LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's the Little Choices - NEW Epilogue (Updated 2/8)

Honestly, i cant say Wendy is most favorite, but she isnt my least favorite either... Amazon wise i guess that puts her.....  *counting the amazons*.... Uh... Second?? Technically? I wont say whyyyy... But i do have some problems with a certain 2 amazons >.>.... Helen is my favorite tho

Edit:

Uuugh... Too much attention as new page starter... Sorry!!!

Chapter Sixteen

Wendy smiled, it had been a while since she had a Little in her home. She had sold her last one several months ago, the Little dear had stopped responding. This one seemed promising and oh-so-cute. She knew from the moment she saw her up on that platform in the store, those ringlets bouncing, that cute smile... she knew that this Little craved being babied probably more than any Little she'd had so far. The darling was begging for it and no one around her could seem to see it. Wendy could see it, and she craved that taste... that taste that a Little gave off when they were truly afraid. It was better than any food, better than any drink or treat, and it just came off of them in waves. She was sure that Aimee would taste better than any Little before, she would be sure to go slowly with this one. She wouldn't waste Aimee like she had wasted Little Phillip. Littles who wanted to be babied that way wanted to be bratty, wanted to fuss and act up because they wanted to lose the struggle. They wanted to be put in their place, and they knew where the place they wanted to be was. Aimee would be no different, she'd struggle and fuss, but she'd love it. Wendy could taste that shameful enjoyment just as well as the fear, but the fear... oh, the fear tasted so much better.

She carried the Little in and set her on the kitchen table, next to the highchair. Wendy had been tempted to drop the Little right in the highchair, but didn't want to push her luck. She was right though, the Little looked covetously at the highchair, Wendy could almost hear her thoughts, wishing she were in there instead.

"Hmm," Wendy mused, "Would you mind if I put you in the highchair? I know you wouldn't fall if I left you sitting on the table, but it would make me feel better.. with your hurt foot and all."

"I... I don't mind," Aimee blushed, looking down, "Better safe than sorry, right?"

"That is exactly my philosophy!" Wendy smiled a big, warm smile at the Little and plopped her down in the highchair. She'll fit much better when she's in a nice, thick diaper, she observed. "Wait right here, I'll go get the ointment and a bandage. Don't fall, or I'll know I need to buckle you in next time," she booped Aimee on the nose and walked into the kitchen for the first aid kit.

Aimee couldn't resist, she grabbed the buckles and brought the crotch-piece between her legs, snapping them together herself. How will Wendy react, she wondered, her pulse racing. She's interacted with Adopted Littles before... will she like it?

Wendy returned to a wonderful surprise, she smiled a big, warm smile at Aimee upon seeing how she had buckled herself in.

"Oh, a girl after my own heart," she cooed, "I'm so glad you don't mind a little bit of extra safety. Some Littles get very upset when you suggest it, I'm glad you're so mature that you understand it's better to be safe." Wendy set about treating Aimee's hurt foot, removing the makeshift bandage, cleaning the wound gently, and applying the medicine before wrapping a real bandage around it. "You should probably stay off that foot for a while, would you mind terribly if I carried you around? I know you're mature and independent, but it would make me feel better."

"I don't mind, I actually like being carried... it's nice."

"Oh, wonderful. I learned that I actually like carrying a Little quite a lot when I sat for my friend's Little. They look so happy together all the time.. I'll admit it made me a bit curious. Have you ever met an Adopted Little?" Wendy talked cheerfully as she carried the darling into the craft room.. well, the craft room the Little was allowed to see at this point. The other craft room, her workroom, would remain locked for now. She sat Aimee down in her chair for a moment, in front of the large drafting table that had her unicorn poster on it. Wendy really did enjoy coloring, that much was true, and the poster was enormous and intricate. Aimee found it immediately intimidating.

"Oh wow, it's.. it's so pretty," she stared in awe at the image, the unicorn half-colored dancing in a field of fairies, the lineart was gorgeous. The poster wasn't quite half completed, Wendy had been coloring it with very high quality markers quite meticulously, "I don't want to mess it up... you've worked really hard on this. It's beautiful."

"Oh," Wendy said sadly, "You don't want to color with me? I thought it would be nice.. " She let her shoulders sag a little, the girl took the bait immediately.

"No, no.. I'm sorry.. I just don't want to ruin your beautiful poster. It's so pretty, I'm afraid I would mess it up. You're much better at coloring than I am."

"You don't have to color with me if you don't want to," Wendy said dejectedly, "I understand. It's stupid for an Amazon to want to color anyway."

"No! It's not stupid at all. I would love to color with you, I'll be very careful. Please... may I color with you, Wendy?"

"Of course," Wendy beamed at her, "I'll go get the high chair so you'll be closer and we can work together. How's your foot?"

"It doesn't hurt as much now, thank you," Aimee stared starry-eyed at the poster and the professional grade markers, while Wendy walked back to the kitchen... pausing for a moment to check that the workroom and the nursery were both locked. She didn't want to scare the Little girl away, after all. She carried the highchair, leaving the tray in the kitchen, to the craft room. She sat the chair next to her office chair and held her hands out for the Little. Aimee reached up and took Wendy's hands, the Amazon gently lifting her into the highchair. Aimee wished desperately that she had her pacifier, the beautiful butterfly pacifier that Fiona had bought her while she cruelly pretended to love her.. 

"What's wrong, Aimee?" Wendy asked kindly, sitting down next to her. They were eye-level now, and Aimee stared into those big green eyes that looked so full of love, but hid such darkness.

"I.. " she blushed, not wanting to admit it, "My friend bought me something.. I was wishing I had it with me, but we just got in a big fight and thinking about that made me sad. I feel confused."

"Do you want to talk about it? I know we just met, but I'm a good listener. The unicorn isn't going anywhere, I'd like to help you any way I can." Wendy placed two fingers gently on Aimee's shoulder, and tears started to well up in the Little's eyes again.

"Today was supposed to be the best day ever, I really thought she'd fall in love with me!" Aimee buried her face in her hands and sobbed, the floodgates crumbling under the torrent, "I love her so much, why can't she love me back... "

Wendy reached out and gently pulled the Little into her lap, wrapping her arms around the sobbing girl's body warmly, resting her chin ever so slightly on Aimee's head and rocking softly. She listened, didn't interrupt, didn't suggest or try to solve the problem, she just listened.

"It hurts so much, Wendy... why does love hurt so much?"

"Love can definitely hurt, Aimee.. I've been hurt before too. But when you find the right person, and they love you back... it's the best thing in the world. Is this girl another Little?"

"No, she's an Amazon.. we've been together forever, I really thought that after today she would love me back!"

"Sweetie, there's often only one kind of love an Amazon can have for a Little, especially one as painfully adorable as you, and I'm sure that's not what you wanted."

"That is what I wanted!" Aimee shook in Wendy's arms, and Wendy's heart soared. She had been right about everything so far, with just a little kindness and love, this damaged Little would be hers. "I spent the whole day in diapers! I was so cute, why doesn't she want me?"

"I am so sorry," Wendy said solemnly, squeezing her gently, "I am so, so sorry, Aimee. I'm so sorry that you hurt that way. It sounds like you did everything right to me, it sounds like she just couldn't appreciate you. Does she appreciate you in other ways? Does she shower you with gifts or carry you around or make sure you feel loved?"

"No.. she makes me cook for her, and she makes sure I go to work every day, and... "

"It sounds like she's not a very good friend to me. I don't know any other Amazons who make the Little cook or clean. Those sorts of things are so hard for you and so easy for an Amazon, you'd have to cook enough food to feed yourself three times to make a meal for an Amazon. How do you even handle the pans safely?"

"I.. I've got lots of practice, I'm a good cook... "

"I'm sure you are, sweetie, but a good Amazon wouldn't make you. Sure, you could if you really wanted to... but do you want to? Or.. " Wendy hesitated a moment, "Or do you want someone to feed you?"

"She likes my cooking... " Aimee blushed furiously, her tears stopping.

"But your cooking isn't going to make her love you, she's just using you as a personal chef. How often do you have to cook?"

"Five nights a week... it's-"

"Five nights!?" Wendy cut Aimee off mid-sentence, "You poor dear, you poor overworked darling. That's awful, it's practically Little-abuse. Oh, it makes me feel so upset for you! I can't imagine doing that to a Little. Well, you certainly can't be cooking now. What will she do now that you have a hurt foot? You said she'd be mean to you because you hurt it... "

"Well," Aimee looked down, "Mean probably isn't the right word.. she'd say it was my fault and that I should be more careful."

"Would you still have to cook and go to work?"

"Well, yeah.. I mean-"

"No no no, that's awful. How about you stay the night here tonight? You can call in sick to work, we'll spend the day coloring and I'll wait on you for a change, instead of you having to wait on an Amazon. I.. I'm really curious about spending more quality time with a Little... after meeting my friend's... not that.. oh.. "

"It's okay," Aimee rested her hand on Wendy's arm, "I.. I like you too. I really shouldn't stay, though, I don't want to impose.. "

"It really wouldn't be an imposition, I get so lonely... it would be nice to have company. You won't have to worry about your friend getting mad about your foot or making you go to work tomorrow, we can just rest and heal. I don't have anything at all going on tomorrow. You'd be doing me a big favor."

"Well, I do owe you a favor for taking such good care of me.. okay, I'll stay the night. Thank you, Wendy. You're a really good person."

"You are too, Aimee. I'm really glad we met. It's so funny, I'm so lucky that I was in that very spot when you needed me." Wendy smiled, knowing that it was far from coincidence. She'd been following the Little since she saw her in the store. She had a good feeling about this one. She did from the moment she saw the girl in the adorable costume, surely diapered. And that freakishly tall Amazon from the store wasn't here to interfere this time. "Let's color, okay?"

Fiona felt a little sick to her stomach. It had been over an hour and there was no word from Aimee. She fumbled around in her purse for her phone, dropping Aimee's license on the floor in the process. Aimee was out there without her license, she could get into trouble.. she still couldn't be adopted without the proper paperwork, but the authorities would be much more reluctant to help her in a spot. She dialed Aimee's number... only to hear her roommate's phone playing some sappy love song as the ringtone came from the Little's room. She cursed and headed out the door. Maybe she's somewhere nearby, Fiona thought frantically, maybe I can find her. Why does she have to be so stupidly stubborn?

Chapter Seventeen

The poster was beautiful, and substantially closer to being finished than when they started. Aimee and Wendy had colored happily, Aimee often crouching or standing in Wendy's lap, though sometimes sitting in the highchair. The markers were nicer than any Aimee had ever used and the colors were brilliant. She was proud that she was able to continue Wendy's work without the transition being obvious. After a while, Aimee began to feel the call of nature, however.

"Um, Wendy," Aimee said uncertainly, "Do you have a Little-aid ladder for your toilet?"

"No, I'm sorry I don't... we could take you to a restaurant or a gas station. Or... " Wendy blushed a bit, looking away.

"Or what?"

"May I please.. put you in a diaper?"

"Oh," Aimee blushed, "I don't know.. "

"You're right, it's stupid. I'm so sorry I asked.. ugh, why am I so dumb?" Wendy berated herself, making Aimee feel very uncomfortable, "You probably don't even like me the same way I like you."

"You.. really like me that way? We just met and," Aimee's feelings were a whirlwind, Wendy had been so kind, so wonderful.. but everything was moving so quickly. They had just met, but Wendy seemed to understand her in a way that Fiona never could.. or never wanted to. Wendy's arms were so strong and comforting, she wanted to carry her and care for her, Wendy wanted to make sure that she wasn't working too hard, that she was happy... "I.. " Wendy stared at her with an expression that Aimee had worn herself many times, she had just extended a tiny, vulnerable part of herself and she was hoping that the object of her affections didn't crush it. She had been on the other side of this with Fiona so many times, she couldn't hurt Wendy the same way that Fiona hurt her. She didn't love Wendy.. but Wendy did make her feel good. "Okay."

"I can? Really? Oh, Aimee... thank you," she squeezed the Little tightly, "I'll be gentle. I got a little practice recently.. " She carried the gullible Little into her bedroom and laid her down on the queen-sized bed. "Wait right here, I'll be right back."

Wendy slipped away, leaving Aimee on a bed that was easily half the size of her bedroom back in the apartment, and slipped into the nursery. She smiled, looking at the array of paddles on the wall above the changing table. She grabbed a medium thickness diaper in a soft purple. It was the thinnest she had at the moment, she preferred her Littles in very thick diapers.. but she'd need a change sooner this way, and more diapers meant Aimee getting more comfortable with her quicker. She grabbed a bottle of oil and re-locked the nursery, carrying the diaper in front of her back to the bedroom.

