LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Annie still followed me around like a lost puppy, she just wanted to know that I loved her in a non sexual way.

At times the girl she had been rose to the surface.

She would get sexual around me.

I had to remind he that she didn't have to do that, I reminded her that she was a teenager and I wasn't!

I always made sure I gave her a fatherly hug after these rebukes.

We were just getting comfortable with Annie being in our home when Mr. English showed up with a woman that we didn't know.

"This is Dr. Fredricks she is a psychologist.

Annie we have some bad news.

Your father was killed in jail somehow the other inmates found out about your dad and you.

They dispensed their own justice he was beaten to death before the Security Officers could stop it.

Even if they could of he would of never been the same his brain was injured."

"No!" Said Annie.

She came to me and cried in my shoulder. 

"We also have good news, said Mr. English, we found your mother in Ogden, Utah.

It was difficult she has remarried, new name and all.

She wants you to come live with her."

"I don't want to go, I want to stay here with my new mom and dad!

I know they love me and not like my old dad loved me!

I dont remember her even.

I was only 5 when she left.

She didn't love me enough to take me with her then!

Why should I go with her now?"

Mr. English smiled.

"We have talked with your mom she was just verily able to get away from your dad, he wanted to kill her, she said her biggest regret in life was leaving you and your brother with that monster.

She has feared for your lives every day.

When we contacted her she thought you guys had been killed by your dad.

She was so happy that you were still alive, you and Mark are both going to live with her."

"Me and Mark?"

"That's right you and Mark, your mom is looking forward to your coming!" Mr. English said.

"What's her new husband like, I don't want to do those things I used to gave to do to my dad.

I trust this dad, he won't hurt me!"

"I can't promise you anything but they have a daughter a little younger than you and Mark.

She said if she ever caught her husband doing what your dad did to you she would send him packing after, uhm... she did some surgery on him."

"She would cut his penis off?" Annie asked.

"Yeah that's what she said," Mr. English blushed.

"Dr. Fredricks will talk to you about how you feel about your dad dying help you process your feelings!"

Annie went and talked to Dr. Fredricks.

They talked for an hour almost.

She came back looking perplexed!

"Are you sure that's the same Annie that I talked to 4 months ago.

That girl was foul mouthed and just couldn't see where her dad had done anything wrong.

This girl is nothing like that girl she is polite, she understands her dad was no where near perfect now.

She likes you Mr. Jenson, she doesn't see you like her father, in a sexual way she loves you because you aren't like him.

I've rarely seen a turn around like this in just a few short months. This usually takes a couple of years.

Sometimes several!"

"Annie realized something all of her friends at school weren't treated like she was, she was coming to that realization when she got here.

She still had relapses but I flatly told her no!

But then I would hug her like a real father should after a rebuke.

My dad was a master at that every time we would get in trouble dad would tell us how much he loved us after we were spanked or grounded.

He made sure we knew he wasn't the enemy!

Unlike many kids of my generation I never hated my father.

Even after a punishment."

"Whatever it was it worked with Annie." Said Dr. Fredricks.

Annie was told that her mom would be here in 4 days to pick her up. For me 4 days didn't seem long enough to say goodbye!

• Sad 1

This was a new twist. A child actually going to one of her parents and not being adopted. Seriously I don’t mind the adoptions. It’s good to see a child being properly taken care of. It doesn’t matter if that is with a birth parent or an adoptive parent. 

• 2 weeks later...

4 days later Mr. English brought a lady with him looking at the lady I could tell she was Annie's mother.

Annie looked a lot like this lady.

I also realized that I knew this woman.

She had been the daughter of one of our neighbors when Brenda and I were first married.

It took me a moment but I remembered her name.

"Hello Cassie!" She looked at me a moment. Recognitition registered on her face, "Mr. Jenson?"

"That is right. I am Mr. Jenson!"

"Where is Mrs. Jenson?" She asked?

"She died a few years back, Cancer."

"I am really sorry to hear that, how are your kids?"

"All good!"

"This isn't Mellisa is it?" Asking about Candy.

"No after Brenda died her college roommate returned into Melissa's life, we hit it off and were been married for a couple of years now.

Candy, this is Cassie Marshall, well used to be Cassie Marshall.

Her parents used to live next door to Brenda and I.

I guess I should of figured it out Annie looks an awful lot like you did at that age!"

"The last time I saw you was when I married Annie's father, that didn't turn out like I thought it would!

Soon as we said the I do's he did.

He got physically abusive! Mark was because I didn't feel like having sex with him so he raped me.

The last time he beat me so hard I almost died.

I was in the hospital.

They were about ready to release me and I ran before they could I hitchhiked north I ended up at Bryce Canyon and worked the summer there, I met a guy there and he was so much different than Kirk my ex.

I married him we have one daughter.

His name is Barney, he is just as loveable as the purple dinosaur with the same name.

I'm  really happy.

When I was contacted by CPS I actually thought it was because Kirk beat the kids to death, him having sex with Annie didn't shock me as much as you might think.

I knew he was capable! I'm glad I got my kids back"

"I am too for Annie's sake!" I said.

Annie, Cassie, and Mr. English left. A chapter in our life was over, or so we thought!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Mr. English stayed after everybody had left he smiled at us, "You guys did miricles with Annie.

