LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

And lets not forget that ending now, it's a cliffhanger of all cliffhangers, it's a bloody drop off into the (word i can't remember how to spell lol). 

Abyss mayhaps?

On 7/5/2018 at 3:23 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

I think when you see the ending you'll be content with the final product. ^_^ That being said, I'll conclude this story tomorrow as promised!  Both chapters.

????

74.)

Lala was caught off guard by the firmness of her best friends grip, the way she actually seemed to act like her old self. She still waddled, though. She still didn't even think to take off the soaked through diapers. But hey, progress was progress! Before she knew it, Lala was driving the car back to her best friend’s house. "I'm going to come in with you, alright?"

"Uh huh..." A lot of the fight in me had dwindled on the car ride back to my place, but I kept the facts straight: Mommy and Daddy both skipped work today.  They were at home.  Alone.  Together.  And I knew what that meant.  Or I knew what Lala told me it meant.  I held onto that anger as tightly as I could, even as I toddled up the stairs to my apartment with Lala in tow.

The door was unlocked, and there was nobody there to greet her when she walked in followed by her best friend. The living room? Empty. The kitchen? Empty. Remy and Wendy's bedroom? Empty. Which only left the closed door to the spare bedroom; the one that now had the words "Little Frosty" in colorful wooden letters mounted to the door, like some child had literally designed it. "Where the fuck are they? They said for you to come home, right?" Lala was behind her in the hallway, but Wendy seemed frozen in place, looking at the door. Honestly, they could only be in there. Alone.

Frosty...?  Why was my name pinned up on the door to the den?  And Daddy always kept the door open.  I felt weird, like I was moving through water.  Like I knew what to expect.  But I definitely, definitely didn't.  I turned the handle and opened the door to my new room.

The lights were off and the room was dark, but when she door was opened, rows and rows of colored lights sparkled to life, crisscrossing the ceiling and masked by colorful gauze and taffeta that hung in such a way that it made the entire bedroom feel like a canopy bed. And there was a bed, too; a white one with tall posts and frilly bedding, upon which sat both Remy and Ginger. "Surprise, baby.” There was a lot more to it, too, little details - like the painted walls, with the cloud shaped bookshelves. The square nook bookshelf along one entire wall, each of its twenty sections filled with diapers and accessories from the assortment that she'd build up over the past few weeks. And that didn't even start to go into the detail that was the floor; the entire carpet had been covered in pastel foam puzzle pieces, stopping only where the door would open.

I... I didn't... believe it... Lala came in behind me, but she didn't say a word.  She just looked at the room, floor to ceiling, and I felt an overwhelming amount of guilt.  I'd thought... but this... and... I bit hard on my lip and wrapped my arms around myself.  My stomach ached and spun and I thought I might throw up. "You... did all this for me...?"

"Sure did. Your Mom didn't want me to rush you home because we still have a few things to finish, but you were really upset on the phone and it's Daddy's job to put you first, even above silly surprises." I got up off the bed and crossed over the plush tiles, picked her up, and cuddled her close. "Well aren't you a soaking wet girl, huh? After we have you feeling better, you definitely need a change my little princess." I set her down on the bed, next to Ginger, with a smile. "What happened, baby?" Lala's fisted were tightening. This only proved her right, dammit, what the fuck!

"I... thought..." I looked up around the room nervously, quietly, and then at Lala.  She was wrong.  They weren't having sex.  They were making me a bedroom.  I bit down on my lip and kicked my feet. "S-sorry... I thought..."

"What did you think, baby?" "She thinks you're cheating on her with that skank right there, and playing her for an idiot!" Lala answered, but that only made Ginger wrap her arms around Wendy like a spider courting prey, and play with her hair. "Is that true, poppet, is that what you think?"

I looked shamefully at my feet and felt tears in my eyes.  Yeah, that was what I thought.  But maybe I didn't anymore... did I?  I shook Mommy off me and climbed up to my feet.  My tummy grumbled and I had to close my eyes to focus. "Y-you manipulated us... I know you did... I remember you did..." The fight we had.  Because she was turning me into a little girl.  I never wanted this...

"Would you like to know the truth?" It was me who said it, not Ginger, and maybe that surprised her. Wendy looked at me in surprise and I nodded to Ginger in turn. "We did have a fight, little one, a pretty bad one at that, too."

I looked up at Remy, then at Ginger, and behind me at my best friend.  What were they talking about?  No, they were mixing it up... "No, Daddy, she did it.  She manipulated us!  You're on my side!  You're supposed to be upset too!"

