LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Me, Why Ye, Who Ab?

Well, for starters I've been into diapers in secret off and on since I was about 6-7 (dates are sketchy because of a car accident that has given me trouble remembering around that time); over the years I've come to see that there are a number of people out there who are into wearing and even using diapers, although I've never had the nerve to ask someone who I know whether or not they are into it in person. Therefore, for anxieties about my secret life causing problems I have mostly used the Internet as a venue to commiserate about being a diaper lover and also just socialize when the time presents itself. However, I am also contemplating pursuing a degree in clinical psychiatry and I have been pondering about the prevalence of paraphilic infantalism and what kind of diathesis exists that makes men more likely to take to diapers than women, or whether this is in fact the case? I've been thinking about this ever since I noticed that most women who I have seen on the site seem to use it as a support group for incontinence, which I have absolutely no qualms about.

So, having established that I was hoping for a little input from other users out there who happen across this little topic and have ever been curious about it themselves. This is not any kind of formal survey, just pure academic curiosity; just write your age, sex, gender and preference, and what you felt drew you to wearing diapers and what has kept you in them if you feel so inclined to respond. Since I started the topic I figure that I might as well just put down the first data myself.

Sex/Gender/Inclination: Male/Male/Heterosexual

Diaper Experience:

I am still debating whether it was curiosity or insecurity that drew me to try on my first diaper after being out of them, but I knew that they felt comfy and secure. There was always a sense of guilt after changing out of a wet one and having to shower off in secret in the early hours of the morning, but there was also a sense of gratification and security that have continued to inspire me to wear them. Lately, with time being prohibitive I usually only wear a diaper once every two weekends on average, although I have not really had an opportunity to buy genuine diapers for a while. I find women in diapers attractive, but am not really into BDSM.

Well, I hope that is adequate for starting a bit of conversation on the subject, but I'll try to write down a little more if requested short of my name, address, etc. I hope that a diverse grouping of people will decide to respond to this inquiry, although I may not be given the time to monitor all the replies if this should take off. Well, take care and I hope to see some people answer this soon. FOFN.

This is not any kind of formal survey, just pure academic curiosity; just write your age, sex, gender and preference, and what you felt drew you to wearing diapers and what has kept you in them if you feel so inclined to respond. Since I started the topic I figure that I might as well just put down the first data myself.

Diaper Experience: First saw a diapered AB getting an enema about 1994, which was and is one of my favorite pass times. The rest is history. I have no AB tendencies but I do like the look a of a nice fluffy rear of an AB girl.

I have been pondering about the prevalence of paraphilic infantalism and what kind of diathesis exists that makes men more likely to take to diapers than women, or whether this is in fact the case? I've been thinking about this ever since I noticed that most women who I have seen on the site seem to use it as a support group for incontinence, which I have absolutely no qualms about

i believe that most women that are into this fetish keep it to them selfs because they get hounded to death by men that wont sex with them or to be Mommy's etc so lots of them only appear on boards acouple of time then not return this is int all ways the case tho i think the split between men and women is 60/40 not sure on that tho maybe some one Else can elaborate on the subject.

Male/Male/Heterosexual

Diaper experience: When I was around 4 or 5, new neighboors moved in across the street. The had a boy my age, and a 2 year old. I soon became best friends with the kid, and one day asked him if I could have some of his brother's diapers. He agreed, and gave me some, he never questioned my motives, he only asked if I was potty trained. :rolleyes: Needless to say my mom found out, and agreed to buy me my own diapers, but I wasn't allowed to use them, only wear 'em. Dad didn't approve at all, so once I started the 1st grade, he tossed 'em all out. After that, all I could think about was getting more diapers.

I also recently overheard my dad talking to my brother about fatherhood. He was telling him about how both himself and my mom were never around for me as a child, and that I was in daycare, even as a baby. So, I'm guessing that's where my AB side comes from...

Hope this helps! ^_^

--Brandon

Diaper Experience:

I am not really 100% sure what attracted me to diapers. Am diaper lover with no AB aspirations. Just always fixated on them. And honestly nothing would please me more than being part of a study group to discern if there are more or less women into this. Diapers are sexually arousing to me. I'll clarify that, baby diapers do nothing for me. Attends do! My wife knows, she's not into it. Pretty sure my whole immediate family knew, however nothing was ever really addressed, thank God. I think being studied by a mental health professional, is sort of a fantasy. Not therapy, but a clinical study on ab/dlism. I would sign up for that in a heartbeat.

DLK

I guess I'll jump in and start the ball rolling for us girls.

Sex/Gender/Inclination: Female/Female/heterosexual

Diaper experience: I can't pinpoint the exact thing that got me interested in diapers, but I know it started somewhere around age 5 or 6 and has been with me ever since. I tend to go though it in cycles. Sometimes I don't need to even think about it. Other times the desire to wear is very strong (usually stress-related, although not always).

As for the ratio of men to women ab/dl's, I think more women are into it than actually declare themselves on public forums. I wouldn't be surprised if men outnumber the women, but I don't think it's by quite as large a margin as one might assume by the numbers of women on the forum boards. I spent many years lurking on other boards before finding this one that felt safe enough to actually post on. I've also noticed lately that more women seem to be joining than before.

I guess I'll jump in and start the ball rolling for us girls.

Sex/Gender/Inclination: Female/Female/heterosexual

Diaper experience: I can't pinpoint the exact thing that got me interested in diapers, but I know it started somewhere around age 5 or 6 and has been with me ever since. I tend to go though it in cycles. Sometimes I don't need to even think about it. Other times the desire to wear is very strong (usually stress-related, although not always).

