LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

56.)

He pulled out a big rubber... thingy from under the sink.  It had a long hose on the end of it, but I didn't really understand.  I sat on the edge of the counter and kicked my feet, a little nervous about this whole punishment thing. "Um... am I going to get a spanking?  I mean... this is sort of... weird..."

"You are going to get a spanking, I promise." I put the red rubber bag under the faucet and checked for temperature, then started to fill it. It wouldn't be a big one; for some reason I'd been reading a lot of stories online and this seemed natural to me. I kind of knew what to do; one quart of warm water, a squirt of liquid soap, and I hung the bag up on the shower rail. With my hands free, I began to smear soap over the end of the thin white nozzle to make it easier for her. "Stand up, Frosty, lean over and hold the towel rack. Understand? The proper response is Yes Daddy."

"Yes Daddy," I said curiously, climbing down off the counter and moving to the towel rack.  I put my hands on it and looked at the wall.  This was really weird... was this how he wanted to spank me?  But what about that weird water bag?

I pulled down her pants, without ceremony, and I tugged her diaper down enough that I could see what I was doing, and once I could I threaded the enema hose into one of the leg holes and lined it up with her bottom. "Relax, baby, this is going to be uncomfortable at first, but you're dirty inside for not trusting Daddy so you need this." Gently, I pushed.

"What are you--" Then I felt the tip of the hose push against my ass and I spun around faster than a goddamn top.  The hose fell out of my diaper and I looked up at Remy with absolute outrage. "NO!  How dare you!  You are not putting anything in my ass, Remy!  We have been over this!" It was... night and day.  Like a conversation from two months ago, rather than this moment.

"This isn't pleasure. This isn't sex. This is punishment, and so help me God, little girl, if you don't get your ass turned around right now by the count of three, I'm going to double the water in that bag and then I'm going to make you write lines on the outside balcony where all the neighbors can see." Firm, unrelenting, zero to sixty as it were. I didn't care that her attitude changed, mine rose to the challenge. "One. Two..."

One moment of hesitation was all it took.  One single second.  I looked up at him and all the power left me.  I bit my lip and looked at the hose.  That... that was going in my bottom?  That meant all that water... I felt tears in my eyes and I shook my head. "Daddy, please... please, don't..." But I'd been bad, hadn't I?  Didn't I deserve this?

I didn't say a word, I just held my finger up and twirled it. I made a physical motion for her to turn around and the moment I knew I'd won, I made sure that hose was as deep in her little behind as it could get. I wondered if she'd cry. Oddly, I hoped she did. I hoped she whined, and I hoped she tap-danced a little, and I hope she whimpered and told me over and over how good she was going to be. God why did I feel that way? I hadn't even wanted to punish her, had I? I leaned up and released the flow of water.

I deserve it, I reminded myself.  The hose went so deep in me I thought it would hurt me, but it didn't.  It was horribly uncomfortable, all the way into my bottom, and I felt like I had to go to the bathroom really badly.  Then it stopped.  And the warm water started to flow.  At first, it was strange and warm, and then, it felt like a building pressure.  I whimpered and shifted from foot to foot.  My breathing got shallow.  I deserve it, I said again.

"There we go, Frosty, we're going to get rid of all that dirtiness inside of you, and keep my little angel as pure as your hair." The water was slow, and occasionally I'd squeeze the bag to help it along. It wasn't right to say that her shifting turned me on; I was hard as a rock, yes, but it was because of the power I had over her, not because I wanted to be sexual with her. God when had my life gotten so complicated.

"Daddy, please... it hurts..." My stomach felt full.  I felt a little queasy.  I shook my head and tried to stand up, but moving felt almost impossible.  I felt like I was full of lead, not water.  Tiny tears beaded in my eyes and dripped down my cheeks.  I felt so out of breath...

"That's why it's called a punishment, Wednesday, next time you'll trust me. Next time you'll take a selfie with Mommy’s head between your thighs with a little text that says 'wish u were here, daddy xoxox!' won't you?" She'd taken a lot of the bottle now, but not quite enough. It wasn't empty yet. If she thought the ordeal would be over once it was inside of her, she was dearly mistaken. I'd promised her a spanking, after all, and it would be a shame to see that diaper go to waste; so pure and white, ready to be defiled.

