LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Noticed My Diaper In Public

So, this past weekened I was at this resteraunt and I was wearing a disposable diaper in public. I was thinking that most people wouldn't notice but I was wrong. So here I am in my diaper and feel the need to pee and the waitress (hot waitress) walks up and says, "Do you know what you like?" I then that instant start to wet my diaper. She then says, "Okay maybe I should give you another minute?" and walks away. Then after I've finished peeing my diaper, I start to relax. Then when the waitress comes back I place my order. Then about 20 minutes later this sexy girl, who I hav seen hanging out with my sister says, "Are you Peter Reigelman?" "Yes" I said, "Well I'm samantha, your sister Jenny's friend." So I thought to myself yea this is going to be really awkward, here I am wearing a wet diaper in front of a hot girl, this is so humiliating and stimulating at the same time. Samantha then says, "I was wondering if you wanted to come to my birthday party in the city (she means new york city I live in the new york city suburbs in Livingston, New Jersey). "Sure that sounds great." Then my napkin fell so naturally I got up to pick it up and was hoping my diaper didn't make too much noise. Then I tripped and fell. Samantha said, "are your alright?" I got up and said, "yea I'm fine." With which of course my pants which were very loose came halfway off me showing my diaper with a small yellow spot to Samantha. I was so embarrassed I totally froze and Samantha started giggling a lot and then said, "Oh my gosh your wearing a diaper!" Luckily she didn't say it too loud. Then I pulled my pants up, Samantha stopped giggling and looked at me and said, "Why are your a wearing a diaper were you never potty trained?" I then very nervously managed to say, "I just like to wear them." samantha looked puzzled and said, "So who changes your diapers?" I then said, "Look Samantha I'll see you at your part in the city tonight okay thanks for inviting me." Samantha then said, "Well..I'm not sure that a baby can come because no one will be there to change your diaper." Samantha then laughed and said, "Oh I'm just kidding Peter...meet me at my house at 5." "Alright cool." I said. Samantha then looked at me and said, "Don't forget to wear your pampers little baby." She then giggled and walked away. I was so embarrased, my sister already knows and just accepts it, but her hot friend knowing it is a bit much for me. (My parents don't know either)

Three questions.

1) How the hell did you manage to trip while picking up a napkin?

2) How did you manage to drop your napkin so far away from your chair that you needed to stand up to get it?

3) Have you heard of a belt? I can understand loose pants, but why would you let them ride low while wearing a diaper unless you wanted people to see?

Three questions.

2) How did you manage to drop your napkin so far away from your chair that you needed to stand up to get it?

3) Have you heard of a belt? I can understand loose pants, but why would you let them ride low while wearing a diaper unless you wanted people to see?

Morv makes quite a few good points. If this is a fantasy, either post it in the Story forums or keep it to yourself. Either that, or you must have forgotten a belt and shot your napkin at people with some sort of weird napkin rocket launcher thing.

Three questions.

Okay I tripped over the leg of the table because I wasn't thinking clearly because I thought she might notice my diaper.

The napkin was not that far from my chair but I decided it would be easier to get up then bend down to pick it up, because if I'ld bent down you know what she would of saw, although that ended up happening anway!

I don't usually wear a belt and my pants are usually loose, I didn't realize they were as loose as they were.

Okay I tripped over the leg of the table because I wasn't thinking clearly because I thought she might notice my diaper.

The napkin was not that far from my chair but I decided it would be easier to get up then bend down to pick it up, because if I'ld bent down you know what she would of saw, although that ended up happening anway!

I don't usually wear a belt and my pants are usually loose, I didn't realize they were as loose as they were.

I guess it's sort of believable, but I still have my doubts. While you may be telling the truth, your story doesn't add up when you could have just scooted your chair over or just reached over. I mean, why worry about bending over unless she's standing right next to or behind you?

Morv makes quite a few good points. If this is a fantasy, either post it in the Story forums or keep it to yourself. Either that, or you must have forgotten a belt and shot your napkin at people with some sort of weird napkin rocket launcher thing.

[/quote

It is clear to me that you are very narrowminded but nothing in this story is close to a fantasy. I got nervous and tripped over the leg of the table while getting my napkin. I didn't wear a belt because it is not something I usually do.

It is clear to me that you are very narrowminded but nothing in this story is close to a fantasy. I got nervous and tripped over the leg of the table while getting my napkin. I didn't wear a belt because it is not something I usually do.

I'm not going to start a flame war over this. I jumped to a conclusion and I'm sorry about it. We've all had our speculations, and I'm quite the paranoid person. So please, let's not start this fight of insults, because that's not why I made my response, I made it because I questioned your morality as I question everyones.

It's great you asked! At the party Samantha her friends and me all had a good time. Samantha was very nice to me but she did not mention anything about the diapers.

Good to hear you had a good time, at least she kept your secret to herself. Sorry about the doubt's earlier, let's not jump to calling me narrowminded from now on, and I won't jump to calling you a liar or some kind of sick horny guy that gets off by posting his fantasies for everyone to read, deal?

The way you described it - it sounds like that might work to your advantage (if you are interested in her).

The giggling, and jokes done in that matter to me suggest she may find it a bit "cute". I wouldn't push it too much, but sometimes this is the case.

I am interested in her and you are making a very good point. She did seem like she thought it was cute that I wear diapers. I think I would like to pursue her since she is very pretty and definately my type.

I can tell you that something similar happend to me.

however I wear kinda tight pants and I had just gone when a woman ran into me and felt it wet.

she gave me her number and we met up later she liked it and was a diaper baby too.

I was just lucky I guess.

but deffinately search her out but tread softly until she tells you what she thinks of you wearing them.

lol i wish i had the fortune (or missfortune depends how u look at it) for somone to notice me wearing my nappies in public... i wear them when im out shoping, when i go to work and various other times as well, i hapily wet in public (but never mess apart from in my room) and i have never been noticed... i guess im one of the careful planned types!

leafy

i'm sure i was noticed for the first time the other day. i went to my local sainsbury's and when i got to my car i bent down in front of this woman to put my shopping down and when i looked at her she gave me a " i've seen what your wearing" smile. it was awesome

that does sound awesome lol...

So I thought to myself yea this is going to be really awkward, here I am wearing a wet diaper in front of a hot girl, this is so humiliating and stimulating at the same time.

Yea, I know exactly the feeling you're talking about. I have talked about that in previous posts. For some weird reason the embarrassment and humiliation becomes a turn-on. I don't know why this happens but a lot of people have the same reaction.

Oh, btw I hope that's not your real name and address you posted. If it is I would deleate it right now, dude.

There are a lot freaks out there.

there are people in here who always think the worst first. most of us take people in here seriously and accept the stories at face value. all people should be treated that way. i liked the sequence of events and hope you do hit it off with that girl. thanks for sharing.

Wow! That's a pretty good story. That's exactly what I would want someone to say if they caught me wearing a diaper. At least you know that she doesn't think it's all that big of a deal for you to wear diapers. I would make it a point to hang out with her again, while wearing, of course.

On another note, it also sounded like she was kind of waiting for you to say something like, 'yeah, I just felt like wearing a diaper today, whatever' and then move on. I think most people at that age would just assume you had lost a bet or were doing a dare or something silly - most have no idea that someone gets off from wearing diapers and are clueless to what a DL or AB is.

Good luck and keep us posted!