"There's no sides, here, Little Frosty. We're a family." Ginger looked over at Lala and prefaced with something. "If you'd like Lala to stay, that's fine, but she might hear some things you don't want her to hear." "Well I'm staying no matter what, so fuck you." Rubbing the bridge of her nose with her fingers, Ginger nodded. "I did something awful, I suppose. I meddled where I knew I shouldn't have, and got involved in ways I shouldn't have." The way her tone rang, though, it was more a recount than an emotional regret.

Everything was a mess.  I didn't understand.  The facts were simple: Remy and I were happy!  And then Ginger came into our lives, and now I was a little girl!  She changed me!  She changed Remy's feelings for me!  And that was all her fault!  So if everything was so simple, why did it feel so complicated?

"I didn't do what I did to hurt you, or to hurt Remy. You were both so unhappy and neither of you realized it. Remy would bury himself in his work and take in new projects just to spend more time in the office, not realizing he was just trying to avoid being at home with you. And you were so high strung, so on edge, so... combative, always waiting for the future to come so you could be happy and content, but that future was just a painting on the horizon. You were two wholly miserable people, and I couldn't not see that." I didn't say anything, and maybe it was enough confirmation that I didn't. I just let her talk. "I did what I did to make you both happy. I meddled, I redefined your relationship in a way that best suit your personalities. The caring protector, and the needy, brattish princess. I didn't want it to come as far as it did, but at the same time... once you two realized what full, unadulterated happiness could feel like, you almost demanded it. And you're happy now, you've been so happy recently, and it's so heart wrenching to know that your so-called friend here cared more about the past than to realize how happy you are in the present."

I stared, wide-eyed at Ginger.  At my Mommy.  And then I looked over at Lala. "Oh you can't honestly be buying this crap!" "I... w-well..." Lala stomped past me, getting between me and Ginger.  Defending me...? "She was happy before!  She wasn't some pants-pissing toddler!  Don't act like your actions are justified!"

"Of course they're not justified, you angry little trollop, lying is never okay and the ethics of what I did wouldn't be any less murky even if I'd been honest about it from the start. But the fact remains that she was happy, finally, for the first time in her life. No gaps, no holes to fill. A home situation tailor-made for her broken pieces left behind by an awful childhood, poor influences and experiences, and the social expectation that success is only measured by marriage. She wasn't happy before - ask her yourself." It was a big question to hang on the girl’s shoulders, especially given it was a concept she'd only just been faced with. But Lala would listen to nobody but Wendy anyway, if she listened at all.

Lala turned to me with a serious look and I took half a step backward, from the three of them.  I looked up at Daddy, then at Mommy, and finally, at my feet.  Tears filled my eyes. "I... I thought I was happy... but..." I pushed my fingers together in front of me, nervous and scared. "I... I didn't know I could feel like this.  I thought if we got married, I'd feel like this... but now I'm not even married and... and I..." I blushed and wiped my face. "I know it's stupid!  It's so stupid!  I'm so angry at myself because it's weird and I'm gross and wearing these horrible diapers!  But... it's... worth it..."

"Bullshit! She's making you say that!" But Lala was the only one in indignation, everybody else was feeling a range of very different emotions. "I'm not. It's twice now, she's figured things out. If she wants this to continue, if..." Ginger looked at Wendy. "If you like the way this feels, if you like feeling happy, then it has to be your choice this time." "Fucking right, lets go Wendy."

Lala stormed over to the door, but I didn't follow her.  I felt sick.  I had to use the potty so badly.  And all this information... I looked up at Daddy nervously. "You... knew she was doing this?" I thought he would rally to my side.  I thought he'd realize all this was a trick.  But he knew...

"She told me. Not so long ago, but she told me. We talked about telling you later that night, but we were both afraid you'd fall back on your old convictions; you'd cut off your nose to spite your face; dig your heels in on principle instead of thinking about the reality of the situation. In the end, we decided not to discuss it with you. Seeing you happy... thinking of you as my little girl, how close we are? I couldn't fathom losing that. I love you so much, my Little Frosty." "If you fucking loved her, you wouldn't have lied to her!"

I nodded in agreement.  Lala was right.  They shouldn't have lied to me.  They shouldn't have tricked me!  But that didn't mean Remy was wrong, either.  If I knew, I'd never have let this happen.  Last time, when I found out the truth... when Ginger told me I was awful for Remy.  Impulsive.  Clingy.  Needy.  A child.  I would have never agreed to this.  Never in my life.  And here I was... happier than I'd ever been.