The room was spinning.  Quiet tears dripped down my cheeks.  I was bloated and feeling ill.  But Daddy finally pulled the hose from my bottom.  And suddenly, and very, very quickly, I had to use the bathroom.  I stumbled upright and motioned to the door. "Please... you gotta go..."

Instead, I stepped closer. I tugged her diaper up, tugged it into place sharply, and whispered in her ear. "You're going to hold that in there to soak, little Frosty, and you're not going to let it go until I say so. If you're a good girl, and make it, I'll let you go in the toilet like a princess. If you're not good, well..." I smacked her bottom once. "Into my den, little one, it's time for your spanking. Now."

No... no, no, no, no!  He was kidding!  This was some sick joke!  I shook my head over and over, shuffling from foot to foot.  My insides ached.  I needed to use the toilet!  I needed him to leave!  But he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me down the hall and into the den.  My body begged me to give up... "Daddy... please Daddy... I'll be good, so good, please... stop this..." More tears dripped down my cheeks.  I couldn't keep my breathing under control.

"The only thing I want to hear out of your lips from now until that dirtiness is out of you, is 'Thank you Daddy, I deserve this'." Firm voice, stern grab of her wrist. I felt high, almost, like when I was in college and would use study aides to help me stay up all night for days at a time; a pleasant buzzing in my head. I sat down on my arm chair, and I held out my hand. "Give me your hand, Frosty, I'm going to pull you over my lap and spank you."

Thank you Daddy, I deserve this.  I remembered Ginger, her head between my legs.  I remember thinking that she should stop.  That I should tell her to stop.  But I didn't.  I let her keep going, because I was enjoying myself.  I did a bad thing.  So I nodded my head and put out my wrist, and he pulled me over his lap so quickly - my stomach against his thigh - that I started to sob.  Cramps washed over me and the whole room spun upside down.  Oh god, oh god...

"Next time you tell Daddy," I smacked her bottom, barely enough to hurt through the diaper, but the impact pressed her against my knee. "Next time you send Daddy pictures.” Smack. "Next time you trust Daddy.” Smack. "Daddy knows best, and Daddy wants his little girl to be lewd with her Mommy." Smack. Smack. Smack.

Too much, too much, too much.  The cramps built.  The spankings shoved me into his lap.  I burned and ached all over.  And finally, as a cramp ravaged through my insides, his hand came down so hard on my padded ass that the liquid burst out of me and started to fill the seat of my diaper.  I bawled like a helpless child.

I can't say I'd ever have imagined this moment; my adult fiancée with her hair dyed like a child, laid over my lap in a diaper and calling me Daddy, voiding a quart of soapy water and the contents of her bowels while I spanked her. I knew to let her lay there, I knew to let the diaper wick away some of the moisture before I moved her, and I simply rubbed her back and spoke in warm tones. "Good girl, good girl," there was an embarrassing burst of bubbling gurgling from inside her diaper, and I smiled. "There's my little bubblebutt, you're all cleaned out of ickies now, aren't you? You trust Daddy now, don't you? Yeah you do."

Why didn't I listen?  Why did I argue?  He was okay with me and Ginger... he wanted us to do things together, and send him pictures.  I should have accepted that.  Why did I think I knew better?  If I'd just been a better little girl, none of this would have happened.  If I would have trusted my Daddy... I cried into his lap and apologized over and over.  It was the only thing I could do.  And when I was done, when I could speak without blubbering, and the smell of the diaper made the room stinky, I said what I should have said the whole time: "Thank you Daddy, I deserve this..."

• Like 4

It was intense, I almost feel sorry for Frosty, but I can't since I was mostly imagining me in her shoes lol. I guess she will be expected to use her diapers fully from now on. The spanking is going to be rough on her, specially if she doesn't get a diaper change first. 

Thanks for the kind words! :D  I probably won't get another chapter up today (I've been planning a D&D campaign with Pudding all weekend!) but I'm going to get one up tomorrow.

(Also that scene was such a guilty pleasure.. :blush: Writing it was wonderful)

4 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Also that scene was such a guilty pleasure.. :blush: Writing it was wonderful

I am sure it was, I'd have to say, at this point that is my favorite chapter.

57.)

For somebody who'd given his adult fiancée an enema, spanked her, made her soil herself, and then diapered her again for the evening sleep, the next day was pretty normal. Frosty woke up first; she woke me up with breakfast, she was bubbly and giggly, and she coyly asked me for a change after she saw I was done eating. We were doing really well, better than we had in a long time. "Do you have plans today, little Frosty?" I had work soon.

