LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

There! I liked the chapter. :)

also I know Pudding doesn't normally talk much anyway, but it seems like it's been quite a while since we've heard anything from her! Is everything alright?

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

also I know Pudding doesn't normally talk much anyway, but it seems like it's been quite a while since we've heard anything from her! Is everything alright?

She likes to lurk on our story posts. ^_^ But the past few days in particular, she's been quite ill.  It's very sad, because she can't focus and we can't write! :crybaby:

Gonna get another chapter up in a second.

54.)

The next morning, I was wet.  Ginger was still asleep, beneath me, and I knew without moving that my diaper was wet.  I always had to pee in the morning, but today I didn't.  I thought about getting up, about getting dressed, and going home.  But I didn't.  I waited.  Why was I waiting?

How long did Wendy wait? How long before she moved around enough to wake up Ginger? After all, Ginger had been awake for some time already, eyes quiet, thoughts focused. Awake and appearing asleep, even as Wendy made only the tiniest movements, for fear of waking her Mommy up. Fear of her knowing she was wet? Or fear of having to change so soon? It made Ginger wonder. For now, she stayed the same as ever; at peace and thoughtful. That diaper against her thigh tho... that was sodden through.

She stirred.  Just a little.  That's when I sat up.  I rolled onto my back and put my hand between my legs, just to be sure.  Wet.  Cold.  Soggy.  Clammy.  Not a nice diaper, I thought to myself.  I'd have to change soon.  But... "Um... morning, Mommy..."

"Good morning, poppet." One entire wall of Ginger’s bedroom was a mirror; when Wendy sat up, it would be hard to avoid seeing herself: disentangling from bed with another woman, her almost white hair with traces of pinkish red, in the pretty t-shirt riding up her tummy and the cute diaper she'd soaked in her sleep. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah... um... just have to change, you know..." She knew I was a bedwetter.  It wasn't new information, right?  It wasn't hard to be honest with Ginger.  I looked at my hair in the mirror, feeling a little silly, and settling back into the bed for a minute.  What was I supposed to say?  How was I supposed to bring it up?

"Scoot over to the closet and get a clean nappy, Mommy will change you." From night time diaper into another of the same; that was the offer on the table. On the one hand, she could argue it, and maybe lose out the no-doubt enticing notion of giving Ginger what she wanted - the right to change Wendy. Or she could just accept it, even if it meant some more time today in thick but cute padding.

"R-right.  I just..." Ugh! "You know... last night, you said..." This was so stupid... this was so wrong! "It's just, you said when I'm wet... that you'd..." That she'd kiss me.  I swallowed hard and looked at the bedsheets, blushing furiously.  I couldn't say it.  So I tapped my lips.  She did say she would!  I wasn't making it up!

Oh she was so stinking cute! How difficult it was to resist, and so Ginger didn't. She sat up, she smiled, and she leaned in and kissed Wendy’s lips. Then she tossed her down onto her back and held her hands and didn't break the kiss throughout.

One kiss.  One amazing kiss.  I wasn't sure what it was about Ginger, what was so... magnetic.  But the way she put her lips to mine, the way she held me down, sternly and softly at the same time... the way she was in control... I melted into her bed.  She broke the kiss and I leaned up and pushed mine against hers.  I knew it was wrong.  I did!  I just... couldn't help myself...

It was okay for little girls to kiss their Mommy. It was okay because Daddy liked it. And no girls were littler than bedwetters, so Wendy's behavior was completely okay.  Or rather, that’s what Ginger had taught her quietly through those audio files. "Tell Mommy that her little bedwetter needs a change, and go get a fresh nappy, and I'll give you a kiss somewhere else~"

I was confused.  I didn't really understand the euphemism, but a kiss was a kiss in my book.  And I knew I shouldn't.  I should have shaken my head and left then and there.  But I didn't.  I looked up at her and mumbled through uneven breath: "Mommy's little bedwetter needs a change..." She climbed off me and I shuffled up off the bed, making my way to her closet.  This time, I picked the white diaper.  No baby print.  Simple, standard.  Less humiliating...

It was a concession Ginger would allow, because a surrender was a surrender either way. She took the diaper, she laid her subject down, and she untaped her night time accident . And with the wipes, she cleaned her... but not just one or two or the required number of swishes, no no. Ginger spent a lot of time with the wipes, cleaning... wiping... touching, caressing, exploring little minute details of Wendys anatomy in the guise of cleaning her.

One wipe was embarrassing.  Two was... curious.  Three was interesting.  And four was warm, despite the chill of the wipe itself.  She tossed the fourth wipe into the soaked diaper and I realized I'd been lying with my legs spread wide open on Ginger's bed for a good ten minutes, and my breathing was shallow...