"There's a term I'd use with my patients who were worried about coming out; robbery of happiness. Before you come out, you can't imagine doing it, you have all these reasons not to and the idea of people knowing? It's worse than death. Then, after you come out, you realize the world didn't end. And you realize how you could have done that years ago and you've just prevented yourself from all those years of being happy, over something that wasn't a big deal. You stole your own happiness. It's pretty common to see it. And it's probably similar to how you feel now... this idea of being a little girl seemed abhorrent before, but looking at how happy it makes you, I bet you feel foolish at having fought against it, right?" "We should have told you, Frosty. Just... how do you look at someone you love and willfully take away the first thing you've ever seen that makes them happy?"

"No.  Absolutely not!" Lala grabbed my wrist but I pulled it back from her.  I gave her a nervous look and shook my head.  This conversation... this was something I had to stick through.  This was something I had to do.  My stomach turned again and I had to hold the wall as a cramp washed over me.  My bottom ached for release... but I could hold it.  I could... "Are... we gonna get married?" I asked Remy.  But I felt like... like I already knew the answer.

"Is that something you want because you feel like that's the dynamic you want, Frosty, or is it something you want because you feel like you should want it? Because it's a contract that says you'll never lose me? You're never going to be without me, not from now on, no matter what happens. And nobody is ever going to mean to me what you mean to me. So I want you to answer that, princess: are we going to get married?" My tone was soft and gentle, not dismissive, not judgmental. Balanced. Ginger had helped me a lot with organizing my thoughts on the matter.

I looked at my feet and shook my head.  No.  We weren't.  It was like Lala said - the Daddy and the Daughter don't get married.  Tears dripped down my cheeks. "Are we even... together anymore?  Are we still... engaged?" But I knew the answer to those, too.  I looked at the ring on my finger - the same ring I played with at the kitchen table seven weeks ago - and felt another cramp overwhelm me.  My knees trembled and I held onto the wall for support.  There were stars in my vision.  Bathroom... I needed to use the bathroom.  But what did it matter...?

"We're whatever you want us to be, Frosty. You say the word, and all this goes away. Ginger goes away. We go back to the way we were. We'll get married in the fall, the way you always wanted. And we'll pretend that it makes us as happy as this dynamic right now does." It was Ginger who took the girl's hand now, and unlike Lala, she was allowed to. And I took her other hand; the two of us sitting on the edge of Wendy’s new bed, and our diapered damsel in tears in front of us with Lala in the doorway. "All childhoods end, its a few scant years of Daddy Devotion and his little girl isn't his little girl anymore. For you it doesn't have to be that way, Wendy. If you want it. Unlike most marriages, this can last forever.” Lala couldn't believe this. "This is such shit, you know that, right? You're all fucking crazy."

Forever, I thought.  Was I ever happier with Remy than I'd been the past few weeks?  No.  We always fought.  He never had time for me.  But now I had him all the time.  And Mommy, too.  I could be happy here, with them... they both held me tight in their arm and I cried into their shoulders.  A future as a wife, or a future as their little girl?  Why would I ever choose the former?  When the next cramp came, I didn't bother trying to be a big girl anymore.  I grunted and pushed and the shameful mess filled the seat of my very, very wet stack of diapers.

• Like 6

Wow, i did not see that coming. It was brilliant, but still a little unethical. I for one would have started to second guess my thoughts and feelings if i had just found out some bitch hypnotized me. It woukd have left me not trusting myself or anyone. But if she really didn't mind then fine, but for her friend, if i was her I'd not believe what Wendy was saying and might have gone to the police to file a complaint, or started on researching the best way to handle it in court since most likely the police wouldn't believe her even after going to talk to Wendy.

Don't be sorry, it was well worth the wait.

Epilogue.)

I climbed into the booth across from Lala and Mommy kissed the top of my head.  I told her she just had to drop me off, but she insisted on coming in and getting me situated.  I wore a flouncy pink dress with a warm winter cardigan and bright leggings.  And of course, the ever-present diaper.  I had accidents all the time now, even in the daytime.  And I didn't care one bit. "Have her home by nine, alright?" Mommy said to Lala.  They had been on pretty good terms since we got back from England.