She kindly, tenderly stripped Aimee's jeans and underwear, much more gingerly than she preferred, but this was the right way to handle it. Aimee trembled as Wendy worked the oil into her skin in her most private places slowly, deliberately, lovingly. Caressing her as she went. Aimee closed her eyes and hugged her arms to her chest, biting her lip a bit as she enjoyed the feelings of Wendy's strong hands. When the sound of the diaper crinkling as it was unfolded hit her ears, she shivered in anticipation. Wendy already wanted her more than Fiona ever did, she was so gentle, so wonderful... and she wanted it just as much as Aimee. She inhaled sharply in ecstasy as she felt her ankles being lifted, her bottom lowered on the soft padding. It wasn't nearly as thick as her princess diapers, to her disappointment, but it felt amazing. Wendy pulled the diaper tight around her waist, paying closer attention to each side than Fiona ever did to the whole change. When the sides were taped securely, Wendy probed and pulled at the legbands, fluffing the padding. Aimee couldn't hold back the moan then, and Wendy began rubbing the front of the diaper.

"You're so wonderful, Aimee... she didn't deserve you," she leaned in close to the Little's ear, rubbing and stroking the soft plastic, "You are the cutest Little I've ever seen. You are a good girl," Aimee convulsed at the words, writing under her touch, "You're such a good girl, you deserve to be happy. You deserve to be loved. You deserve to be cared for and doted on. You are a wonderful Little," Wendy increased the rhythm and pressure, Aimee's hands shot out and gripped the giant's one arm, grinding her hips into the giant hand, panting. "You're. Such. A. Good. Girl." Aimee's world exploded in lights and colors as her body shuddered in orgasm, she moaned aloud, her toes curling involuntarily. As the afterglow descended, Wendy climbed onto the bed and pulled the twitching Little into her lap, rubbing gently on her tummy, above the diaper. The extra pressure on the bladder was all Aimee needed and she let go, flooding the diaper while she swam in feelings of bliss, wrapped in Wendy's strong arms. She panted for breath and clung tightly to the Amazon, her brain completely gone for the moment. The warm padding swelled around her nethers.. and Wendy didn't wait long before she started rubbing again. The warm, wet padding was even more stimulating. She writhed and squirmed in joy in Wendy's lap...

She came three more times before the evening was through.

Fiona flopped down on her bed, it was after midnight and still there was no sign of Aimee. She had called the police, but there was nothing they could do until Aimee had been missing for 48 hours, as she was a licensed Little and a legal adult. The fact that she stormed out after a fight didn't help her convince the authorities of the urgency at all. But Aimee hadn't even taken her shoes or her phone, she didn't have her purse... where could she have gone? Fiona had spent hours going into nearby shops until they started to close, but there had been no sign of Aimee at all.

She had to give up for the moment, she needed sleep. She had to interface with the Little Pilot team in the morning and get them to start prepping for actual testing. After finally clearing the Whitmore hurdle, she couldn't let the project fall behind now. Not when everything was finally starting to align.

Aimee is an adult, she told herself, trying to find a comfortable position underneath the crushing weight of her own guilt, She's smart... enough, she can take care of herself. She'll be home in the morning when I wake up. I'll probably wake up with her in bed with me. Everything will be fine.

She had a restless, awful night of sleep, dreaming of Aimee being hit by a car, being chased by dogs, being picked up and carried off by a disturbingly large bird. She awoke only a couple of hours later in a cold sweat and started calling all of the hospitals nearby, asking if Aimee had been admitted... she didn't know whether to be happy or sad that she wasn't in any of the medical facilities. She didn't want her friend to be hurt, but she also wanted to know WHERE she was. Fiona walked around the apartment in the dark, stopping in to Aimee's room and staring at the fallen pacifier, the crumpled onesie, the stack of nighttime princess diapers. She missed her friend... she'd rather have a baby Aimee than no Aimee at all.

I'll diaper her when she gets home, Fiona told herself, I won't adopt her, but I can baby her at home... friends with benefits, that's a thing, right? I.. I don't want to lose her. I don't want to be without her.

She fired up their video game and sat on the couch with a tumbler of whiskey on the rocks, and stared at Aimee's backward civilization on the screen.

"All she ever wanted was to be loved and you fucked it up, Fiona," she said aloud to herself, "Why are you so fucking broken? You knew she loved you and you led her on for years, you piece of shit. She showed you all the time what she wanted, she just wanted to feel little, to be loved."

Flipping through one of the Adopted Little catalogs Aimee had "casually" left laying around, she couldn't hold it back any longer and she cried.. until she passed out on the couch.

Helen looked at the clock, Aimee's business friend was always perfectly punctual. She arrived at the exact same minute every single day, but here Helen stood, five minutes after Aimee usually showed up, standing at the store entrance, worrying about the precious Little. She hadn't called in yet, and as far as Helen knew, helping her business friend was only supposed to take one day. She went to go find her backup greeter again, hoping the Little wouldn't mind donning the costume again, at least until Aimee showed up. The girl seemed really happy about the Employee of the Month award, it was very strange that she'd disappear without notifying anyone at all.

She kept an eye out for Aimee for the next couple of hours, but the Little never showed and never called. Helen tried calling Aimee's phone, but only got a recording prompt.

"Aimee, hi. It's Helen, I know you had the day off yesterday but I was under the impression that it was only one day. You have Saturday and Sunday scheduled off, I hope to see you on Monday. Frankly, I'm a little bit worried about you, this isn't like you. Please call and let me know you're okay... as your friend, not your boss. I'm not mad, I just want to know... I just need to know you're okay. Please be okay."

Nightmare scenarios played through her head as the message rambled on, most of them ending up with Aimee hurt somewhere. The poor girl was so small, so defenseless. Helen needed her to be okay.. she never got to tell her how she really felt.

Carol was stalling on the phone for Fiona, who was 30 minutes late. She hoped everything was okay, the Friday conference call had started without her. She muted the phone and breathed a heavy sigh of relief as Fiona staggered through the door, looking rather worn and a bit disheveled. She stood and ushered her boss to her desk and dialed in the call for her, setting her up and running to fetch a coffee. Fiona's presence wasn't imperative on this call, but missing her second one ever as VP would be a bad start. Fiona appeared to be getting into gear when Carol returned with the steaming cup of coffee. She quietly excused herself from the office, but couldn't help lingering for a moment at the doorway to stare longingly at the empty playpen.

She sat back down at her desk and listened in on the call in case Fiona needed anything. When it was wrapping up she went to grab her boss the now-customary bagel and delivered it to go with the morning coffee.

"Are you okay, Fiona? Is there anything I can do for you?"

"I had a rough night, my roommate stormed out and never came home."

"Your roomma... you mean Aimee? The Little from yesterday?" Ice flooded Carol's veins.

"Yeah," Fiona rested her head in her hands, she looked like she felt terrible.

"What do you mean stormed out? Did she have a place to go? Is she okay?"

"I don't know," Fiona groaned, "I'm really worried.. she didn't have her license when she left, she didn't even have her shoes. She just.. stormed out." Fiona held the Little's license badge in her hands, dangling.. unable to help the Little who needed it.

Something snapped in Carol's brain, it was completely unable to imagine a world where she would let that tiny, vunerable creature stomp out of a room much less an apartment in the city. She would have swept the darling up and hugged her until she felt better or screamed herself to sleep, she could never, ever, ever let her put herself in danger like that. She imagined that Little girl wandering the streets of the city alone in a wet diaper, crying for a mommy. A mommy that she should already have.

"You.. you let her walk out with no shoes? No license?" Carol's voice sounded confused, not understanding at all. A tiny flame ignited in the back of her mind.

"She's an adult," Fiona snapped, her head whipping up, "She's supposed to take care of herself."

"She's not an adult, Fiona. She wet her diaper twice in the short time I... was with her."

"She likes diapers, I'll never understand it. She's still an adult, she cooks, she cleans, we watch movies and play games. We're friends."
Fiona's words were only fanning the fire in Carol's brain. Suddenly she had a picture in her mind of Fiona working poor Aimee in their house like a slave, forcing her to do housework when she should be cradled and rocked, fed and cuddled.

"She likes diapers because she's JUST A BABY," Carol said, the fire starting to rage out of control, taking Carol right along with it.

"She's not a fucking baby, Carol," Fiona said, standing up. "We graduated high school together, I was there when she got her first job. We've been friends for a long damn time! She's not a baby. She's just small."

"No, Fiona. Stephen in the design department is just small, Heidi in public relations is just small. A Little who wants someone to carry them and breastfeed them, who begs to be diapered... they're babies and you know it. Not all Littles are babies, it's true. But Aimee is. How could you let her leave like that? What if something happened to her? Dammit Fiona, why hasn't someone adopted her already?"

"Because I don't want to fucking adopt her, I've told her no a million times! I don't want a damned baby!"

"I DO!" Carol was flat out screaming at her boss now, "I'm in love with Aimee! I want to adopt her, and I swear, if something happened to her... I'll... I'll... "

"You'll what," Fiona stepped toward her assistant, taking the unfinished threat very seriously.

"I'll die," Carol sobbed as she sank to the ground, "Poor Aimee... she's so helpless, she's so tiny. I wish.. I wish I had told her how I felt yesterday. I knew I loved her the moment I held her. She's so... perfect. I can't believe she asked you and you refused her.. poor Aimee... I want her so much."

Fiona stood dumbfounded at her assistant's breakdown. She was ready for rage, for hate, for screaming... she wasn't ready for this collapse.

"I love her too, Carol... I don't know where she is or if she's safe and it's killing me," she took a few deep breaths, composing herself, "But I have too much to do right now. Too much to accomplish. I've called the police, they won't do anything for another full day. I'll keep a careful watch for her, my phone is always on no matter what, and I'll search for her again tonight. But I need you to either focus on the job or take another day off."

Carol looked up at this heartless creature, suddenly unsure if her boss were an Amazon at all.

Chapter Eighteen

Aimee awoke in the soft embrace of giant arms. She snuggled in, assuming it was Fiona at first, until she realized she was wearing a soggy, cold diaper taped around her. The previous night came back to her in a rush and she turned beet red. She rolled over slowly to face the sleeping Wendy. It had been amazing... every moment of it. It was like Wendy knew what she wanted even better than she knew herself. Wendy had made her feel things she had never felt before, and gazing at this perfect Amazon, she realized she was falling in love with her. Her thoughts started to turn toward Fiona, but she stopped them.. instead she chose to poke her soggy diaper. She needed to go and she wasn't sure this one could take another wetting. She tried to climb carefully out of Wendy's embrace, but the giant woman yawned and squeezed her tightly... and Aimee lost control with a squeak.

"Oh, good morning beautiful," Wendy said sleepily, "Oh.. I think someone sprung a leak." She sat up and lifted the Little off the bed, she had only left a tiny spot, but the there was a line of wetness going down one leg. "I would love to put you in another diaper, if that's okay with you. I know you're a Licensed, independent Little and all... but I really, really enjoyed last night."

"I uh... " it was hard to think while being held aloft, two full body lengths above the ground, supported only by giant hands under your armpits, "I would like another diaper, please. Sorry I leaked," Aimee frowned, feeling badly about it.

"It's not your fault, sweetie. I think my friend left a thicker diaper here, too," Helen said as she laid Aimee down on the floor and peeled the wet diaper from her, she stepped away for a moment and returned with a warm washcloth and wiped Aimee down. "Wait just a moment, I'll see if I can find it." Aimee nodded, feeling vulnerable but incredibly loved. Wendy didn't care that she wanted to wear a diaper, Wendy wanted her to wear them. Wendy liked it.. and Wendy made her feel the way that she always wanted Fiona to make her feel.

The Amazon returned with a puffy pink princess diaper.

"Oh," she frowned, "I'd like to go to breakfast, but you can't wear this out. You're Licensed, I could get in a lot of trouble."

"So adopt me," the words tumbled from Aimee's lips before she realized what she was even saying, but now they were out there in the world.

"I.. I accept!" Wendy swept Aimee up and squeezed her, "Oh, Aimee! I fell in love with you at first sight, you'll really let me adopt you? Can we go down to the registrar's office today?"

Aimee's head was reeling, some part of her was screaming that this was an awful idea in the back of her mind. Don't do it! You don't even know her! What about Fiona?

Fuck Fiona, another part of her responded. She never wanted me anyway, I don't owe her a damned thing. She probably didn't even look for me.

Aimee felt the soft plastic of the diaper pressed against her naked behind, Wendy was holding it in one hand as she squeezed her tightly, and the addict in her couldn't take it. She wanted to be in that diaper, she had craved Fiona diapering her for a long, long time and got the barest taste of it yesterday. Now Wendy was offering her everything she wanted with joy, not reluctance, not a grudging smile. An openness, a willingness, a kindness. And all after the most amazing night of Aimee's life.

