LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Velvet - A Calibeen Story (Complete!)

5 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Would you like to help me with out project

There was another one but I can't find it now.

And WOW!! I didn't see this coming!! Now I'm wondering what will happen with Velvet! They certainly have to take drastic action... I'm going to guess on the basis of your earlier stories to which this is a prequel, but will keep those thoughts to myself for those who haven't read them. Both for Marlow and Velvet. For now though, the integrity of the entire program seems at great risk.

5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh wow! O_O I did NOT expect that! I guess Velvet was a bit too clever for them this time. Sure, she could've easily gone for the throat, but that wouldn't have been nearly as... poetic.

Marlow took her eyes, so she took his.

Interesting. I have to wonder if Velvet is gonna be sent to prison, but she'll definitely get punished.

From a program auditor standpoint, the problem with Velvet's case was that manipulated Colette into seeing her as a potential tool to be used for her benefit. Thus, the program was never able to brake Velvet's spirit in the way it was supposed to. They managed to brake her in some respects, but not in others. The challenges in hypnotizing her became an issue that allowed her to hold animosity for Marlow that would manifest itself in this attack.

On 1/28/2020 at 8:51 PM, diaperpt said:

There was another one but I can't find it now.

Fixed!

Thank you all for reading. ^_^  The next chapter is Her Consequence and I will hopefully have it up tonight before I go to bed.

42.) Her Consequence

It would be almost an entire day before I saw Velvet Duke again, and when I did she was a room where the walls were cushioned and there was no furniture. She was stripped of her glasses and her clothes, but for a simple gown with no fasteners, and and even the bandage on her hand was fastened with velcro and nothing sharp. This was the 'harm to yourself or others' room. Honestly, we didn't know what to do with her; there was a program I'd been working on for problem inmates, but it wasn't ready, and for it to happen to Velvet... I swallowed dryly as I pushed open the door to greet her; the tiny and lithe form of her sitting cross legged in the center of the cell.

New diapers.  Cloth, with velcro fasteners.  I'd wet myself long ago, and no one had come in to change me.  It felt different than the plastic disposables.  I looked up at Colette as she walked into the room, the door closing behind her.  How long had I been here?  Days?  It felt like days...

"Velvet, I'm here to talk with you about what happened.” Never assume malice, never assume intent. It could have been a break, a psychosis, any number of things - and putting her on the defensive wouldn't get anything out of her. She watched me, though, she actively looked at me with those surreal blue eyes. She studied.  "Could you tell me what happened? Do you remember?"

"I stabbed him.  I cut out both his eyes.  He took my eyes, so..." Colette leaned against the padded wall as I spoke to her.  She seemed... troubled.  I sighed. "I don't do things like that.  In the moment, reactionary.  You know that.  It just... happened." And then, as an afterthought, because it was important she know: "But I'm glad I did it..."

"I see." Which was more than I would say for Dr. Marlow. I suppressed the smirk that I wanted to show, and nodded unsteadily. "Why did you do that, Velvet? Did he try to hurt you? Did he touch you somewhere?" There had to be a reason, right? Velvet wouldn't do that; Alexander maybe, but I'd made such strides with Velvet!

"You're joking, right?" Colette stared at me intently.  She wasn't joking.  She was just stupid. "He killed me, Colette.  I'm dead.  This... isn't me.  I'm not this person.  And I wanted to kill him!  I wanted to cut his fucking throat, but his eyes were right there, looking up at me, afraid, and... and..." I pulled my knees to my chest.  We were both quiet for a time, and then I asked: "So... what now?"

"They want to put you back into the penal system, life sentence was was the original alternative. You'd have struggled there before, Velvet, and now you'd be... well, you in a men's prison... it'd be open season." So that was their idea, the but obviously if I was here, I had an alternative. "I have a different suggestion, but you're not going to like it any more than this."

"What does it matter anymore?" I put my head down on my knees and closed my eyes. "I thought I could get out of here without getting screwed up by stupid fucks like Marlow, like you... and now I'm not even..." I took a sharp breath, holding in my emotions.  The past twenty-four hours had been too much for me.  I felt like I was cracking down the middle. "I should have killed myself before the orderlies pulled me off him... I wasn't thinking."