"Hey kiddo," the term of affection was a big step for Lala; what might have been innocuous to most people was pretty profound coming from the girl across the booth. It was a concession; an admission of having come around to this. To accepting her best friend’s choices, and that they were her choices. "That's a cute dress, who picked that one out?" Lala sipped her soda.

"Me," I said with a bright smile and pulled on the hem to show it off. "Mommy and I went shopping last week and I got it at the store 'cause it was on sale and I was a good girl all day!" The obvious over-the-top emotions were standard now.  When I was happy, you knew it.  When I was upset, you knew that too.  There was no hiding how I felt.  No "I'm fine" or "I'm just tired".  I was a face value kind of girl.

"It suits you." Lala hid her knowing smile behind the rim of her glass. It had taken her a long time to understand the decision her best friend had made. For a lot of that time, they didn't talk at all. And one day, a long while after she watched her best friend give up the fight in a choir of tears on her cheeks, and poop in her pants, Lala turned back up at her house with a gift in her hand and not too much to say. Wendy loved that pacifier, too; she'd make a habit of using it whenever she was with Lala, and that meant it was probably in the pocket of her cardigan even right now. "I ordered for you - cheese fries, right?" Because recently, Wendy had become a vegetarian, because animals are friends not food. Except for when Ginger made food, because although animals were friends not food, Mommy Knew Best. It was still weird hearing what might as well have been a cult indoctrination!

"Uh huh yes, thank you very much!" I had gotten very good at manners recently.  In England, it was very important I spoke politely and eloquently.  In my short two weeks there, I'd even developed a slight accent to certain words!  I thought it made me sound cool.  Like Mommy! "Do you gots a date for Valentine's Day?"

"Mm, not yet. You remember that girl, Kate?" Kate who had been there one of the days that Lala had babysat her best friend - which wasn't that uncommon nowadays - Kate who just thought the fact this twenty-something woman was in every way a child was the most charming thing in the world. "She wants to take me out for dinner, but I think she's falling for me and you know me and romance, right kiddo?"

"I dunno.  I like her.  I think you should go." Kate was really cool!  She played with me and asked me lots of questions.  She asked if I was sick, and I said no.  She asked why I dressed like I did and I told her the truth.  It makes me happy.  Mommy and Daddy make me happy.  I'd made my decision and since then, I had never wavered.  Even when Daddy told me the potty was off limits all the time, or when I had to go to bed early if I didn't eat my broccoli.  I truly loved this life. "Ohh you could get married and I could be your Maid of Honor!  I promise not to embarrass you."

"Oh yeah, you promise huh? I think you'd be better off as the flower girl, at least the petals would cover up your stinky tush~" She wouldn't be Lala if she didn't tease, right? Thing was, Wendy owned it. Wendy owned who she was; she was far and away the most confident person Lala had ever met nowadays. Sure, she'd play coy sometimes and get bashful, but only in the context of a child. The waitress slid down two plates - one with cheese fries, one with Lala's burger.

"Hey, I know how to be discrete!" Discrete, sure.  Ashamed?  Not really.  I didn't flash my diapers or use pacifiers in public, because that was rude.  But if Mommy put my paci in my mouth, that's where my paci stayed.  Sure, it was a little embarrassing, but who cares what other people think.  Right? "Well if you dun' got any plans for Valentine's Day, we can go out together?  Friend date!"

"Oh I don't know about that, you're kinda young for me you know?" She cracked up laughing and nodded, reaching across the table to ruffle the girl’s hair. "Maybe I'll have Kate over, but you can come over, too? We'll do a movie or something, and maybe that'll keep her from getting too romantic? I think weddings are too much for me." Wendy wore two rings since that day; on her left ring finger was a simple white gold band, and on her right ring finger was a yellow gold band and Lala knew how much they meant to her best friend.

"Yeah, okay.  I'll come spend time with you and Kate then!" I smiled up at Lala and pushed a handful of fries into my mouth.  But then, almost out of nowhere, my smile slipped.  I kicked my feet and pouted a little. "I think... Mommy and Daddy are gonna go on a date.  For Valentine's Day.  They're askin' around for babysitters, so..."

"Well, now they don't have to ask, right?" But that wasn't what Wendy was upset about, and Lala knew it. Age regressed little toddler or not, Wendy was still her best friend. "And how does Wednesday feel about that, about Mommy and Daddy going on a date for Valentine’s Day?"