"Yes," Aimee nodded, "Let's go right now. Make me yours, Wendy."

Aimee stood before the registrar in the perfect dress, all tulle and lace, not even hiding the puffy pink diaper as she snuggled in Wendy's arms.

"Do you, Aimee Perrin, willingly forsake all rights of adulthood and promise yourself to this woman, to love and to honor, to obey and to cherish, to love as your own mommy for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Aimee said with glee.

"Do you, Wendy Olivier, accept this sacrifice willingly, this precious gift that this Little gives to you, the ultimate symbol of love between Little and Amazon? Will you care for her, comfort her, and protect her from all that would harm her as though she were your own daughter?"

"I will," Wendy grinned, squeezing Aimee closely.

"Please present your thumbs to the pad," the registrar held out the screen for them each to press their thumb to, solidifying the contract and promsing Aimee a life of diapers with Wendy forever. Wendy pressed her thumb to the pad with fervor. Aimee hestitated for the barest moment, but jammed her thumb down as well. Wendy had shown her more love in one day than she had felt in her whole life. This was the right choice.

"Congratulations on your adoption, Ms. Olivier. You have a beautiful Little, I'm sure you'll be very happy together."

"Oh we will, your honor," Wendy smiled, "She's very special. Let's go home, darling. I have a surprise for you."

Aimee was in a daze, she had finally done it. She had given away her adulthood for real, now she got to live the life she had always dreamed of, the life that the Littles in the movies got. Diapered, cuddled, kept, and loved. Fate had led her to walk out on Fiona that night, fate had put that piece of glass in her foot, and fate had delivered her into Wendy's loving arms. Aimee didn't think she could ever be happier than she was at that moment, it was the happiest she'd ever felt in her entire life. She was starting a new chapter as an Adopted Little and it couldn't be better.

Every Amazon in the area, even those without a strong Littlesense, could taste her joy. Wendy was practically bathing in it, it was a wonderful feeling.. she completely understood why Amazons adopted Littles and lived happily ever after... but she knew that those people were just missing out on the even greater flavor. She couldn't wait to get Aimee home to her new life. That first taste of real fear was always the best. Amazons didn't want to believe that the Littlesense was a real thing, they blamed "mothering instincts" or some other such nonsense. Science had "proven" that the Littlesense wasn't real, but Wendy firmly believed that every Amazon had it in one way or another.. hers was just more attuned and particular than most. Amazons had a long history of feeling satisfied by babying a Little, but an extra sense that felt Little emotions had been long dismissed as new-age nonsense or old superstitions. Wendy knew otherwise, and she knew just how to enjoy it.

Aimee was carried back to her new mommy's car and buckled in to her carseat. It felt amazing that these things were hers now, she'd never let Wendy go.

"Thank you mommy!" Aimee beamed as her love tightened her buckles and made sure she was safe and secure. Wendy lit up like the sun as she was called "mommy" by her new toy for the first time.

"You're welcome, sweetie. You've made me the happiest Amazon in the world today. Let's go home and celebrate," she smiled warmly and patted Aimee's diapered crotch. 

This was everything Aimee had ever wanted, a loving mommy, a comfy diaper, and no responsibility. She couldn't wait to call into work and quit for good... although that caused an unexpected pang of sadness. Helen would be disappointed, she had been so proud of Aimee and so kind, she wasn't looking forward to making the best boss she ever had unhappy. Surely she'll understand, Aimee thought to herself, she'll be happy for me right? All my friends will be happy for me, even Fiona... she'll never have to deal with me again.

"Mommy, I should call into my job and let them know I'm not coming back. I don't have to go to work any more, right?"

"Of course you don't," Wendy said, firing up the car and starting the drive back home, "I wouldn't let you even if you wanted to. You're just a baby now, and babies don't work. Babies don't cook or clean, they just play all day. This is your new life, diapers and bottles forever." She watched in the rear-view mirror as Aimee swooned to her words, that taste of joy filling the enclosed car. Having the car taste this way all the time would be nice... but the flavor of the nursery was superior in every way. It was like comparing a vanilla ice cream cone to a cherry cheesecake, one was a nice treat and one was a sumptuous dessert. Wendy was ready for dessert. "You don't need to call in, though. Places like Sir Bearington's expect some employees to quit without calling, they plan for it."

"How did you know where I worked?" Aimee's voice had a touch of suspicion under the surprise, and the first droplets of fear mixed in with the joy.

"You don't remember me visiting you at work? You called me 'pretty lady' and I invited you to dinner, before that very tall Amazon took you away from me. I fell in love with you right there, sweetheart."

Suddenly Aimee remembered that day, Aimee had almost said yes to her then.

"It really is fate!" Aimee squeed, "I was destined to meet you, mommy. You seemed so nice, so wonderful that day... I almost went to dinner with you that very night. It's so amazing that you're the one who found me last night, it was meant to be."

"It was definitely meant to be, my Little one," Wendy agreed with a grin. Those drops of fear were gone, but Aimee's were so delicious.. it wouldn't be long at all before she'd be able savor them. She pulled her car into the garage and killed the engine. It was time to introduce her darling Little to her new room.

Carol spent the day in agony. Her productivity was completely shot, she spent as much time scouring "Found Little" sites and message boards, police reports, hospital reports, news reports, and any other piece of data she could find that might give her a clue to where Aimee might be. She wanted that Little to be safe, she wanted to confess her love and show her that she deserved to be loved, to be cherished and cared for, to be held and cuddled. A part of her was growing to hate Fiona the more they talked. She had brought Aimee up several times, asking questions about her habits and preferences.. Fiona only seemed to care about Aimee if it meshed with something Fiona already wanted. Fiona's tastes, Fiona's fun, Fiona's goals... she shouldn't be surprised that Fiona was actually one of the ruthless types like the other VPs, the other high-and-mighty Amazons. It seemed like the only way to get to the top was to step on people on the way.

No matter where she looked, nothing was turning up. There was some relief in that, no one had found Aimee murdered anywhere. There was hope that she was just hiding somewhere, completely safe.. and just very angry with Fiona. Her boss' phone had rung several times during the day, but it was never Aimee. Fiona listened carefully each time, every time the phone sprang to live, hope sprang anew in her heart.. but it was a disappointment each time. Carol was running out of leads to follow, she wished she had a way to trace Aimee by her License... but that was beyond her skill with computers.

There was a man in the Internal Tech department who had a crush on her that just might, however... She waited for Fiona to head to the bathroom, and she borrowed Aimee's license from her boss' purse. She just hoped that Alex would be able to do something with it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I take it Wendy is the sort to remove her Little's teeth? Use the full restraint Little's Highchair and the special puree food that is deliberately bitter tasting? Hmm, my inner BDSM tendencies are prickled...

39 minutes ago, ThomasG said:

I take it Wendy is the sort to remove her Little's teeth? Use the full restraint Little's Highchair and the special puree food that is deliberately bitter tasting? Hmm, my inner BDSM tendencies are prickled...

You'll have to wait and see... we get some more Wendy goodness tomorrow morning <3

23 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Aww man! I used up all my reactions already, so I can't like the latest chapter. :( I'm sorry, Kimmy. But I still send you my love. ♡♡♡♡♡

I forgive you, but I will admit that I'm greedy for likes.  I won the day 2 days in a row, I missed that feeling!

Ha! My reactions recharged! (Regenerated? Reloaded?) Anyway, I liked the chapter!

On a side note does anyone know exactly how the reactions work? Does each one recharge independently after 24 hours of using it? Is there some specific time of say where all reactions recharge?

35 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

On a side note does anyone know exactly how the reactions work? Does each one recharge independently after 24 hours of using it?

That's the way it works for me, each recharges independently after 24 hours.  However, one day we did an experiement in another author's story and it appears the Baby Banker's could get more votes beyond the three.  But, I am not 100 percent that is the case.  However, some people seem to have more than 3 votes. Certainly, not me though.

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

That's the way it works for me, each recharges independently after 24 hours.  However, one day we did an experiement in another author's story and it appears the Baby Banker's could get more votes beyond the three.  But, I am not 100 percent that is the case.  However, some people seem to have more than 3 votes. Certainly, not me though.

Each independently every 24 hours. Got it. Thanks. :D

3 hours ago, kirababy said:

literally quivering after the last turn of events...the conflict is building up and up!

Oh I hope you come back and comment tomorrow! :D:D

42 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Ha! My reactions recharged! (Regenerated? Reloaded?) Anyway, I liked the chapter!

On a side note does anyone know exactly how the reactions work? Does each one recharge independently after 24 hours of using it? Is there some specific time of say where all reactions recharge?

YAY!  Thankee <3

7 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Detective Ellie to the rescue!

I don't know much about how they coded the like system myself... but I do like receiving them!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Detective Ellie to the rescue!

I don't know much about how they coded the like system myself... but I do like receiving them!

Yes, BTW I like thrillers, mystery, and oh yeah, some erotica thrown in.

56 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

So you're saying I need to finish "Save Yourself"

Did I just trap myself?

If you think it fits the bill, have at it, Kimmy!  I have been looking for a darker story lately. 

Chapter Nineteen

"Are you ready for your surprise, my precious Little girl?" 

"Yes, mommy!" Aimee snuggled warmly in her new mommy's arms, her grin stretching from ear to ear. Wendy seemed like the kind of Amazon who would spoil her rotten and she'd love every minute. She squeezed her mommy tightly.

"Okay sweetie, close your eyes," Aimee obeyed, and heard the sound of a door unlocking and opening... lights turning on. She felt Wendy reach up for a moment. "Okay, sweetie. Open your eyes."
Aimee opened her eyes to find herself in a fully stocked nursery, a gleaming white crib and changing table, stacks and stacks of fluffy diapers, a pile of stuffed animals.. everything she ever wanted. Her heart soared as she looked around, taking it all in. But something wasn't quite right. There were leather restraints at the bottom of every bar of the crib.. ankle, wrist, and waist restraints on the changing table. An array of paddles and spanking implements hung on the wall above the changing table. The baby swing in the corner had a five-gallon autofeeder attached to it, and even the diapers she had stocked were in a wide variety of sizes and styles, from the medium thickness purple one Aimee wore yesterday, to the wonderful pink nighttime princess diapers, to some rather wicked looking black diapers that looked like they'd be too bulky to walk in at all.

"Welcome home, darling, smile for the cameras," Wendy pointed up at a camera lens watching them from a shelf.

"Why.. why do you have all of this punishment stuff in your house, mommy?"

"Because I believe that the only way a Little can be truly happy is if they have been properly punished, my sweet darling. Every Little I've ever known just loves to get fussy and cry 'no no no', when what they really mean is, 'please punish me, make me do what I want even though I am saying no'." Her mommy's face wore a wicked grin, and Aimee felt her chest clench. She looked around and spotted several more cameras.

"Why do you have so many cameras?" Aimee asked nervously as Wendy lowered her into a swing and buckled her in. Aimee's hands were pushed into puffy leather mittens that were attached to the swing support, held just above her shoulder level. Wendy secured the wrist straps and locked two little padlocks, one on each wrist. She pulled a camera over, a little closer.

"Because you're going to be a star, my sweet thing. Tell everyone your name, darling."

"I'm Aimee.. "

"And how old are you, Aimee?"

"I'm twenty-nine years old."

"Ah.. that's not true any more, is it?" Wendy asked sweetly, "What did we do today, Little girl?"

"We... you adopted me today, mommy," Aimee answered, feeling fear start to flood into her stomach. Wendy was filling the autofeeder tank above the swing from a jug she had grabbed nearby.

"You mean you signed over your adulthood to me, baby. You are now whatever age I decide you are," she said in a singsong tone, "Aimee here was an Independent, Licensed Little until about an hour ago. This is our adoption celebration. Aimee is fully potty trained, but we're going to fix that, aren't we? Aimee, do you want to be potty trained? Do you want to have to stop playing to go to the potty?"

"No, mommy," Aimee blushed fiercely, wishing she could cover her face with her hands. "I love diapers. I don't want to use the potty any more."

"This, my friends, is what Littles in Gaule are really like," Wendy said to the camera, "They love their diapers, they want to be adopted. They want to be cared for and controlled. And anyone who has watched before knows the best way to train a Little is positive reinforcement," Wendy hiked up Aimee's tulle skirt, fully exposing the pink diaper, and started duct-taping a vibrator to her thigh, inserting a wire into her diaper. "So let's start by getting rid of that awful potty training. Let's give the Little what she wants."

"Mommy, who is watching this? I don't like this," Aimee started to complain, but was quickly silenced by the mouthpiece of the auto-feeder.