"Uh... yeah, I have work in a little bit." I had a lot to make up for.  Ginger's office hadn't been in the best condition recently and I was so far behind on my paperwork from a few weeks back.  But today I was determined to make my Mommy proud of me! "Change now, please?" I'd been in a soggy diaper most of the morning.  I could have changed myself, but I didn't want to be presumptuous and cause more trouble.  Plus, I liked when Remy changed me... it felt intimate.

Right. Work. Because she was an adult. Yeah, I knew that. "Absolutely, come on," I took her by the hand, led her into the bedroom and lifted her up under the arms for the short trip up onto the bed. "Pull-ups or padding today, princess? You're working, and might get distracted, thats the only reason I'm asking."

I pouted and crossed my arms, laying back on the bed. "Pull-ups!  I'm not a baby!" Says the girl in the wet diaper.  I shook my head, trying not to think about it.  Yesterday was a wake up call... arguing, fighting, thinking I knew better... that wasn't who I wanted to be.  I didn't want to be the girl bent over Daddy's lap in a messy diaper.  I wanted to be good.

"Alright, but if you have an accident you have to let Mommy know, alright? I'd like the three of us to go out for lunch today, so be good alright, and we'll go get pasta or something nice." I untaped her diaper, this one far less unpleasant than the one last night, and went about cleaning her up.

Daddy drove me to work.  Usually he left a lot earlier than I did, but his promotion had him starting promptly at nine.  I liked that.  More time together!  I sat in the passenger seat and flipped between radio stations.  We took the elevator together, but I got off a floor before him.    Ginger's office was at the end of the hall.

"Give Daddy a kiss," I leaned down and kissed her lips before the door opened. Though we were all alone and my calling myself Daddy didn't matter, I don't think I wouldn't have said anything different even if the elevator were full. "And remember to kiss Mommy good morning when you get there and let her know you're gonna be her good girl, alright?"

I waved goodbye as the doors closed and went down the hall to Ginger's office.  There was a man at the desk, talking to her about something.  She didn't seem very happy.  The man said something quietly, then left through the door I was entering.  I watched him walk down the hall before stepping into Ginger's office. "Did I come at a bad time?"

"Oh my lovely girl, no time is a good time when it comes to idiots, but no, you're fine. You look really pretty today, did you pick out that dress?" Ginger asked, knowing full well that even if she had, it would have only been at Remy's approval.

"Oh, no, Da--" I hesitated and looked around, embarrassed.  I'd almost called him Daddy at work!  Gosh... "R-Remy picked it out..." Wow, his name felt weird to say... I guess because I'd called him Daddy all weekend? "Um... I should get to work?" I made my way into the little side-room.

”There’s a lot to do, but I know you can do it.” Ginger had some new files for her to listen to, things to help her with her new lifestyle adjustment, things to reinforce and nurture the ideas of Mommy and Daddy. ”Theres headphones in there for you. How’d things go when you got home?”

"Oh, uh... fine." I certainly wouldn't tell her how things actually went.  But I guess I could tell her the decision Remy and I had come to.  Or rather, the decision he came to on his own. "He's okay if we... do things.  Like... what happened yesterday." "Oh, I hope that didn't make you uncomfortable!" "N-no, no... I... um... not uncomfortable..." I ducked out of the office and into my tiny closet room, booting up the computer.

Of course not uncomfortable, no no. That she could even focus on things when Ginger was in the room was impressive! "Make sure you put your headphones in, alright? I have a lot of testing to be done and Mommy needs to make up for lost time."

I put my head next to the keyboard and watched the numbers blink away.  And the next minute, Ginger was waking me up.  I looked up at her, then l down at the stack of papers.  I'd only gotten through three or four of them, and I still had a hundred to go!  Ugh... "Sorry," I muttered. "I fell asleep..."

”It’s alright, girls your age need naps.” She ruffled Wendy’s hair and smiled. ”I’ve got a clean pull-up for you, so get changed. Mommy and Daddy are going out for lunch and we’re taking our favorite princess.”

"Clean pull-up?" I looked up at her with confusion all over my face, but when I stood up from the chair, I realized what she meant.  I was wet.  I guess it was a good thing I wore these to work, huh?  I never knew when I'd fall asleep.  But how did she know I was in one?

