LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

1 hour ago, LilPeaches said:

Also, I made a pledge to your patreon. Just thought you should know that your story was easily interesting enough to want to pay to read more. You should be proud or yourselves

ahhh thank you!! :blush: it's still baffling to me that people love our writing enough to support us like this, thank you SO much.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, LilPeaches said:

This story is kind of a roller coaster. There were moments that were cute and some scenes that were like a psychological thriller. I liked that she gets to feel loved and protected. I hated that she was manipulated and basically abused in the process. In fact I found myself kinda wining to my cat sparatically through out the story at how ludicris each and ever altercation ended. The fact that she submitted so easily kinda pissed me off. However that doesn't make this story bad. If anything it just made me more attached to it. I had to take breaks because it was evoking to high of an emotion response from me. So you could say that it made this story very interesting. You've done a great job on this. 

Thankies for posting

20 hours ago, LilPeaches said:

Also, I made a pledge to your patreon. Just thought you should know that your story was easily interesting enough to want to pay to read more. You should be proud or yourselves

THANK YOU SO MUCH not only for your pledge but also your comment. :wub:  It just means so much to us that anyone takes our stories so personally.  You have no idea.

60.)

The doorbell rang and I jumped up off the sofa to get it.  It was Sunday afternoon and Mommy was coming over for dinner!  She basically lived here now, even though her place was much bigger and fancier.  I rushed to the door - the diaper under my jumper dress crinkling in time with my movements - and pulled it open.  But Ginger wasn't standing outside.  The smile fell from my face. "Lala...?  What are you doing here?"

"What the actual fuck, Wendy? You fell off the face of the earth, stopped answering your phone, then it got disconnected; I was worried sick! Jesus. Was it so hard to call me? Like, from your fiancé’s phone even?" She'd let herself in during the rant, walked into the living room, plopped her ass down on the sofa and only then began to take in the scene around her. Toys on the floor. Sprawling sheets of coloring in pictures on the coffee table. A baby bottle half filled with juice stuffed down the sofa cushion. "What are you wearing?" Lala laughed.

I looked at Lala, bewildered, and then down at my pink jumper dress.  Ginger bought it for me off some website online, complete with one of those onesies that snapped between the legs.  I thought it was really cute, and really practical since I switched the diapers full time.  But Lala... she was my best friend.  She couldn't ever know about this... it was private!  Between me and Daddy!  And Mommy, of course.  My cheeks burned... "I... um... my phone broke, so..." I looked at the door and bit hard on my lip. "Y-you should go... I'll... um... call you later."

"You'll call me?" Wendy nodded quickly. "With the phone you don't have?" Her nod slowed. "When I'm already here, hanging out with you?" The nodding stopped. What had gotten into her? Where was the snarky sarcastic girl with a silver tongue that Lala knew? This Wendy looked like she was about to cry...

"W-well.  I mean on Da--" I managed to catch myself on the corner of Remy's new name.  Ugh, why was she here?!  Why didn't she warn me she was coming over?!  Oh right, I had no phone... "W-well... lemme just go get changed an'... um... y-yeah, j-just wait there..."

"Just put shoes on, I got us a reservation at this gorgeous little cafe. We can still make if you hurry. And then you can tell me about..." Lala reached out and flipped up the skirt of the little jumper dress, briefly enough to demonstrate what she was talking about, but mercifully she was looking up when she did it. "This little ensemble."

I pushed the skirt of my dress down with both my hands and my cheeks went crimson.  Her smile waned and she looked at me with a bit of confusion. "Hey, Wendy, you alright?" "Y-yeah... yeah!  Yeah.  Um... juss... gotta tell... R-Remy..." Wow, that word felt weird in my mouth.  Like I hadn't said it years... "Just one sec..."

"He won't even notice you're gone, Wendy, he's probably in his study working so hard he doesn't even notice his beautiful fiancée is being neglected. Come on, you don't need his permission, he's not your Dad." Lala's words were firm, immovable. Casual and adult.

I opened my mouth to argue, but I couldn't think of anything.  I had to... do something.  I had to change my clothes!  No, she already shot that down, didn't she?  But I had to say goodbye to Daddy!  But she said... "Come on." She took me by the hand and pulled me to the door.  I had to stop her!  I had to do something!  I couldn't leave without telling somebody!  But she wasn't giving me a choice.  I slid on my flats and she led me out of my own apartment.  My chest ached with anxiety...