In all my years I've never seen such a transformation in a girl as hurt as Annie was.

Either they remain hypersexual or they become depressed after they find out that their peers their age don't have to do the same thing they had been doing.

I have a girl I would like to place with you.

Her mom pimped her out at 7 she has been damaged beyond repair she wets continually.

Her mother dropped her at the hospital because she was bleeding.

Then booked it we don't know where her mother is at even last we heard Mexico.

This girl was removed from her family already by absentia.

Her mom will be charged with crimes if she ever comes back for her.

She is now 14 she was never sexual but she feels life dealt her a bum hand.

She is constantly depressed.

We would like to send her to you guys to see if you could help her get a better attitude about life in general.

She is adoptable!"

He said this to get our attention.

Candy said, "I was about her age when she was born, I am only old enough to be her older sister not her mom!" 

"Your old enough to be her dad!" He said to me. 

I said "Do you think we can really help her?

What if we do the wrong thing?"

"You two are my miracle workers, I think it's the fact you are the father figure Mr. Jenson and you're the older sister type Mrs. Jenson.

I really think that's why you two are so good at dealing with these types of girls.

Besides you don't know how many foster parents I've had to arrest, they become abusive physically and sexually towards these types of girls.

I wont lie to you Maria is very pretty.

I've already had one foster dad arrested for trying to rape her.

I just wish that all my foster father's had your maturity Mr. Jenson.

You've seen first hand what having sex with an underage child does, I'm sure you had more than your share in court."

"I never saw anyone get away with it, they all end up spending years and years as a guest of the Arizona Department of Corrections. The kids end up with mental illnesses 90% of the time."

"That's how they are damaged, this girl is depressed because of the things that have happened to her, she sees her beauty as a curse, not a blessing!"

We decided to take Maria in I had to be on my best daddy behavior. When she arrived Mr. english wasn't lying she was beautiful.

In her eyes though you could see the pain there.

She came with garbage bags full of clothes.

Later she asked me to help her find "Bear" it was a teddy bear that she said she had had since she was a kid.

I joked that to me she was still a kid. I saw an almost smile.

She said "Since I was born!"

We found it of course it was in the last bag we checked.

I helped her hang her clothes in the closet.

In her drawer I helped pack her diapers, she looked embarrassed.

I told her "Don't be embarrased in this family we have a whole bunch of wetters.

I myself wear diapers at night I had some surgery for a hernia and it left me wetting my bed at night.

Candy my wife was sexually abused by her father she still wets her bed.

One of our daughters she was raped by an older step brother she doesn't wet her bed anymore, but she used to.

Our other daughter she still wets her bed as well."

"You know I'm totally incontinent, don't you?" Maria said.

"So what!"

She looked at me and her eyes got wide.

"You know I heard a story once where a girl about your age she was born without a bladder.

Like you she wets all the time day and night, like you she wears diapers day and night.

She claims that they are her panties, just like all the other girls wear, just hers happen to be more absorbent than what most other girls wear!" 

This time I actually saw a smile out of Maria!

• Like 1

Maria became good friends with Genesis, probably because they both woke up wet every morning. 

"Maria asked day one, "How much trouble do you get in for wetting your bed?"

"Trouble? None, why?"

"No yelling, screaming at you, spanking you, corner time, wet diapers rubbed in your face, you know punishment?"

Genesis looked at her funny.

"Nothing like that. I've never got in trouble for wetting my bed!"

"How long you been here then," asked Maria?

"About 5 months why? Asked Genesis?

"The dad here he ever touch you funny, try and have sex with you?"

"Daddy?

No! He loves us!"

"My last daddy loved me as well, every chance he got."

"Mr. Jenson, Daddy doesn't do that here. I've never got in trouble for wetting my bed here.

Now my real mom beat the crap out a me for wetting my bed!

That's why I'm here and being adopted by the Jensons."

"Your telling me that when they say they care for you, they really love you, no alternative motive?

You've never been molested?"

"I haven't but Clarissa has."

"Aha, by Daddy?"

"No that was before she came here, her step brother played nasty with her.

She used to wet her bed because of it.

Her real mommy beat her up real bad because of her wetting the bed, just like my real mommy.

I don't know what your looking for but daddy isn't that kind of guy, he doesn't hurt kids!"

"What about Mommy?" Maria asked

"She is a school teacher, She is the nicest teacher at school, She used to be mine until she became my mommy.

They wouldn't let her teach Clarissa and I after she became our mommy!"

"So there is nothing to worry about here?"

"Nothing as far as punishment for bedwetting and the other stuff you asked about."

They reached the kitchen.

Candy said "Maria if you would like to shower or bathe before breakfast that is allowed.

I know Genesis prefers breakfast first."

"You guys don't want to know  how much I wet at night, or anything like that?"

"No, should we," asked Candy?

"My last family had me on a bedwetting program they had to see how wet I was in the morning, when I came home from school and before going to bed."

"Why You will never get better, your bladder is damaged?

I just can't figure out Why they would even do that?" 

'I couldn't either, it made me feel uncomfortable!" 

"We'll never do that to you here, understand?

The last thing we want you to feel is uncomfortable!"