As for the ratio of men to women ab/dl's, I think more women are into it than actually declare themselves on public forums. I wouldn't be surprised if men outnumber the women, but I don't think it's by quite as large a margin as one might assume by the numbers of women on the forum boards. I spent many years lurking on other boards before finding this one that felt safe enough to actually post on. I've also noticed lately that more women seem to be joining than before.

I do have to agree with you on that...

age 26

sex/gender/inclination: female/female/heterosexual

Diaper experience: Was around 3 i took one of my baby sister's diaper and tried in on in the closet and was hooked..Ever since then i wore in secret fearing i was weird and never told a soul until i found out i was not alone on the internet....Then had the guts to tell the first person in my life "my husband" was very hard...

sex/gender/inclination: male/girly-boy, especially my thought processes, emotions - I look male, but I consider myself androgynous and think like a woman./heterosexual (read as: i prefer bio women.)

Diaper experience: At the age of 4, I was still in diapers at night, and I remember waking up and changing myself a couple of times. I was self-aware of the diapers, and I seem to remember wanting to remain in them most of the time. I always would walk around in the morning in my footed sleeper/diapers, I have very fond memories of this, I was very comfortable and happy. I remember trying to subtly (via acting out wetting) get back into them, but this was not successful. Later in life, I always wanted to wear again, the thought was always with me. It still is. When I was 13, I did the usual early teenage behavior, and fashioned a fake cloth diaper out of various items from the house. It didn't really work that well, but cemented my desire to wear as a real part of my life. Later on, when I was 18, I finally mail-ordered some adult disposables, my life has never been the same. I felt like I was "home". I tried cloth, but found them inconvenient by comparison. One could say i'm a DL, I use them because it comes naturally, and I enjoy babyish clothing - it's cute and comfortable. Maybe even some little skirts, some pink stuff. :)

Sex/Gender/Inclination: Male/Male-ish/Asexual (I hate that term, it makes me feel like a bacterium. Nonsexual is more accurate.)

Diaper Experience:

I have no idea how far back my thoughts go, but they are fairly early. I remember loving the Cartoons where Bugs was diapered, or someone else and hoping every Saturday that they would play one of those. I remember watching Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie and thinking that it would be cool if someone were turned into a baby. (Roger was on episode of I Dream of Jeannie, but they used a stand in real baby.) When my grandmother died, I was 10 or so, I so wanted to go through her house because somewhere in there, there was a stash of diapers that should fit me., but I couldn't :crybaby: . I went through a period of using towels etc for a diaper, but couldn't use them, I had no plastic pants or anything like that. When my first niece was born I snagged one of her cloth diapers, it wouldn't fit me, but I found that with some surgery on a pair of underwear and some pins I could replace the front on my underwear with the diaper. It didn't look right, but it felt right. From the time I moved out of my parents diapers have been pretty much my only underwear.

As for women into this, I think it quite a bit higher than most estimates, but they are not hanging around the internet. The first time I found out about others that wore diapers, the letters, in those adult magazines, were all from women, it was a couple years before I saw one from a man. I was under the impression that most ABs were women.

sex/gender/inclination: male/girly-boy, especially my thought processes, emotions - I look male, but I consider myself androgynous and think like a woman./heterosexual (read as: i prefer bio women.)

Diaper experience: At the age of 4, I was still in diapers at night, and I remember waking up and changing myself a couple of times. I was self-aware of the diapers, and I seem to remember wanting to remain in them most of the time. I always would walk around in the morning in my footed sleeper/diapers, I have very fond memories of this, I was very comfortable and happy. I remember trying to subtly (via acting out wetting) get back into them, but this was not successful. Later in life, I always wanted to wear again, the thought was always with me. It still is. When I was 13, I did the usual early teenage behavior, and fashioned a fake cloth diaper out of various items from the house. It didn't really work that well, but cemented my desire to wear as a real part of my life. Later on, when I was 18, I finally mail-ordered some adult disposables, my life has never been the same. I felt like I was "home". I tried cloth, but found them inconvenient by comparison. One could say i'm a DL, I use them because it comes naturally, and I enjoy babyish clothing - it's cute and comfortable. Maybe even some little skirts, some pink stuff. :)

crap, that kinda sums me up.

sex/gender/inclination: male/girly-boy/straight

Diaper Experience: For me, when I was little, I always loved to play in nursery's and pretend I was a baby. I've been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. Umm....the death of my father at age 12 kinda sparked things though. I'm not saying thats the reason why I'm into them, but I think it might have given me a lil push. I'm interested in girly stuff (they get all the cool things). I used to go shopping with my x-gf lol. That was fun. But even though the ab/dl aspect was healthy, the relationship was not, so I let her go. So yeah...for the first time in 3 years...I'm single once again. Wearing diapers more than usual (good luck with picking up a girl right? lol). That about sums me up. Sorta.

male/male/unknown mabey bi

nappy experiance (i am british it is a nappy not a diaper here!)

i have had slight feeling for nappies from as early as i can remember but it did not realy take any sort of hold untill i started entering puberty when i did various things up to and including thieft to get my hands on nappies but every time i played with them i would feel ashamed of myself for doing it.

to start with it was a moment of pleasure folowed by hours or even days or weeks of guilt but slowly over time the balance has swung in the other direction so that now i dont feel guilty for more than a few seconds unless i mess my nappy when i will feel guilty at least untill i have cleaned up the mess and then mabey an hour or 2 after that... however it feels like part of me that still feels guilty about this and i dont know weather i want the side of me that like nappies to win... sigh my brain is messed up enough without this whole internal strugle over weather i like nappies or not.

incase you are interested my other lables are ADD, aspergers, insomniac, manic depressive, disgraphic, and of course nappy fetish...

i hope this helps someone...