"You're going to love this place, they've got little cucumber sandwiches and British tea party shit, and everybody speaks with an English accent and I'm sure it's all fake but who cares, right?" Lala didn't care too much that her best friend was on the verge of a panic attack - Wendy had always been high strung and it had never caused an issue before.

We were barely on the street outside my apartment complex and I had my thumb firmly planted in my mouth to try to calm down.  Lala was dialing a cab when she caught sight of me, sucking on my thumb and looking at my shoes.  I must have looked like such a little girl... but I was a little girl!  No, I was big girl!  I just had some... perks.  Right?

"Wendy what the fuck?" Lala put her phone down from her ear and snatched the thumb out of her best friend’s mouth. "What's gotten into you? You're being so weird."

"I juss wanna go home," I said quietly, nervously, and very unlike me.  Or unlike who I was, maybe.  Because this was me, now.  This was always me, wasn't it?  I couldn't stop thinking about Daddy looking for me, not knowing where I'd gone... or Mommy calling around and asking if anyone had seen me.  I didn't have a phone for them to call.  I rubbed the water from my eyes.

"Really? You blow me off and then when I actually come over because I'm worried about you, you just wanna go home? Come on, Wendy, I'm not even that pissy at you alright, I just wanna take you out for lunch and catch up." For the first time, Lala's tone got tender. Well, tender for her. "Alright?"

I looked up at my best friend and then back at my feet.  She was being so nice... Lala wasn't really a "be nice" kind of girl.  And she was trying so hard.  And I felt so guilty.  All I could think about was Daddy, upstairs, calling my name... "...stay for dinner?" I didn't want her to stay for dinner.  I wanted to spend time with Mommy and Daddy!  But at least I could go upstairs and get changed.  I didn't have to be so scared. "Please?"

"Ugh.... fine... but you can't blow me off anymore, y'hear? Boys come and go but I'm your best friend and I don't care even if your wedding day falls on the same day, you pick me, that's what we do. Got it?" Mostly her rant was hyperbole. Mostly.

"Uh huh!  Promise!" Lala and I had been best friends for years.  And though I was embarrassed to dress like a little girl around her, I knew she wasn't going anywhere.  Eventually, I'd have to tell her the truth.  Remy and I... we were something new now.  Something better.  He was my Daddy and I was his little girl.  She'd understand that, right?

"Okay." Lala hadn't planned to stay all afternoon; she'd wanted to do lunch, and then some errands, maybe squeeze in some shoe browsing with her best friend given the chance. But this was fine, too, she guessed. The way Wendy bounced back up to the door, though, that excitement... that wasn't normal for an adult.

I crinkled loudly in the quiet hallway, so I did my best not to move around so much.  If Lala EVER found out I was wearing a diaper, I'd never hear the end of it!  So the second we made it back into my apartment, I bolted for the bedroom to get changed.  But halfway to my room, I froze in place and let out a small sigh.  I knew better.  If I wanted to be changed, I needed to ask Daddy.  So instead of my bedroom, I went into his study instead.

• Like 2

61.)

"Good afternoon, Little Frosty." I looked up from my laptop at my beautiful little girl standing in front of me, bubbly, but also nervous looking, fidgeting with the hem of her dress. Even though I was sunken into a sofa in my study, and she was standing, she was still so little by comparison in my eyes. "You have your shoes on? Let me see, make sure you got them on the right feet. Did you want to go somewhere?"

"Umm... no, Lala's here." He gave me a curious look, then he started to share my anxiety.  Obviously if Lala was here, that was a cause for concern.  She was my best friend, of course!  So she had every right to stop by.  But the way I was dressed... I bit my lip and played with the hem of my dress. "Can I get changed pretty please?  I dun wan' her to know..."

"Well, how about you come here and think about it with Daddy." I put my laptop aside, my head spinning just a little bit. I was worried about Lala. But I shouldn't have been, right? There was nothing wrong with what we were doing, nothing wrong with how we were. She'd have to know sooner or later: this was who Wendy was now. A voice in the back of my head told me it was probably okay. "Come sit on my lap, come on now, do you think you want to keep secrets about who you really are, little Frosty?"

