possibly a return to a lower stage where she gets educated about the errors of her ways?

well we'll have to wait and see ?

but yes it would probably be something along those lines

I am sorry I bullies I was enjoying the story until you let her get bullied and the bully gets away it as I was bullied in school and therefore hate bullies I enjoy your writing but can not deal with bullies. 

I love bullies in stories. I love people getting knocked down lower and lower and I love it when the bully full on gets away with it. I was so bummed when the bully got caught earlier and so elated when it came back to haunt the main character. 

The main character is a bully too. That’s what started it all but my preference is always to see one character humiliated mercilessly. 

I’m excited to see what other ideas the author has for debasing her and making her feel small before the genie returns her to her own world with that one small change. 

• Like 1