"Well," I looked around the room indicating where she was, and refocused on her eyes. "I don't think that's going to be an option anymore." In a conventional prison, though...she'd find a way. And her brain, her mind, her brilliance, I couldn't let it go to waste. "I think I'm going to push you into a new program, Velvet. And I know you won't like it, but you'll be checked out for the entire time so you'll probably see it as a mercy." I sure as fuck didn't, though.

I looked up at Colette with confusion, and then with anger. “Send me to prison." She knew as well as I did - if I was there, I could find a way out.  Why was she keeping me here?  I got up on my feet - still shorter than Colette - and made my stand. "I don't want this anymore!  I don't want to be this!"

"Well you are this, Velvet. You're this and what this is," I grabbed one of her hands, the one that wasn't bandaged, and held it up above her head. "Is a woman. You're a woman now, Velvet, barely more than a girl, but a woman nonetheless. And you can't fix that, because it's not a defect. You just need to..." What would a good Velvet word be? "Adapt. Evolve. Grow with it, alright? I'm not putting you in a prison, but I don't think it matters because by the time what happens to you is over with, you're going to hate me anyway."

I looked up at Colette with shock, with surprise... she had never been this forward with me.  I tugged at my hand, but she wouldn't let me go.  Suddenly, fear started to seep in.  I wouldn't like it.  I would hate her for it.  What... what was she planning? "Colette..." But before I could say another word, she used her other hand to push a needle into my arm.

I didn't want this to be the way it had to be, because this work that now rushed through her veins wasn't something I was proud of. Agent N27xx was...a relic of the past, a project that Dr. Marlow and I had worked on long before we became adversaries, long before his methods turned dark and I realized the errors of my own.  We'd created it, he'd perverted it, and now I'd perfected it. Velvet went limp in my arms, she fell quiet and her pretty blue eyes closed. And I ran my fingers through her hair one last time before she stopped being my friend and started being my responsibility. It was time for Phase Zero. One day, Velvet, maybe you'll forgive me.

-------------

Remember to Like & Comment! ^_^ Check us out on Patreon!

• Like 4

43.) Her New Books

"Why am I here?" I muttered, looking around the dusty library.  It looked like it hadn't been used in ages.  I ran my finger along the top of one of the nearby tables, leaving a line in the dust.  I took a few steps up one of the stairs.  Feelings.  Skills.  Relationships.  But why was I here?

I walked to the back of the library, to the Narrative section.  I stepped up to the first book and slid it off the shelf, blowing the dust off the front cover.  Age 0.  I opened it to the final page, when my mother laid me in my crib.  My older brother asked about the party tomorrow, my first birthday party.  Mom said something about cake.

I shut the book and put it back on the shelf.  I walked along the row to the final book.  Age 22, Part 6.  I turned the pages.  That place, where they dressed me in diapers and baby clothes.  Right... I remembered that place.  I turned another page.

"Are you looking for something?"

The voice came from a woman pushing a grey cart of books down the hall between different shelving units. She seemed... familiar, but not altogether clear; like looking at her would cause her to shift out of focus, but looking away filled in the memory of a pretty face and pleasant smile.

"Oh!  Uh.  Sorry, I thought..." I looked down at the book, then up at the woman.  She was sort of cute.  Of course, I wasn't into girls. "Who are you, exactly?"

"The librarian," she told me, plainly.  I looked around the library with skepticism.

"If you're the librarian, why is this place so dusty?"

"Because my job here is to organize and curate; dust is a sign that a book hasn't been loved recently and ought to be revisited."

That advice given so quickly, so poignantly, it was easy to listen to it; and those same words might well have been printed in one of the many tomes that made up the library.

"I'm delivering some new books today, would you like to help me to sort them? Some older books will be moved out to make space, but that's the way it goes here."

"Oh, uh... sure, I guess." I closed the book and slid it into the bookcase, where it belonged.  Still, I never figured out why I was here.

"Um, so you just update the library?  Isn't that sort of a boring job?" I walked alongside the woman as she led the way.

"Sometimes," she admittedly, freely, taking one book off the cart and running her fingers along a shelf in the section titled 'Values', hunting for the book she was to replace. "But work doesn't need to be entertaining for it to be rewarding." The book she removed had the word 'Stubbornness’ on the spine, and the one she slid in to replace it was titled 'Compassion'.