She gave Candy a hug, "Thank you so much!"

She thought maybe here won't be so bad.

• Like 1

Maria went and took a shower. She kept expecting somebody to walk in on her, someone who wasn't a kid like herself.

The door burst open it was Clairissa "Can I go pee, I got a go pretty bad!"

"Sure," said Maria!

After she was done, Clairissa was the only one that had came in on her.

Maria got up and dried herself off.

She put her diaper on for the morning.

This was her first of three to six, for the day depending on how much fluids she drank.

Most of the places that she lived in the past, they called attention to the fact she wet herself.

They reminded her you can't have another glass of OJ you'll pee yourself more!

She knew it was true but still being reminded that you gave no control over your bladder, sucked.

It just meant that she would have to change herself more.

That she could do in the privacy of a bathroom stall. 

At breakfast they had OJ, She took a glass and when that was gone she asked for more. 

"Certainly said Candy as she poured her another glass.

Maria looked shocked it had never happened like this before.

No "we don't want you wetting yourself more." 

Then Maria asked "Do you think I should?"

"Why not?" Asked Candy.

"It will make me pee more!" She kind of whispered this. 

"It's up to you, said Candy. It just means you'll just have to change your diaper sooner."

Candy whispered this back to her so she wouldn't be embarrassed.

Maria smiled and took a second half glass she felt this was a compromise.

They took her and registered her in school.

She was in 7th grade she was a year behind most kids her age, being in the Foster Care system.

She changed schools as much as most people change the kitty litter in their cat box.

The longest she has been at a school was 4 months.

1 and a half weeks was the shortest.

She got a year behind.

The funny thing was she loved school it meant that she was away from her foster parents.

No daddies to molest her.

She wasn't so lucky hers worked at this school!

She had Mrs. Yeats as her teacher for homeroom.

She got to introduce herself.

She even said she was a foster kid.

She lived with Mr. and Mrs. Jenson.

One kid said "Mr. Jenson is cool! He helped me out  just a couple of years ago my mom and dad split after 15 years of marriage.

He helped me see it wasnt my fault.

He was only the crossing guard then.

I think your lucky I wished he was my dad when that was happening!"

It was reading for Maria, She had Mrs.

Yeats for English second period in the same classroom.

The same boy came and sat by her "I'm Pablo Garcia!"

He extended his hand.

"Maria Rodriguez." She shook his hand.

"I owe Mr. Jenson a lot if you don't mind I'll show you around until your settled in.

After my parents broke up my mom fell apart she got depressed and couldn't care for me very well.

All he did was listen to me talk and gave me a few pointers.

Our neighbors complained our mom wasn't taking care of us I was put in a foster home for a couple of days.

Mr. and Mrs. Jenson helped my mom and I was able to get back so I could live with her.

He's good people in my book!"

Maria started seeing her new dad in a new light.

Pablo liked Mr. Jenson that was plain to see. 

At lunch time Maria had forgotten to get money for lunch.

She was on her way to the office to get some from her Foster dad.

She ran into Pablo.

He came around one corner and her the next and they collided.

"We got to stop meeting like this Pablo joked they picked up their bags and Pablo went with her to the office. 

"Dad, I forgot to get money for lunch." 

"Sure thing! I said, how are you doing Pablo? How is your mother?"

"Muy bien! Gracias! How are you Mr. J.!" 

"Good, good.

I see you met Maria."

"Yeah, I told her I would show her around, just because of the way you helped me!

I haven't forgotten!"

Thank you! I gave Maria $5 as that was the smallest bill I had.

Tell your mom hi for me, okay Pablo?"

"Will do Mr. J.!"

They left and Maria said "I got a go to the little girls room."

"I gotta go to the little boys room myself, said Pablo."

There were two toilets a men's and woman's and they went to their particular door.

Once in the stall, Maria checked to make sure she was alone.

She unfastened the tape on her wet diaper.

"What would Pablo think if be knew I was in there to change my diaper.

Would he think I'm just a big looser?

Almost a full grown woman that still wets herself like a two year old.

I'm not going to tell him," she unzipped her bag and knew in an instant this wasn't her bag!

In the opposite room Pablo unzipped the bag and also realized this wasn't his bag, "these aren't my diapers, we must of got each other's bags when we ran into each other.

Maria wears diapers.

And to think I was thinking that she would find me weird because I still need them as well.

Mine was because I thought I was a dare devil and crashed and burned on my bicycle.

I got damaged when I landed on the handlebars of my bike and broke my pelvis.

It left me just like Maria.

I need diapers.

He put one of hers on as he knew he couldnt just go without One!

Maria put one of His on she also knew that she just couldn't walk out as she would have her pee run down her legs.

They met each other and smiled "I got your bag they both said!"

They smiled at each other.

"Why do you need diapers?"

They both asked at the same time?

They smiled at each other again.

"I got hurt riding my bike, broke my pelvis a couple of years back.

That's why they took me from my mom, you?"

"At 7 my mom started pimping me out I had sex with a guy that tore me up actually tore my bladder loose.

I've been in diapers since!"

"Sorry to hear that.

I really am!" Said Pablo.

"I'm sorry you got hurt on your bike!" Said Maria.