”Here~” Ginger gave her the garment and leaned in close enough to feel the heat of Wendy’s blush. ”You are just so cute today, you know that? Good enough to eat, that’s what I say.” Which was an expression with a very different meaning now! Ginger kissed her quickly, on the nose, and turned to leave her be.

"I... um..." But she shut the door behind her, leaving me alone in the oversized closet.  I pouted and looked at the pull-up in my hands, decorated with little stars and butterflies.  It was a different brand to my usual, but maybe the same maker?  I couldn't believe I'd had an accident at work... but there was no use being upset about it now, was there?  When I came back out into the main office, I looked no different than before, but I was much more comfortable in the dry pull-up.

• Like 4

We had our first session.  It was just getting things started, but I think it went very well. ^_^ I am the DM, which is nice, because I'm a very controlling person.  @Pudding can attest to that!  Our next session is Saturday, I think?

Any idea of how many chapters this story will be total?  I was trying to get a comparison with Little Luzy but I guess it is gone from the site.

I still am curious about Ginger's real feelings toward Wendy.  I am assuming she is just a means to get to Remy. I know you said earlier that she supposedly likes Remy a whole lot.  The only hope I see is if Lala gets involved somehow to possibly save Wendy.

@ELLIE52 - The story is 75 chapters long, and I think Luzy is 135ish?  I also think Luzy's chapters were just a /little/ bit longer than these ones.  So Frosty should be about half the length total? ^_^ And don't worry - Lala makes a reappearance!

On another note, since the site messed up Luzy, you can get the full PDF or ePub from this link for free!

58.)

"Come on," Ginger held her hand, like that was the most normal thing in the world, and led her out of the office. Measuring her resistance to things like this would be helpful in measuring the effectiveness of the files, how well she was taking to them - whether she thought hand holding was queer, or childish, the idea was her to resonate both feelings with Ginger anyway.

I hardly noticed her holding my hand, like it happened all the time.  She took me over to the elevator and we went down instead of up.  I looked up at Ginger with confusion. "We're not getting Remy?" "We're meeting him there." "Oh... where are we going, anyway?" I didn't make a suggestion - I just asked.  Mommy would have an answer.

"We're going to Olive Garden - Mommy wanted Italian, but Daddy said that you really only liked pasta from Olive Garden so we're going there just for you, poppet." It was the kind of answer given only to children, something to aggrandize and make them feel important.

I gave her a weird look as we walked through the lobby of the office building.  No one turned to stare at us, but it felt like her voice carried... was that just my imagination?  Either way... "Could you... not say that stuff out here?  Someone might hear..."

"Well, how about over lunch you think about why that would matter even if they did, and after lunch we'll talk about it." The Olive Garden wasn't far, just two blocks away, so the two of them walked, hand in hand like it wasn't any sort of big deal.

The Olive Garden downtown would be so crowded around lunchtime, but my mind was elsewhere.  Think about why that would matter?  Because they'd think it was some weird pervert thing!  Was it a weird pervert thing?  Calling Remy Daddy?  Maybe it started that way, but it definitely wasn't anymore.  I shied more and more into myself as I thought about it, and before I knew it, we were at the restaurant.

"Hey there's my two favorite girls!" I was in a great mood. My promotion meant less work and more money. "Hey kiddo, how was work?" "Do you want a coloring sheet?" Ginger prompted, with an honest and earnest tone not at all mocking.

"N-no, I'm alright," I muttered, sinking into my chair.  The Mommy and Daddy stuff was starting to normalize, but this was different.  This was in public!  It was out where people could see us, and the restaurant was so crowded.  We sat in a corner booth, but it did nothing to alleviate my anxiety.  Worse yet, Ginger and Remy were nearly the same height and I was a lot shorter.  I pouted.

"Alright, poppet, well if you change your mind." When the waitress came, I ordered drinks for me and for Frosty. "Make sure you save room for ice cream, alright? I think maybe if you get the kids’ sized one, then you can eat as many breadsticks as you like? How's that sound?"

"...yeah, I guess that makes sense." Usually at Olive Garden, I couldn't even finish my meal!  So Remy’s suggestion was pretty solid.  The waitress came back with our drinks and a pile of breadsticks, then took our orders. "Um, can I get the chicken alfredo in a kids’ size?  And no salad please."