"...I guess that makes sense." I watched her exchange one of the books for another, and a little ways down the shelf, one more.  I looked at the books she was putting in the cart with confusion. "So what happens to the books that aren't on the shelves anymore?"

"That's not for me to answer, darling.”

Another came out - titled ‘Suspicion’ - and was replaced with one titled 'Trust' in place.

"I'm just the librarian, I replace the old books with new ones, and sort, and curate. What happens outside the library isn't for me to know."

One book she picked up off her cart she instead handed to me directly.

"Have you read this one? It's about a girl who fixes a machine to help others like her, you'll adore it." And with the skeptical glance that followed, she added: "I'm your librarian, I know your tastes. Read while you walk."

I puffed out my cheeks and looked down at the book.  Annie.  Isn't this a play or something?  Or a movie?  But I opened the first page all the same and started to read.  It wasn't anything like the story I'd heard of.  This one was... weird.  But sort of cool, too.  Huh...

Time seemed to flutter in and out of focus, like the lens of a camera; the two of us could be organizing books one moment, sipping tea the next, a book opened just now could be read in a heartbeat and a walk down the hall together could take a year. But it was a constant, reliable pattern; the Librarian and I. Over time, the woman with the cart would ask questions, and she'd correct me if she didn't like the answer, and though I would be at first hesitant to accept the correction, soon enough a book would be replaced and it would be difficult for me to remember ever thinking otherwise.

"What are you reading now, Velvet?"

Velvet was my name, clearly and concisely.  The book I was reading could have been the second or the hundred-and-second, it was so hard to tell.

"Oh, um... just that one you gave me a while ago. The one about Annie?"

"Did you finish it?"

"Yeah. It had a happy ending."

Annie got the help she needed.  The machine worked, and a therapist helped her with the rest.  She went home, leaving her troubles behind her.  I folded the book closed and held my chest.

"My heart feels full.  I feel like... like I'm really happy for Annie.  And I've never felt so much about anything before."

"That's a very good feeling, Velvet."

Compassion. Pride. Selflessness. They were all new books that had been filed into the library. The Librarian was stacking up books from a shelf hidden behind another; a vast volume collection all titles The Ends Justify the Means, and there had to have been sixty editions so far.

"Please be careful, Velvet; these books are printed on toxic paper, and you're fragile."

"Toxic paper?"

"Mmhmm."

I looked down at the stack of books.  They didn't look very toxic... "Well, why are they in the library if they are dangerous?  That doesn't make sense..."

"Sometimes old houses are painted with lead in the paint," the Librarian replied, in that tone of voice she only used for teaching in that pleasant way that she did; "When these books were printed, it was like the lead paint - nobody knew how toxic they were at the time, but they've made many people sick."

"Oh..." I kicked my feet, sitting on one of the railings.  She carefully put another one of the books on the shelf.  I couldn't read the title. "Well, if they can make people sick, why don't you take them and send them away with the other books?"

"I have to take special care with these ones," the Librarian explained, smoothing down her dress - appreciation of ladies’ fashion had been a reading assignment a short time ago, or a long time ago, or would be in the future, it was hard to tell.

"These books have been here a long time, and if I take them all at once, the shelf might collapse. So I take a few out, and find replacements. Which values would be good replacements, do you think, Velvet? Share some ideas, based on some of the lessons from the books you've read."

"Oh, um..." I thought back to some of the books I'd read, and about the idea of The Ends Justify The Means.  What did that even mean?  That as long as things turned out right, that it didn't matter how you got there?  Hm... "I think, maybe a book on compassion?  Or empathy?  Oh, um... there's a book in Morals about consequences, I think that would be good?"

"That sounds like a very good idea, Velvet. Would you fetch it for me?"

The Librarian didn't often ask requests of me, only questions, only problems.  The book on Pride taught me about how wonderful it felt to be trusted with something.

"Yeah, of course." I jumped down to the ground and hurried to the other side of the library.  The Librarian said that sometimes few strong morals are better than many weak ones, but the Morals section was still one of the biggest.  I found the Consequences of Actions book on the top shelf a ways down.  Even on my tippy toes, it was a struggle.  I finally managed to pull it down, but it came down on top of me and knocked me to the floor.  "Ow," I muttered, sitting up on the hard tile.  That's when a book caught my eye, with silver lettering, on the bottom shelf.  Shame: The Other Side of Pride.  Huh...?