I pouted and crossed my arms, sitting down promptly on Daddy's lap. "I dun wan' her to know about my accidents!  An'... I dunno, I wanna ease her into the other stuffs..." And my dress was not an "ease into" sort of dress.  It was a pretty obvious dress.  She probably thought it was part of Daddy's sexy stuff.  After all, the last time she saw me wearing a stupid dress, it was because I was trying to appeal to Remy.

”Well, Daddy can understand that. But who you are now is a gift, little one, not a shameful secret. If you were being given a gift, would you prefer to get it slowly given to you, do you think? Or given to you all at once?” It was a moot point anyway. No matter what she wore, Frosty was irreversibly a baby girl now and it was obvious.

I didn't want to argue.  Actually, all in all, I couldn't argue.  I knew, no matter what choice Daddy made, I had to listen.  But he hadn't exactly said 'no' yet.  He was trying to make me change my mind on my own.  So this could go either way... "Pwease, Daddy?" I batted my eyelashes and pouted.

”Daddy thinks you should tell her, little one. But if you don’t want to, then you’ll have to convince Daddy what you want me to change you into is equally cute to how you look right this second.” I grinned. I ticked her up her sides. She was so perfect!

It was twenty whole minutes before Daddy and I joined Lala in the living room, who had already turned on the TV and skimmed through the half-finished coloring books on the table.  It looked like we were babysitting or something.  Ugh, that was so embarrassing to think about... though no less embarrassing than my new skirt and top - a little more mature, and all the style of a young girl's.  Even my underwear - which took a lot of convincing! - had lollipops and little ruffles on the legs.  Ginger had replaced half my wardrobe already with little girl clothes, and I couldn't even remember the last time I complained.

"Alright..." That was not a 'this is alright' kind of an alright sound, though, from Lala. That was a 'am I being punked?' kind of alright. "Hi, Lala, Frosty would like to say she's sorry for being out of touch with you, wouldn't she?" I nudged her softly, stood just behind her, and smiled like a proud father.

"Uh huh, I'm really sorry, Lala!  I didn' mean to.  My phone broke, an' then--" "It's fine.  We went over this." "R-right..." I looked up at Daddy for an answer, but he just ruffled my hair and went to the kitchen to start preparing dinner.  Now that I didn't crinkle with every step I took, I was a lot less self-conscious around my best friend.  I plopped down next to her on the sofa and grabbed the remote. "Whatcha wanna watch?  Dinner's not 'til six."

"Well, I figured we could watch Queer Eye maybe?" Which would have been fine and all, and probably something even Wendy's alley... if she hadn't been sequestered to the children’s section on Netflix. And to be fair, she never complained about that - there was always something she liked on there anyway!

"Uh huh!  Yeah, lemme..." I tried the search bar, but the show didn't come up.  Oh right... some of the shows were locked out.  I forgot about that... "Um... one sec," I mumbled and climbed up off the sofa.  I found Daddy in the kitchen, cleaning our dishes from breakfast, and I pulled on his sleeve. "Can Lala an' I watch a big girl show please?"

"Which big girl show, honey?"  She looked blankly at me and I sighed with a smile, drying my hands on a dishtowel before following her back into the living room to enter the code on the TV remote. "You make sure to be good, alright? I'm trusting you here, princess." I hadn't even gotten back into the kitchen before Lala started up at Wendy. "Okay what the fuck was that?”

I looked at Lala, confused, and then at Remy as he turned the corner into the kitchen once again. "What are you talking about?" "You know what I'm talking about!  He's talking down to you!" "...I dun think so." I typed in Queer Eye and started up an episode.  What was Lala so upset about anyway?

Maybe Lala ran out of ways to be outraged, maybe she was still fuming and soaking up her anger, it was hard to tell. Her best friend locked out of non-kids shows on TV? Having to ask permission? Being talked down to like that, condescended so openly? It was baffling, it was an affront to her entire personality. What had even happened? "You're sucking your thumb again,” Lala deadpanned.

I took my thumb out of my mouth and looked nervously away from Lala.  Shoot... why did I keep doing that?  I missed my paci - it was still in my bedroom, on the nightstand - but I knew I couldn't use it in front of her.  But she was catching on fast... and I had to tell her eventually... "Um... w-well.  Things are a little different around here.  But I mean, I'm enjoying it, so..."