"Shhh, sweetie, no more talking. Now you drink. I'll be back for you in... oh, two hours. We'll make a lovely time-lapse video of you giving up your potty training. Oh, but first I want to show you some of your new things."

Wendy reached up and switched on the auto-feeder before grabbing a beautiful pair of patent leather mary jane shoes, holding them up for Aimee to see. The Little smiled around the autofeeder, even as it pumped her mouth full of the sweet-tasting liquid. Aimee was feeling unsure, but Wendy had been wonderful so far, she was sure she wouldn't really hurt her... and she did like to play the brat from time to time, and that meant some punishment. For someone who didn't have a Little, she sure had a lot of equipment in her nursery, however.. Wendy turned the shoes over in her hands, making sure the black leather shined for Aimee, they were beautiful. Aimee had always wanted a pair just like that... until Wendy pressed on the bottom of the shoe and metal spikes protruded through the sole.

"These are for when you aren't allowed to walk. The buckle is tamper-proof, you won't be able to take them off.. and if you stand, it will hurt ever so much. I'd have to clean the blood out of your socks.." Aimee's eyes opened wide in terror, panic fully flooded her body. Wendy smiled wide, finally getting the reaction she wanted. Oh, Aimee's fear was delicious, much tastier than her joy. "These are especially fitting seeing how I found you, isn't it? A hurt foot brought you to me.. honestly, I may never let you walk again. You're too cute. I'm so glad you're mine. I'm so glad you gave yourself to me. I'm going to have so much fun torturing you."

What have I done? Aimee was fully panicking now, thrashing against her bonds as the liquid filled her mouth. Wendy is crazy! I have to get out of here, I have to get home...

"Let's see, what else do we have here... I'm sure you already noticed your diapers... I bet you haven't seen one of these before though," she patted the stack of black diapers, "I import these from Cathay, they're not even sold in Catalon. They're guaranteed to last a Little three days with no changes. We're going to have so much fun putting that to the test, aren't we sweetie? Oh, maybe we should talk about rules. Littles just love rules, don't they?

"Well, rule number one should be obvious - you will never see another toilet in your life. You are diaper bound from now on. You will only be changed if you beg for it, and if I decide your diaper isn't full enough, we'll just tape another one right over top of it. We have lots of different sizes to make sure we can accommodate you no matter what. Rule number two, you will call me mommy at all times, my name will never come from your lips again," she patted an oversized paddle that hung above the changing table as she said that, it was large enough to spank an Amazon with, the idea of being struck with that filled Aimee with dread.

"Rule number three," she continued, "You will never, ever call for help or tell anyone that I hurt you. And I will hurt you, because I love you. It won't all be pain, I'm not a monster... but I will most assuredly hurt you. Oh, there we go, show me some tears, sweetie. What a good girl you are." Aimee's eyes had started tearing up, and a few started to spill over.

How did I make such a big mistake? Why couldn't I just be happy with Fiona?

"Rule number four, mommy is always right. If you ever think I'm wrong or that I've made a mistake, remember this one. If I tell someone you're from Catalon, or that you're a portal Little, or that you've been mine for ten years, mommy is right and you'll agree with me. Isn't that right, sweetie?" Aimee nodded, her mouth was starting to ache from the constant drinking.

"Okay sweetie, I'm going to leave you to your drink. You'll get a lovely treat for wetting yourself. Make sure you're nice and loud for the camera." And with that, Wendy closed the door to the nursery, and Aimee heard the heavy lock engage. On the back of the door was a sign that read, "Mommy's Baby Forever." Aimee quailed, struggling again, but there was no hope. She had walked right into this trap with her eyes wide open, never seeing Wendy for what she truly was for even one moment.

All I wanted was love, she cried to herself, I just wanted to be loved!

When she finally did have to go, she was still drinking, she flooded the diaper while still chugging the liquid... and the vibrator sprang to life, it was pressed into the padding a bit as it swelled and felt wonderful. Aimee tried her best to grind against it, moaning loudly with her eyes clenched shut. She sputtered a bit as she failed to drink properly, the machine stopped so she could catch her breath... but the vibrator stopped too. She wailed in disappointment.. she'd have to let a little bit out at a time instead of flooding the diaper to keep the vibrator going. She didn't have much choice, she might as well try to enjoy herself in every way she could.

Wendy watched the video feed from the computer in her workshop. The viewers were responding well, she'd be able to package the time-lapse video and sell it easily. The thing the people of Gaule didn't want to admit was that despite all of their high-and-mighty opinions about equality and Little Rights, there was a demand for the product she was providing. Most of her viewers were here in Gaule, frustrated Amazons who couldn't afford to get a Little of their own, they loved to watch her break them down. Aimee was her seventh, and she really felt the Little girl was going to be her best seller. She smiled as the Aimee on the screen moaned in pleasure and then in frustration as the vibrator cut off again, she'd just have to pee more if she wanted to come.

She looked around at all the leather goods in her workshop, all of the restraints and paddles in the nursery were her own creations. She'd have to select something nice for Aimee to try, and then she'd be able to sell it as an actual prop from the show. The most beautiful thing about her whole enterprise was that it was all completely legal. All her Littles gave full consent, signed their lives over to her in exchange for a love that they craved and she could give. She picked up a soft, flexible leather paddle. A session in the robospanker would be a good show, and a great afternoon activity for her darling Little. Aimee seemed like she was going to make it a lot longer than her average Little, she had a submissive streak in her a mile wide, she wanted to be punished and tortured. Her fear tasted amazing, she'd be able to play some real mind games with this one... The taste is why she did it, the money just made it all the sweeter.

Eight hundred viewers after a two month hiatus, with very little promoting... she had only posted a photo and a teaser the night before to her followers.Oh yes, Wendy smiled to herself, Aimee is going to be a star.

Chapter Twenty

Wendy gave the Little a good twenty minutes after the autofeeder finished, she knew that tiny bladder must have emptied a half-dozen times and probably still had one more good wetting. Her viewers had climbed steadily and word spread that LottaDamGaule was at it again. She watched with a grin as another shuddering climax overtook Aimee. Positive reinforcement wasn't nearly as much fun as negative reinforcement... unfortunately, it was vastly more effective in changing behaviors. More than two thousand Amazons were watching Aimee moan her brains out as she wet herself in the baby swing, the poor darling's diaper had started to leak on the right side. Now that the fluid had emptied from the feeding tube, her moans had a lovely echo to them, and she could give a lot more focus to keeping a small, steady stream of pee going to keep the vibrator active. Aimee was a natural, she was born for this it seemed. Positive reinforcement, anyway. It was time to see if the beautiful creature would respond as well to the other side of the coin.

Aimee had lost count of the times she had orgasmed, she was starting to get completely numb down there, and she had entirely lost count of the times she had wet herself. She felt so full from the liquid and if the vibrator was an honest indicator, she must have been peeing constantly for several minutes. She shifted slightly, feeling a trickle escaping the diaper from the right legband, she blushed... only to discover her numbness wasn't quite as complete as she thought, she moaned through another climax. She was panting now, completely exhausted but feeling amazing.

When the door opened, Wendy could smell the sexual joy, but that taste of fear was completely gone. Aimee wasn't afraid at all, she had given herself completely to that torment and had ridden the wave of pleasure the entire time. It was high time to get that lovely, addictive taste of fear back in the air.

"Oh, what a good girl," Wendy cooed, removing the auto-feeder. "You are a good girl, aren't you Aimee?"

"Yes mommy," Aimee agreed breathlessly.

"Are you still potty trained, Little Aimee? If you are, we'll have to have another session like that tomorrow. Do you think you can take that many orgasms two days in a row? Or are you going to wet your diapers uncontrollably?"

"I'm still potty trained, mommy," Aimee said hungrily, she would happily spend every morning doing what she just did, drinking and wetting while the vibrator drove her over the edge again and again, she'd still want to go again now if she could feel anything down there.

"Are you now... okay. If that's the case, I need you to prove it to me. You aren't allowed to wet your diapers without asking for permission, understand?"
Aimee nodded, worn and panting as Wendy unstrapped her and removed the vibrator. She carried the spent Little to the changing table and proceeded to clean her, stripping her of her sodden skirt and removing her top, taping her into a nighttime princess diaper. Aimee smiled sleepily.

"These diapers are my favorite," she mumbled, "They're so thick and soft and comfy."

"Good to know you have a favorite," Wendy said as she clipped bracelets to her wrists, and anklets around her ankles.

"Unicorns," Aimee said happily, turning the bracelet on her wrist, a rainbow sheen shined across the surface of the metal. A sharp pain in her back, right above the waistband of her diaper on either side of her spine jolted her out of her daze, "Owie! That hurt, mommy... what is that?"

"That, my dear," she began, clipping another unicorn clasp closed just above her navel. A thin gold chain wrapped around either hip and disappeared behind her, "Is your regulator. It will let you know when you're being good or bad." Wendy pulled a legless onesie over Aimee's head, snapping the crotch closed around the diaper. She then reached up and lifted a hood over Aimee's head, and a pair of soft brown ears drooped into view. Aimee looked across the room, a large mirror was positioned next to the kind of rocking chair that always seemed to be in nurseries in the movies, the kind where the mommy lovingly breastfed the Little before the end credits rolled... in the mirror, Aimee's blonde hair was surrounded by soft brown fur and a pair of floppy bunny ears hung down.

"I'm a bunny!" she squeed, kicking her legs. All her fear was gone, she was loving every minute of this.

"Time to see if your regulator works. You're a good girl, Aimee. You're such a good girl." A wave of pleasure washed over Aimee's body as Wendy said the words 'good girl' - the wave wasn't all the way done when she said it again, and her whole body felt like it was vibrating gently. She moaned softly in pleasure, she wanted to be a good girl. Wendy smiled, "You're a bad girl, Aimee! A very, very bad girl! Bad!" The pleasure vanished and was replaced with sharp, stinging pain as she said 'bad girl', it was agony... but it intensified as she said 'very', and when she shouted the final 'bad', Aimee cried out in pain, curling up into the fetal position on the changing table and sobbing, it hurt so much. "Shhh," Wendy hushed her softly and the pain subsided. "Good girl." Aimee felt the pleasure again, but only slightly... her body was still in shock from the sudden change in sensations.

She can control my body with a word, Aimee quailed internally, but she was still secretly excited by it. Wendy could make her feel amazing just as easily as she could make her hurt.

"Good, your regulator seems to be working. It doesn't just trigger on my voice, it can trigger on yours as well. Different phrases, of course.. it can also trigger if somone who isn't either of us says something from a third set of phrases. You'll have so much fun figuring that out, I'm sure. Now it's time to pick a stuffie to be your friend for the day. Every day we're going to pick a new one. Go on, find your friend." She set the Little on the ground on all fours and gently nudged her toward the pile of stuffed animals. There were some that looked very friendly, chipmunks and bears, baby deer and koalas, but some that looked downright scary, wolves with blood on their fangs, bunnies with broken bones sticking out of their legs, eyes glazed in pain. She felt fear rise in her heart again.
Even though that feeding session was amazing, Wendy is more than a little crazy, and I'm complete at her mercy for now, Aimee thought to herself. She could bring me incredible pleasure or intense pain, I need to do my best to stay on her good side.

Aimee pawed through the pile of stuffies, trying to avoid the scary ones, she settled on a fuzzy puppy with large, happy eyes.

"Did you pick one? Hold it up to the camera and tell all your fans the name of your new friend."

"Um, mommy... are people watching us right now?"

"Bad girl, Aimee!" Wendy scolded her and she winced, pain racing through her body.

"This is um.. " she held up the puppy toward the camera, "Puppy."

"Aimee," Wendy said with a warning tone, sending a shiver of dread down Aimee's spine.

"Puppy... Puppyface McGee," she blurted out, hoping the name would satisfy Wendy.

"I'm disappointed in you, Aimee," Wendy put her hands on her hips as she said it, and Aimee realized it must be another trigger phrase, she suddenly felt very disoriented and a little ill. "You'll give your friend tomorrow a wonderful, creative name, won't you?"

"Yes mommy, I'm sorry," Aimee shook a bit as Wendy scowled at her. Wendy had to fight back a smile, the smell of her fear was intoxicating, Aimee was still so unsure, the fear was mingling with the pleasure in a delightful way, Aimee's feelings were a rollercoaster. She was scared and overjoyed all at the same time, and the flavor was amazing to Wendy.

"Your friend has a chip that interacts with your regulator, sweetie. I don't know what the one you picked does, but your fans do. We'll have to find out together. Are you hungry, sweetie? We didn't get breakfast this morning, I bet you're hungry."

