LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weeing more when wearing a nappy

Now am I the only one that wees more in his (her) nappy than not wearing one? I wear a nappy every day to work so I don't have to stop for a weewee and I soak my nappy to saturation/leaking. Today I forgot my nappy and only had to do a wee once, how does that work?

Pooing is a different matter as I only poo once a day in any case.

Your body and subconscious is adapting to being diapered when your diapered your body knows your protected and will just release when needed, the down side to this is your muscles can. and will become weaker over time and you can start to have accidents even when not diapered.

Diaper dependancy can happen quickly for some longer for others and for some not at all, just remember the more you wear and use your diaper the more often you will pee and you may get to the point that you dont relize you are peeing and only notice when your diaper is swelling.

21 hours ago, Rob110 said:

Your body and subconscious is adapting to being diapered when your diapered your body knows your protected and will just release when needed, the down side to this is your muscles can. and will become weaker over time and you can start to have accidents even when not diapered.

Diaper dependancy can happen quickly for some longer for others and for some not at all, just remember the more you wear and use your diaper the more often you will pee and you may get to the point that you dont relize you are peeing and only notice when your diaper is swelling.

Interesting theory I quite like the idea of nappy dependancy and very much enjoy the feeling of a wet warm nappy around my bottom.

5 hours ago, jacob said:

I find I wee more often when I'm wearing a nappy, but the overall volume is the same.

Interesting I think I wee loads more but there's really no chance to measure it. I know that the first wee I let go in my nappy is generally huge to the point that I literally have to stop mid wee in order not to soak my nappy in the first visit.

19 hours ago, Poobottom said:

Interesting I think I wee loads more but there's really no chance to measure it. I know that the first wee I let go in my nappy is generally huge to the point that I literally have to stop mid wee in order not to soak my nappy in the first visit.

Maybe it depends on the starting point. If my bladder is completely full when I put a nappy on, then my nappy will be wet to the point of needing changing after first use.