"Yeah, things definitely seem different." It was hard for her not to sound contemptuous. "What's going on, Wednesday? This is some real Twilight Zone stuff, you know that right? Like Stepford Wives or something like that - was that an episode? I don't know."

"No, I mean... it's just a thing we're doing.  I get to like, make believe I'm..." I didn't want to say it, but thankfully I didn't have to. "A toddler?" I shrugged my shoulders and kicked my feet. "Maybe.  I dunno.  But it's fun.  And Remy likes it.  So... why does it matter?"

"It matters because this is like the opposite of who you are, Wendy.  You're this little spark of energy always ready to pick a fight, always independent, always on the edge of oblivion. And now you're like... a child. Not just pretending to be one, but like a legit toddler; dressing like a Claire's catalog, sucking your thumb, asking Remy for permission to do things?"

"...that's not true," I said flatly, a little annoyed. "I'm not a kid.  It's just pretend.  And it's fun.  And I get a lot of attention, and Remy takes care of me, and you dun' know what you're talking about.  I dun' say mean things to you when you go sleeping with everybody in the city!"

"Wow. First of all, fuck you. Secondly, fuck you.  What the fuck, Wendy?" And it wasn't just anger that Lala spat, not just her usual fiery personality. This was something else, something personal. "I just don't get where the girl I know has gone, it's like you've been replaced with someone else, someone I know nothing about."

Three swear words.  I hesitated at each one, but the final one silenced me completely.  I sat quietly and played with my fingers in my lap.  I wanted to tell her I was the same girl!  I wanted to tell her it was just a game we were playing!  But I felt a little sick.  I didn't know what to say.  I was frustrated.  I was upset.  So I did what any little girl would do: I cried.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

That was a 'am I being punked?' kind of alright.

Wondering how Lala will take charge.  Is there really any of Wednesday left?

17 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Okay, Lala is either about to go on the warpath or else completely abandon all hope of figuring out what's going on & leave. The latter option wouldn't be much fun, though. ;)

:angel_not:

Aww i ran out if reactions, but Lala will grab Frosty and try to shake some sense into her, maybe a slap on the face sill bring her back to her senses long enough to know what's happening and get Lala to help before reverting back to her child like mind, or she crys as she pees her big girl panties, well as big girl panties she'll ever wear

62.)

"Um..." Like the siren’s song of the ocean, I came the moment I heard her crying; I slid in behind her on the sofa, I pulled her into my arms, I shushed her and cooed, and played with her hair. "Hey darling girl, Daddy's here, what's the matter, what happened? Was it another spider again? It's alright, you're safe." Lala just stared...

I pushed my face into Daddy's neck and held him as tight as I could.  I didn't know what happened.  She swore and I just felt so... incapable.  I was incapable.  I needed Daddy, and he came to save me.  He bounced me up and down softly while I cried and Remy and Lala exchanged a very complicated glare.

"This is fucked up, you know that, right?" "Lala, now's not the time. She doesn't like it when you swear, and you've upset her enough. If you want to stay, then stay, but make yourself useful and get her something to drink. Her sippies are in the cupboard above the fridge, and her juice is in the door." I never stopped holding her, never let her feel unsafe, alone, abandoned. I spoke with authority and clarity. Lala didn't say a word, but she did go into the kitchen.

Lala just about threw the sippy cup at me, filled to the top with apple juice.  I looked nervously at the lid and then up at Daddy.  I didn't want to drink it front of her!  But he gave me a very serious look and I put the spout between my lips, sucking softly.  Tears still peppered my cheeks, but most of my crying had settled down.  I looked up shyly at Lala, like I'd betrayed her or something.  But I hadn't!  Right...?

"Is this some trauma thing?" Her voice was calmer now, watching what had happened, watching that her own behavior had put her best friend in tears, where I'd just calmed her down by treating her like a child. I shook my head, played with my little girl’s hair, and smiled. "It's an evolutionary thing, Lala. She was never happy before, you know that. Always looking for fights, always too worried to ask for help, always just one step away from falling apart. She thought that was the Wendy she had to be, and it's taken her a lot of soul searching to realize that it was only making her miserable. I know this must be hard for you to understand, but if you love her, I know you'll try."

Lala looked at me, as if asking me, and I nodded my head in agreement.  I wanted this now.  I didn't at first.  I thought it was stupid!  I thought this whole thing was disgusting and irrational.  But now... these feelings... I cuddled into Daddy's shoulder and sucked on my sippy cup.  But before Lala could say anything back, there was a knock on the door.