"Don't be I kind of deserved mine I was doing something I shouldn't. Mine was kind of self inflicted!"

They went and bought their lunches. They sat at the same table. And just talked.

One kid came up and told Maria, "You don't want to be seen with diaper boy here, your way to pretty!" 

"Maybe I do want to be seen with Pablo here, ask me if I care what kind of undies he wears.

Besides you just blew any chance you had with me, he's my cousin!" She winked at Pablo!

The kid looked shock and said "uhh" he didn't know what to say.

He just walked away, still trying to figure out how that had backfired on him.

He was sure that by him telling her that that kid was the diaper boy, She would run screaming from the diaper boy.

In order to save face he decided to spread the rumor that diaper boy's cousin was a diaper girl! 

That didn't deter Maria she had that reputation in every school she had been to.

Wait until she has to dress for gym and leaves no doubt.

Once the girls found out that she had been raped and tore apart at age 7, most girls become more protective of her.

They began to stick up for her.

Of course there is always that, I'm so much better than you because I'm a cheerleader that teases her.

And most of the girls that protect her normally become an Ally with the popular girl in order to make themselves look better to the stuck up bitch.

It had happened everywhere she has gone.

• Like 1

Her and Pablo had several classes together.

She liked Pablo.

She was learning to trust her new dad he was a hero of Pablo's.

He told her, "When Pablo's mother got depressed.

She got so that she lost interest in everything.

Herself was the first to go she found it hard to get out of bed in the morning.

She got out of bed only to use the bathroom, there were a couple of instances where she just wet her bed, She didn't even want to get out of bed.

Pablo was running with kids he shouldn't have.

They weren't a gang but they were the kids that were left unsupervised , their parents could care less at what they were doing just as long as they weren't home.

These kids made a ramp and were jumping their bikes.

Pablo his first run he was okay.

His second jump the ramp had slipped and the boards were now exposed that were giving the ramp the lift.

He came down and hit those exposed boards.

His bike stopped he didnt he flew forward landing on his handlebars.

He felt two things one was something snapped right above his penis.

Two his pants were soaked.

He at first thought it was blood.

It wasn't he had wet himself, he had to pee pretty bad, this was going to be his last jump he had to go home and urinate.

Too late it was in his pants now, the problem was he hadn't been scared what would make him pee like that?

He went to get up and it hurt like hell He also saw his pants getting wetter.

It was like he couldn't stop peeing.

Mr. Jenson had been driving by.

He saw Pablo get hurt.

He saw him try and get up but couldn't.

Mr. Jenson thought he might have broken his leg or something.

When he got to Pablo all of the friends that were there scattered like cockroaches when the lights are turned on!

Mr. Jenson recognized Pablo.

He whipped out his cell phone and had the police and Fire on scene within moments.

They assessed Pablo they decided that he bad broken his pelvis. But they weren't sure what was causing him to wet himself like that. 

Mr. Jenson took the cops to Pablo's home.

They found his mom still in bed and wet.

They told her that Pablo had been in an accident.

She didn't seem to concerned.

Mr. Jenson helped get Pablo's mother, Anita up and showered her it was kind of embarrassing he had to wash her even her woman parts.

He got her to the hospital.

They started operating on Pablo.

They wired his pelvis back together part of his pelvis had tore the sphincter to his bladder.

It wasn't shutting like it was supposed to be. Mr. J. Talked to Anita.

She told him how her life had gone to hell as of late.

Mr. Jenson helped Anita.

They got her on Antidepressants and she got to talk to counselors, it wasn't overnight but she got better.

The cops bad filed paperwork with CPS as to what they encountered on the day of the accident.

They were going to take Pablo away from her.

Mr. J. Told them about what had happened that she had been suffering from depression, but she was better now that she had gotten on medications and gone through counseling.

After getting out of the hospital Pablo had been placed in a foster home. It took a couple of days but with the help of  Mr. J. Pablo was placed back with his mother.

Mr. J. Visited daily then every other day to make sure things were good.

Then every other day.

Then every two days.

Then once a week.

I saw Mr. J. Each day while going to school he asks me how I'm doing and asks about my mom?

He really cared.

I trusted him my mom is a beautiful lady.

He bathed without even staring at her.

She even trusts Mr. J."

• Like 1

I didn't even mind having Pablo there for meals and weekends.

He was a pretty decent kid.

I would even know if they had sex, after they were done studying all I had to do was check the bed.

If it urine stains I would know.

Both kids couldn't go without diapers, and sexual activities would create them to leak more.  

Besides, with Maria's history I wasn't sure that the idea of sex was that appealing.

We took a small trip to Pinetop, Lakeside, Arizona.

I wasn't way to how close they had gotten.

Maria was miserable without Pablo.

She didn't enjoy the trip as much as we would expect.

Candy and I made a decision that if Maria gets moved to another foster home, it will crush her and Pablo both.

We contacted Mr. English and told him about our concerns and our agreement to adopt if possible. 

As usual his response was "Splendid!"

Of course the rumor got around about Maria being the diaper girl. Right on cue the head cheerleader walked up to her she was ready to be berate.

This wasn't the talk she had ever had before.

This girl admitted that she wore diapers for bedwetting at night.