Like laying out a table, Ginger was methodical. She spread the tablecloth; the fresh diaper, underneath the girl. She set her in place, elegant and tender with her motions. And as promised, she kissed her elsewhere. Not for long, not very much, but enough to know what was happening. Enough for the little girl to know that Mommy was kissing her cunny. And just like it started, it stopped, and she continued the ritual with powder and lotion. Like it was just another step.

My eyes were glossy, my chest ached, my body quivered... and then there was nothing else.  I kicked my feet and whimpered, scrambling with my fingers for her to come back.  For her to keep going!  No one had done that before.  Remy had never done that before!  And the way she did it... I'd never felt anything like it...

Like the little clappy thing on a movie set, the tapes snapped tight into place and ended the event. She was diapered again, safe and secure, wet in a very different way, and her cheeks flushed like an addict in need of a fix. "Let's go have some morning tea, shall we?"

We didn't talk about it.  We didn't say a goddamn word.  I was... I was mortified.  I... I'd kissed her.  Ginger.  And she put her mouth... and she and I almost... Conversation was dull.  Nothing else happened.  And when I checked the time, I realized: "Oh, I usually meet Lala... I'm... I should go..." "You'll go right home," Ginger said, and I nodded my head.  I'd go right home.  Lala and I could reschedule...

"It's not good manners to make Daddy worry, is it?" Not a shameful tone, but definitely a stern one; a reminder that she'd come here because of a fight and although that was okay, she was the light of her Daddy’s life and she needed to do her job as his little girl. She kept the nappy on, because Ginger hadn't told her she could change it, though she pulled a pair of borrowed pants on over it.  Before she left, Ginger gestured, simply: one tap on her lips with her finger.

I kissed Ginger goodbye.  Once.  Fast.  Easy.  And I left.  I should have gone to see Lala, honestly.  I didn't want to go home.  I didn't know what to do!  My mind was racing, and I needed my best friend.  But I would call her later.  Something came up.  See you next week.  And as I promised Mommy, I went home.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

She likes to lurk on our story posts. ^_^ But the past few days in particular, she's been quite ill.  It's very sad, because she can't focus and we can't write! :crybaby:

You think THAT'S why it's sad? You think any of us give a damn about some story when compared to the life & health of another human being???

@Sophie ♥ Go get Pudding real quick. I need to tell her something.

@Pudding You need to focus on resting and recovering. Don't worry about Frosty. It'll still be here in a week or 2 when you're back on your feet. We care FAR more about you then about any story.

9 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

*huff* But /I/ wanna write!!!!!!! :blush:

*Looks at you sternly* Sophie, are you keeping Pudding from resting like she should so that the 2 of you can write? 

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

*Looks at you sternly* Sophie, are you keeping Pudding from resting like she should so that the 2 of you can write? 

*stops poking her face* .......no. O_O

Girls, the last chapters are very good. It's hard to think about the story when we know at least one if not both of you is ill.  Pudding, if you have not seen a doctor, please get there.  Sophie, get someone to help if needed.

Puddin says she has the flu.  She's been on bedrest for a few days so hopefully it takes care of itself.  I dunno if she went to the doctor or not though - I've been working the past few days.  But I'll take care of her when I get home! :D

OK, thanks Sophie.  The Flu has NOT BEEN KIND this year to people of all ages.  Make sure she has adequate care, rest, fluids, doctor if necessary.

55.)

It was Sunday afternoon.  Remy was in his study, but when I closed the door behind me, he peeked his head out.  When I left here last night, I was angry because I thought Remy was cheating on me.  And now, I was back half a day later, having cheated on him.  I felt awful, and without warning, I started to cry.

My response was automatic, really; I was up like a spring and I had her wrapped in my arms, like her crying was as serious as an air raid siren or a storm shelter warning at work. Like nothing else mattered. I held her close, squeezed her, and spoke soothingly. "It's alright, Daddy's here. I like your hair, my little frosty, it's very cute, like snow." Well. "Frosty snow with a dash of strawberry.

I clung to Remy as tightly as I could and cried into his shoulder.  I didn't know what else to do.  I wanted him to make it all better.  He picked me up on his hip - immediately taking notice of the thick padding on my bottom - and walked me into our bedroom.  I felt so guilty.  I felt so awful...

It was reassuring, in a way, for her to come home in a diaper like that - it meant if nothing else that she'd talked through some things with Ginger.  It meant that she'd been in public dressed that way, which made me all sorts of proud. But her feelings right now, and making her better, that came first. I sat down, I pulled her onto my knee so she was facing me, and I bounced her slowly, using one hand to hold her and one to brush her newly colored hair out of her eyes. "Tell Daddy what happened, Frosty?"