I stood up, stood up with Wendy in my arms and propped her against my hip, and carried her with me to answer the door. It was Ginger, of course, and her eyes were wide and happy when I opened it. "There's Mommy's little girl! Oh have you been crying?" Her hands were put on either side of Wendy's face in inspection, and she kissed her on the nose. "Was Daddy mean to you again, hmm?" "Nothing like that, Ging' - it's just been a complicated day. Lala came to visit, you see?" I stood out of the way, and Lala looked none too impressed from her place on the sofa.

I slid down to the floor, standing between my new parents, and looked at my best friend shyly.  I knew she probably didn't like Ginger, with all the stuff I told her.  But all that was a mistake!  Ginger was amazing!  She was my Mommy now, and... and... and I was happy.  Did anything else matter?

"So. You're Mommy, and you're Daddy, huh?" Lala had her arms crossed when she approached, but her tone was softer. Like maybe she knew better than to scare her best friend again; a girl who was a woman, face was streaked with tears, but whom had eyes bright and bubbly, like everything would be okay. "Alright."

I smiled brightly and beamed behind my sippy cup.  I threw my arms around Lala and hugged her tight across the chest.  Lala and I were almost exactly the same size, so hugs with her were always perfect. "I knew you'd understand!  Thank you so, so, so much!  Oh lemme get my bear, I'll show you!" I dashed past my best friend and down the hall to my bedroom.

"She hates you, you know that, right?" Lala had waited for her friend to disappear before sneering at Ginger. Of course, Ginger didn't give even one damn about that, and simply smiled. "That's not the story she tells, Lala. Maybe you should focus more on what makes her happy, and less on what you think is best for her? You're part of the poor influence that led her down that bad path in the first place, so if you want to be allowed in our little girl’s life, you'd better check your attitude at the door."

"An' this one is Bunniesworth.  But THIS one is my favorite.  She's a pumpkin.  An'..." I looked up at Lala and Mommy, both who wore very different expressions.  But before I could think of anything new to say, Daddy took me by the hand and led me into the living room. "How about you and Lala play for a little bit while Mommy and I get dinner ready?" "Uh huh, okay!" I'd never had a friend to play with before...

"I like your outfit." It was, at best, a peace offering from Lala sitting across from her on the floor, while Wendy played with her toys. The way she moved, the way she talked to herself, the manner in which she didn't even care if she flashed her underwear... it was hard for Lala to see her as a peer anymore.

"Uh huh, Mommy got it for me, 'cuz she said I dun gotta wear little clothes all the time, so it's my most grown-up-est clothes!" Which wasn't saying much.  At first, I thought I had to lie to Lala.  I thought I couldn't tell her the truth about my life now.  But it made a lot more sense when I thought about it to just be honest.  If I could be me, and she could be her, we could be happy together!  No more hiding.

"Would you rather be wearing something... uh... less grown-up-est?" Lala couldn't believe she was saying that, god-damn. Honestly, she couldn't believe this was happening at all, that her mimosa-morning-buddy had become this... barely functioning child. But she wouldn't give up... it was just a fight she couldn't make with everybody else here, that was all.

I looked at Lala and a blush filled my cheeks.  Immediately, my thoughts went to something Lala wasn't thinking about.  Diapers.  Pull-ups.  Commitment to my Daddy.  I remembered Mommy changing me yesterday.  The day before.  The day before that.  I bit my lip and shrugged my shoulders.  Over the past week, I'd really come to love wearing diapers.  For so many amazing reasons...

"Well, you can go get changed if you want. I've seen you in this already, so if there's something you want to wear more that's fine, I don't mind. I want you to be comfortable." And Lala wanted to see the extent of how bad this got: if this was how she was presenting to her highest maturity, things were obviously pretty bad…

"I... uh..." I couldn't look up at Lala.  I was coloring in one of my books and she was coloring in a different one.  I used whatever I thought was prettiest, and she coordinated her ideas together.  It was remarkable how regressed I'd become in so little time.  But once I'd accepted my role in Daddy's and Mommy's lives, the rest came so naturally.  But wearing a diaper around Lala?  Maybe not... "I'm okay…”

"Are you sure? You don't seem too sure, you seem like when you say you don't mind seeing an arthouse French flick with me, but secretly you really want to go and see the new comedy instead." Then, Lala tried something. "Would your Daddy," there was no WAY she was going to dignify that bitch, Ginger, "want you to tell the truth?"