The book felt new, the leather binding soft and pliable, and the pages crisp and clean. Shame. Hurting others. Shame. Being rude. Shame. At first, the book seemed only to concern itself with things that caused shame, but a latter section talked about things that didn't: there was no shame in being a woman, no shame in helping people get better. But there was shame in killing people. There was shame in acting flippantly and without remorse. And most importantly, failing a prideful action could hurt more than any simple shame. After I’d read a few pages, the Librarian appeared... or maybe I appeared next to her? I couldn’t tell.

"What did you find, Velvet?"

"Oh, um..." I looked down at the book with uncertainty. "I guess it's a book about shame?  I don't really understand it..."

"Well, you know what shame is, right?"

"Right.  But it makes pride sound like a bad thing.  But I like feeling it."

"Pride is like a candy bar; you should want it, you should enjoy it, but if you have too much of it, you'll be very unhappy… and if you have it, and you lose it, you'll be more unhappy still."

It seemed that childish metaphors were the norm with the Librarian, but owning a library, that probably made sense.

"How do you know what's too much?"

"You don't.  You just know it when you get there."

I looked down at the book and nodded my head, handing it to the Librarian. "I think this is a good one to go on that bookshelf."

The book slid into place and the Librarian put her hand in my hair and ruffled it affectionately.  Some sort of... reward? Maybe?

"You're a good girl, Velvet."

Pride resonated within me.

"Bring me some other books you think should go in this very important foundation shelf."

I smiled widely and nodded my head. "Okay!" I knew just what books to use.

-------------

Remember to Like & Comment! ^_^ Check us out on Patreon!

• Like 4

I’m not so sure to like Ground Zero. Maybe, her old self was hidden somewhere else when She was still He and His library was off limits... Is there a book about “thinking ahead”, anyway?

Wow. That was... certainly something! I feel like I could try to unpack this single chapter for a year and still not get everyone there is to be had here. That's when you know you've hit upon something fundamental. Something... Archetypal. 

Grammar Patrol

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Sometimes," she admittedly, freely, taking one book of the cart

*off

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

But it was a constant, a reliable pattern

Nice Chapter.  The information about Annie was something I had been wondering about.  I finished reading Audrey and Staycee again.  I needed the refresher for this story I felt.  I'm glad you finally got back to Velvet ...  it's been a while.

25 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

That was a fantastic chapter! It’s so cool to get a window into the inner mind of a serial killer sociopath and watch it be replaced with the stuff of Velvet’s new life.

What everyone wants in their diaper stories! :D 

• Haha 1

44.) Her Awakening

The lights were blinding.  I had to cover my face just to open my eyes.  Then the shadows came into focus.  All around me, there were wooden bars.  Beneath me, a soft pastel sheet.  A diaper was wrapped tightly around my hips on display, and a frilly pink dress covered my torso. Hanging from one of the railings was an IV drip.  I followed the tube to my arm.  My arm... pale and soft.  I felt weak and the room started to spin.  Where... what...

The room was pleasant: the walls had wallpaper and the lighting was soft and gentle. Light seemed to come from nowhere in particular, as though the sources were hidden or concealed, but there was enough to see the shapes on the mobile hanging from the ceiling and turning gently. Shapes that were so hard not to look at, not to giggle at, not to be soothed by. There were people moving around, talking happening, but words seemed so difficult to grasp onto. The smells? Not so much. Baby powder. Lavender. Disinfectant. Messy diaper? No. But the absence of that scent in the palette seemed odd and missing, like a summers day without the color blue in the sky, like it should have belonged, like it was the norm.

I struggled to my feet, but my legs felt weak.  I couldn't stand.  I fished around for the IV and tried to give it my full attention.  I used to put these in.  I knew how to take them out.  With a deep breath, I untaped the IV and pulled on the needle, tugging it out of my skin.  Blood dripped down onto my colorful sheets.

"Woah there, hold up little lady." The man that unlatched the top of the crib, that reached down and gently pulled her hands away from the bleeding injection site... he was unfamiliar, he spoke with a southern accent, had pretty hair, and a gentle touch. And with one hand he was able to keep her soft fingers held clear while he used the other to dab up the blood with some gauze from a pack in his pouch. "Try not to move too much, little doll, you're not used ta' moving just yet." Not an orderly. A nurse?

