LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings from Canada! (Eh!)

Hey everybody! I’m brand new to the site. Started writing a story on here but thought I should finally introduce myself. I’m from Canada and proud of it! 

I have been an abdl all my life and I have finally excepted EVERY part of it. I have a girlfriend and I love my job. I think basketball is easily the best sport ever and I love sports in general. I am also a slight gamer (love me some league of legends). 

Anyways, slight background, I have been an abdl since I can remember. I grew up before the internet was really a thing (I’m 28 but google wasn’t a big thing til I was 16 ish). I grew up thinking that I was the only person who liked wearing diapers in the whole world. It was always my shameful secret. I did not realize there were others out there like me til I was 21. 

I started learning over time to accept myself and I have finally told my girlfriend that I’m an abdl and she has fully accepts it and actually encourages me to engage in it. She’s awesome! Anyways life has been really good to me lately on all fronts however I know the loneliness and despair that can occasionally come with this or not having a job etc. 

If anyone ever wants to talk then just message me. I hope you are all doing well. I love you all and I hope I can get to know some of you guys.

thanks!

Hello from another Canadian! :D

Sounds like you have yourself in a very comfortable spot now after quite a few years of confusion and shame. I'm glad things have improved for you! And also thank you for sharing kind words with everyone. ^.^

Welcome to DD!

5 hours ago, Missy Q said:

Hello from another Canadian! :D

Sounds like you have yourself in a very comfortable spot now after quite a few years of confusion and shame. I'm glad things have improved for you! And also thank you for sharing kind words with everyone. ^.^

Welcome to DD!

Thanks as well! We’re in Canada are you from?

Hello and welcome 3D. And happy maple leaf! Thought you invented wearing adult diapers, Eh! There lots of us who have come down that same trail, me too. Long before any internet, you really felt alone. But, we’re here, and we have a great place to come together. 

Its nice your GF was able to understand. I’m lucky to have my understanding wife, as well. 

Well, I hope I see you round here some. Have fun and enjoy! 

On 1/22/2018 at 8:39 PM, Missy Q said:

Far west coast! In the big city in BC! Yourself?

On 1/23/2018 at 1:36 AM, DapperDiaperDude said:

Im almost as far out west in Alberta. Looks like we're neighbours!

Little bit in the middle, Saskatchewan here, Wonder if people along the chain will pipe up and keep it going right to the other coast?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mundane said:

Little bit in the middle, Saskatchewan here, Wonder if people along the chain will pipe up and keep it going right to the other coast?

I'll take up the challenge... bringing us all the way to Ontario.  ^_^

Welcome to DD  DDD    
Lot of D's  O_O

4 hours ago, DapperDiaperDude said:

Where are you from? Wondering if we can hit all 10 provinces and 3 territories

Huh, I thought Nunavut was a province.  And I failed as an American.  I could only name 8/10.  :(  I missed New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.  But I did know all the rest.  Also, I use to date an AB out on PEI.