There was a lot about us that felt like a family, not least the fact that Frosty ordered a kids’ meal and was kicking her feet under the table. For some reason, I liked that, like the idea had always been there in my head, like I always thought of us that way. We were good together, the three of us.

Okay, so even with the kids’ meal, that was way too much food.  But I did eat like ten bread sticks!  By the end of it, I was too full for ice cream, which was the saddest thing about the entire day.  Remy and Ginger talked about work a lot and I kept wishing I still had a cell phone.  At least I could play games on it.  But I couldn't afford a new one and I broke the other one...

"Did you have enough to eat? We have some time left before we get back so we were thinking about going to the park." And this time of day, in the middle of the day, downtown? There wouldn't even be that many kids there, either; it would be a perfect venue for Ginger to start encouraging some behaviors.

"You sure we don't have to get back?  I didn't get a lot of paperwork done..." Remy looked at Ginger curiously and Ginger told the truth: "She had a little nap." I forced a shy smile and looked down at my empty plate. "I get sleepy in that side-office." More often than not, I'd take naps in there.  It must be because there weren't any windows.

"You did more than I thought you'd get through, poppet, so don't worry about it." Ginger looked up at the waiter. “We're ready for our bill now, thank you." Remy excused himself from the table to go wash his hands after eating, leaving the two girls alone.

"I told you I'd have this paperwork done last week, and I'm still working on it." The paperwork was actually from the week before.  It shouldn't take me three weeks to enter some data on the computer!  She was essentially paying me for sleeping, and I felt really guilty...

"You're also testing those audio files for me, too, though, remember? And testing gets paid a bunch more than data entry, so honestly I should be paying you more. Actually, maybe I should raise your allowance." Allowance in terms of business stipend, wage, not a child’s allowance, of course not.

"No, no... I'm not pulling my weight as it is." I didn't even know if I was on the company payroll or if she was paying me personally.  Oh, that thought hurt... "When we get back, I'm going to finish up all that paperwork before I leave today!  I'm serious!  Even if I have to stay late."

"I trust you'll do your best, you're going to make me proud." Ginger paid, she paid for the entire lunch, and she held the girl’s hand again on the way to the entrance to meet up again with Remy. Just before they got there, though, she smiled and suggested. "Maybe you could hold someone else’s hand with your other hand?" See? She didn't even say Daddy.

We were holding hands?  Oh, I guess we were.  Remy came out of the bathroom and I took his hand with my other.  We must have looked so goddamn stupid.  Three adults holding hands as we walked down the sidewalk together?  But I felt... sort of safe between them.  Like I didn't want to let go.

• Like 1

Whether this is real or fake, it certainly seems real.  Hypnosis is working on Wendy.  I'm not going back to find the spots, but I seem to remember 2 spots where either Ginger was not happy or someone at work was not happy with Ginger.  Will this play any factor is yet to be seen.

59.)

"I was thinking, you've been really good recently," I started, "and I've been talking to Ginger about it, and we both think maybe after this season finishes up at work, we could go on a vacation, just the three of us?" "I remember you mentioning you'd never gone on a proper vacation, and I have a beach house I have access to in England we could use, you literally walk down off the porch and into the sand, with nobody else around for miles."

England?  I looked up at Remy in bewilderment.  No way.  Really? "Yeah, I wanna go!  Please?" "Uh huh, absolutely Frosty." "I'll arrange for it around the holidays," Ginger said with a smile.  Okay, so it was pretty cool having a friend with money.  Wait, how much money did Ginger actually have?  Didn't she work less than Remy?

Some time together, out in the countryside, by the beach? It was going to be the perfect culmination of them as a family, of Wendy as a little girl, and it would cement their new dynamic beyond reproach. "Are you having Lala over for dinner tonight?" I asked, remembering the notion vaguely. "Oh, were you having your friend over? I was thinking we might have had a girls night in, but that's okay. Are you excited to show her your new hair?"

Oh right, Lala... I should have called her yesterday or something and told her I couldn't make it to lunch.  But I was a little busy dealing with a messy diaper. "I think she's busy on Mondays... but maybe this weekend?" We never had time to hang out in the fall.  But after Christmas her work would settle down and maybe we could hit a few clubs together, or she could help with my wedding planning!