I shrugged my shoulders and ate another french fry.  Slower this time. Thinking. "I dunno.  I mean... I didn't think they would really start dating.  But we live together, and... and they are my Mommy and Daddy.  They should date!  It makes more sense if they date!  But..." But Daddy was my ex-fiancé and Mommy still pleasured me once a week.  It was... weird.

Wendy had made it no secret to Lala how much she thought that Ginger and Remy should probably date, but the reality did seem a little harder for her to swallow. "Come on, spit out the but - what's on your mind? You've told me about this before, about how you think they should date. So what's the stumbling block? Girls your age have building blocks and lego blocks, not stumbling blocks."

"What if this was the point?  What if... what if Mommy really just wanted to be with Daddy and all this stuff about me being happy and making me a little girl was a means to an end?  She'll have Daddy.  She'll have everything she wants.  And then... I'll just..." I pouted and kicked my feet nervously. "I won't matter anymore..."

"Well, you know, that's a pretty rational thing to think. Remember, I used to think that, too. But you know, Ginger put a lot of work into helping you be who you are today, and then she even gave you a choice in the end. I think," she took a bite of her burger, "if she was able to help you feel this way, then she could have just made you like... go fall in love with someone else, or jump off a bridge, or something. If she wanted you out of the picture, I mean, she could have done that. But she didn't, did she? She went out of her way to do the opposite."

...yeah, she had a point.  Mommy's weird hypno magic was still a bit beyond me in complexity, but it seemed to have made me better off.  You know, subjectively. "Are you jealous of Ginger?" Lala asked me, but I shook my head. "Nuh uh.  I dun wanna be with Daddy like that anymore.  I dunno if I ever really wanted to, deep down.  I just wanted to be married." I kept looking for happiness in things to come, rather than things I had. "I juss... dun wan' them to forget about me..."

"I don't think that's ever going to happen. Remy's always wanted kids, right?" It was one thing that had always been a static point in their relationship. "And with you, he gets a little girl who's never going to grow up, never going to decide you're too old for his affections, never going to say you're too old for bedtime stories, or to ride the kiddie coasters at amusement parks.”

"...you think?" "I know," Lala assured me, and patted me on the head across the table.  I guess she was right.  What was I so worried about?  I'd always have Daddy and he'd always have me.  No matter what.  If our relationship could survive an entire overhaul and four diaper changes a day, then it could survive casual dating.  Or even serious dating!  I perked up and took another fry off my plate, smiling up at Lala.  She always knew the right thing to say. "If they get married, I am definitely gonna be the flower girl!"

"And you'll be the crinkliest flower girl that ever there was, kiddo." It was weird, because Lala had a much better relationship with her best friend this way. There was no oneupmanship, no belittling one-another except for the kindhearted teasing from Lala. It was as if, before this Wendy was just a little grub waiting to undergo metamorphosis and become her true form. "You're a butterfly, you know that, Wendy? You're beautiful, you came from something completely different, and you make people happy just to see you." And hey, if someone could get Lala to say something so stupidly sappy, they must have been a very magical indeed.