...okay.  This was weird.  I mean, of course it was weird!  But it was... weirder.  I put down my crayon and looked over at Lala with a pout. "You dun gotta treat me like a kid, Lala.  I'm still me.  I just... I'm just playing a game with Da--" Hesitation.  Deep breath. "Remy and Ginger.  It's just a game..."

Well, that was reassuring at least. "Alright, alright, I'm just trying to understand, and not get left out, you know?" There was something else that was being hidden, clearly, and Lala was determined to get the source of it all.

"I mean, if you wanna color and stuff, that's okay.  And if you wanna juss watch grown up TV that's okay too - Daddy will put it on for us.  But you dun' gotta treat me like they do.  We're best friends." I smiled happily up at Lala.  I didn't need another parent.  I already had those spaces filled.

"Alright, alright. I just thought what you were wearing when I got here was a lot cuter, but you're right, I shouldn’t worry myself over stuff like that - I just thought you'd wanna look your best for your Daddy." Honestly, Lala's manipulative way of going about things worked just fine when talking to a child. Or a pretend one.

I gave her a sideways look.  Hm... "You sure?" "Yeah, absolutely!" I crossed my arms over my chest and looked my best friend up and down.  Honestly, I did like that dress... "Hm... alright then." I climbed up from my place at the table and went down the hall to my room.  No diaper, I told myself.  But a cute dress?  Sure, why not!

• Like 4

Well that didn't go quite like I expected. Lala struck me as the more brash, impulsive, grab-her-best-friend-and-run-for-it type rather than the Wait for the right opportunity to save her friend type. But hey, you're the authors! Or as @Sarah Penguin would say, The Authory-Babies. :)

Grammar Patrol 

This paragraph:

49 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Lala looked at me, as if asking me, and I nodded my head in agreement.  I wanted this now.  I didn't at first.  I thought it was stupid!  I thought this whole thing was disgusting and irrational.  But now... these feelings... I cuddled into Daddy's shoulder and sucked on my sippy cup.  But before Lala could say anything back, there was a knock on the door.

Was colored in Lala's pink Text when it should've been Frosty's blue.

Also

50 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Hm... "You sure?" "Yeah, absolutely!"

Was that 2nd sentence supposed to be Lala?

When i post my story i copy and past, then have to go back and edit the format, add color and everything before posting it, is there a way to do that without having to double my work? I don't know another way other then copy and paste.

Oh and i love this chapter

7 minutes ago, Aries said:

When i post my story i copy and past, then have to go back and edit the format, add color and everything before posting it, is there a way to do that without having to double my work? I don't know another way other then copy and paste.

I used Google Docs to write Angel Hunter and it let me copy & paste colored text just fine. The only problem was it wouldn't register bold or italic text and would just copy that as normal text.

6 minutes ago, Aries said:

I actually use Google Docs with an add-on called BBCode Export, which converts the document to BBCode.  Copy paste that into the forum and it will hold onto all rich text editing, be it bold, italics, or colors. ^_^ 

5 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I actually use Google Docs with an add-on called BBCode Export, which converts the document to BBCode.  Copy paste that into the forum and it will hold onto all rich text editing, be it bold, italics, or colors. ^_^ 

Thx, i will look into that

5 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

When I get a computer to write with I'll definitely have to try that. :)

Just a personal quirk, I would luv to see Lala somehow get brought under Ginger's thumb and end up being Frosty's baby sister. then the 2 of them could grow up - well, not really grow up -  together in the loving environs of a family with Remy and Ginger. :02_EmoticonsHDcom:

5 hours ago, 'Lil Wendi said:

Just a personal quirk, I would luv to see Lala somehow get brought under Ginger's thumb and end up being Frosty's baby sister. then the 2 of them could grow up - well, not really grow up -  together in the loving environs of a family with Remy and Ginger. :02_EmoticonsHDcom:

I THINK THIS WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY THE MOST ADORABLE! :o 

I want Lala and Frosty to get together and live happily ever after as little girls.  But I think Frosty would just get jealous of the attention Lala gets. XD She's such an only child!