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry..." I pushed my face into his neck and kept crying. "I... I should have trusted you.  And... and then I went and..." I had to stop talking.  I had to stop until I could speak properly, until I wasn't sobbing like a child.  Until the tears were just accessories to my outfit.  I rubbed the snot from my nose with the back of my hand and curled up in Daddy's arms. "Ginger... we... kissed... and... and stuff..."

"Oh is that all it is?" I almost laughed, but knew it wasn't appropriate. She looked up at me, confused, not betrayed, not hurt, just... confused. And I kissed her forehead. "She's your Mommy. There's gonna be stuff you can do with her that you can't do with me, and vice versa. But there'll be some crossover as well. You love her, love her enough for her to be your Mommy, right? Kissing is just an expression of love."

...was he not taking this seriously?  Did he think I just meant a peck on the cheek or something?  I was almost angry!  Actually, I was angry!  He should be upset with me!  He should hate me!  He should storm out and go fuck somebody like I did!  Tears dripped down my cheeks and I stood up on my feet, balling my hands at my sides. "No!  It wasn't like that!  It was sexual!  It was... r-really sexual..." I thought about her face between my legs. "I... I didn't stop her.  And... and I really enjoyed it... and it's not okay..."

"Okay." Okay, not like 'this is bad, okay'. More like 'why do you think this is bad', okay. I sighed, realizing I'd have to explain, and I squeezed her tight. "You're my Frosty. You're my little girl, you're my favorite thing, and everything that's right in this world. And I love you. Sometimes... it's easy to think of you as my property; I'm your Daddy. But that's not love, love is trust, love is faith, and security, and..." And. Different approach. "Why are you upset, what do you think you did wrong?"

...okay, clearly Remy had gone insane.  Maybe he didn't understand.  Was I not being descriptive enough?  I didn't WANT to be descriptive!  I didn't want to tell him the truth!  But he wasn't getting it! "Because.  I am engaged.  To you.  And I had a woman's face licking my princess parts the other night!" Princess parts.  His words.  He didn't like when I said pussy.

"Is that bad?" She looked like she might explode from the force of her nodding, whereas I was quietly bemused by her choice of words. "Why?" Frosty looked lost. "Why is it bad? Like, was this woman just a stranger, just someone who means nothing to you? Or was the woman someone important. Someone you trust, maybe?"

"I... it... it doesn't matter?" I couldn't put it in perspective.  I couldn't... I couldn't be more clear here!  Was he high?! "It's not okay, Remy!  It doesn't matter if it's Ginger or Lala or a stranger!  If you had sex with Ginger I would NOT be okay with it!  I don't care if you are friends or she's important to you, or--" I was so angry.  I was so angry that he wasn't angry!  He was supposed to be yelling at me!  Why did I have to do the yelling and the crying?!

"Frosty. Listen." I put my hand on her cheek, I stopped bouncing her, and I told her a truth, an evident truth from a long time ago, a truth most men probably knew. "That is really hot. And you came home and you told me about it, and I bet you didn't want to, right? I bet you were scared, but you told me straight away, even though it was hard. I'm so proud of you."

...I was dreaming.  Or I was on some stupid TV show or something.  What wasn't he understanding?  Was I missing something?  Was it a joke?  I couldn't even tell anymore... "Stop... stop being proud.  Stop it.  Stop acting like it's okay!  STOP!" I shoved him away from me and walked to the closet door, then back to him, holding my hair.  I was so angry...

“I felt like I couldn't keep you happy, not 100% of the time. I'm a good fiancé, I'm an okay Daddy I think, but my priorities are weird because of work stress and all the change, and I thought for sure things might backslide to how tough they used to be. But you..." Wow, I choked up. "You found a way to make it okay, you knew you had a Mommy now and you went to her, and you talked it out, and you got her help. And that's just... wow." I probably sounded delusional, but I was so relieved!

"REMY!  STOP!  Stop with the Daddy and Mommy stuff!  And stop with... with all this!  Talk to me like your fiancée for once!  Talk to me like your future-wife!  I let another woman pleasure me this morning, Remy!  Be.  Angry.  At.  Me!" This was wrong.  It was so wrong.  Our relationship had changed so much, but... but this... this wasn't even a relationship anymore.  Were we even still dating?!

"What do you want me to say? Do you want me to be angry? Because I'm not. But I am getting angry that you're not trusting me here, Wednesday, that when I tell you it's okay you keep looking for reasons why it's not." I stood up, my voice got stern and I pointed to my feet. "Get your ass over here right now, young lady, and apologize to me for not trusting me, or so help me you'll get the spanking of a lifetime."

