LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"diapers Just For Us" Post

That's what I was wondering..why a post was removed for a non-disclosure..when it was a private post and not from a site owner..but hey what the heck..like was said..just confirms the fact.. Cheers.

That's what I was wondering..why a post was removed for a non-disclosure..when it was a private post and not from a site owner..but hey what the heck..like was said..just confirms the fact.. Cheers.

BUT the post is still on a site that is controlled by the one they have a non-disclosure agreement with - and it is accessible by pretty much any adult that wants access to it.

Okay Red what site is it..If it's off ours..then we want to know the main site!!! I know the last site that made that offer to us "Classy *******" tried and ended up with a product that was totally over priced, under peoples expectations, and a offer to correct the next series if we buy their remaining stock to correct the fact that they didn't research the market to make a product we didn't want to start with (conception yes, product no!)..or so what I have gathered by the post's since the conception.. I even asked them about a size small (which obviously they need, see their model wearing a medium that looks horrible for fit and function. so where are we?