19 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

But I think Frosty would just get jealous of the attention Lala gets. XD She's such an only child!

You are totally right, she would get jealous. Can't wait to see what happens.

63.)

"How're you doing, munchkin?" Ginger had followed her to her room, and closed the door gently behind her, doting and hovering like a worried mother. "Daddy told me that Lala was pretty mean to you earlier, are you doing okay now? Come give Mommy a hug, would that help?"

I was already picking out some clothes when Mommy came into my room.  Honestly, with all my new toys, clothes, stuffed animals, and the like, my room was a huge mess.  Remy had talked about moving the computer stuff into the bedroom and making a playroom for me, but it was a work in progress.  I hugged Ginger across the chest and smiled up at her. "Lala's being really nice.  I think she's just spooked 'cause all this is really new.  Dun' worry."

"Well, if you're sure. This is your chance to really be yourself, to establish with her everything you've learned about yourself recently. She's open to learning, right now, calm and pleasant." Ginger did what she'd come to do recently; she put her hand on Wendy's cheek, teased her lips with her thumb, and then surprised her with a kiss. The kind of kiss only they shared.

There was something in Ginger's kisses.  A magical power.  It made me all giggly and happy, like it was a special treat made just for me.  And when she'd change my diapers, I'd get an even more special treat.  Two days ago, I'd wet myself so much I leaked all over her office floor just so she would change me at work.

”You’re perfect, and you’re happy, and you’re our little girl.” Although she still made fresh recordings for Wendy to listen to at night, Ginger had also come to recently start using more directed guidance. A kiss would open up the right pathways and her words would be so much deeper for a few minutes following. It was quite effective for reinforcement. ”You’re proud to be a little girl, proud to be Mommy’s girl, Daddy’s girl, proud to be a diapered girl, a baby girl. And you’re wondering just now why you’re not in a diaper, little poppet.” Kisses didn’t make trances. Just a heightened sense of happiness and suggestibility.

I blinked up at Mommy and felt a blush come over my cheeks.  Diapers... I wanted one, I really did!  But Lala was here... I swallowed and looked down at my feet, shyly swaying side to side. "Dun wan' Lala to know," I muttered and went back to change into my dress. "Maybe later..."

”And whys that?” Where Remy would have been firm and pushed the issue, Ginger was exploratory. She was no less likely to get a result, only her methods led to less repetition of the same behaviors. It was a very effective asset for her to bring to the table.

"Cuz, it's embarrassin'..." "You wear them out to the store, and to work, and to restaurants." "But she's my best friend!  And... and I dun' wan' her to know, not yet... I wan' her to be my friend..." Because dressing like a little girl and playing a game didn't change anything between me and Lala.  But diapers?  Diapers meant she was different than me.  Older than me?  Better than me... and then we weren't best friends anymore.  She was just another grown up...

"You're worried she won't like you... because you're in diapers?" With the dress still clutched in her hands, Wendy didn't put up much of a fight when she was pulled back into the woman’s arms, when her lips were kissed again, when words were dripped into her ear. "If Lala were in an accident, and had to wear diapers because of it, you'd still be her friend. You'd still be the same as her, you wouldn't see her any different, just because something in her life changed, would you now, darling?"

Would I?  Of course not!  Would she?  No, she shouldn't... she shouldn't think any different.  Diapers were just another thing, like... like if I wanted to listen to a certain kind of music, or I wanted to watch a particular TV show.  So what if I liked diapers?  I looked up at Mommy with glossy eyes and nodded my head shyly. "Change me...?"

Problems to Ginger were just like a knot to be untied; it was always better to be patient and work through them, to work out the kinks and coils, to make sure things were accomplished right. Ginger smiled and nodded her head, motioning to the bed - a gesture which meant 'lay down in the proper position'. This little princess would be getting her cunny licked and kissed as a reward for her obedience, an endorphin release far beyond just the usually sexual, thanks to her conditioning. "We really ought to get you a proper changing table, huh poppet?"

My cheeks were pink and my eyes were glossy when I came out to meet my best friend twenty or so minutes later.  I was dressed in the same outfit as earlier - a jumper dress with snaps under the skirt.  The diaper was puffy and thick between my legs, crinkling with every step, and I was still shivering with indescribable feelings.  Gosh, I loved diapers...

• Like 3