"I don't know," Aimee said uncertainly. She honestly couldn't tell what she was feeling or needing at this point, the world felt upside-down and crazy, nothing seemed right.

"That's okay, sweetie. You're just a baby," the slightest wave of pleasure washed over Aimee at those words, "do you want a bottle or a sandwich?"

"I want-" Aimee gasped as pain shot through her body, she doubled over and dropped the stuffed dog. She groaned lightly.

"Whoops, someone made a mistake. Let's try again, huh sweetie? Do you want a bottle or a sandwich?"

Aimee lay there, clutching her stomach, afraid to speak again.

"I'm waiting, sweet girl. Do you want a bottle or a sandwich for lunch? Answer me now or you'll get a spanking instead."

"I want-" The pain ripped through her again and a scream tore from Aimee's lips, it was much more intense this time, like her whole body had been set on fire. She writhed around on the ground, sobbing.

"Oh Aimee, please don't be a stupid one. The stupid ones hurt themselves so much more," Wendy spoke without malice or venom, it was just a simple statement to her. She didn't actually want Aimee to hurt, per se - pain didn't have a flavor or a smell. The threat of pain was necessary, it was the fear she wanted. The fear is what was so delicious. "I already told you that you can trigger your regulator by saying the wrong words. Now try once more, or it's spanking time for you. Do you want a bottle, or a sandwich?"

"Bottle please," Aimee squeaked, holding her sides, blinking away tears.

"Good girl," Wendy smiled, "You aren't allowed to demand things. Littles don't say 'I want', they say 'May I please'. You may be a baby, but you still need to have good manners, don't you?"

"Yes mommy," the good feelings from the 'good girl' made the lingering pain more bearable. "Thank you, mommy."

"Good girl," Wendy repeated, "You stay here and I'll go get you a bottle of formula, we'll make sure your body gets the nourishment it needs today." As Wendy turned to leave the room, the stuffed puppy vibrated on the floor and barked. Aimee screamed as pain shot through her again, a quick flash of agony and it was gone. Wendy stopped to watch. Aimee struggled to sit up again, but a few seconds later the dog barked once more and the Little screamed and sobbed.

"I don't know what to do," she wailed, "It hurts, mommy!" Aimee's fear was out of control, it flooded the room, washing away all the pleasure from before. She looked at the dog in abject terror, so afraid it would bark again and hurt her... which it did. "Please! Make it stop!"

"You picked a Needy one, sweetie," Wendy explained to the poor, stupid girl. "It needs your love or it gets upset. Hug Puppyface and tell him everything's okay."

It barked again before she could reach it, and she wailed, choking on her sobs.

"It's okay Puppyface," she sobbed as she stroked the dog, "Everything's okay. I'm here, you're safe." She stroked the dog and the pain subsided. She panted shallow, pained breaths.

"See, isn't that better? He's helpless, just like you. He needs love, just like you. Love him and pet him and tell him it's okay, you're such a good girl." Wendy grinned as she locked the Little in the nursery and peeked at her viewing stats from the workroom. The fans were going nuts, donations were rolling in, urging her to up the pain threshold on the regulator, a rival pool donating to have her hook the Little back up to the vibrator. The silly, addicted Amazons hadn't even waited for her to prompt them. They were just giving her money at the moment, she wasn't going to follow any of their suggestions. She was going to maximize the fear.

Chapter Twenty-One

Carol exited the elevator on the third floor, walking with purpose toward the back corner, where the cubicles were packed tightly together, where wires and action figures were tangled together on every desk. She walked straight up to Alex's desk and laid a hand gently on his shoulder.

"Alex," she said softly, gently. He screamed, his glasses clattering to the surface of his desk. He snatched them up quickly and put them back on his face, taking a moment to smooth his unruly brown hair. His teeth were slightly crooked, you could really only tell when he smiled. His fashion sense was abysmal, he wore nothing but superhero t-shirts and jeans, but he was good at tech so he got away with it. Carol knew he had a crush on her and he was a nice guy, just not her type. She preferred tall guys and Alex.. well, he was shorter than she was and height tended to be pretty important to Amazons.

"C-C-Carol... you startled me," he blushed deeply as the nerds around him snickered and giggled. He whipped his head around and glared before returning his attention to the object of his crush, "What can I do for you?" He tried to be suave as he swung his elbow up to the desk slowly to rest his head on his hand in a confident fashion, but he knocked over a mostly-empty coffee cup and scrambled to soak up the splashes of coffee with a leftover napkin.

"Alex, I really need your help with something... delicate," she said softly, leaning in and finishing the cleanup of his desk for him. "It would be a really big favor that I'd be happy to repay with a nice dinner date."

"D-d-d-date?" Alex swallowed, his adam's apple bobbing, "I uh.. um, I'll do what I can to help you, Carol. But it's because you're a good, nice person, not because I want anything."

"You're sweet, Alex - let me take you out to dinner, just help me out," Carol leaned in closer as she laid Aimee's license softly on his desk, "This license belongs to a friend of mine, she left it at home and she's not answering her phone. I'm really worried about her. I've been searching all the forums and pages I can think of, but I've hit nothing but dead ends. She disappeared from her apartment building last night according to her roommate, and no one has heard from her since. I would be so, so grateful if you could help me find her."

"Sure thing, Carol," he replied confidently, a grin spreading across his face. "you've given me a name, an address, and a pretty good timeframe, that's all I need. Come see me around quitting time? I should have something by then."

"Thanks Alex, this is really important to me. Aimee's a really good friend. I'm really afraid something happened to her."

"I'll help you find your friend, no worries."

Aimee laid on the ground, stroking the puppy, whispering to it how much she loved it. She was afraid to move, she just laid there on the floor, cuddling the puppy and holding her aching bladder. She really needed to go, and it was torture to be wearing a diaper she couldn't use. She needed Wendy to come back so she could ask to pee herself.

She was lying, Aimee thought to herself, still stroking the stuffed puppy, She already has all this stuff, she doesn't have a friend with an Adopted Little. She's got so many scary things... I have to get out of here.

But she makes you feel so good, the darker part of Aimee replied, You've never had a sexual experience like that before in your life. That was the most intense pleasure you've ever felt. Isn't that worth a little pain?

She shook her head, Wendy is crazy. This isn't safe, there's no way I can make Wendy stop if she hurts me...

Wendy returned with a bottle of formula, a great big glass bottle, and held it out to Aimee. She looked uncertain, there was no way she was going to be able to hold that with one hand... she looked to Puppyface, then to the bottle and back, all the while thinking of the ache in her bladder.

"Take your bottle, baby," Wendy said in a threatening tone, "This is your lunch and babies like you need their lunch."

"May I please-", her words were cut off by Wendy shoving the nipple of the bottle in her mouth with a glare.

"Ba-", as soon as the first syllable came out of Wendy's mouth, Aimee's blood went cold. Two words and she would be shrieking in pain. She reached up quickly and grabbed the glass bottle with both hands, it was so heavy! But in the process she had to let go of Puppyface. Wendy reached up and set a large timer, which began counting down, the large red numbers ticking away the seconds until Wendy would punish her in who knew what way. She looked down at the Little with a cold, joyless smile, "You have ten minutes to drink that. If you do, you'll get a big reward. If you don't... "

Wendy sat down in the nursery rocking chair, that smile never dropping, and watched. Aimee sucked on the nipple of the bottle for all she was worth, but after less than a minute, Puppyface started barking and the pain ripped through Aimee's body. Wendy didn't move a muscle as Aimee sputtered and coughed, picking herself up off the ground from the shock. A look of horror spread across her face as the diaper between her legs grew warm and soggy. She never got the chance to ask to release her bladder, and the last zap had taken the opportunity from her. In a panic she grabbed Puppyface and hugged him, stroking his fur while the timer counted down. She sat back up, petting him and when she was fully upright, she put him back down and hoisted the bottle. She was down to eight minutes remaining and the bottle was still very full. She resumed chugging the formula, it was sweet-tasting and creamy, more like a dessert than a meal, much better than the meal-replacement shake Fiona had given her for breakfast the day before. As the timer neared another 30 seconds passing, she set the bottle down to stroke the puppy before resuming. This kept her from getting shocked, and the bottle got a little easier to lift as she drained it... but as the minutes ticked down she began to panic and she lost count. Puppyface shocked her again, sprawling her to the ground and sending the bottle rolling across the floor to rest at Wendy's feet.

Aimee panted and hefted herself to all fours, crawling across the floor to reach the bottle. She carried Puppyface with her, petting him as she crawled. She hoisted the bottle again and turned around to face the timer, just as it counted down to zero.

"Well, let's see... you've got about a fifth of the bottle remaining, and you wet yourself without asking. So either you were lying about being potty trained and you don't actually want another feeder session tomorrow, or you did it on purpose to get punished. Which is it?" Wendy smiled a sadistic smile as she offered the choice. Pleasure tomorrow and pain now, or no pleasure tomorrow and probably pain now anyway.

"I.. " Aimee struggled with the choice, wondering if she should say she wasn't potty trained any more, in her mind she wouldn't be punished for that, but the call of the vibe was too strong, she wanted it again, "I did it on purpose, mommy. Please punish me." What am I saying? she screamed at herself in her mind.

Wendy just picked her up and without a word, laid her face down on a bench across from the rocking chair, securing her wrists to a ring in the floor between the legs of the bench, and then her ankles to the other set of legs, so she was bent over the bench completely. The restraints were a thick leather with heavy buckles, she couldn't move at all. She gripped Puppyface in her bound hands, holding on desperately to him, hoping this would count and that he wouldn't shock her while she was being punished. She would have to work hard not to drop him as she endured whatever Wendy had planned.

The bench was set in a way that she could see Wendy sitting in the rocking chair if she tilted her head upward, Wendy had lowered herself back into the chair and was pressing some buttons on a controller.. Wendy was actually getting short of breath from the intensity of the fear that was rolling off the Little. She was terrified, shivering in her bonds. Afraid of the punishment, afraid of the puppy, so, so afraid... the air was thick with it. Wendy moved purposefully slowly as she held the controller for the spanking robot where Aimee could see it. She pressed the buttons slowly, savoring the delicious fear. She couldn't draw it out too long or the fear would lessen.. and this first lesson would have to be quite painful or the fear of punishment wouldn't be as strong next time. Cultivating fear was a delicate balance, it was such a fragile flower.. but when handled correctly, its fruit was the most delicious thing in the world.

The pain started. Something was sharply slapping the backs of her thighs, a rhythmic smack smack smack, first on one thigh, then the other. It wasn't long at all before Aimee lost count of the strikes and found herself sobbing, still clutching the evil stuffed puppy that stared up at her with its plastic eyes full of a false love. Aimee sobbed, wishing she had never walked out on Fiona, wishing she had just taken the baby day and been happy with it, wishing she could take it all back. Wishing she hadn't signed away her freedom to Wendy forever...

When the spanking was over, Wendy released Aimee's bonds and pulled the girl into her lap in the rocking chair. She wiped the tears from Aimee's face and placed a soft, black flexible paddle in her hands and whispered in her ear...

"It would make me very happy," Aimee repeated as she held up the paddle with one hand, "if my biggest fan would buy the paddle from my first spanking ever from my mommy. It will up for auction today." Aimee's heart sank, she was the star in Wendy's punishment show... a living doll for the cameras.Does Wendy even love me at all? she wondered, Was everything she said a lie?

"Oh you are a good girl," Wendy said loud enough for the cameras to pick it up. The pleasure washed over Aimee's body, "You are such a good girl." As she repeated it, the pleasure intensified and Aimee couldn't keep the smile from her lips. Wendy sat the Little down on the ground and spread her legs wide, gently stroking the wet padding covering her crotch. Aimee clutched Puppyface to her tightly. "Are you ready for a reward?"
Aimee nodded, her emotions too big a storm to speak through. She was anticipating the pleasure that Wendy could bring, no one had ever made her feel as good as Wendy did.. but she was also sad inside, wondering if any of this was real for the woman she had started falling in love with.

"Okay, reward time. I want you to repeat my words, okay? Say: I am a good girl."

"I am a good girl," Aimee repeated, feeling the pleasure wash over her. She continued to repeat Wendy's words, every new phrase making her feel amazing. "I love my mommy. My mommy loves me. I love my diapers," she shivered as she said that and Wendy began stroking the front of the diaper again, with more pressure, "I love my diapers. I love to wet my diapers. My diapers make me feel safe," the words were coming out with soft moans in between now and the world grew a little hazy around the edges, "I need my diapers. I will," she twitched and convulsed in pleasure as the regulator sent wave after wave of pleasure through her body, only intensified by Wendy's rhythmic stroking, "always wear diapers. I need my diapers. I will wear diapers FOREVER." As the last word fell from her lips, a loud moan escaped her and she dropped backwards, unable to even sit up any longer as the orgasm took her. She bucked and grinded against Wendy's hand, moaning for all she was worth, all the while clutching the stuffed puppy to her chest.

