LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interested in this section of the forum but no idea where to start

YourFNF

So coming from a table top gaming background the idea of an ABDL role play session sounded pretty interesting, so I decided to look through this section. Things are a lot more free form than what I'm used to. Any tips on how to get started here?

Well there are 2 ways to find partners:

1. Wait for someone to suggest an RP that looks interesting to you.

2. Post a thread saying you're "looking for RP partner" and go on to say what kind of RP you want to do, what roll you'd like to play, and some requisites/expectations of your partner (i.e. good grammer, post length, no sexual content, etc.)

There is NO game master in these forums and no one really likes you to say that something happened to their character. 

You suggest what you want to do and they go along with it if it makes sense but for example,

“You wake up before me,” is usually not good form. You can say... I sleep later than usual and discuss it in PM if you want the other to do something. Basically communication is always the best solution before a post if you are unsure what you post will be forcing someone to have their character do domething they don’t want. 

You should also watch some theads you like. Then you get an idea of what people are like and what is acceptable for some is not for others. Some people like you to control their characters and you’ll learn who they are if you look through enough RPs. 

23 minutes ago, Ishigreensa said:

There is NO game master in these forums

On the contrary: I find myself playing the roll of Game Master in almost all my RPs. Mainly because no one else wants to.

It has been my experience that one person plays the Protagonist, so to speak, and the other (usually me) plays all the secondary characters that the main character interacts with. Now, maybe that's not always the case. But that's been my experience thus far.

But I do see what Ishigreensa is trying to say. I have seen some players trying to "Control" their partners. They'd say something like. "You go into the other room and do A, B, & C." But as you said you come from a background of Table top RP you know that kind of basic RP ethics. I'd say if someone tries to tell YOUR character what they do, just be like "INSTEAD of doing that, I throw a lamp through the window and scream like a banshee!" :D

What I mean by game master is that you don’t out right decide even by dice if a character is caught. The one controlling the character decides that. 

Yes the npcs are usually controlled by the one not playing the main character.