LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favourite girly diaper

On 01/03/2018 at 11:01 PM, MarkSmith said:

I wear Rearz Princess diapers everyday and they definately bring out the lil girl in me.  Another awesome girly diaper is DC Amor.  The kitties landing panel is a little much but they are very noisy and crinkly. 

I know what you mean, love the crinkle sound that they make. The only problem is that they are really hard to get over in the UK.
I brought a couple last summer to try out, when i tried to get more, they were out of stock. Their like solid gold over hear lol.

On 03/03/2018 at 8:59 AM, LittlePrincessCharlotte said:

I know what you mean, love the crinkle sound that they make. The only problem is that they are really hard to get over in the UK.
I brought a couple last summer to try out, when i tried to get more, they were out of stock. Their like solid gold over hear lol.

www.nappiesrus.co.uk and abdlmarketplace.co.uk sell them as thier uk distributor rearz thats is not DC

I just dye a bunch of cloth diapers a medium pink and then pin or stick lavender bows or ruffles on them.  Nothing expensive or complicated, just a simple addition to my diaper wearing pleasures.  I call them my naughty girl diapers.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

i just ordered the rearz princess training pants (along with a couple other ones) cause they look so cute. i'd get the diapers but $32 for a bag is a lot since its one and done with them so they'll run out (i'd get the two-pack but i'm hesitant to wear styles when i have a limited number of them. i ordered a sample pack from ABUniverse about seven years ago and i think i've only worn two from it because there was only one of each, and this was back when they only had the cushies and super dry, so almost everything in the sample pack was strictly regular medical diapers). so i find training pants to be an economical alternative. not as great as diapers, but still lots of fun.

on a related note i just learned about a diaper store near Atlanta (which is only a few hours away) that caters to a lot of abdl, so i'm dying to head down there to see what they've got...and pick up some sissy diapers.

so i just picked up a pack of rearz princess at a store that sells abdl diapers...

WHERE THE HELL HAVE THESE THINGS BEEN ALL MY (adult) LIFE?! i've worn depends, i've worn abu cushies, i've worn super dry kids, i've worn store brand generic. nothing has felt as good as this. this is the fit and feel i've been searching for.

On 3/31/2018 at 11:40 PM, nenog613 said:

so i just picked up a pack of rearz princess at a store that sells abdl diapers...

WHERE THE HELL HAVE THESE THINGS BEEN ALL MY (adult) LIFE?! i've worn depends, i've worn abu cushies, i've worn super dry kids, i've worn store brand generic. nothing has felt as good as this. this is the fit and feel i've been searching for.

This is awesome!  These are my favorite diapers as well and what is awesome they also make them in plain white should you need to be more discreet.  I find their fit is awesome and they are very soft.  I wear them or an Inspire + Incontrol everyday and could not be happier, minus the cost of course.  If you want to buy them in quantity I recommend getting a membership from CooshieTooshie as they offer a 20% discount and one free case of diapers of your choice.

On 4/2/2018 at 11:47 AM, MarkSmith said:

This is awesome!  These are my favorite diapers as well and what is awesome they also make them in plain white should you need to be more discreet.  I find their fit is awesome and they are very soft.  I wear them or an Inspire + Incontrol everyday and could not be happier, minus the cost of course.  If you want to buy them in quantity I recommend getting a membership from CooshieTooshie as they offer a 20% discount and one free case of diapers of your choice.

thanks, i'll keep that in mind, but i shouldn't have to go diaper shopping for a while. when i was at the store i picked up four packs of diapers (the rearz and three abu), plus i got a 16-pack of depends a few days before which i'm i'd be more inclined to wear on the regular (i save the special diapers for special occasions). plus i've still got a bunch of diapers i've had for several years now.

i really wish cute diapers weren't so expensive. i've been dying to get some bambino magnificos since i first saw them a couple weeks ago (and abu peekABUs, but they're sold out), but they're $40 and i've spent way too much on abdl stuff recently

Definitely the Rearz Princess, though I haven't really tried any other girly diapers yet. I really want to try DC Amor, they looks so cute with the little kittens on them.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Jaikines said:

Definitely the Rearz Princess, though I haven't really tried any other girly diapers yet. I really want to try DC Amor, they looks so cute with the little kittens on them.

DC Amors are an awesome diaper and they are VERY crinkly.  Their capacity is on par with most premium diapers and they have very strong tapes (the orginal version did not).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My fav is the ABU lavender, prefer the single tapes and are reliable. Always had trouble with rearz tapes although i love how thick and pink the princess pinks are. Also like the my diaper pinks.

1 hour ago, Kaede said:

My fav is the ABU lavender, prefer the single tapes and are reliable. Always had trouble with rearz tapes although i love how thick and pink the princess pinks are. Also like the my diaper pinks.

That is so strange.  I have worn Rearz Princess and Incontrol diapers almost exclusively everyday and never have had issues with the tapes.  The only time I have experienced any issues with tapes with Rearz was with their original Inspire diapers.  I have had no problems since.

On 5/5/2018 at 8:44 AM, TheBabyPants said:

I would have to go with my pink panda cloth diaper from Babykins and milky white billowy plastic pants.

Actually, it is when she puts the rubber panties on you. There is an air of finality to that, like saying that "this will make you keep your wet to yourself: BABY". Also the material feels very different and girlishly smooth. And she just might put some UNDER your diaper and make you have feelings that are so strong that they eat you up. Along with all of that, if anyone can get or put anything she wants between your legs or even under your skirts, then she can do whatever she wants with or to you. The whole diaper experience just REEKS of being a helpless baby. This is especially meaningful if you are 4 or older and are "Too old to be such a baby". You are old enough to understand what is being done to you

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...