"You are a good girl," Wendy agreed, "And I will keep you in diapers forever, just like you have always wanted."

Aimee moaned and writhed on the floor as the regulator continued to stimulate her. Her own hands replaced Wendy's as she withdrew, rubbing herself furiously through the diaper, coming again.
In the workroom, a chime went off as Wendy's single day income record was broken.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ah, Puppyface. So innocent-looking, yet so insidious.

Between the swing, the regulators, and puppyface I wonder if anyone's ever taken inspiration from you and tried to bring these fictitious methods of torture into real life?

12 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Ah, Puppyface. So innocent-looking, yet so insidious.

Between the swing, the regulators, and puppyface I wonder if anyone's ever taken inspiration from you and tried to bring these fictitious methods of torture into real life?

Well, "autofeeders" or drip feeders do exist, I don't believe any use pumps and it is possible to build an adult-sized swing.  There are also moisture sensors that could be rigged to vibes... so that one's sorta possible.

The regulator is pure science fiction, and the dolls rely on the regulator to function... so a big "no" on that one.

And now that we've gotten to Wendy proper, she's everyone's favorite right!?

2 hours ago, ThomasG said:

Ah... When Carol finally gets Aimee back, will Aimee even have teeth still? I'm intrigued. 

Gets Aimee back? What's wrong with Wendy? She's everything Aimee always wanted, isn't she?

wow, what an evil twist!   Great turn of events, playing good and bad off each other, pleasure and pain.   Wonder how Aimee is going to be found, and how much pain that will cause her

13 hours ago, ThomasG said:

Ah... When Carol finally gets Aimee back, will Aimee even have teeth still? I'm intrigued. 

Wendy is best girl!  I'm glad you're intrigued and I'm glad you're enjoying the story.  I hope you come back tomorrow for more :D

11 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Gets Aimee back? What's wrong with Wendy? She's everything Aimee always wanted, isn't she?

I know right!?

6 hours ago, kirababy said:

wow, what an evil twist!   Great turn of events, playing good and bad off each other, pleasure and pain.   Wonder how Aimee is going to be found, and how much pain that will cause her

:D Thank you!  We're going at a much faster pace than when I posted the story originally, so you'll find out relatively soon!  Thank you for coming back and commenting.

And thank you to everyone who hit the Like button on the chapters <3

6 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Wendy is best girl!  I'm glad you're intrigued and I'm glad you're enjoying the story.  I hope you come back tomorrow for more :D

Already back. I look forward to this guilty pleasure of mine. I see the potential of a four way struggle for control of Aimee regardless what ever the court says.

Chapter Twenty-Two

"Mommy? Are there cameras in here?" Aimee asked from the highchair.. a different highchair than the one that Wendy had before, that was still in the craft room where they had been coloring. This one was much more sinister, with leather restraints everywhere. Aimee was buckled in at her waist, both wrists, both ankles, and Wendy was tightening a strap that held her head in place. Puppyface was cuddled into her side, staring up at her. She was terrified that he would slip away and she wouldn't be able to grab him. She was also very concerned about the fact that her head was being restrained. What did Wendy have in mind?

"No sweetie," Wendy said pleasantly as she buckled the head-strap, "The cameras are all in your nursery. You're offline now, no one can see us. I can't leave you in front of the camera all the time, one of the biggest rules of showbusiness is that you always want to leave your audience wanting more. You did a great job today. You're a good girl."

Wendy needed to make sure Aimee spent some time spreading that wonderful fear in every room of the house, she wanted to bask in it wherever she went. It was so strong right now, it was intoxicating. She had no idea the Little would be so potent, she had gotten so lucky with this one. She was responding wonderfully to every treatment, positive and negative. There was something else flavoring all that fear, something new.. she couldn't quite put her finger on it, but the spice was delicate. Wendy wasn't sure yet, but she was beginning to like it a lot.

Aimee was wrestling with a different anxiety under that fear.. Should I ask Wendy about her feelings? Do I really want to know the answer? Does she love me? I think I'm falling in love with her... I don't know if I can take the heartbreak if her affection was all lies.

The thoughts were banished as Wendy set a hypodermic needle down on the kitchen table in front of Aimee, her whole world was fixated on that sharp point now, and she felt her diaper growing warm again.

"Wh.. what's that, mommy?"

"Don't worry your pretty little head about that, sweetheart. It's just some medicine. Babies like you need their medicine."

"What's it going to do to me?" Tales of all the elixirs and drugs from other islands flooded her brain, regression serums, mental wipes, addiction chemicals, paralysis poisons... Wendy could have anything in there. The syringe wasn't even clear, it was an opaque white with no label whatsoever - there wasn't even a clue from color. Aimee felt herself starting to hyperventilate, this wasn't fun like being bound in the carseat. She missed her smiling ladybugs and tears sprung to her eyes.

"It will only do what I want it to do. You trust your mommy, don't you baby girl?" Wendy was standing behind the high chair, stroking Aimee's hair gently on the top of her head. She was actually feeling a little weak in the knees from the fear that was radiating from the Little. She placed a hand on the girl's chest to feel her heartbeat, lowering her face down to the girl's hair and inhaling deeply. The flavor was so rich, so thick... so delicious. The syringe was just a little saline.. it would have no effect at all. This feeling was the whole reason it was there.

"I trust you, mommy," Aimee's voice was quivering, tears were spilling down her cheeks. "I trust you, I love you.. you wouldn't hurt me."

"I wouldn't hurt you unless you deserved it," Wendy corrected with a smile. "You deserved that spanking, didn't you? You had an accident instead of asking. Tell me you deserved it."

"I deserved it, mommy. I did it on purpose, I'm sorry. I needed to be punished," Aimee rambled as Wendy's hand slowly reached for the syringe. "Please don't mommy! Please!"

"You don't want your medicine, little girl?"

"No mommy, no no, please don't... I'm afraid of the medicine!" Aimee tried desperately to pull away as the needle rested in the crook of her elbow. The metal was cold and the point was sharp, but she couldn't move an inch. She was helpless before Wendy. "Please don't!"

"Tell me how much you love me, baby girl," Wendy purred.

"I love you so much, mommy.. I love you more than anything," Aimee was near hysterics as the point of the syringe dug slightly into her arm. The needle hadn't pierced the skin yet, but the pressure was there.. and painful, 

"I will do anything for you mommy, anything!"

"You're such a good girl, Aimee," Wendy withdrew the syringe, causing relief to wash over Aimee along with the good feelings from the regulator. She felt light-headed. "Okay, we can skip your medicine today." Wendy's breath was short too, but Aimee couldn't sense that. She kissed the Little on top of the head and left her there, bound and immobile, wetting herself in fear, alone in the kitchen.
Wendy's footsteps were sharp on the floor as she walked away. She had her own sexual needs to take care of for the moment.

Carol stepped off the elevator on the third floor, simultaneously hopeful and terrified as she walked to Alex's desk. Alex didn't look so good, his skin had a greyish hue, like he was sick.

"Alex, are you okay?" she asked, feeling shaky. The day with Fiona had not been easy, tensions were high and her boss had been quick to snap at her, something she wasn't used to with Fiona.

"Carol," he said simply, grabbing his laptop and her hand, heading for a conference room. He closed the door behind them and drew the shades shut. He sat the laptop down on the table and started playing a video.. a Little, face down, being spanked brutally by a machine. Her sobs and wails tore Carol's heart in two, the swats weren't even landing on the cushion of the thick diaper the girl was wearing - the machine was aiming deliberately for the poor Little's thighs. All the while, the poor dear was clutching a stuffed puppy with bound hands. It wasn't until the Little looked up that Carol lost her balance and staggered backward, Aimee's eyes looking straight at her, accusing her of letting this happen.

"What.. where is she?" Carol had a hand to her chest, tears streaming down her face.

"You need to call the cops, Carol. Your friend is in trouble. She got picked up outside her apartment by this lady, I found some traffic cam data and followed her car to her home," he pointed as the camera followed Wendy and Aimee as they settled down into the chair. Aimee held up the paddle she was just brutalized with and begged for someone to buy it. "This lady is a pro, she runs a show... she breaks Littles. I.. I had to look through her archives, Aimee isn't her first. Some of them last months, some of them only last days.. the people who watch this are sick, Carol. That paddle sold for over a thousand dollars."

"I need that video and whatever data you have on her, Alex," Carol said grimly, "I have to save my baby."

"Y.. your.. " Alex stammered as Carol stepped forward and held her phone out. Alex took it and gestured at his computer, giving her what she requested, "I didn't know you... "

"Well," Carol blushed, "I hadn't asked her yet... but... "

"Call the cops, Carol. Take this lady down."

"Thanks Alex. I'll take you to dinner as soon as all of this is resolved."

"I look forward to hearing the happy news. Really. Good luck."

Fiona scowled at the traffic on the drive home. The day had been awful, Carol had been touchy and irritable all day. Fiona was very disappointed that her assistant couldn't separate work life from personal life the way a successful person needed to. She had come to count on Carol, today had been a blow to that confidence.

By the time she got home, she was tired. Too tired to go search the streets, she settled down in front of the computer in her room and started searching online. Checking all the usual spots, police records, hospital intake. Nothing new. She had to wait until tomorrow before the police would do anything to help her. She had to find Aimee... she needed her friend to be okay.

Fiona ordered a pizza and sat down on the couch with a beer, looking longingly at the empty cushion next to her... Aimee's spot. Everything felt hopeless and awful.

Her phone rang in her hand, and for a moment her heart leapt.. but it was Marc, not Aimee. She muted the ring and set the phone down, waiting for pizza or oblivion, whichever came first. She didn't have the energy to explain that Aimee was gone yet again, refused to bear the responsibility for Aimee walking out, refused to listen to the accusations of another Amazon yet again. She resented them all for putting this on her. Aimee was an adult no matter what they said.

The rest of the afternoon with Wendy was a rollercoaster, they went back to coloring for a bit, though it was harder while having to keep Puppyface from getting upset. Wendy spent a lot of time cuddling her and snuggling her when the cameras weren't looking. She heard lots of "good girl" phrases and the regulator gave her lots of warm tingles. Her diaper was starting to get heavy by the time dinner was ready and she was hungry... but she found herself back in the wicked high chair, back to being bound wrist and ankle, waist and head. She couldn't look around, she had no idea if Wendy was going to bring out the syringe again, which filled her with a low-grade dread. Dinner was macaroni and cheese with hot dogs cut up in it.. Aimee would have clapped with joy at the meal, simple as it was it gave her a childlike glee, but her hands were restrained. She couldn't even bounce. She opened her mouth and said 'Aaa', waiting patiently for Wendy to feed her.

This isn't so bad, right? I just have to put on a little show for the cameras, Wendy would never really hurt me. When the cameras are off, she's back to the wonderful woman who saved me... I can be happy here. It's just another unpleasant job, after all. I've been doing those forever.

She didn't have to manipulate a fork, she didn't have to aim for her mouth, she didn't have to do anything, so her mind wandered as Wendy fed her.. and it was really nice. Her diaper was starting to feel very heavy, she had lost count of the number of times she had wet. She hoped Wendy wouldn't notice that many of them had been without asking... a few of them had been. Wendy had told her she would only get changed if she begged for it, but the diaper had to be full. On the one hand, she would certainly change her for the night... on the other hand, those three-day guarantee diapers said she might not. Her audience wanted to buy spanking paddles and see her cry and squirm.. I can live with that, she said to herself as she chewed on another bite of delicious food. This can still be my happily ever after.

Wendy was confused by the feelings she was getting from Aimee... she had done this to many Littles over the course of years, Aimee was reacting differently than she expected. She wasn't despairing, she wasn't fighting. Littles are supposed to fight and try to escape, the fact that Aimee wasn't fighting or complaining at all was extremely puzzling. The fear was still there, but it was giving way to something else.. not pleasure, not joy, not happiness.. it was something Wendy couldn't put her finger on. It was like encountering something you had never smelled before, there was no reference to identify it with.

"Mommy," Aimee said as she finished another bite, "I love you."

"I.. I love you too, Aimee," Wendy replied, finding herself very confused by the feelings, "You're a good girl." Do I love her? I've told a lot of Littles that to get them into the nursery... Aimee is different, there's something different about her, something I can't figure out. What is this puzzle? Wendy ate her own creamy chicken dish between feeding bites of mac and cheese to Aimee. The Little looked genuinely contented by the meal. This new flavor was... pleasant. It was a positive emotion, not a negative one. It wasn't as delightful as fear, but it was solid, tasty...