She asked why Maria still wore diapers.

She told her about her mom and her being pimped out by her at 7 years old and him tearing her bladder lose.

"I'm so sorry!" Maria saw a tear run down her cheek for her.

For one of the first times, instead of becoming the butt of the cheerleading squad's jokes, she was invited to sleepovers and was accepted by them.

She didn't become one but they accepted her.

Turns out most of them had either grown up as bedwetters, or had a family member that wet the bed.

One girl she had never been afflicted with bedwetting, she had a brother that was severely handicapped he was diapered and just basically existed.

The kid always had a smile for everybody! It was great!

The boy that had given her a hard time when she was with Pablo at lunch the first time.

Came and was making fun of Maria.

Maria was ready to clobber him.

One of the cheerleaders said to him, Bobbie with your little dick, you wouldn't know what to do with her if she was laying naked right in front of you!

The boy blushed.

She turned to Maria.

Seriously he is like only 3 to 4 inches with a stiffy!

He gets that way dressing for gym every day.

He makes the other guys uncomfortable getting so excited seeing other boys!"

The guy lowered his head, "It only happened once, maybe twice."

"According to my boyfriend that's twice to many!" 

The boy walked off, he never teased Maria again!

• Haha 1

For Maria, this foster placement was a first.

She wasn't worried as much about her Foster dad trying to have sex with her one huge relief!

Usually the more popular girls were teasing her about her need for diapers.

This time she was accepted, most of them had been either bedwetters themself or had siblings that did.

Another thing was she had a boyfriend, Pablo understood that she needed diapers 24/7/365.

He did as well he was playing daredevil and crashed and burned on his bike, breaking his pelvis.

There was damage to his sphinctor, it didn't close now.

Like her Pablo dribbled constantly and wore diapers to 24/7/365.

She had never had a boyfriend before.

Another thing was Candy her Foster mom wasn't reminding her every 20 seconds to watch her fluid intake, asking her how wet she was basically just reminding her constantly that she needed to wear diapers! 

When asked by Mr. English how she felt about being adopted? 

"Mr. English, I'm older there aren't that many more opportunities for me to find a permanent family!

I like this placement.

She sited the reasons she had been thinking about 20 minutes before.

I feel I'm loved here and not because I'm beautiful and the father wants to make love to me!"

"You mentioned a boyfriend? Does he know you aren't going to be into sex because of your rapes that you have endured?"

"Yeah he knows, like me he really isn't ready to have sex just yet. You know he needs diapers himself!

Like me he dribbles consistently!

He doesn't want me to see that side of him like I don't want him to see that side of me.

We know of each other's problems, but we are going to wait until we feel comfortable.

I have to admit that if I ever do want to have sex with somebody Pablo is tops of that list!

It's that were just both still embarrassed to have each other see each other at our most vulnerable! Does that make sense?"

"Perfect sense.

I may not have the problems you and Pablo have.

But I have a strong sense of apathy!

I can understand what others are feeling!" Said Mr. English.

"The answer to your question is yes, if Mr. and Mrs. Jenson want me I would be glad to be their daughter!"

• Like 1

We discussed it over with Maria, she was willing to become our daughter.

We wanted her and with her getting older time was running out.

The average adoption time is over a year.

We would be cutting it close.

She was 15 almost 16.

If we hurried she could be ours and by the time she hits 17, if we wait much longer she could reach 18.

I don't know if they would let us adopt her if she turns 18 by the time the year waiting is complete.

Either way she would be ours, if not in name, in the spirit of the law. 

We filed for her it could be up to a 6 to 9 month wait for a court date.

Then there is a wait of a year to find out if we're compatible.

Then after a year she will be named ours. 

Pablo was a regular fixture at our home, I asked him one time if he was trying to get us to adopt him as well?

He told me he would be proud to call me his dad!

• Like 1

2 weeks later we had the paperwork filed to adopt Maria.

The preliminary court date was two months away.

Maria came and talked to us about the way that this placement was different.

Number one on her list was she felt and I quote "Daddy isn't trying to get into my diapers!"

I explained to her how 1 basically it's illegal!

2 . I've seen first hand how screwed up the child gets later in life, mental illnesses, things like that.

We as foster parents are here to help teach you to live as productive members of our society.

That's kind of hard when your brains aren't thinking straight.

She also told us about the cool girls how in other placements, the cheerleaders were her tormenters, here they were her friends, and then there was Pablo!

She had never had a boyfriend before.

Once everybody else found out she was diapered, She became a leper!

We tried and was able to get the preliminary court date moved up a month.

Due to a cancellation.

We were granted the right to adopt Maria.

Actually I don't know who was happier us, Maria or Pablo?

• Like 1

Pablo one day tried to talk Maria into doing something they shouldn't, have sex.

Maria explained.

"She unfortunately has had more sex in her lifetime than she really has cared to, starting at 7 years old with her own mom pimping her out to a guy at least 25 years older than Maria was herself.

Then out of the 9 homes she has had in past few years, she has been molested in 7 of them one was a lady That she lived with that had no kids, and now with the Jensons.

She has been molested by Foster father's, foster brothers that were children of the foster family, foster brothers that were foster children like herself.