Sixty to zero in two seconds, I swear to God.  His tone changed, and all my feelings fell out of my feet.  I looked up at him, with wet eyes, and unballed my hands at my sides.  I just... I didn't understand.  But I took two steps closer to him and looked down at my shoes. "I... I'm sorry, Daddy.  For not trusting you.  Please... help me understand..."

I cupped her chin, and I did it tersely, and I looked her in the eye. "What if Daddy had said for you to go do it? What if Daddy said for you to have Mommy kiss your princess parts? What if Daddy wants you to kiss Mommy's? Do you argue, little girl, or do you understand that Daddy knows best and nothing else matters?"

Daddy knows best.  The words rang hard and true.  I bit my lip and looked away from him. "But Daddy, I..." If he said it was best?  Would I do it?  What if he said jumping off a bridge was best?  He'd never say that, though.  What if he said... what if he said sleeping with other women was best?  I shook my head and tears filled my eyes. "I dun wanna lose you..."

"Trust never drives people apart, Frosty. Trust brings them together. We didn't have trust before, not like we do now, not before I was Daddy and you were Baby. But we do now, don't we?" I reached behind her, I squeezed her thickly padded behind. Gosh she was cute. "Are you being distrustful of me, little girl?"

"No, Daddy..." I bit my lip and looked down at my feet.  Ugh, I still felt guilty... "I did it without permission, though.  I mean, I didn't do it, but I let it happen.  And... and you're not allowed to sleep with anybody!  You got it?!  And..."

"If I wanted to sleep with anybody, why would I settle for second best? I already have the most beautiful little girl the world has ever seen.  If I wanted to sleep with somebody, it would be you or nobody, you ditzy little space cadet." I ruffled her snow-white hair and rolled my eyes. To be honest, I didn't see much appeal in being sexual at all; but ideas of sitting in the same room and touching myself while Ginger and Wednesday went at it were pretty hard to ignore, too.

"...I should be punished..." I'd never asked for a punishment before.  Honestly, I'd only been punished two or three times, with a series of hard spankings.  But this... this was bad.  Even if Daddy was okay with it, I'd done a bad thing.  Even if he forgave me, I didn't forgive myself.  I needed something bad to happen to me...

"I'm going to punish you for not asking first.  You're right, you should have asked me. What you did wasn't wrong, but telling me first was.” And I did oddly feel like punishing her too. Mm. "Once your punishment is over, though, you're forbidden from feeling bad about what you did, and you're forbidden from using this experience as an excuse to be less affectionate with your Mommy. Understand?"

"So you... want me to... do things with Ginger?" "Mommy," he corrected me.  I blushed a little and nodded my head.  Honestly, this was so weird.  But... well, if Remy was honest about not cheating on me, and he wasn't interested in having sex right now, maybe Ginger... I bit my lip, remembering her tongue between my legs.  Jeeze...

"Your distrust in me is dirty, Frosty. I told you it was okay, and you argued with me. You didn't trust me. So I'm going to clean that dirtiness out of you, and leave you clean in body and in conscience." I picked her up, I carried her, I took her to the bathroom and I sat her on the counter top, thick diaper and all. I was glad it was thick - with what was about to happen to her, she was going to need it. Now where was that enema bag Ginger had left here…

• Like 5

I just wonder how Frosty is going to feel after making a mess in her diaper for the first time. I think Ginger just gets off on the control, shes probably at her house right now pleasuring herself after seeing Frosty in her wet diaper and how it was all because she made it happen.

27 minutes ago, Aries said:

I think Ginger just gets off on the control, shes probably at her house right now pleasuring herself after seeing Frosty in her wet diaper and how it was all because she made it happen.

She definitely seems the type! :o 

4 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

She definitely seems the type! :o 

Yes she does, i love you guys are able capture each characters personality and yet keep us readers guessing at the same time, i love this story.

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

Yes she does, i love you guys are able capture each characters personality and yet keep us readers guessing at the same time, i love this story.

:blush: Awww thank you so much!  We love keeping elements of mystery and suspense in our writing, because that keeps the readers engaged.  It's not just about reading but about guessing and figuring things out too, and that's so much more fun.

I'm glad you're enjoying the story!  I'll get another chapter up in a few days. ^_^ 

Wow, I didn’t expect that to happen. I am pretty sure that Ginger was only trying to play on Wendy’s need for sexual release and believes that by doing things to her it will make Wendy more accepting of her. I actually think though that it should have an opposite effect. How many mommies do something like kiss their princess parts?  I can’t imagine anyone buying that a mommy should be doing that. Still loving the story and might just peek a little bit from patron.