"Mommy, my diaper is very wet. Do you think my fans will want to see me in one of the black ones?"

Wendy just stared at the Little, dumbfounded. Every Little hated being on camera, hated the vulnerability and humiliation. They feared going back to the nursery, they begged and pleaded any time Wendy carried them near the door, their tiny hearts quaking. Am I losing her fear already? Wendy panicked a bit herself, it was far too early for Aimee to be ruined, they had just started!

"Are you asking to be put in a punishment diaper, sweetie?"

"If you think the fans will like it, mommy. Making the fans happy makes you happy, right? Did... did they like the paddle?"

"They really did, sweetheart. We get to deliver the paddle to the buyer tomorrow, it'll be a fun day. You get to play with some other Littles at a daycare while I conduct the transaction. Have you ever gotten to play with other Adopted Littles?"

"Only once.. it was fun, though I made one of them cry on accident."

"Well, I hope you have lots of fun tomorrow. Yes, I think your fans would love to see you in a punishment diaper.. you aren't scared of that?"

"I am, but I know you love me so it's okay. Being scared makes the fans happy, doesn't it? And that makes you happy.. so I think it'll be okay to be a little scared."
Wendy was disturbed by the direction things were going. She needed that fear to be real, and intense. She couldn't terrorize her now though - if she turned into a monster in Aimee's eyes now, she might break like Phillip had.. but accepting everything would ruin the flavor. The Amazon sat puzzled, in a rare moment of nervousness, not quite sure how to proceed. She'd stick to the original plan, just try to make the nursery as scary as possible.

"Well, we can't put on another show just yet, we need to have the fans begging for you to come back before we give it to them. Why don't you entertain me for a bit, Little one?"

"Um, okay.. I can't do much where I am though, mommy."

"Sure you can," Wendy grinned a wicked grin, "Repeat after me.. I am a good girl."

The rush started again, Aimee was repeating the words almost in unison with Wendy.

"I am a good girl. I love my mommy. I love my diapers. I need my diapers. I love to wet my diapers. I'm too little to use a toilet," Aimee was straining against the bonds, her nethers burning with desire as wave after wave of pleasure rushed over her again. The next phrase tripped her up, however. "I am a bad, bad girl who needs to be punished." The shock was intense, the pain shooting through her body. She was terrified that the next phrase would be another pain trigger, but very excited to continue. "My mommy loves me." Pleasure again. "My mommy loves to punish me." Pleasure and pain all mixed together. She kept repeating, never hesitating no matter what words Wendy fed her.

This continued for longer than Aimee had any idea, she was lost in the feelings, screaming at the pain and the pleasure in equal volumes, tugging at the bonds, trying desperately to whip her head from side to side, all the while Wendy watched... loving it. Aimee was full of fear, full of pleasure, and full of that new sensation.. it was almost overwhelming.

Chapter Twenty-Three

Helen sat alone in her apartment, eating cold pizza. She just didn't have the energy to cook herself a real meal tonight... again. She had ordered the pizza yesterday and never bothered putting the box in the fridge. She laid on her couch in the dark apartment, the glow from the TV the only light source. The news man was rambling about the pet craze in Catalon, some talking head was saying that sort of thing would never be legal in Gaule. Helen didn't even hear any of it.

Aimee never came in today, Helen brooded, She never called.. she's not answering her phone. Did her business friend adopt her? If anyone was going to, that would be the person.

Helen pictured that cold business lady holding Little Aimee, dressed in a frilly princess dress with a bonnet and a thick diaper peeking out.

She won't love her like I would.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the ringing phone - it was Emma. She swallowed the bite and answered.

"Emma, hi.. "

"Helen, where are you? It's Friday night, we were supposed to go out. Did that girl say yes?" Emma's voice was cheerful. She was a sweetheart, they'd been friends for a couple of years now. Emma was a tiny thing by Amazon standards, a few inches shorter and she'd be considered a Mid - a rare thing on Gaule. They had met on a bowling team that Helen had joined on a lark and had hit it off immediately. Emma only came up to Helen's shoulders, so they were an odd pair together.. but they complimented each other quite nicely. Emma was a girly-girl, all skirts and makeup, and straight as an arrow. She was dating a man named Ethan, they'd been getting pretty serious over the last few months. Helen liked Ethan, he was a nice guy.

"No... " Helen started.

"You didn't ask her, did you! Helen! Do I have to go to your store and ask her for you? I will and you know it," Emma's tiny voice sounded so fierce, Helen couldn't help but laugh.

"She didn't come to work today, Emma. I'm actually really worried about her. She didn't call in, she just didn't show up." Worried didn't begin to describe it, Helen was beyond worried, she was worried sick.

"Then let's go to her house and check on her. Ethan and I will come and get you. You have to come out with us tonight, Helen! You promised!"
Helen winced, it was true. She had promised. Emma had raked her over the coals until she spilled about Aimee, and she had gushed her feelings all over her friend. Emma had hugged her and held her hands while she rambled on and on about how wonderful and brave Aimee was. They had made plans tonight to finally force Helen into asking the Little out.

"I can't, Emma - I'm her boss. I can't just show up at her house and ask her out on a date, it's sexual harassment."

"So they'll make you do a sensitivity training thing if it blows up on us! It's not like you're going to kidnap her, we're just going to go out to that new gourmet pizza place! Come on. I'll even knock on the door, you can wait in the car." 

"Well... " Helen looked at the cold pizza crust on the coffee table, and decided to keep her current eating habits to herself.

"You have her address memorized, don't you?"

"I didn't memorize it, I just.. know it because I had to look at her record file today to call her and ask if she was coming in," Helen lied, she had looked at Aimee's file two dozen times over the past couple of days.

"Okay, Ethan and I will pick you up in 20 minutes, we'll go ask your Little girlfriend if she's okay, and then take her out for yummy pizza and we'll all be happy!"

"Emma wait, I didn't- " Helen sighed as her friend hung up on her, knowing full well she did it on purpose to keep her from backing out. Emma knew her too well. She was a sweetheart, always pushing Helen to expand her horizons and come out of her shell a bit. Their time together was always fun and emotionally rewarding, and Helen really felt like Emma was leading her to being a better person. She was the sweetest person Helen knew. With a groan, she lifted herself from the couch and started changing out of her work clothes. Emma wasn't going to take 'no' for an answer and 20 minutes wasn't much time.

Helen was silently panicking in the passenger seat of Ethan's car. Ethan was a very nice guy, but Helen still didn't know him all that well and she wasn't great with unfamiliar people in social situations where she wasn't in charge.

"Okay, so tell us again about Aimee," Emma's bubbly voice came from the back seat. She always gave up the front seat to her much taller friend so she'd be comfortable. Ethan smiled over at Helen, his tinted glasses hiding his eyes a bit. Ethan had slicked-sideways sandy blond hair and a full sandy mustache and beard that extended quite a way past his chin. His smile was full of pearly white teeth.. and it was infectious. Helen found herself smiling too. He was in green flannel tonight and tight jeans.. Helen felt a little silly seeing as she was wearing a similar outfit, but with blue flannel and baggy jeans. She didn't exactly feel ladylike next to Ethan.

"I already told you twice," Helen blushed, looking out the window away from both of them.

"I know, but I like hearing it! Come on... so she's a brunette Mid.. " Emma teased.

"She's not and you know it," Helen snapped at her friend playfully. She craned her neck to look at Emma, who was practically goth tonight. Her black hair was up in pigtails with purple scrunchies, she wore a tight black crop-top with a cartoonish skull on it, a knee-length black skirt with lace fringe on it, black fishnets, and ridiculous platform shoes, which she was knocking together. Emma liked to push boundaries with her fashion choices, often picking things that made Amazon mothering instincts kick in. Ethan encouraged it.. Helen often wondered if he wished he were dating a Little. "Aimee has blonde ringlets like a doll, and blue eyes.. but what's special about her is her smile. She's so sweet and fragile.. I just want to hold her forever and never let her go!"

Helen blushed in response to Emma's tinkling giggle, the tiny Amazon clapped.

"Let's go get your girlfriend! Tonight is going to be great!"

Helen wasn't so sure about that, but Emma wasn't going to let her give up just yet. The car's computer guided them to Aimee's apartment building and Emma climbed out, leaning into Helen's window a bit.

"I'll be right back, don't make out with Ethan while I'm gone please," she teased, making Helen blush once more. "I'll come back with your Little girlfriend and we'll all go for yummy pizza. I heard the alfredo sauce they use is to die for!"

"Sorry she keeps teasing you," Ethan's soft bass voice came from her left, "She really likes you and she's been worried about you. We're both really happy that you have someone you're interested in. You're a really nice person, Helen.. you deserve some happiness."

"Yeah.. but what if Aimee's business friend has already adopted her? What if Emma knocks on the door and that woman is holding Aimee in her arms, diapered and swaddled and happy.. "

"From what you said, you're not even sure that's what she wants, right?"

"Yeah," Helen frowned, looking to Ethan, "I'm just scared. I should have told her how I feel about her already, and I'm really worried that I didn't hear anything at all from her today. I'm just afraid she's not okay... "

"Yeah?" Fiona answered the door, a slice of pizza in her left hand, looking disheveled in her sweats and a t-shirt.

"Um.. " the small Amazon girl at her door stammered, Aimee figured she was in her late teens, "Is Aimee home?"

"Who are you," Fiona demanded, her eyes narrowing, "What do you know about Aimee?"

"Um, I.. Wow, you're scary," the girl took a step back, "I'm friends with Helen.. Aimee's friend from work.. and we were hoping she could come out to dinner with us? I heard she wasn't at work today, so.. "

"If you are fucking with me," Fiona growled, "I will end you, do you understand me?"

"What?" Emma panicked a bit, taking another step back, "Did I get the wrong apartment? I'm so sorry! Helen said this was the one... please, I'm sorry."

"Where is Aimee?" Fiona demanded, stepping forward, "She goes missing last night and you show up here out of the blue, taunting me about it? Where is she, you little bitch?"

"Whoa! Wait! I didn't know she was missing, Helen was really worried about her," Emma felt tears welling up in her eyes, she was terrified of Fiona, "Please don't hurt me." She found her back against the hallway wall and she slid to the ground, "I didn't do anything, I swear! I just wanted to meet her!"

"I'm.. " Fiona snapped out of it as the girl started crying, "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Aimee is my best friend," she offers a hand to the girl, helping her up, "She.. left last night and didn't come back. I don't know where she is and I'm really worried. I'm really sorry I scared you."

"It's... it's okay, but I'm going to go now, all right? I'm really sorry I bothered you. I'm really sorry to hear your friend is missing," Emma kept talking as she walked quickly down the hall, "Good luck, I hope you find her."
Fiona sighed, feeling rotten about scaring the girl.. she walked back into the apartment. Dammit Aimee, she thought to herself as she sank to the floor as soon as the door was closed, where are you?
Emma walked as quickly as she could back to the car, struggling against herself to keep from running flat out. She wiped her tears away as she hurried. She wanted to be back safe with Ethan and Helen, who wouldn't let anything happen to her.

"What's wrong?" Helen asked, leaning out the window as she saw Emma practically running back to the car.

"Go!" Emma yelled as she slammed the back door behind her, "Go go go! Aimee's roommate is crazy!"

"What?" Ethan put the car in gear and took off, pulling out of the apartment complex parking lot, "Are you okay? What happened?"

"She attacked me!" Emma was freaking out, her dark makeup was running down her face from the tears, "Helen, I'm so sorry.. she doesn't know where Aimee is. Aimee left the apartment last night and never came back. Her roommate thought I took her and came back to taunt her. She is really scary!"

Helen couldn't imagine the business lady that drove Aimee to work ever attacking anyone, she was really torn between asking Ethan to take her back there so she could talk to the woman, or comforting Emma.

"Are you okay?" Helen asked, turning around in the passenger seat as best she could to face her friend. "Did she hurt you?"

"I'm fine," Emma sighed, sinking into the back seat, "She just really scared me. She's intense, Helen."

"Ethan, I hate to be a pain, but can you take me back there? I should talk to her roommate.. I need to find out everything I can."

"What? I don't want to go back there, Helen - that lady is crazy."

"You guys don't have to wait for me, but I really should talk to her. I won't be able to relax tonight if I don't."

"Sure then, Helen. And we'll wait for you, won't we Emmy? We'll just sit in the car and wait for Helen to get back, then we'll go to dinner."

"Fine, you're right. I'm just being a scaredy-cat. Sorry Helen."

Fiona groaned as another knock came at the door. She hadn't picked herself up off the ground all that long ago. She pulled herself up from the face-down position she collapsed into on the couch and shambled to the door.