Even a foster sister once.

If I dont have sex ever again it will be to soon.

Besides with our problems, it would be very wet sex indeed!"

Pablo knew she was right, especially about the wet sex with both of them leaking like they both do!

Still he loved Maria, eventually he does want to share himself with her.

He just needs to figure out how to have sex without having sex.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Things were going great, then there is that wrench somebody has to throw into the works.

That kid that had tried to steer Maria away from Pablo had heard rumors about Maria being an easy lay, she had more sex than girls twice her age.

He didn't know that the sex she had was rape or molestation and was pretty much not okay with Maria!

When she was walking home from school Bryan Watson finding her alone.

Grabbed her and raped her.

This was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Maria became despondent, she withdrew into herself.

We saw a difference and we got her into a counselor.

They hospitalized her she had became suicidal and in the counselor's  office found a letter opener and since it was sharp cut her wrists.

She was bleeding fairly bad.

The counselor had only left her for a moment to call the police about the rape.

Bryan was arrested he couldn't figure out what he had done wrong.

In his mind he had done nothing but get a piece of ass from somebody that was loose. 

Maria was institutionalized she never recovered.

Bryan was 17 and tried as an adult.

After he was 18 he was moved into general population.

He was raped himself.

Several times. He ended up succeeding where Maria hadn't.

She was diagnosed as Bipolar Disorder.

When she was in her Manic phase any male that got around her including doctors were violently attacked.

In her low phase she was just so docile she was almost catatonic. 

We lost her she wasn't adoptable anymore! So sad!

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

After our hearts were broke over Maria.

Mr. English tried to get us to take kids in again.

We just were not ready for it yet.

We had failed to keep Maria safe.

Even though she wasn't ours as yet.

We talked about still adopting her but she would be in the mental hospital for the rest of her life.

After she turned 18 the subsidies would stop from the state, well most of them, we still could get Social Security for Maria which would be about $500 a month.

But the care facility was $1200 a month thats $700 a month and our insurance would only pay $400 a month thats still $300 a month out of our own pocket!

The kid, Bryan that had done this to her was better cared for than she was through the state.

He was looking at 18 to 20 years of care, at right now Lewis prison in Buckeye, Arizona about 1/2 way to Gila Bend, Arizona.

One good consolation for me is there are no pretty young girls for him to be raping there.

By now he's met Bubba him being so youthful and so cute.

He will be raped himself.

Wonder if he now feels how Maria felt after him doing what he did to her? 

I decided after thinking these things, and how I'm feeling in my heart.

I'm in a dark place right now.

In my life, all I would like to do to Bryan is pay Bubba to sodomize Bryan.

For me that is revenge.

I talked with Candy and found out she felt the same way, were not really always revengeful people like this it's just this kid has stolen something very precious to us.

We decided for now just to be Foster parents.

For now we do not want adoptable children just yet.

I guess our hearts are hurting from the loss of Maria.

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That was so sad. I would think that between the Jenson’s and Pablo helping her they should be able to get Maria out of her depression and back onto the road to recovery. 

We were given a 5 year old girl, named Bryanne.

Sounded like Bryan.

She was African American.

For a 5 year old that girl had a mouth on her.

Seems her parents were just as foul mouthed every other word was the F word.

They both had been arrested for beating the little girl because she wet Her bed.

Her foul mouth came from when they woke her up in the morning finding her bed wet, the yelling they did before they beat her.

Belts, anything that could be used for beating a kid with was used. They had a heavy spoon that they used her mom used it on her head it cut her head bad enough to cause 7 stitches.

The doctors found bruising on her upper legs and buttocks from former beatings.

If she hadn't of been hurt that way she would still be going through the daily beatings.

The next morning when Candy woke her up she said "I'm fucking wet, what do you expect?

I'm a fucking bedwetting bitch!"

"No your not your a beautiful 5 year old girl!"

Bryanne looked shocked "Nobody ever told me I'm beautiful before."

She started crying.

Candy hugged her and she cried into her shoulder.

Bryanne said "I still wet my mother fucking bed!" 

"No you just wet your bed, it's no big deal."

"How come mommy and daddy told me it was a great big deal?"

"I don't know why they did, but wetting the bed isn't the end of the word.

Sometimes little girls and boys like you can't make it through the night without an accident."

"Really you mean I'm not the only one that wets my Fuc... bed?" 

"Oh no, there are millions of kids your age and older even that wet their beds still."

"Who?" Asked Bryanne? 

"Well there are your Foster sister Genesis."

"She still pee her bed?"

She asked surprised.

"Yep, she isnt the only one, what if I was to tell you I still wet my bed?"

"I don't believe ya!

You're lying!"

"No I'm not daddy does to!"

Bryanne's mouth dropped open.

"Daddy to?"

"Daddy to, daddy also has a daughter my age she is a bedwetter as well."

"Since all those people are bedwetters, are you going to get mad at me because I do?"

"No we will never yell at you, or spank you for wetting your bed!" 

"How come my real mommy and daddy beat me?"

"I don't know why honey, but sometimes parents think we wet our beds on purpose.

They think it makes them look like bad parents."

"But they were bad parents the lady that watched us at the shelter at night, she told me I got taken away because they were bad parents.

