LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In The Military

I was in the military for 10 years and I wanted to wear diapers while there but didn't have a lot of time to indulge.

I did get a chance on three different times to wear diapers out in the open in front of others.

Twice for New Years Eve and one time for a baby shower for one of the females I worked with.

Wish I had known others at that time in the military that wore diapers it would have made my stay more fun.

SoakedinIowa

soakedintx@hotmail.com

While it's been quite a while since we discussed this before, it is a interesting topic. I was in the Marines for over 10 years and wore almost every day during the last 5 or so years. I remember when we went to Panama, my "girlfriend" over there was from Peru, I told her I had a friend back in the states that was incontinent and wondered if she could buy me some diapers from over there as a kind of local present for him.. I was really excited when she was holding a bag when I met her that night but it was just the same old junky attends from the states but it was all in spanish. I wore them all the time I was over there, and I eventually let her see me wearing them a few times, she thought it was quite cute, and would baby talk to me all the time. She bought me another package when I was there, the few I had left when I shipped back to the states I put at the bottom of my seabag... It was pretty tense when the dogs came around to check our belongings before boarding. But they didn't "hit" on anything and I went on my Marry way.

My Wife knew of the AB in me long before we were married but when we moved into our new home on and outside of base the diaper days were great.. I met a few others while stationed in SC & NC that were AB/DL too.

There was a guy who said he was a Marine over in Iraq presently who joined the board a few months back, but I don't really think he was as he couldn't answer some pretty easy questions that only Marines would know. Then he quit writing to me and the board.

Quite simply the Military is comprised of a wide variation of people so it only stands to reason that "we" are also among those in the ranks.

I personally found having a diaper on quite handy while on patrols or in the field, not only when you have to remain motionless for hours on end....but if the bullets start flying, your buddies can't tell it scared the shit out of ya! :huh:

Im curious is there anyone out there in the military that is also into diapers?

Although recently retired, I spent 22 years in the submarine force. I was a DL long before I entered military service, but told no-one. I frequently wore diapers in the barracks, it was a great stress reliever, but I only wore a couple of times for real while deployed. On long deployments I would just..., let’s say, improvise on occasions with something a little more discreet before bunking down at night.

Although recently retired, I spent 22 years in the submarine force. I was a DL long before I entered military service, but told no-one. I frequently wore diapers in the barracks, it was a great stress reliever, but I only wore a couple of times for real while deployed. On long deployments I would just..., let’s say, improvise on occasions with something a little more discreet before bunking down at night.

I can just see it now. The Captain calls for silent running and all you hear is crinkle crinkle crinkle as CPO Diaperphantom walks by. :roflmao:

i have been concidering joining the military for a while now... i am fit and healthy i have very good pain tolerance and im not at all squemish about dead people, blood etc... but i do have a bit of a problem with authority as i like to be the dominant one! do u think it is even worth my while concidering this?

Me thinks that you won't have a problem with authority if you do join.. that will be the first thing you will lose..next comes your dignity..but not to worry.. they are all restored back in the correct (For them) order! :P

Me thinks that you won't have a problem with authority if you do join.. that will be the first thing you will lose..next comes your dignity..but not to worry.. they are all restored back in the correct (For them) order! :P

That IS the problem! - Despite what they try to sell you, the way I see it, it's more along the lines of brainwashing then anything else. And the ONLY way you will convince me any different is if you can show me where they teach all the same things, but WITHOUT breaking you down, so your sense of self, personal will, exc. are all identical to the way they were in the first place, you just gained some knowledge, other than that, nothing at all differant....

Name a job, that requires instinctively instant reaction to assigned training to stay alive and accomplish a mission where you are under constant danger of being hit by bullets or explosives that doesn't require this type of training. Even the Police force undergoes the same training.

It's a time tested and proven way to make sure people stay alive and kill the other guy.

It takes a common sense about you to undergo such a traing and you must first be smart enough to understand what it is about and why this type of training is needed, although that may only come to you as a realization the first time somebody zings a bullet in you direction. I had no problems with going through boot camp, I knew the reason that when somebody said "duck" that I didn't look to the sky and said: Where?" and took a bullet in the chest.

I can't show you anyother way of teaching the same thing because there simply isn't any. There is only one way and it's the right way, and has been for hundreds of years. I can assure you my self worth, self being and personality has not been modified except for the fact that I carry a confidence that most people lack, it wasn't a easy journery, and without tooting my horn, not to many can claim. You may have chose not to follow that path, but without those that did, you certainly wouldn't have those libertys bestowed to you by those that did. Not slamming you just pointing out simple fact.

This type of training gives you the skills you need to survive, it does not require thought, it requires instant reaction, that is the only part they "reprogram".