"I... where am I?  Wha's going on..." I struggled in the man's arms, but it took very little effort to hold me down.  I whined, kicking my feet against the crib bars with all the strength of a toddler.  "L-lemme up... lemme go..."

One simple motion forced the girl to calm down, and it wasn't force, it wasn't violence, it wasn't even a raised voice; the man put his thumb between her lips and she began to suck directly, instantly calming and relaxing and letting him do his work with the other hand.

His thumb slipped between my lips and instinct kicked in.  I sucked, gently, calmly... and everything else fell away.  All the worry and panic and fear started to disappear.  It was only when the man took back his hand that I came back to reality; by then, I was calm and quiet.  A blush came over my cheeks.  What... what had just happened?

"Subject V-Zero is awake, she seems lucid, though confused." He was talking to someone over his shoulder. "Page the Project Head up here, please." Even those words, said without the benefit of being able to see his face as it was turned away, would prove difficult to hold onto.

"Be good for me and follow the light with your eyes, okay?" The man, the nurse, shone a penlight into each of the girl’s vividly blue eyes, and now there seemed to be four or five others beside or behind him, taking notes, checking instruments, talking to each other like Velvet wasn't even there. And then they all cleared to each side as one final woman approached; a familiar face to Velvet indeed.

"There's my girl." I smiled, motioning for the nurse to lower his light. "How're you feeling?"

Colette.  Then I remembered.  I stabbed Dr. Marlow.  I blinded him.  Then, I was brought into that room.  Colette injected me with... with... something.  I looked at the IV bag with fear and then up at my doctor. "What did you do?"

Of course that would be the first question she asked; she wouldn't be Velvet Duke otherwise. I smiled at her, and I lowered the bars of the crib so I could sit by her, waving my hand at the other nurses and researchers to take a few steps away - although none of them left the room. "Are you feeling alright, Velvet?" I'd taken her hand in mine, but it was more to check her vitals than a comforting measure.

I pulled my hand back in frustration. "Don't act like we're friends!  Now tell me what you did!  What was in that syringe?  Why am I in this room?  What's... where..." For the first time, I had a look around the room, other than just the bars and the walls.  It was decorated like a nursery, with a changing table, an oversized baby bouncer, and a ton of toys and blocks.  What the heck…

"Shh, shh, hey, I need you to relax, okay?" The inroads that I'd made with her had undermined her entire personality, and it would take time for the inflated sense of her conscious self to settle into the new foundations of her subconscious. If she tried to get angry like this, she'd quickly fall into exhaustion because she wasn't wired for an adrenaline response anymore.  You've been a part of a program, a research development, Velvet. To help you, to help you recover. You're probably feeling pretty weak right now, but hopefully that will pass."

"A program?  Research development?" I looked at Colette like she was crazy, then my anger bubbled up. "I am not staying in this goddamn room and letting you treat me a baby!" I shouted, climbing out of the crib with no grace whatsoever.  Immediately, my legs buckled under me and I slid to the floor.  Stars filled my eyes.

"Velvet, you've done nothing more than crawl for the past six months and even then you preferred mostly to lay on your back or tummy rather than move." I knelt down beside her, I wrapped my arm around her waist, and I effortlessly lifted her back up into the crib if nothing else but to keep her safe. "I'm happy to answer your questions, darling, I promise. But being cross with me isn't behavior you're proud of, so be kind, okay? For me?"

I felt a sickly feeling in my stomach.  Six... six months?  She... what?  I looked at her, then at the other doctors in the room.  Nurses?  Orderlies?  I didn't know what they were, but they all shared that same look.  Interest, curiosity, fascination.  I... she... I shook my head and kicked at Colette as she plopped back in the crib. "Fuck you!  Fuck this stupid... stupid..." The stars in my vision grew brighter.  I blinked my eyes and tried to center myself.

"Velvet, you're only going to tire yourself out. You're not thinking clearly, and I really do need you to relax so I can write a report to present for your case." I couldn't outright tell her that this could mean her freedom, but that was what was at stake here.

"Shuttup," I muttered, as my head slipped down to the pillow.  The flurry of emotions burned out what little energy I had.  I squeezed my eyes tight, to focus, and felt exhaustion washing over me.  Laying here, in this crib, felt... so comfy...