They beat me that makes them bad!"

"Honey I'm sure your parents tried really hard to be good parents, they just made bad decisions."

"Can I tell you I miss them?"

"I'm sure you do, they were the only parents you've ever had Bryanne!"

Can I also tell you I'm glad I'm here I ain't getting beat for wettin my bed!"

• Like 1

Six weeks later Mr. English graced our door again.

"I have good news, and I have bad news!"

"What's the good news?" We asked?

"I found family for Bryanne!"

"Then whats the bad news?" We asked?

"Im afraid that the placement will not be as good as what we removed her from.

Deplorable conditions I saw roaches, not a lot but quite a few.

I have removed kids from places that you couldn't walk into without hearing a crunch under your feet.

This isnt that bad, but I still don't feel comfortable putting her there."

"So where does that leave us?"

"Well I know after what happened to Maria, you two just want to be plain old Foster Parents now!

The problem is I told the family that Bryanne was in a great home and has parents that really care for her, l told them that you're two of my best!

They are willing to sign over Bryanne, if you are willing to adopt her, otherwise I have to return her to family!"

I raised the argument, "Do they know we're white?"

"Yes they are aware of that fact, I just told them the strides that Bryanne was making and they could care less!

But they want you two as her adoptive family!"

"Do you need an answer right now," I asked? 

"Preferably, yes!"

Candy gave me a look, it was yes, the two had bonded over the past couple of weeks.

I on the other hand had locked my heart away after what had happened to Maria.

I wasn't to sure I wanted to adopt another.

All this was running through my mind.

I was about ready to say "No I'm not intersted!"

Bryanne came running into the room she hugged me "Daddy please don't send me away!"

I looked into those dark brown eyes saw the tears starting to form.

"This isn't fair you know! I joked!

Do you really want to be my daughter for real?"

"Yes please!" Bryanne  said.

"Mr. English I guess you have a deal!"

"Splendid!

I will start the paperwork!"

Bryanne was so happy she began jumping up and down!

She wasnt the only one I heard Clairissa, Genesis, Russell, Jazmine, and Caleb celebrating from the hall!

• Haha 1

Clairissa came to me later.

"Daddy, thank you for adopting Bryanne!

I love you!

"Since Maria you haven't been as good a dad.

You haven't told me you love me or Genesis, or mommy even that you love us!"

Talk about a slap in the face!

I guess since Maria even I admitted that I had locked my heart away.

I guess that meant from everybody that I loved!

"I'm so sorry, I guess what happened to Maria kind of hit me hard.

I kind of locked my heart away!

I just don't mean to do this to those I love like mommy and you guys!"

"Bryanne is a good kid other than she swears way too much!" Clairissa said.

I had to giggle that was a true statement but we're working on it!

I hugged Clairissa and told her "I love you Clairissa and I am sorry!

If you see me doing this again let me know earlier!

Before I'm to far gone!"

I went to Candy and kissed her passionately! 

"What brought that on?" She asked me. 

"Clairissa just informed me I haven't been much of a dad or a husband since things went down with Maria!" 

"If you hadn't noticed I haven't been much better.

Sex is something we haven't had in quite a while!

Not only you but me as well.

Since we got Bryanne I've been healing.

I think I'm ready!"

She reached down and rubbed my pants, I returned the favor.

I heard her gasp for air and knew I was in the right spot!

• Thanks 1

I haven’t ever seriously considered becoming a foster parent, mainly because I have been a single parent for the past 19 years. I do know though that had I ever taken in a child I would have a very hard time ever giving them up again. I am pretty much a father to three of my grandkids now and I have developed a special bond with them that will never change. Almost three years ago I left everything I had back in Denver and moved to east Texas to help my daughter who was going through a bad divorce. I watch the kids on my own while she is working but just living there I have become more than just papa.  If my daughter were ever to remarry and move the kids I would have to remain very close both for the kids and myself. 

• Like 1

That night I made love to my beautiful wife.

I had to admit we did enjoy ourselves. 

Next day Candy and I signed forms for the adoption of Bryanne!

Thing were progressing.

While at school I came across a few boys were teasing another black girl not Bryanne.

I overheard them and started talking to them, I basically asked them why, they were teasing her?

The ring leader said, "Because she is different, she's black?"

This was said more as a like why are we in trouble, than a statement! 

"So it's okay to pick on others because they are different then?"

I asked of them. 

The ring leader, said "Yeah!"

"Okay then lets make fun of you then, you got curly hair closer to what this girl has.

All your other friends here have straight hair, your different, and your teeth are all stained when was the last time you brushed your teeth?"

The other boys snickered at him.

"Your different!

This kid here I put my hand on another kids shoulder look at the size of that nose.

What a honker!" 

"This kid look how his ears stick out!" as put my hand on his shoulder. Now the kids were laughing at him!

"Now other than the color of her skin what makes her so different?" The kid that had the big ears raised his hand like he was in class. I looked at him.

"My dad said black people have white blood!"

I almost burst out laughing. 

"No, your dad is mistaken, blood is blood it's all red just like yours!" 

"Really?"

The kid asked shocked!

Other than the color of her skin that's it!

One very dark complected Hispanic kid, see your white this kid here is very dark skinned, why didn't you pick on him?"