I am ten times smarter for it, it greatly helps you pay attention for the rest of your life, which can only help you, in any field you may choose. There certainly aren't any mindless drones running around in our military, we have the finest fighting force on this earth and for good reason...Semper FI.

I Am currently enlisted in the Air force (no jokes im lazy and enjoy sitting down) and about to ship to boot in a few months. Since we have so much prior experience here, any advice for making it through? Also how would ya go about getting diapers and keeping them hidding while living in the dorms after i get an assingment

but i do have a bit of a problem with authority as i like to be the dominant one!

nope stay away from navy to many silly officers that think they are gods speical in the lower ranks of the officer class

now if he has a open wing egal with a trident in one claw and a mussle loader in the other stay way away from that is seal

I Am currently enlisted in the Air force (no jokes im lazy and enjoy sitting down) and about to ship to boot in a few months. Since we have so much prior experience here, any advice for making it through? Also how would ya go about getting diapers and keeping them hidding while living in the dorms after i get an assingment

Advice: Obey orders, unless they are illegal. Never volunteer. If you aren't in good shape, start jogging, or start jogging anyway.

I did without while I was in the Army, it is very difficult to keep anything secret in the barracks.

I was in the AF for 6 years, and got out this last April, I got out 2 months early due to built up leave :D, I didnt ever indulge in my diaper fantasies while I was in, but less than a week after finishing my final out, I found out about this wonderful community and thats when I started wearing .

I wouldn't try wearing diapers in the barracks. I was in the Army for six years, and while I was in I didn't indulge my diaper side, it can be done, no problem. If you're going to be in the Airforce though I don't know what your living arrangements will be, as they tend to be far more lax then the other branches of the military.

Vic

nope stay away from navy to many silly officers that think they are gods speical in the lower ranks of the officer class

now if he has a open wing egal with a trident in one claw and a mussle loader in the other stay way away from that is seal

Well, it depends which navy and which coast. I'm an officer in the Navy and I go out of my way to treat the ranks as good as I can, especially any POs.

The British navy is the absolute worst for this that I've seen, they treat the ranks like a totally different class of people.

Senior Chief,

Currently I live in Silverdale. What boats were you on?

Gary

Senior Chief,

Currently I live in Silverdale. What boats were you on?

Gary

I may be mistaken, but I thought you asked me this some time ago on another thread.

Anyways, USS WOODROW WILSON (SSBN 624), USS SWORDFISH (SSN 579), USS TAUTOG (SSN 639), USS LOS ANGELES (SSN 688), and USS BUFFALO (SSN 715). As you can see, I was a Nuclear Powered Fast Attack Submariner throughout the majority of my career. I was never stationed in Bangor, WA - but I've made a couple of port calls there. Love the area and it's a beautiful base!!!

I may be mistaken, but I thought you asked me this some time ago on another thread.

Anyways, USS WOODROW WILSON (SSBN 624), USS SWORDFISH (SSN 579), USS TAUTOG (SSN 639), USS LOS ANGELES (SSN 688), and USS BUFFALO (SSN 715). As you can see, I was a Nuclear Powered Fast Attack Submariner throughout the majority of my career. I was never stationed in Bangor, WA - but I've made a couple of port calls there. Love the area and it's a beautiful base!!!

I don't know that I asked you, I don't recall. I have such a crappy memory.

May I ask who the C.O. on Los Angeles was when you served on her?

Gary

I'll have to dig out some old award or evaluation to answer that question, Gary. Why do you ask?

Capt. David I. Stanley was the C.O. of Los Angeles for a while. He was also the former X.O. of Omaha, a boat my step father served on at the time. From what my step father tells me, there was a lot of mutual respect between the two.

You've heard of 'six degrees of seperation,' I was wondering if this was our six. LOL.

I have three sisters, and my mother, and all married sub sailors. My one sister is divorced from her husband....cheating on his part. My two other sisters are still married to theirs, one long out of the service, the other out, and then back in, and now serving on Pennsylvania out of Bangor.

My step father served, as stated above, and also on a boomer. My brother was on Albuequerque (sp). I was the black sheep, I went in the Air Force.

Of course, I didn't find out about diapers until after I had gotten out of the service, but I knew I wanted to be a baby from the time I was six or seven, but never understood the significance of how I felt.

Right now, being in this area, we have Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, Keyport, and Bangor within a stones throw, so I'm hip deep in submariners. I respect them, and want to make sure that people know that I appreciate the sacrifices they made, and continue to make, in defense of our country.

Tommy Cox put it best in his song 'Boomer Patrol.' The sacrifices on land and under the sea are great, but so is the duty. I always try to thank those who make the sacrifice, and those, like you, who have come before and showed the way.

Thank you!

Gary