"Then tonight can be just us? We'll stay at work together as long as you like, and then we'll spend the night together, alright?" We'd gotten to the park, and there were some joggers in the distance, people walking their dogs, but the fairly impressive little playscape in the middle - a twisted knot of red and blue and yellow steel tubes in forts and shapes - was empty. "Hey Frosty, go on and play."

I blinked. "Huh?" Remy nodded at the playscape and a blush warmed my cheeks. "I'm not playing on that.  I'm twenty years old." Though the sun was bright, the wind had a less than subtle November chill.  A few weeks until Thanksgiving, then a month until Christmas.  But Remy and I both didn't have much family in the area - we usually spent the holidays alone together.

"Oh I'm sorry, Frosty, I didn't know that suddenly when you turned twenty you weren't allowed to have fun anymore." "Daddy is right, you know, and maybe playing a little bit will keep you from dozing off when we get back to work?" Both well reasoned and logical points.

I opened my mouth to say something, but I couldn't think of anything to say back.  I didn't like using the D word out in public, but no one was really around anyway.  I looked back at the playscape and bit my lip.  It did look sort of cool, and I bet I could climb to the top... "Maybe a minute..."

"Go on, Mommy and I need to discuss some work stuff anyway, you'd just be bored by it. We'll sit down here and watch, and you let Daddy know if you reach the top, alright?" The fact she was in a dress and a pull-up underneath were both things never even mentioned.

I'd been to this park a few times, back when I used to jog.  That was ages ago, when Remy and I had first started dating.  I'd grown pretty lazy over the years, but I hadn't lost my figure much.  But this was my first time climbing the jungle gym.  I put one hand on the weird rubber tubes and pulled myself up off the ground.  Step, hand, step, hand.  Higher and higher.  Jeeze, this thing was bigger than I thought...

"She's really cute, isn't she?" "She is, you're really lucky." "Well, I think we're both pretty lucky - I heard you and her shared some physicality?" "That's right, the poor girl needed it." "Well, thanks. I don't know, I'm just not that interested in sex anymore, you know?" "It's normal not to be, especially with so much stress. Besides, the idea of like... having to be everything to her is just dumb - we're social creatures, Jeremy. There's nothing to say that she can't get some things from you, some from me." And I guess I could get some from Ginger, too, by that logic. I watched my fiancée, my little girl, climbing a children’s playscape. I felt Ginger’s hand in mine between us, hidden from view. This felt good.

"Hey!  Look!" I waved from the top of the playscape and Mommy and Daddy both waved back from the bench below.  Sure, I was sort of cold without leggings, but the coat helped cover my arms.  I looked below me, down at the ground, so far away, and sighed.  Now for the hard part...

• Like 2

Remy needs to play on the slide......   watching him descend.

I had thought in the background of my mind that moving would be a solution for Ginger and company.  That Ginger could keep all this secret from everyone and get whatever it is she is after.

2 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Remy needs to play on the slide......   watching him descend.

I had thought in the background of my mind that moving would be a solution for Ginger and company.  That Ginger could keep all this secret from everyone and get whatever it is she is after.

XD Yeah that's probably a good idea!  It's a shame she didn't think of it sooner.

This chapter finished up the second-to-last story arc. ^_^ Time to bring Lala back!

~Sophie

12 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Time to bring Lala back!

I was wondering when she'd be back. Honestly, she's probably Wendy & Remy's only hope at this point. Lord knows neither of them are trying to save themselves!

10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I was wondering when she'd be back. Honestly, she's probably Wendy & Remy's only hope at this point. Lord knows neither of them are trying to save themselves!

It would be Frosty's luck that Lala wpuld either have a diaper fetish and be conflicted with saving her friend or somehow Ginger got to her and they are either teamed together or Lala is also under Gingers spell.

This story is kind of a roller coaster. There were moments that were cute and some scenes that were like a psychological thriller. I liked that she gets to feel loved and protected. I hated that she was manipulated and basically abused in the process. In fact I found myself kinda wining to my cat sparatically through out the story at how ludicris each and ever altercation ended. The fact that she submitted so easily kinda pissed me off. However that doesn't make this story bad. If anything it just made me more attached to it. I had to take breaks because it was evoking to high of an emotion response from me. So you could say that it made this story very interesting. You've done a great job on this. 

Thankies for posting