"That's Jesus hes okay we like him he's funny!"

"How do you know this girl here isn't okay and just as funny as Jesus here?"

They looked at each other, that thought had never entered their closed little minds. 

"I bet if you got to know, what's your name?"

"Precious!" The girl said.

"Precious here you would find something you liked about her! Sometimes getting to know somebody breaks down a lot of walls!"

"Would you have a black baby," one of the kids asked me?"

"Just so happens my wife and I are adopting an African American little girl!

The girl even looked up at me shocked. 

"What's adopting?" Jesus asked?

"This girls parents couldn't take care of her anymore!

So she was taken from her home and we are having the privelige of making her part of our family!"

The girl spoke for the first time.

"How couldn't they take care of her?" 

"Well they had became angry and started to hurt her!"

The ring leader shockingly said "Parents do that to their kids?"

"Sometimes yes, unfortunately!" 

"My mom and dad never hurt me!" Said one kid.

"I got spanked once does that count?" Asked another?

"Once, probably not!"

The little girl asked "How about everyday does that count?"

"It depends, on how bad."

"Bad," said Precious. 

"For what I asked?"

Precious looked at the ground. "Bedwetten!" She said.

I asked the boys to go to their classes.

"Precious are you getting beaten for wetting your bed?"

She slowly nodded her head yes.

"Me and my sister Rhonda she is older than Me!"

I said "Let's go to the nurse shall we?"

The nurse looked at Precious's bottom, there were fresh marks there and bruising from a belt.

Rhonda was brought up and checked.

Sure enough she had the same marks. 

CPS was called and surprisingly it wasn't Mr. English this time.

Miss Bennett was the case manager that handled the two girls this time.

Mr. English showed up later, he saw me and asked "Again we go to stop meeting like this!"

I just nodded my head yes.

"You two know each other?" Ms. Bennett asked

"This is Mr. Jenson, I placed Bryanne and Maria with him and his wife!"

"Maria, so sad what happened to her, was that at this school?" 

"Yes, unfortunately!" I said.

"Bryanne, I handled her removal from the home, sweet girl but what a mouth on her!

"Mr. Jenson I have two girls that need a home for the time being.

They can be roomed together since they are sister's, both knows that the other is a bedwetter!

These are two of my go to's for kids with Enurisis!" Said Mr. English to Ms.  Bennett!

"I know the Mitchell's are your other's and the Evans as well." She said.

Candy came to the office, "I heard you was here Mr. English, is there a problem with Bryanne?"

"No your husband found a couple of more kids being abused for Enuresis!"

"Let me guess you want us to take them in?" Candy said.

"Yes please if its not too much trouble."

"Have we ever told you no before?" 

"Splendid! For now these two are not adoptable their father is being picked up from his work right now as we speak! Their mother died about a year and a half ago is all we can get from the neighbors.

If we can we hope to reunite the family or find realitves, you know the drill." His cell phone rang.

He walked off and and all Candy and I heard was "When, How?"

Mr. English looked glum.

We were staring at him.

He realized we were watching him. 

"Sorry, that was the police.

The girls dad when they went to arrest him fought with the cops and was able to get one of the officers weapon, they were forced to shoot him.The girls are orphans now!"

Wow two more to adopt! I begin to wonder how they manage the costs. Just the additional code of feeding another child is crazy then add in clothes daily living expenses and you start talking some big money. Heck just the diapers are expensive. They must be able to handle it though or Mr English would stop bringing more. 

On 5/11/2019 at 2:01 PM, CDfm said:

Wow two more to adopt! I begin to wonder how they manage the costs. Just the additional code of feeding another child is crazy then add in clothes daily living expenses and you start talking some big money. Heck just the diapers are expensive. They must be able to handle it though or Mr English would stop bringing more. 

When kids are placed in the home until adoption there is a Stipend that you receive per child like $499 or more per month per child. 

Rhonda and Precious hadn't been told their father was dead.

We decided that we were out growing our home with these two there were 8 kids in our house.

I started looking for something bigger, unfortunately everything was in the $600 thousand range I liked, I think we could get almost $300 thousand for this home not bad considering I had paid 65 thousand for it new! 

Candy still had a couple of hundred thousand from her inheratence. We had about 35 thousand in savings.

Which left us with 65 thousand to finance. This time it wouldn't just be me that was earning money for the house payment.

Brenda was a stay at home Mom!

Candy made more than I did as a teacher! 

Precious came to me and crawled in my lap.

"I miss my daddy! When can I see him again?"

"It will be a while!"

Was what I told her as I was thinking to myself a long, long while!

Mr. English was looking for family for these two.

From what we heard from Mr. English the neighbors heard their dad beating the two for their wet beds.

Unfortunately the neighborhood that the two girls lived in was a "Don't ask, don't tell!"

Type of neighborhood.

As long as he wasn't beating their kids, he was left to beat his own.

They expected the same from their neighbors!

Mr. English said he hated those type of neighborhoods.

There were more than one of them he told him. 

All he could do for now was hold Precious and let her cry in his shoulder.

She fell asleep and he walked Precious to her bed and her and Candy put a diaper on her and let her sleep!.

• Like 1