End.

~~~~~~~~

Thank you for all the love and support throughout this story!  Full versions in PDF and ePub are available on our Patreon, so please consider supporting us there as well!  And check out our new story: Evil Lolita Club.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Somewhere not too long ago, I realized that Wendy had gone too far to turn back.  Maybe Ginger really did help her.  It was an interesting development and one that I could see happening in real life, well, sort of.  Mixed emotions on this one to some degree as I questioned her and Remy for a long time, but this is the ending I sort of envisioned when you asked us if Lala could save Wendy, wondering if Wendy needed to be saved anymore.  Thanks, it was a lot of fun!

5 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Somewhere not too long ago, I realized that Wendy had gone too far to turn back.  Maybe Ginger really did help her.  It was an interesting development and one that I could see happening in real life, well, sort of.  Mixed emotions on this one to some degree as I questioned her and Remy for a long time, but this is the ending I sort of envisioned when you asked us if Lala could save Wendy, wondering if Wendy needed to be saved anymore.  Thanks, it was a lot of fun!

Thank you so much for sticking through it with us!  Your comments always kept us going. ^_^ Yeah, whether or not the "happy family dynamic" would really work out for these three, I'm not so sure... but at least Wendy has a new life perspective!  But even as writers, we knew after a certain point that there wasn't a way Wendy could win.

From the very beginning (well, from like chapter 5 or so probably) I thought this was Ginger's motive: that she saw 2 unhappy people and decided to use her talents to make them happy, even against their wills. I didn’t honestly expect (until the last few chapters really) that she would insert herself permanently into their dynamic. Nor did I expect Remy would be in on it, even if only after it was too late to stop. I wonder, if I read it again, if I could catch exactly when Remy had gotten with the program?

As much as I abhor the ethics of what Ginger did, I can't argue with the results. Wendy & Remy were just not right as a couple. And had Ginger not stepped in they would've no doubt ended up like the 50% of unhappy marriages that end in divorce. Now she's happy, he's happy, Ginger's happy, EVERYBODY'S HAPPY! :):):)

This was an absolutely phenomenal story the likes of which a Roller Coaster does not even BEGIN to describe!

All without a single sex scene or more than a passing reference to messy diapers. Much to @Pudding's chagrin I'm sure. :D

5/5 stars. ☆☆☆☆☆

What, two messing scenes, and two lesbian cunny kissing scenes? Not AS much as I'd like, but damn, with as good as this story is written, I'll take what i can get.

That was pretty awesome. I am still not buying that Ginger didn’t have this outcome planned all along. I believe she wanted Remy and this was the only way to get him. I was really happy to see Lala come around and accept things so she could still maintain a relationship with Frosty.  I also believe that deep down Frosty is happier this way. I am sure there are going to be some periods of jealousy when Ginger and Remy are in their bedroom doing mommy and daddy things but if they are discrete she should be fine and get over it. You two once again knocked it out of the park with this story and I was thrilled to be able to read it. 

16 hours ago, 'Lil Wendi said:

Very sugar sweet. Not quite the ending I was looking for - ok, so I'm weird - but still, a great story! Thanx both of you!

13 hours ago, Aries said:

with as good as this story is written, I'll take what i can get.

5 hours ago, CDfm said:

You two once again knocked it out of the park with this story and I was thrilled to be able to read it. 

Thank you guys so much!  Comments like this are why we keep writing. :D

• 1 year later...

This was an amazing journey! And although I do agree with Trip on how Remy acted in the early hypnosis bits (he was an ASS to Frosty!) In the end its a sappy sweet and cute finish.

Also, side note to self: if I ever receive anything from that family (sophie, pudding, Kimmy, or others associated) never listen or watch without scrutinizing for subliminal messages??

(I'm totally suggesting this story to some friends that are into hypno and long, high-quality fiction.)

4 hours ago, chansu ragedashi said:

Also, side note to self: if I ever receive anything from that family (sophie, pudding, Kimmy, or others associated) never listen or watch without scrutinizing for subliminal messages??

:o whaaaaa why?!  We are so innocent and would never do anything so sexy mean!

4 hours ago, chansu ragedashi said:

(I'm totally suggesting this story to some friends that are into hypno and long, high-quality fiction.)

I'm glad you enjoyed it!  Thanks for spreading the word of our stories. ^_^ 

8 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

whaaaaa why?!  We are so innocent and would never do anything so sexy mean!

I have briefly met you at capcon, I know how innocent a front you've put up...  I've also listened to Kimmy describe how little of Pick You're Battles is exaggerated.

Although I just realized this is a chance to play a bit of harmless fun on a friend that I suggested this story to~ the first ocean recording was something like 2 hours and 4 minutes... wasn't it??

8 hours ago, chansu ragedashi said:

I have briefly met you at capcon, I know how innocent a front you've put up...  I've also listened to Kimmy describe how little of Pick You're Battles is exaggerated.

We met at CAP? :o I didn't know that!!

Yeah PYB is... extremely accurate. >//<

16 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

We met at CAP? :o I didn't know that!!

I know exactly how useless this description is given the clientele of CAPCon but- yeah, I was the guy wearing overalls (either Jean or black ones, can't remember if I got my tykables black ones before or after that.) that stole kimmy away from LKBs shop for a minute to talk and catch up.

5 hours ago, chansu ragedashi said:

I know exactly how useless this description is given the clientele of CAPCon but- yeah, I was the guy wearing overalls (either Jean or black ones, can't remember if I got my tykables black ones before or after that.) that stole kimmy away from LKBs shop for a minute to talk and catch up.

Ohhh I remember you!!  I wish we had the chance to chat more!  (Though I was super involved in shopping, if I recall :blush:)

• 4 months later...
On 1/29/2018 at 3:26 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Oooooooo new project! Can you give us a hint about it? Pwetty pwease?

(Gives giant hug and pinches your cheek). I’m glad you were patient, but you were so immature two years ago. (Spank).