“You don't mean that, Velvet." In defiance of professionalism, I slid into the crib next to Velvet and put my arm around her, over her, cuddling her back close against my chest and holding her tight like a mother might swaddle a child. She was so small, so soft. To see her using such crass language after the time we'd spent together these past months, it was... surreal. Like someone hollowed out the sweet infant Velvet and replaced her entirely. Which... we kind of did.

I felt Colette's thumb on my lips, and I instantly took it into my mouth.  Silenced, calmed, I closed my eyes.  I could hear pens on paper, etching thoughts into notepads.  I could hear Colette's cooing as she shushed me.  The next thing I knew, Colette was sitting me up and I was looking at the room full of people with faraway eyes.

"Velvet Duke seems to be suffering no long lasting ill effects of the Zero Treatment, even over an extended period of time. Psychotherapy has been ongoing, and will be presented for review within three days." These notes I made out loud and two medical staff were writing it down. "Blood pressure is one-ten-over-seventy, medically we have no concerns." Except... "Continence training is... of concern, but with proper treatment and effort I'm sure she'll be able to recover some functionality." Despite sitting there, my words probably sounded a million miles away to Velvet.

I looked up at her with confusion, but her words were going a little over my head.  I had no idea what was going on.  Had I really been knocked out for six months?  Why?  Why would they do that to me?  What purpose did it serve?

"I'm going to move her to the residence room. I think she'll make a more immediate recovery there and away from this environment." I picked her up and I did it easily; she was so light now, so small and tender, and I carried her from the crib past the people and out the door.

-------------

Thanks for reading.  Like & Comment! ^_^ Check us out on Patreon!

• Like 3

Hmm... I'm not sure how I feel about this development, narratively speaking. Watching Velvet try to stay ahead, and actually succeeding (or seeming to) a lot of the time was thrilling, and I knew she had to fall eventually and was looking forward to that. But this feels... almost like a hollow defeat. Like, they couldn't help Velvet through therapy, so they used a super-regression-serum to do it. Basically the equivalent of using cheat codes to beat the big boss. And I know the story isn't *over* yet. So there's probably a lot of interesting things yet to come. But still, it almost feels like, in a way, Velvet DID beat them. Because they had to resort to "Agent X27" or whatever to beat her.

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hmm... I'm not sure how I feel about this development, narratively speaking. Watching Velvet try to stay ahead, and actually succeeding (or seeming to) a lot of the time was thrilling, and I knew she had to fall eventually and was looking forward to that. But this feels... almost like a hollow defeat. Like, they couldn't help Velvet through therapy, so they used a super-regression-serum to do it. Basically the equivalent of using cheat codes to beat the big boss. And I know the story isn't *over* yet. So there's probably a lot of interesting things yet to come. But still, it almost feels like, in a way, Velvet DID beat them. Because they had to resort to "Agent X27" or whatever to beat her.

Not to be too spoiler-y, but... if you've read Audrey & Staycee, you would know that Phase Zero did literally NOTHING to Velvet.  I'll elaborate on this once the story is over if you remind me. ^_^ 

• Like 1

I have to agree with Sophie, Velvet is was to smart to not overcome this in the long run.  Once she gets back into her head and gets back to her books she will find a way out.  As I said time in phase zero has no meaning, you remember nothing.  look forward to how she gets back to all that did this to her.  Sorry Sophie I don't remember the other story, was so long ago and Lottie was my favorite. 

6 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Not to be too spoiler-y, but... if you've read Audrey & Staycee, you would know that Phase Zero did literally NOTHING to Velvet.  I'll elaborate on this once the story is over if you remind me. ^_^ 

I feel a little spoiled in the bad way ?

Great Chapter though. I want to see what happens next even if I was given a certain idea.

4 hours ago, littleTomás said:

I feel a little spoiled in the bad way ?

LOL, little Tomas.

10 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

but... if you've read Audrey & Staycee, you would know that Phase Zero did literally NOTHING to Velvet.  I'll elaborate on this once the story is over if you remind me. ^_^ 

I hope we do discuss this later.  One of the bad things about your old stories not being here anymore after the Great Deluge swamping the stories, is we have no discussion available.