"What," she said flatly, half-expecting that girl to be back. She slowly looked upward at the towering Amazon on the other side of the door, "You're Aimee's boss." It wasn't a question, it was a flat statement by someone whose brain wasn't firing on all cylinders.

"Yeah," Helen rubbed the back of her neck with her right hand, looking awkwardly past Fiona, "I'm Helen. I'd like to think I'm Aimee's friend. I came by because.. well, I'm worried about her."

"That's some quality management," Fiona said sarcastically, "I don't think I'd go visiting my employees' homes after missing a day of work. Unfortunately, I don't know where she is. I'm worried about her too."

"What happened? When did you see her last? She told me on Wednesday that she needed to help you with something.. and that's the last I heard from her."

"Well," Fiona frowned up at the large unattractive woman, "She did help me.. but we didn't see eye to eye on the favor when it was done. We got in a fight and she left last night. She didn't come home.. I don't know where she is. She hasn't been arrested, she's not in any of the hospitals, and there haven't been any illegal adoption attempts on her. She can't leave the country because her license is here with me."

"She doesn't have her license?" Helen asked worriedly, "Oh no.. I hope she's okay."

"No one can adopt her without her consent, if anyone tries, all it will take is one stop by a cop and they'll see she's licensed and she'll be back home."

"If an officer has reason to stop whoever has her," Helen corrected, "She.. she could be held against her will somewhere."

"You think I don't know that?" Fiona snapped, "It's all I've been thinking about for twenty-four hours. Ugh, Aimee is a hassle even when she's missing!"

"Well," Helen frowned, deciding that she really wanted to get away from this woman now, "If you hear from her.. please let me know that she's safe. She has my number. I'm... really worried about her. Aimee is a very special Little, I consider her a good friend."

"Yeah. Sure," Fiona grumbled, "I'll make sure she calls you. If she contacts you first... let me know, okay?"

"Okay... " Helen turned and started walking, Fiona simply closed the door without a goodbye. Why would she contact her boss before her best friend, she wondered, What in the world happened between them?

Chapter Twenty-Four

The night in the nursery alone was terrifying. Wendy had told her that nighttime had rules, but she refused to say what they were.. only that she wouldn't like the result if she broke them. She had started up a mobile above the crib and secured Aimee's ankles but not her hands. The mobile spun above her as she clutched Puppyface tightly, scared to move as soft sheep danced on strings above her head.

"I'm a good girl. I love my diapers. I love my mommy. I need my diapers," Aimee tried to remember the order Wendy had given her the phrases in, the regulator giving her wave after wave of pleasure. She continued her chant as she rubbed herself through the diaper, alone in the dark room. As she wet the fresh, thick nighttime diaper, the regulator rewarded her with an incredible intensity. Apparently wetting herself while doing her chant was a good thing. She moaned and writhed, it was all the sweeter with her ankles bound. The fear kicked in when Puppyface started barking as she climaxed a second time, snapping her instantly out of her reverie and causing her to break into a sweat as she waited for the pain to follow... but it didn't. She soothed the puppy to silence but still held it close.

As her heartrate started decreasing after the scare, she focused on the soft music from the sheep overhead.. but as she listened closely she could hear a rhythmic sound. The music grew softer and the sound grew louder as she listened to the mobile play an audio recording of her own spanking from this morning back to her. She listened to herself cry out in pain, begging for it to stop. Aimee covered her ears, curling up in a ball under her blankets.. as best she could with her ankles bound. The sounds of the beating stopped abruptly, the soft music returning to its former volume. Aimee panted as she looked around the room through the bars of her crib. It was easy to forget the seriousness of the situation with the regulator giving her all of those amazing feelings. Wendy had tricked her into this, she was a captive...

No, that's a lie, she told herself. You threw yourself at her before you knew anything about her. You didn't know her job, her history.. all you knew was that she made you feel good when you were hurting.

A shock ripped through her body and she cried out, she hadn't even realized that she had let go of Puppyface while she was hiding from the mobile. She grabbed him quickly and held him close.

Am I even going to be able to sleep tonight? she wondered, Will Puppyface shock me if I let go of him in my sleep?

She started her chant again, but was interrupted by the mobile playing another clip... but this one wasn't her. It was a Little boy.. screaming..

"Please," the sheep screamed above her, "Please no more mommy, please no more.. I didn't want this.. I didn't want this.. I just didn't want to work any more, I wanted it easy.. I didn't want this.. NO! No! No please! Oww.. Let me go! I want to go home! NO!" the rest was just wordless screams, until the music came back.

Aimee's fingers were dug deeply into Puppyface, she reached up and felt a wetness on her cheeks. Which Wendy was real? The Wendy that cuddled her and fed her and colored with her, or the Wendy that ran the cam show, torturing Littles while awful Amazons watched at home? What did the Little boy do to be punished that way? Had Wendy tricked him too?

I wasn't tricked, she told herself again, I wasn't tricked... I brought this on myself. I'll figure a way to deal with it myself.

In her room, Wendy lay in her comfy bed, listening to Aimee's breath quiver and pant over the baby monitor, repeating her chant over and over. She was getting the best of both worlds with Aimee.. all the joy and pleasure, the guilty desires and the pent-up feelings, and then there was the fear.

Oh, Aimee's fear is so sweet, Wendy thought to herself as she slid a hand beneath the covers, the waves of fear washing right through the walls of her home, making her tingle all over, She's more perfect than I ever could have hoped.

Wendy drifted into a soft slumber after a while, a wide and wicked smile on her face as she imagined all the things she was going to do to Little Aimee... and all the yummy feelings that would bring.

"Good morning, sleepy princess," Wendy said cheerfully as Aimee regained consciousness. Her ankles were being held up in the air, she awoke in the middle of a diaper change. "Say good morning to all your fans, Aimee darling."

"Good morning, everyone," she squeaked, covering her face.. and then frantically searching for Puppyface, "Where's Puppyface?"

"You get to pick a new friend today," Wendy smiled, snapping a new onesie closed over the fresh, thick, soft, and wonderful nighttime diaper Aimee now found herself in. The onesie read 'Punish Me' with a black pacifier on one side and a paddle on the other. Wendy put Aimee on the floor, down in a crawling position, "Time to crawl over to the stuffie pile and find your friend for today. I wonder what today's friend will be?"

"No!" Aimee sat down on her rump and crossed her arms over her chest, turning her back to Wendy.

"Wha.. " Wendy was flabbergasted. Waves of fear were pouring from Aimee, she was terrified.. but she wasn't complying, "What did you say, Little girl?" Wendy growled, regaining her composure.

"No! I don't wanna!" Aimee flopped down on the ground and kicked her feet, slamming her fists on the floor, "No no no no no!" Aimee screamed, she was scared.. but trying not to laugh at the same time, throwing a tantrum felt ridiculous. "Puppyface!" she screamed, nearly saying 'I want' first, remembering at the last moment what would happen if she did that. "No new friend! No!" She screamed and flailed, giving her tantrum every bit of her.

"Bad girl," Wendy snarled, sending a shock through Aimee's body, "Such bad behavior. Bad girl! You need punishment already?"

"Only," Aimee panted, "Only if my fans decide the punishment." Her pulse raced as she rolled the dice.

Wendy was completely taken aback. She'd been breaking Littles for years, no Little had thrown a tantrum like this, been purposefully bratty and then demanded the viewers decide their fate... her fear was genuine, she was terrified at what might come next.. but that other flavor was still there, mixing and mingling with the fear.. Wendy still didn't have a name for that scent, that taste.. whatever it was. Aimee had something the other Littles never had.

"If that's the way you want it," she recovered, "Let's let your fans decide, while you have a bottle. Whatever punishment they pick, I'm sure they'll want you to have a full, full bladder when it starts."

Wendy stepped out of the room, locking the door behind her.

"I'm a good girl," she started her chant, staring at the camera as she started rubbing herself, "I love my diapers, I love my mommy. My fans are going to take good care of me, right? I need my diapers, I'll be in diapers forever and ever and ever." Aimee laid back, making sure her crotch was pointed at the camera as she rubbed furiously, releasing her bladder at the same time. The wave rolled over her and carried her over the edge, she moaned in ecstasy, barely recovering in time for the door to open. She crossed her hands over her chest and resumed her angry pout.

Wendy pushed the nipple of the bottle between the Little's lips and manuevered her hands to hold it before turning to the camera.

"Well friends, our Little Aimee is having a rough start this morning, what a naughty girl. She must not have gotten enough punishment yesterday or she wouldn't be so bratty today. So how should we punish her? You all know how to vote. You have until she finishes her bottle. My vote is for having Little Aimee walk across the playroom in her new shoes," she held up the spiked mary janes to the camera, showing the wicked needles, "and we won't take them off until she picks her new friend. What do you think?"

Aimee shuddered as she drank the juice from the bottle, imagining those awful spikes stabbing into her feet as she walked. She hoped the little show she gave her fans would buy her a reprieve. This whole gamble was an attempt to endear herself to the fans, and thus get Wendy to go a little easier on her while the cameras were on... but by the suggested punishment, the idea might be backfiring. Her heart was beating so hard she thought it might burst.. which was making Wendy feel giddy and lightheaded.

Wendy watched the Little drain the bottle, she wasn't stalling... she was chugging along. The Amazon had expected to need to prod the girl along, giving little threats and punishments until the bottle was empty.. but Aimee was showing no fear, even though she was feeling a great deal of it. When the bottle was almost done, she walked to the door and turned to the cameras with a smile.

"Time to find out what your punishment is, princess," she said with a mocking sweetness, locking the door behind her once more.

She walked into the workroom, sitting down at the computer.. and she almost fell out of her chair.

$8,534 - Straightjacket and hump the big stuffed bear until she cums
$3,167 - Spike shoes walk
$1,902 - Make her chant her pain trigger phrase
$593   - Spank until she bleeds

The fans were arguing with each other fiercely, but the vast majority wanted Aimee to be bound and pleasured rather than punished. Wendy was beside herself with surprise.. and glee at the amount.
This girl is a gold mine, she thought to herself, They love her. She's more popular than any Little I've ever had!

Wendy had assumed the ridiculous amount that Aimee's paddle had gone for yesterday was a fluke, but no.. the audience really liked her. What's more, they wanted to see her moan even more than they wanted to see her scream... which was another first.

She took a moment to gather herself before going back to the nursery.

"Well," she said, announcing herself to the fearful Little, who was trembling and wondering what hole she had dug for herself. "Time for your punishment, you naughty girl."

The regulator gave her tingles instead of pain... naughty was a good thing. Aimee fought the urge to grin... which didn't last long, as Wendy pulled a wicked looking black garment from the closet. It had belts and buckles all over it. Aimee didn't fight as Wendy wrestled her into it, it fit a lot like a onesie.. but the sleeves were very, very long. As her arms were drawn around her, she panicked a bit, realizing what the garment was. A wide strap was fed between her legs, pulling her wet diaper tighter against her. She was all bound together... and then Wendy took her sight with a heavy black blindfold.

"Are you ready for your punishment, or do you want to throw another tantrum?"

"I'm sorry mommy, I'm sorry everyone," the girl was panicking, twisting her head this way and that, unable to see anything at all, "I'm so sorry. I was a naughty girl. Please don't punish me!"

"Too late for that, dear. Tantrums must be punished. We can't let Littles think they have a choice in anything, can we? Do Littles deserve a choice, Aimee?"

"No mommy," her cheeks burned, "Littles need Amazons to tell them what to do. Littles belong in diapers, we're just babies."

"So you should be punished for being a naughty girl?"

"Yes mommy, I was so naughty. I'm sorry, please... please punish me. Show me how to be good."

Aimee felt herself being lifted in the blackness, carried somewhere. She wiggled and writhed, but she could barely move at all. She felt herself being turned face down, and placed on something... soft?

"Okay, naughty girl. Time for you to repeat after me. I'm a naughty girl, I deserve my diapers."

"I'm a naughty girl, I deserve my diapers, I deserve to be locked in my diapers. I need my diapers. I love my diapers," Aimee was already moaning, grinding against the bear while Wendy moved the camera in nice and close, "I can't be trusted, I'm just a Little. I need to be controlled. I need to be punished. I need my mommy. Littles need a mommy or daddy. Littles need diapers."

The world exploded over and over in color and joy as Aimee betrayed Littles everywhere, telling her Amazon audience how much Littles needed to be babied, how they all secretly wanted it.

How they all secretly wanted to be her.

There were some Littles watching who did.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I know I said I wasn't going to re-read this story, but I just can't resist the chapters with Wendy. :D

The power of Wendy compels you!  Seriously, I had so much fun (and got quite hot and bothered) writing these chapters!